PDA

View Full Version : Most wretched birth conditions?

Rain Man
06-27-2005, 03:53 PM
What peoples are born into the worst conditions? Is it central African peasants? Calcutta beggars? Rio street children? Michael Jackson's kids? Christians in Saudi Arabia? Women in Afghanistan? I'm morbidly curious.

No poll this time. It's an open-ended question.

Donger
06-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Chiefs4me's kids.

Braincase
06-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Offspring of Raider fans. Athough prison conditions are improving.

Phobia
06-27-2005, 04:10 PM
I was going to suggest the HIV babies of South Africa considering the sickness and the hunger. But, at least they're going to die.

I know a foster child with fetal alcohol syndrome - an extreme case. He's gonna have to live his entire life with his related disabilities and mental handicaps. In fact, he'll likely resort to crime and spend a vast majority of his life in prison. His stupid hillbilly parents paid for their crime by losing him forever. In reality, the state did them a favor.

Rain Man
06-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah, that's a bad one. Is he cognizant of his condition, though?

I think it'd stink to be born in a North Korean political prison. I read the other day that they view political dissent as a genetic trait, so if your dad says something about Kim Jong Il, you're headed to the slammer, too.

Phobia
06-27-2005, 04:23 PM
He's aware that he's unique and that he has problems. But, he's of reasonable intelligence and can't put the pieces together. He's not wired correctly. It's really sad to see.

Katipan
06-27-2005, 04:41 PM
I was going to suggest the HIV babies of South Africa considering the sickness and the hunger. But, at least they're going to die.

I know a foster child with fetal alcohol syndrome - an extreme case. He's gonna have to live his entire life with his related disabilities and mental handicaps. In fact, he'll likely resort to crime and spend a vast majority of his life in prison. His stupid hillbilly parents paid for their crime by losing him forever. In reality, the state did them a favor.

every day... week? there are reports of infant/baby rape there.

booga booga men are telling others that if they wipe their HIV off on unsoiled children, it'll go away.

that beats my kid's scheduled c-section being delayed 1/2 an hour due to the anesthesiologist's porsche breaking down.

Phobia
06-27-2005, 04:49 PM
That's just sad. I think that ruined my whole day, Mer.

Katipan
06-27-2005, 05:00 PM
god what a buzz kill. im sorry. :grouphug:

if it makes you feel any better, I think he got his car fixed.

Phobia
06-27-2005, 05:22 PM
god what a buzz kill. im sorry. :grouphug:

if it makes you feel any better, I think he got his car fixed.

Heh heh. Nice.

Really, though. It would have been difficult to make my day any worse. Arrived to my jobsite to discover client had backed into my month old work trailer. Then I tore up my knee (nothing serious, just ripped a bunch of skin off) falling down and nearly off the roof. I had about 2 hours of productivity today which is really gonna jack up my week.

WolfDawg
06-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Well I'd say either the poor kids born in Ethiopia, you know the ones you see on the commercials sitting in the middle of the desert covered with flies.

Or

The poor kids born in the Appalachians as the bastard child of two inbreeding Steller fans.

Rain Man
06-27-2005, 05:31 PM
He's aware that he's unique and that he has problems. But, he's of reasonable intelligence and can't put the pieces together. He's not wired correctly. It's really sad to see.

That's really a bummer. In cases like that, the person would almost be better off if they were unaware.