PDA

View Full Version : What's the most misleading ADvertisement

oaklandhater
07-03-2005, 11:06 AM
I was wondering what you guys thought was the most Misleading Advertisement you have ever seen?

Phobia
07-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Any McDonalds ad with a skinny, pretty girl behind the counter handing you a delicious burger with fresh lettuce and a thick, juicy tomato on it.

Simplex3
07-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Any ads which sell a product, promote an idea, or are otherwise shown to people.

BigMeatballDave
07-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Any McDonalds ad with a skinny, pretty girl behind the counter handing you a delicious burger with fresh lettuce and a thick, juicy tomato on it. The food pictured on TV looks nothing like the actual product...

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 11:10 AM
any AOL commercial.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 11:10 AM
The food pictured on TV looks nothing like the actual product...
It would ... if the actual food they served you was made of wax.

Speaking of McDonalds ...

oaklandhater
07-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Mine would have to be this Nintendo Virtual boy commercial i saw when i was kid it was about this Soilder runing up normandy beach and bombs are going off gun fire is every where the soilder runs up the beach gets to the german bunker and takes his helmt off and turns in to this 12 year old kid,Who says I'll l be back on later i got home work the german Soilder then says Later billy:(

Simplex3
07-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Mine would have to be this Nintendo Virtual boy commercial i saw when i was kid it was about this Soilder runing up normandy beach and bombs are going off gun fire is every where the soilder runs up the beach gets to the german bunker and takes his helmt off and turns in to this 12 year old kid,Who says I'll l be back on later i got home work the german Soilder then says Later billy:(
I wouldn't call that misleading, per se. Only a real dolt would believe that was going to pay out like that. I mean, come on. No way a kid does homework. The rest is probably completely accurate. :shake:

JimNasium
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Ice brewed. You cannot ****ing brew without boiling.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Ice brewed. You cannot ****ing brew without boiling.
Cold fusion. :D

trndobrd
07-03-2005, 11:19 AM
I was wondering what you guys thought was the most Misleading Advertisement you have ever seen?

oaklandhater
07-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't call that misleading, per se. Only a real dolt would believe that was going to pay out like that. I mean, come on. No way a kid does homework. The rest is probably completely accurate. :shake:

every time i see a VIRTUAL BOY it reminds me how nintendo Stole a 12 year old kids money that shit costed $179.95

P.S not to mention the way my so called Friends wouldnt stop laughing when i told them i bought this junk :(

KChiefsQT
07-03-2005, 11:38 AM
If you smoke a joint in a drive-thru you will run over a poor girl on her bike. Anyone seen that commercial? Everytime I see it I turn off the tv and light one up!!!

http://campaigns.drugfreeamerica.org/images/drive_thru.jpg

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 11:42 AM
If you smoke a joint in a drive-thru you will run over a poor girl on her bike. Anyone seen that commercial? Everytime I see it I turn off the tv and light one up!!!

http://campaigns.drugfreeamerica.org/images/drive_thru.jpg
Accidents ... You light one up .... The big bruise on your back ...

I see a commonality here.

:D

KChiefsQT
07-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Accidents ... You light one up .... The big bruise on your back ...

I see a commonality here.

:D

LMAO. I'll give you that one. :thumb:

Kclee
07-03-2005, 11:48 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19270&item=5594120155&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I tried to go back in time and take state.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm going to have to say those "Do you want a larger penis?" emails. After enduring years of getting SPAMMED by these bastages, I finally caved in and signed up for their product.

LOOK WHAT I ENDED UP WITH!!! (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=email_cartoon_300)