PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens doesn't fit "da profile"

Mr. Laz
06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
During a subsequent question-and-answer period, Vermeil was asked about the contractual impasse between the Eagles and Terrell Owens. He said he would handle it ''no different'' than Andy Reid and Co.

''The only difference,'' he said, ''is we probably wouldn't have brought him here.''

But since Owens is with the team, Vermeil said he would ''do the same thing they're doing — let him sit.''

http://www.mcall.com/sports/all-sptcolumn-ajun27,0,6444509.column?coll=all-sports-hed

HemiEd
06-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Dick has said this before. He was interviewed about TO before he went to the Eagles. He was not interested, I agree with him. One year in Philly and wants a new contract. No Thanks

Kerberos
06-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Dick has said this before. He was interviewed about TO before he went to the Eagles. He was not interested, I agree with him. One year in Philly and wants a new contract. No Thanks

The man backs up ALL of his shit talking on the field .... EVERY BIT IMO.

But he does come with ALLOT of baggage and its ALL full of shit talking.

As much as I would love to have a reciever with THAT much TALENT playing for the Chiefs :D .... I would rather not have negativity that he is brining to that franchise ( Da Eagles ) in KC. :shake:

Cost is too high for the end reward!

HemiEd
06-27-2005, 09:26 PM
The man backs up ALL of his shit talking on the field .... EVERY BIT IMO.

But he does come with ALLOT of baggage and its ALL full of shit talking.

As much as I would love to have a reciever with THAT much TALENT playing for the Chiefs :D .... I would rather not have negativity that he is brining to that franchise ( Da Eagles ) in KC. :shake:

Cost is too high for the end reward!

Exactly, team would be worse overall IMO.

Valiant
06-27-2005, 09:32 PM
The guy is a complete piece of shit and dirtbag... But if we got the chance to sign him for one year and make the damn superbowl, we better ****ing do it... Screw team chemistry at this point, get the ****ing trophey...