PDA

View Full Version : Information about Buffallo game

bkkcoh
06-29-2005, 05:49 AM
Anyone know when the Buffalo Bills single game tickets are to go on sale?

Anyone planning on going to the Buffallo game in November?

Warrior5
06-29-2005, 06:05 AM
If you mean from the Chiefs' ticket office, don't know.

Your best bet would be to contact the Bills' ticket office.

bkkcoh
06-29-2005, 06:08 AM
If you mean from the Chiefs' ticket office, don't know.

Your best bet would be to contact the Bills' ticket office.

Yes, I am talking about the Bills ticket office, on their website, it just says check back for single game tickets.......

Hammock Parties
06-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Almost all NFL single game tickets go on sale in like a month or so. I just learned this tonight, I was checking the Texans site for tickets when the Chiefs visit.

chiefkdawg
06-29-2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah I'm going to that game, but I don't think you can get tickets till late July. I was at the Bills site yesterday, and thats what it said.

bkkcoh
06-29-2005, 06:20 AM
Yeah I'm going to that game, but I don't think you can get tickets till late July. I was at the Bills site yesterday, and thats what it said.

kewl, i will have to check back. The last time that I was on their site, they didn't have too much information.

One thing about it, I was impressed by ticket prices, very reasonable..

DJay23
06-29-2005, 07:15 AM
I'm going to either the Bills game or the Giants game. I leaning toward the Giants game since it's a Saturday and I'll have a day of recovery before I have to go back to work.

chiefkdawg
06-29-2005, 07:23 AM
I'm going to either the Bills game or the Giants game. I leaning toward the Giants game since it's a Saturday and I'll have a day of recovery before I have to go back to work.

What about the NE game? too expensive probably, thats I want to go to Buffalo. Also I've been to Giants stadium and been to NE (when they played in Foxboro stadium) but never been to Buffalo.

DJay23
06-29-2005, 08:18 AM
What about the NE game? too expensive probably, thats I want to go to Buffalo. Also I've been to Giants stadium and been to NE (when they played in Foxboro stadium) but never been to Buffalo.
I didn't realize we were playing at NE this year. I live in Williamsport, PA so NYC and Buffalo are really about the same distance from me in opposite directions (about 3 1/2 hours). Foxboro would be about a 7 hour drive. Either way, I'll be excited. I've only ever been to NFL games in Arrowhead, many, many years ago. I've heard that the Bills games are great. Good parking lot atmosphere, except they can be pretty hard on opposing fans. I imagine it couldn't be any worse than what I already get living in the heart of Steeler country.

A Steeler buddy of mine went to the Meadowlands last year and had a really good time. He said the fans there were knowledgable enough not to talk shit to him, and were actually pretty cool to him. That's sort of why I want to go there, and because of it being on a Saturday.

chiefkdawg
06-29-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah you're right, my bad, NE plays at Arrowhead(man, I'd love to see a game there)
Foxboro was cool when I went, just had to fend off a little smack. Not as bad as I thought it would be though. There was a LOT of Chiefs fans there, too. Ive heard Philly is terrible, opp. fans getting beat down and stuff. Ideally I'd go to both NY and buff. but we'll see how things go.