PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for sales work or know someone that is?

Simplex3
07-01-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm looking for someone to make phone calls. I have the names and numbers of ~7,000 leads, so a willing person will be making calls on day one. Work from your house or a cel phone, put in as many or as few hours as you want, and we have a web-based CRM for you to use. The gig pays a yearly residual commission for as long as the customer stays. We haven't lost a single customer yet, so retention is great. The product is easy to understand and fills a need the clients already know they have.

PM me with your name, phone number, and a time to call you if you're interrested.

ct
07-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Not to stalk you or anything, but just heard a guy on the radio today on some call-in question (about someone's wife who lost her job and was depressed). Anyway, he said he also was out of work, had I think 10 years sales exp, was looking for same line of work. He was throwing a garage sale today to drum up some cash, they gave his address, but don't remember. Station was 104.5 (The Fox) in Wichita, his name was Kevin I think.

Maybe this helps, maybe I'm freakin you out, who knows?

Brock
07-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Let me guess, benefits include donuts every day as long as I buy them. :p

Simplex3
07-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Let me guess, benefits include donuts every day as long as I buy them. :p
Hell, if you're actually making some sales I'll buy you freaking donuts.

Taco John
07-01-2005, 03:03 PM
What is the product?

Simplex3
07-01-2005, 03:20 PM
What is the product?
Web sites that tie back to their local homes databases for real-estate agents. It's a full package web presence with quirks that make it appropriate for their industry. Email, web, name hosting, etc.

IA_Chiefs_fan
07-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm assuming that you're trying to do this fairly cheap since you're trying to get individuals to work from home. However, if you want to consider handling it professionally PM me. I am the Manager at ProCom Inc. in Lamoni IA. We are a full-service Call Center and have done all kinds of sales, Customer Service, Lead Generation, Surveys etc. (Not a "Boiler Room") We would be more expensive for you, but the ROI would likely be much better.
http://www.procom-inc.com/
If you hire a private individual make sure they know the ins and outs of all the State and Federal Laws.

Simplex3
07-01-2005, 04:00 PM
If you hire a private individual make sure they know the ins and outs of all the State and Federal Laws.
Yeah, I used to install equipment for companies like you. Setting up the PD's got really interresting when all those no-call lists came out. We're only calling published business numbers, so I don't have very many concerns.

IA_Chiefs_fan
07-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Yeah, the Federal Laws aren't really that bad. It's all the damn individual State Laws. You really have to be careful if you're calling multiple states.

Simplex3
07-01-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm assuming that you're trying to do this fairly cheap since you're trying to get individuals to work from home.
Just an FYI for others, it's not that we're looking to go on the cheap. I want someone that can develop a relationship with these people and get them to buy more from us in the future. It's work from home because our entire "office" is virtual. We don't have any brick and mortar location and don't plan to in the future.

Simplex3
07-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah, the Federal Laws aren't really that bad. It's all the damn individual State Laws. You really have to be careful if you're calling multiple states.
Right after MO came out with their laws I was selling the MO list on a CD with the data converted from csv to 7 or 8 different database formats and a sql script that would do the inserts. I had a few customers, all of whom I verified had purchased the list from the state*. Suddenly I get a call on my personal cel phone, which I gave to no one but family, from some jaggoff in the MO prosecutor's office telling me all about how he's going to do me in if I don't stop. He couldn't figure out that I wasn't selling them anything they didn't already own, just in a different format. That was a real joy.

* How f**ked up is that? You MUST not call these people. Oh, and you MUST pay us for that list.

IA_Chiefs_fan
07-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Just an FYI for others, it's not that we're looking to go on the cheap. I want someone that can develop a relationship with these people and get them to buy more from us in the future. It's work from home because our entire "office" is virtual. We don't have any brick and mortar location and don't plan to in the future.
I apologize for the poor wording. My point was an individual will work for considerably less due to no overhead or virtually no operating costs. Good luck and if you need any info or help let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out.