PDA

View Full Version : Just watched "Hitch" last night.

Kerberos
06-29-2005, 06:47 AM
Damn good movie .... very funny.

But I thought Eva Mendez looked allot better in this movie than she did when working with Denzell in "Out Of Time". :drool:

Anyone got some hottie pics of her??? :hump:

Anyway ...if you haven't seen it I recomend it ... really funny!

:D

DJay23
06-29-2005, 06:51 AM
I actually had no intention of seeing it originally. I find Will Smith to be one of the most consistently annoying "big name" actors out there. He essentially plays the same character in every movie he's been in with the exception of when he played the gay dude in that one movie.

Having said that, I was roped into seeing it when it was in theaters by a girl I was dating, and it turned out that I liked it. He did play the same character, but it actually fit in this kind of movie.

ragedogg69
06-29-2005, 09:20 AM
I liked the movie. (despite the theater in vegas i saw it in had many issues actually playing the film) But i felt it fell apart towards the end.

keg in kc
06-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Attention. Attention. You have been emasculated. Please leave your "Man" identification cards with the receptionist on your way out. Enjoy your life of Sex and the City reruns, talk about "feelings" and snuggling.

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2005, 09:46 AM
I liked it. That food allergy part was really funny...

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh, and Eva is smokin'!

leviw
06-29-2005, 10:01 AM
I liked the movie. (despite the theater in vegas i saw it in had many issues actually playing the film) But i felt it fell apart towards the end.

It fell apart all right. It went from a relatively funny movie to a full-fledged chick-flick. I was enjoying it up to the point when the girls I was watching it with (there was my first clue) started going "Awwww, how sweet." every five minutes. Ugh...

el borracho
06-29-2005, 10:44 AM
I would give it a 3 out of 10, 10 being best. It was very predictable, unoriginal and trite.

J Diddy
06-29-2005, 10:48 AM
I would give it a 3 out of 10, 10 being best. It was very predictable, unoriginal and trite.

much like you

:)

Goapics1
06-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Anyone got some hottie pics of her??? :hump:

There are some in the Girlie pic thread.

luv
06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Attention. Attention. You have been emasculated. Please leave your "Man" identification cards with the receptionist on your way out. Enjoy your life of Sex and the City reruns, talk about "feelings" and snuggling.

You don't plan on having sex with anyone other than yourself anytime soon, do you?

Kerberos
06-29-2005, 11:32 AM
I actually had no intention of seeing it originally. I find Will Smith to be one of the most consistently annoying "big name" actors out there. He essentially plays the same character in every movie he's been in with the exception of when he played the gay dude in that one movie.

Having said that, I was roped into seeing it when it was in theaters by a girl I was dating, and it turned out that I liked it. He did play the same character, but it actually fit in this kind of movie.

Yea that was the same charachter and it fit this movie well ... but I don't think any other actor could have pulled his roll off better than he did.

Kevin James was AT TIMES like his roll on King of Queens as far as when he was dancing ... that was classic Doug Heffernan.

I don't mind Will Smith ... I think he is a funny dude and has allot of talent. But hey ... that is just IMO. :)

Fire Me Boy!
06-29-2005, 11:54 AM
The biggest problem was the Eva and Will had ZERO chemistry... I just didn't care about them. I actually WANTED to see how the Kevin James (Albert)/Amber Valletta (Allegra Cole) relationship worked out.

That's bad when you're more interested in the secondary plot than the primary.