PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys really putting DJ on the strong side?

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Is this true?

ct
06-28-2005, 02:34 PM
no, he's going to play CB while Warfield works his steps.

keg in kc
06-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Left side, yes, although we tend to shift the OLBs around a bit. I don't think we're always strong/weak based on the position of the TE. Bell has been working the right.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Left side, yes, although we tend to shift the OLBs around a bit. I don't think we're always strong/weak based on the position of the TE. Bell has been working the right/will.

Hmmm... I don't understand how that could be the case, but I'll buy it...

You guys are going to get killed in the running game if you force DJ to face his greatest weakness (shedding the block) every time he goes out. The guy is a natural WLB. I'm excited at the possibility that you guys are putting him on the strong side. He'll get eaten alive by most tight ends at this level.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:38 PM
And Bell at WLB?

What? Masloswki wasn't available? What's Bell's 40 these days?

NaptownChief
We aren't sure where we are going to put him....I mean he is short, slow and too small. Just trying to figure out where we can best hide him at this point cause he isn't like those Donkey defenders that excel in all situations...

I think Manning just threw 2 more playoff TD's against the Donks while I typed this.

ptlyon
You actually putting Plummer back in at QB?

beavis
You guys are going to get killed in the running game if you force DJ to face his greatest weakness (shedding the block) every time he goes out. The guy is a natural WLB. I'm excited at the possibility that you guys are putting him on the strong side. He'll get eaten alive by most tight ends at this level.
Thanks for posting this. Now it's a virtual lock not to happen.

mlyonsd
06-28-2005, 02:39 PM
It'll probably seem to Jake that he's lining up in the Bronco backfield.

Brock
06-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Priest has lost his (second level) burst.

JimNasium
06-28-2005, 02:40 PM
In related news it appears that DJ has already lost his burst.

JimNasium
06-28-2005, 02:41 PM
F#ck me. Obligatory "beat me to it" rep is on the way.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks for posting this. Now it's a virtual lock not to happen.

You do realize that I hammered the fact that Gunther wasn't going to be enough to get your defense to even middle of the pack, and as a result you guys would be lucky to get to 8-8 with a tougher schedule? Knocked it out of the park.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:42 PM

Indeed, he has.

ChiefsCountry
Don't forgot about Scanlon. The greatest linebacker not named Butkus.

Chiefs Pantalones
You do realize that I hammered the fact that Gunther wasn't going to be enough to get your defense to even middle of the pack, and as a result you guys would be lucky to get to 8-8 with a playoff schedule? Knocked it out of the park.

I think most people thought this themselves, but didn't want to admit it. Gunther doesn't play, the players do.

Brock
06-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Indeed, he has.

Yeah. ROFL Mr. Football Prognosticator.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah. ROFL Mr. Football Prognosticator.

There's no prognostication about it. You made a statement of fact. Priest has lost his second level burst. It shows up in spurts, but it's not as consistent as it was pre-hip injury.

NaptownChief
06-28-2005, 02:44 PM

Did he lose it or just never have one? I remember some of the brain trust over at the Mane chuckling and having their kicks when I said Holmes was one of the faster backs in the league...

To one of the guys credit he did post an appology and ate his crow after the game Holmes closed about a 20 yard gap on that DB that picked off a pass...Can't remember exactly but it seemed like it was a young Jet CB.

Iowanian
06-28-2005, 02:44 PM
And Bell at WLB?

What? Masloswki wasn't available? What's Bell's 40 these days?

How about if you go ahead and put a star next to this, and get back to me when Liquid Plumber bootlegs to his side.

Snot bubbows.

beavis
06-28-2005, 02:45 PM
You do realize that I hammered the fact that Gunther wasn't going to be enough to get your defense to even middle of the pack, and as a result you guys would be lucky to get to 8-8 with a tougher schedule? Knocked it out of the park.
Congrats, now you're batting .002 in the prediction department. Feel free to step up to the plate again.

keg in kc
06-28-2005, 02:46 PM
I think the "greatest weakness" bit is a little overblown. It wasn't that he had a problem in college, he simply didn't have to shed blocks because he was so athletic that he could simply avoid them altogether, yet somehow that strength in one area translated into a perceived weakness in another. I'd call that poor logic, and I am not going to assume that means he can't or won't do it as a professional, or that if it is a problem, it's an insurmountable one for someone with his natural gifts and work ethic. Either way, we'll see, hopefully. We've had a problem with draft picks being injured for as long as I've followed the team, so the primary thing I'm worried about right now is getting him through camp without a high ankle sprain, a hamstring injury or something more serious.

htismaqe
06-28-2005, 02:46 PM
We don't have strong and weakside LB's. Sorry. Try again.

jiveturkey
06-28-2005, 02:48 PM
I remember reading that we don't play weak side/strong side, we play left and right OLB. The LB'ers stay in their position regarless of the TE.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-28-2005, 02:49 PM
I think the "greatest weakness" bit is a little overblown. It wasn't that he had a problem in college, he simply didn't have to shed blocks because he was so athletic that he could simply avoid them altogether, yet somehow that strength in one area translated into a perceived weakness in another. I'd call that poor logic, and I am not going to assume that means he can't or won't do it as a professional, or that if it is a problem, it's an insurmountable one for someone with his natural gifts and work ethic. Either way, we'll see, hopefully. We've had a problem with draft picks being injured for as long as I've followed the team, so the primary thing I'm worried about right now is getting him through camp without a high ankle sprain, a hamstring injury or something more serious.

I'm just concerned about getting DJ into camp on time.

mlyonsd
06-28-2005, 02:50 PM
The first time DJ blitzes Denver the only one that will look like he's running just as fast as him will be Plummer.

DJ is the next Scanlon.

NaptownChief
06-28-2005, 02:50 PM

Well it could be argued that we didn't have DT's, CB's or DE's the last couple seasons either. :D

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:51 PM
I think the "greatest weakness" bit is a little overblown. It wasn't that he had a problem in college, he simply didn't have to shed blocks because he was so much more athletic than anyone else on the field that he could simply avoid them altogether, yet somehow that strength in one area translated into a perceived weakness in another. I'd call that poor logic, and I am not going to assume that means he can't or won't do it as a professional, or that if it is a problem, it's an insurmountable one for someone with his natural gifts and work ethic. Either way, we'll see, hopefully. We've had a problem with draft picks being injured for as long as I've followed the team, so the primary thing I'm worried about right now is getting him through camp without a high ankle sprain, a hamstring injury or something more serious.

I would say that's an apologists view. When a guy gets hung up on a block, and can't overcome them when they are laid on him, that's a problem. Teams had to block DJ because he was such a disruptive force on the field. This knock on his game comes from the fact that the way teams would account for him was to put a blocker on him. To take a guy in his rookie year who isn't good at shedding blocks and putting him on the strong side is fool hardy, IMO. Not only will he have a tough time adjusting to the huge speed increase in the game, but he'll also have to adjust for a completely new position. It'll be interesting to see.

tomahawk kid
There's no prognostication about it. You made a statement of fact. Priest has lost his second level burst. It shows up in spurts, but it's not as consistent as it was pre-hip injury.

Taco,

I want to personally thank you for coming to the Planet to spread your assanine contentions as "fact".

It makes it feel more like football season.

Best of luck w/ the Fake and Old Man Winter this season.

ROYC75

You should have told him it was a smoke screen.......

morphius
06-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Chiefs don't play Weak and Strong side, they play Left and Right side LB...

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:52 PM

ROFL

Riiiiiiiiight.

(every team has them, no matter what they call them. The linebacker on the strong side, is by default, the strong side backer.)

tomahawk kid
06-28-2005, 02:53 PM
I remember reading that we don't play weak side/strong side, we play left and right OLB. The LB'ers stay in their position regarless of the TE.

jive,

Please don't mention facts around TJ. It takes away from the comedic nature of his posts.

donkhater
06-28-2005, 02:53 PM
I see the entire fandom of the NFL has eaten up Mike Mayock's scouting of Derrick Johnson. The San Diego board has already been pointing out DJ's supposed lack of burst at the point of attack.

The guy was the best linebacker in football for two straight seasons but he can't fight off blockers?

Yeah....right.

mlyonsd
06-28-2005, 02:54 PM
ROFL

Riiiiiiiiight.

(every team has them, no matter what they call them. The linebacker on the strong side, is by default, the strong side backer.)

Well then it looks like Denver will be deciding if he's playing the strong side then. Duh.

keg in kc
And Bell at WLB?

What? Masloswki wasn't available? What's Bell's 40 these days?Bell runs a sub-4.6 40.

Taco John
Chiefs don't play Weak and Strong side, they play Left and Right side LB...

Boy that's a bad strategy... So basically, a team can dictate which guy they want to attack by their formation, and your LBs are powerless to adjust based on their strengths and weaknesses?

Okaaaaay....

htismaqe
I would say that's an apologists view. When a guy gets hung up on a block, and can't overcome them when they are laid on him, that's a problem. Teams had to block DJ because he was such a disruptive force on the field. This knock on his game comes from the fact that the way teams would account for him was to put a blocker on him. To take a guy in his rookie year who isn't good at shedding blocks and putting him on the strong side is fool hardy, IMO. Not only will he have a tough time adjusting to the huge speed increase in the game, but he'll also have to adjust for a completely new position. It'll be interesting to see.

Well, I guess it's a good thing he's not going to be lining up at SSLB then.

htismaqe
Well it could be argued that we didn't have DT's, CB's or DE's the last couple seasons either. :D

ROFL

JimNasium
06-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Boy that's a bad strategy... So basically, a team can dictate which guy they want to attack by their formation, and your LBs are powerless to adjust based on their strengths and weaknesses?

Okaaaaay....
It seemed to work fine in Tennessee.

NaptownChief
06-28-2005, 02:55 PM
fool hardy,

Speaking of fool hardy...Reminds me of a team that thinks they have the greatest cover CB in the history of the game and constantly leave him isolated without over the top help only to get him torched more often than any CB in the league...

Chad Johnson and Eddie Kennison hope they don't change a thing however.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Well, I guess it's a good thing he's not going to be lining up at SSLB then.

The hell he wont... All a team needs to do to get that favorable match-up, according to you guys, is force DJ into the SSL position by way of formation...

Taco John
06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
It seemed to work fine in Tennessee.

In college?

keg in kc
06-28-2005, 02:57 PM
I would say that's an apologists view.Considering that it was the view that I held before he was drafted, I'd say it's not. I thought he could line up at any LB position as a pro at that time, and nothing since then has changed my mind.

But hey, if it makes you feel better to think he has this horrible big weakness, then by all means continue to mislead yourself. Makes no nevermind to me.

htismaqe
06-28-2005, 02:57 PM

Okaaaaay....

You really are a moron aren't you? It's called pre-snap adjustments. I guess you conveniently forget Gunther's 1995-1998 defenses...

JimNasium
06-28-2005, 02:58 PM
In college?
Titans dumbass.

BigChiefFan
06-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Sounds like the rival fans are getting concerned. LMAO. DJ has looked great in OTAs and Chuck Cook even said he couldn't believe that DJ fell into our draft position. He also scoffed at DJ not being able to shed blocks. He said show me the tape, you won't find any film of DJ struggling at anytime. Keep ****ing doubting Derrick Johnson, punk.

Ultra Peanut
06-28-2005, 03:08 PM
F#ck me. You missed your window of opportunity.

Wallcrawler
06-28-2005, 03:10 PM
DJ was the most decorated linebacker in college football. You dont get accolades like that if all the other team has to do is put a blocker on you to render you ineffective. Im pretty sure that would have been figured out before he wreaked havoc on opposing offenses all season. Obviously he can beat blocks, but due to his speed, he often doesnt have to.

Even some of the people over on the Mange were pissing and moaning about the Chiefs getting Derrick Johnson. Perhaps theyre a bit further ahead of the detractors in the talent recognition department, although that is hard to believe when they back Jake Plummer as their starting QB.

One quote in particular went something like this.

"It doesnt matter. Whoever we pick isnt going to take Derrick Johnson away from the Chiefs."

And for all you dingleberries out there listening to Mike F'ing Mayock, you might consider the fact that every time he called Johnson weak at the point of attack, he only showed ONE CLIP. And he showed it over and over and over. One bad play in two seasons worth of havoc. Is that all Mike Mayock can come up with?

I might have considered his diarrhea of the mouth if he had a few more clips to back it up with. I mean, if DJ was so bad at the point of attack, he should have had multiple instances to show us all how bad he is. Instead, in two seasons worth of film, he found one bad play, and he blew it so far out of proportion that its sickening.

I guarantee you that you can take any player in the league, and pick out a play that they just got punked out on. Its going to happen to everyone from time to time. Mayock was talking DJ up like mad at the combine during his drills, ready to bow down and give him head, saying that this guy could do anything that any pro team could ask of him, but then on Playbook he dogs him out and calls him weak. Mike Mayock is a douchebag, plain and simple.

I guess we Chiefs fans should be thanking the stupid prick though, as the first 14 teams apparently bought into his bullshit, and he fell to KC.

Ultra Peanut
06-28-2005, 03:13 PM
There's no prognostication about it. You made a statement of fact. Priest has lost his second level burst. It shows up in spurts, but it's not as consistent as it was pre-hip injury.Indeed!

htismaqe
06-28-2005, 03:17 PM
DJ was the most decorated linebacker in college football. You dont get accolades like that if all the other team has to do is put a blocker on you to render you ineffective. Im pretty sure that would have been figured out before he wreaked havoc on opposing offenses all season. Obviously he can beat blocks, but due to his speed, he often doesnt have to.

Even some of the people over on the Mange were pissing and moaning about the Chiefs getting Derrick Johnson. Perhaps theyre a bit further ahead of the detractors in the talent recognition department, although that is hard to believe when they back Jake Plummer as their starting QB.

One quote in particular went something like this.

"It doesnt matter. Whoever we pick isnt going to take Derrick Johnson away from the Chiefs."

And for all you dingleberries out there listening to Mike F'ing Mayock, you might consider the fact that every time he called Johnson weak at the point of attack, he only showed ONE CLIP. And he showed it over and over and over. One bad play in two seasons worth of havoc. Is that all Mike Mayock can come up with?

I might have considered his diarrhea of the mouth if he had a few more clips to back it up with. I mean, if DJ was so bad at the point of attack, he should have had multiple instances to show us all how bad he is. Instead, in two seasons worth of film, he found one bad play, and he blew it so far out of proportion that its sickening.

I guarantee you that you can take any player in the league, and pick out a play that they just got punked out on. Its going to happen to everyone from time to time. Mayock was talking DJ up like mad at the combine during his drills, ready to bow down and give him head, saying that this guy could do anything that any pro team could ask of him, but then on Playbook he dogs him out and calls him weak. Mike Mayock is a douchebag, plain and simple.

I guess we Chiefs fans should be thanking the stupid prick though, as the first 14 teams apparently bought into his bullshit, and he fell to KC.

:bravo:

:rockon:

CrazyHorse
06-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Derrick Thomas was weak against the pass. He was never able to cover the tight end. It was because he was always covering the QB. Good players play to their narural strengths and work on their weaknesses.

DJ has done nothing to convince me that he cannot be dominant at any LB position. I think DJ will find a way to overcome his "weakness".

Didn't you guys just re-sign a LBer that is about 4 foot 11? How does that dude shed blockers? ROFL

NaptownChief
06-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Didn't you guys just re-sign a LBer that is about 4 foot 11? How does that dude shed blockers? ROFL

According to Tampa Bay Ian doesn't cover them very well at all...

The Bad Guy
06-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Are you guys really putting Ian Gold on the strong side?

NaptownChief
06-28-2005, 03:27 PM

No they are going to force Williams to play out of position to cover up for grossly overpaying Ian

Reaper16
06-28-2005, 03:29 PM
According to Tampa Bay Ian doesn't cover them very well at all...

:) lol. Fool's Gold, I tell 'ya.

The Bad Guy
06-28-2005, 03:29 PM
No they are going to force Williams to play out of position to cover up for grossly overpaying Ian

I love it when this assclown throws rocks when he lives in a glass house.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 03:30 PM

Uh, no.

Taco John
06-28-2005, 03:31 PM

How do you mean? We're not starting a rookie out of position on the strong side.

the Talking Can
06-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Is this true?

http://www.albatroscharters.com/wahoo.jpg

The Bad Guy
06-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Uh, no.

So then D.J. Williams is playing the strong side.

D.J. Williams= 6'0, 242

Derrick Johnson = 6'3, 242.

Yeah, I can see the big difference.

Wallcrawler
Uh, no.

Snappy comeback. You work on that one long?

htismaqe
ROFL

CrazyHorse

Hey man, you gotta do somthing to take the sting out of the possibility of Jake Plummer and Maurice Clarett lining up for you this year.

The Bad Guy
06-28-2005, 03:34 PM
How do you mean? We're not starting a rookie out of position on the strong side.

I must have forgotten, your crystal ball theories have worked so well on this site before, that you're trying your hand again.

How much of DJ did you watch in college? How do you know he's "out of position" when training camp hasn't even started yet?

You're starting a 2nd year player out of position on the strong side.

What's the difference then Ms. Cleo?

Reaper16
06-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey man, you gotta do somthing to take the sting out of possibility of Jake Plummer and Maurice Clarett lining up for you this year.

Don't forget Jerry Rice! Oh, and never underestimate Jed Putzier! Gonzo and Gates got nuthin.

Clint in Wichita
06-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah, DJ is going to suck...that's why those fuggers on Orangemane were about to commit suicide on draft day after he fell to KC.

htismaqe
06-28-2005, 03:38 PM
ROFL

You know it's a barn-burner when Clint shows up!

Hammock Parties
06-28-2005, 04:18 PM
BLABLABLALBLABLABLA

Derrick Johnson > Scott Fujita
Kendrell Bell > Shawn Barber/Quinton Caver

We're gonna KICK YOUR ASS!

Rain Man
06-28-2005, 04:30 PM
After the last few seasons, I'm not convinced that we have a strong side.

Hammock Parties
06-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Seriously, Taco, what should we do? Stick Fujita out there and put Bell in the middle where he can't blitz as effectively?

AustinChief
06-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Ok.. living in Austin, I have watched 90% of the UT games over the last few years and I never ONCE heard this complaint about DJ. The first time it was ever mentioned was after some scout proposed it. Go back and watch the games he played.. I never saw any issue with him shedding blocks... he generally was so damn fast that he never GOT BLOCKED, he went around the blocker and still made the play. So I guess the legetimate knock on him is that he uses his speed so well he completely avoids being blocked... oh damn... that sux.

Who knows how that will translate at the pro level.. but saying he is easily blocked is a completely assanine statement.

--Kyle

TEX
06-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Ok.. living in Austin, I have watched 90% of the UT games over the last few years and I never ONCE heard this complaint about DJ. The first time it was ever mentioned was after some scout proposed it. Go back and watch the games he played.. I never saw any issue with him shedding blocks... he generally was so damn fast that he never GOT BLOCKED, he went around the blocker and still made the play. So I guess the legetimate knock on him is that he uses his speed so well he completely avoids being blocked... oh damn... that sux.

Who knows how that will translate at the pro level.. but saying he is easily blocked is a completely assanine statement.

--Kyle

Yep. Assasine is as Taco spews.

TEX
06-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Yeah, DJ is going to suck...that's why those fuggers on Orangemane were about to commit suicide on draft day after he fell to KC.

Yep. Then all the rationalization began and the Taco desciples strated spewing.

SoCalBronco
06-28-2005, 05:24 PM
The Chiefs are making the same mistake the Broncos made this offseason. Both Derrick Johnson and D.J. Williams should be playing on the weakside.

I understand Johnson is a great cover guy and if so, the best thing for the Chiefs to do is still keep him on the weakside unless the particular opponent has a star TE or its a down and distance situation where its a likely pass, than shift him to Sam.

mcan
06-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Not sure if this has been said, but...

The Chiefs' defensive system isn't predicated on the offense's TE alignment. So, there is no weak or strong side. The blitz packages and stunts and shifts are SET with each package, and rotating them every time the TE goes in motion gets confusing. So, the Chiefs have a LEFT Outside linebacker and a RIGHT outside linebacker. The difference between each side is negligable, since the ball might (at any point in the game) be spotted on the near or far hash, and therefore the TE will line up on either side without any reason to believe he will do either one more or less often than the other.

No matter where DJ lines up (if he's outside), he will have "weak side" responsabilities about half the time, and "strong side" responsabilities about half the time.

The crux is getting the best three on the field, and getting the BEST possible middle linebacker out there for three downs... I still believe that guy in the middle should be Bell.

CoMoChief
06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Is this true Taco John? Are the Broncos really taking former Cleveland Browns' defensive linemen and starting them? Did they really hire the Browns defensive line coach also?!?! Look for you guys to get run over all season.

KChiefsQT
06-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Is this true?

I'm auctioning off TacoJohn.
Details: One-minute visit for Tacoman with the DJ himself. I would like to see Taco in the path of a Derrick Johnson tackle. One play, one tackle. That would be enough to ensure his mouth be tied up for awhile about our star rookie.Don't be stingy now, the highest bidder scores himself a classic photograph of TacoJohn with his *ick between his legs and DJ with a huggggggge smile on his face.
Value: priceless
Starting bid: $50.00

KChiefsQT
06-28-2005, 06:01 PM
By the way...for the chiefs fans on this site. Check this video out, make sure to turn up the volume and just watch the magic happen, lol.

http://mackbrown-texasfootball.com/pages/videoclips/2004_05/111104_johnson.html

Anyong Bluth
06-28-2005, 06:14 PM
How do I REP Mike F'ing Mayock, b/c his glorious scouting of DJ made my dreams come true.

I have wanted DJ since last november when I was watching a game and they did a highlight reel of him and his tackling technique- where he swings his arm around to try to punch the ball forward out of the reciever or runner's hand. There's a reason he forced so many fumbles and got so many tackles.

It sure as shit not because he can't shed a block and its sure as shit why denver and SD fans want to coddle the idea he won't cut it.

Scour the internet, DJ has already been mentioned of likely impact rookies, and the negativity garnished on draft day is quickly turning into pole polishing for him.

But feel free to stick around, it must be rather defeating to watch every team in the division improve while denver signs shit players and now has a squad consisting of 1/3 CB's, 1/3 RB.
Not much joy when you're highlight offseason was retaining Jeb Pussyflake and T.Pryce

I wold like Al Wilson and sent an offer notice to Fakebake in exchange for a handle of crown and teeth impression of Elway so he can construct his own lifelife f*ckable mouth to diddle with in his office.

Hammock Parties
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM

What a great thread and post this is!

OldTownChief
11-29-2005, 08:01 PM
What a great thread and post this is!

No different from any other prediction that tool makes.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8895/tjsig8xr.jpg

RINGLEADER
11-29-2005, 08:02 PM

You're my hero.

RINGLEADER
11-29-2005, 08:04 PM
No different from any other prediction that tool makes.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8895/tjsig8xr.jpg

So THAT'S why Taco never pays on his bets...

chagrin
11-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Not sure if this has been said, but...

The Chiefs' defensive system isn't predicated on the offense's TE alignment. So, there is no weak or strong side. The blitz packages and stunts and shifts are SET with each package, and rotating them every time the TE goes in motion gets confusing. So, the Chiefs have a LEFT Outside linebacker and a RIGHT outside linebacker. The difference between each side is negligable, since the ball might (at any point in the game) be spotted on the near or far hash, and therefore the TE will line up on either side without any reason to believe he will do either one more or less often than the other.

No matter where DJ lines up (if he's outside), he will have "weak side" responsabilities about half the time, and "strong side" responsabilities about half the time.

The crux is getting the best three on the field, and getting the BEST possible middle linebacker out there for three downs... I still believe that guy in the middle should be Bell.

Dude, now you are attacking TJ's WEAK side. He doesn't understand the game of football, only how he can pump up his team. Hell, he doesn't even watch college ball and has no idea about any player until they put on a Donks uniform. You are going WAY over his head mcan, not fair...

Hammock Parties
07-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Derrick Johnson can't tackle.

Mr. Laz
07-18-2006, 10:01 AM
no ... for some reason we don't have a strong or weak side.

so we don't have specialized linebackers or strong/free safeties.

we also don't move cornerbacks to fit the Wide receivers they matchup best against.

Gooonther ... the football genious

vailpass
07-18-2006, 12:25 PM
DJ had an average season. He wasn't the worst rookie LB, neither was he the best.

A far cry from the mortal lock for ROY that many here were predicting.

Now that he has a year under his belt and can play instead of thinking he should show much improvement this season.

StcChief
07-18-2006, 02:35 PM
DJ had an average season. He wasn't the worst rookie LB, neither was he the best.

A far cry from the mortal lock for ROY that many here were predicting.

Now that he has a year under his belt and can play instead of thinking he should show much improvement this season.
No sophmore slump with Herm and new coaches D oriented

I look for a much improved DJ and several others.

chagrin
07-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Derrick Johnson can't tackle.

why are you bumping tj threads?

Hammock Parties
02-14-2018, 11:32 AM

Taco fail.

stumppy
02-14-2018, 11:35 AM
TacoWrongs long history of being TacoWrong

#TacoBoBo the fucking clown

Simply Red
02-14-2018, 11:36 AM
He never posts here anymore. Unless it's in DC - which I think he does.

Simply Red
02-14-2018, 11:36 AM
I'd welcome his perspective again. Might bring a nice balance to the planet, having him post again.

L.A. Chieffan
02-14-2018, 11:39 AM
Jesus SR, are you freebasing?

Simply Red
02-14-2018, 11:41 AM
Jesus SR, are you freebasing?

I know my behavior can be... erratic sometimes.

Hammock Parties
02-14-2018, 11:46 AM
I'd welcome his perspective again. Might bring a nice balance to the planet, having him post again.

Yes. I miss his football takes.

He was burst.

InChiefsHeaven
02-14-2018, 11:51 AM
Remember when he predicted a SB win for the Donks with Jake Plummer? Good times...

SuperChief
02-14-2018, 12:01 PM
He's all over DC - making conspiracy dipshit theories one after another. Be glad he's contained to that cesspool.

stumppy
02-14-2018, 12:05 PM
Remember when he predicted a SB win for the Donks with Jake Plummer? Good times...

TacoWrong was pimping Tatum Bell as a future HOF RB.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-14-2018, 12:05 PM
TJ has to be on the short list of worst posters this site has ever hosted. He's a completely delusional nutcase with not enough brains to fill up a thimble, yet thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

Pitt Gorilla
02-14-2018, 12:40 PM
I think TJ, now, realizes how stupid he really is; he just embraces it and pushes forward.

KranzDictum
02-14-2018, 03:11 PM
Taco is too busy to post much anywhere anymore. Having a successful business will do that. Glad he still manages to keep the Mange running.

stumppy
02-14-2018, 03:43 PM
Taco is too busy to post much anywhere anymore. Having a successful business will do that. Glad he still manages to keep the Mange running.

How the fuck can you be wrong all the time. Your butt buddy spends most of his time on CP in the DC forum pimping the latest conspiracy theory.

His specialty is exploiting the victims of pedophilia. He is the biggest piece of shit on Chiefs Planet.

loochy
02-14-2018, 03:49 PM

? He's posting conspiracy stuff in DC all the time...
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2018, 04:00 PM

LMAO

The fuckin' guy has 60,000+ posts on a Chiefs forum and posts everyday in the DC.

JakeLV
02-14-2018, 04:15 PM
Wait... so Taco John isn't even a Chief fan?

dlphg9
02-14-2018, 04:18 PM
Wait... so Taco John isn't even a Chief fan?

Nope. He's donkey lover and complete nut job.

NewChief
02-14-2018, 04:48 PM

ROFL

jjchieffan
02-14-2018, 07:29 PM
Oh the irony. LMAO The guy on CP who has more wrong takes than everyone else combined is bumping 13 year old threads to ridicule someone for a wrong take. Clay, pot, meet kettle.

Eleazar
02-15-2018, 08:50 AM
Oh the irony. LMAO The guy on CP who has more wrong takes than everyone else combined is bumping 13 year old threads to ridicule someone for a wrong take. Clay, pot, meet kettle.

Right. Like it would be difficult to find C.E. Welcher columns from the past such as... how did it go... "Brodie Croyle is the best QB I've ever seen" ?

lcarus
02-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Nice to know there were some astoundingly stupid fuckers here even in 2005

Sassy Squatch
02-15-2018, 10:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/quEMHfX.gif

Lzen
02-15-2018, 12:18 PM
Nice to know there were some astoundingly stupid ****ers here even in 2005

'Frantically searches thread for posts under own handle. Finds none. Let's out sigh of relief.'

Simply Red
02-15-2018, 02:32 PM
Nice to know there were some astoundingly stupid fuckers here even in 2005

Oh yes there were!

lcarus
02-15-2018, 03:06 PM
'Frantically searches thread for posts under own handle. Finds none. Let's out sigh of relief.'

We all say dumb shit from time to time. Especially when it comes to sports predictions. God knows I have!

lcarus
02-15-2018, 03:06 PM
Oh yes there were!

Holy hell I thought you had died or got banned or somethin. Did you watch Mayhem yet?