PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news from the Orange Mane - Chiefs passing offense is "questionable"

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Not to mention a smorgasboard of other hot sports opinions:

When you guys went 13-3, your performance in December told me that you guys weren't good enough to get past round one of the playoffs. Then when you guys had a tougher schedule the year prior, it was pretty easy to predict that you guys were going to go 9-7 based on what you had done the year previous. Now you've got a defense of guys thrown together from all parts of the league... One of them an impact player and the rest a bunch of cast offs and role players... Add to that an aging offense that has always had a questionable passing game due to lack of depth at WR, but manages to get by due to the unbelievable amount of time your quarterback has to throw. There are more questions in KC than just defense.

Take note, the following passing games were questionable but managed to get by:

2001: 6th in yards, 7th in yards per attempt, 22nd in TDs.
2002: 12th in yards, 1st in yards per attempt, 7th in TDs.
2003: 4th in yards, 3rd in yards per attempt, 10th in TDs.
2004: 3rd in yards, 4th in yards per attempt, 10th in TDs.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Ah yes... This is how it should be. People taking stuff I say on other boards and running to tattle on me here... Now it's starting to get to football season...

Thanks.

Logical
07-07-2005, 12:58 AM
I must say that though I have confidence in the offense over the long haul, there has been a tendency for it to falter as far as the passing game goes in the first quarter to one third of each season. Unfortunately this is going to be a key stretch of our season this year so I hope it is something that changes. However, our uninspiring veterans mixed with an extremely inexperienced crew at WR amongst the rest is indeed a reason to be somewhat concerned.

This does not mean we won't win but it is something to consider.

By the way Denver and San Diego both have similar concerns. While for Oakland it will be their running game to create worry.

Imon Yourside
07-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Written in the same spirit as Elway had questionable passing skills and a floppy noodlearm.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Written in the same spirit as Elway had questionable passing skills and a floppy noodlearm.

Actually, Packfan took the comment out of context... Or at least he highlighted the wrong text...

He should have highlighted due to lack of depth at WR. No team looks at your roster and worries about the WR match-ups. That's all I'm saying. The fact that you've been able to produce with they guys you've had is a credit to Vermiel and the offensive line, IMO.

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:21 AM
I highlighted what was relevant. Calling the Chiefs passing game "questionable" is ludicrous.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:23 AM
I highlighted what was relevant. Calling the Chiefs passing game "questionable" is ludicrous.

No, this is!

http://videos.antville.org/static/videos/images/ludacris%20big%20arms.jpg

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:25 AM
And by the way, it is a questionable passing game... Freddie Mitchell and Eddie Kennison?

Yeah. I'd be hella nervous if that was our top starters. It doesn't matter what happened in the past... or so GoChiefs tells me...

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Now if Luda was a wr for your team, I'd be a bit worried... Look at the size of those hands!

beer bacon
07-07-2005, 01:28 AM
And by the way, it is a questionable passing game... Freddie Mitchell and Eddie Kennison?

Yeah. I'd be hella nervous if that was our top starters. It doesn't matter what happened in the past... or so GoChiefs tells me...

I know you loved Morton TJ, but I didn't know you thought he was that vital to our passing game.

Reaper16
07-07-2005, 01:32 AM
There's really nothing incorrect about that statement, oddly worded or not. 4,000 passing yards hardly says questionable, but the point that our WR's are ass compared to the rest of the league is true.

But we have Tony G (Add Kris Wilson to that, hopefully) who creates matchup problems with everybody, and acts as our #1 recieving threat.

What's questionable to me is how opposing defenses are going to handle a twin TE, one WR set, twin backs set with Tony/Kris, Kennison, Preist/(LJ or T Rich.) It could be a major run play, or they all could go into passing routes. Ponder that question.

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:33 AM

Over 12,000 yards the last three years despite the WRs (one of which was good for 1,000 yards and 8 TD, BTW. Maybe he's not so bad?)...when will you Donkeys learn?

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:34 AM
the point that our WR's are ass compared to the rest of the league is true.

Sure. Who cares?

Reaper16
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Now if Luda was a wr for your team, I'd be a bit worried... Look at the size of those hands!

"It feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace!" - Ludacris, "Stand Up"

... and my midget, I mean your guy's 1st draft pick.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
I know you loved Morton TJ, but I didn't know you thought he was that vital to our passing game.

I don't...

I already went over this in the original thread... I'm flattered that PackFan honored me by posting my views over here... But I've already been through this once tonight...

If youre interested in reading it, Check it out here (http://66.49.247.155/BB/showthread.php?t=27614&page=1&pp=25)

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Over 12,000 yards the last three years despite the WRs (one of which was good for 1,000 yards and 8 TD, BTW. Maybe he's not so bad?)...when will you Donkeys learn?

We will learn right after the next time one our running backs strolls untouched into the endzone against a desperate and beaten defense in a Superbowl game.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:38 AM
What's questionable to me is how opposing defenses are going to handle a twin TE, one WR set, twin backs set with Tony/Kris, Kennison, Preist/(LJ or T Rich.) It could be a major run play, or they all could go into passing routes. Ponder that question.

Kris who?

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:41 AM
We will learn right after the next time one our running backs strolls untouched into the endzone against a desperate and beaten defense in a Superbowl game.

Uh, what? What does Terrell Davis have to do with the Chiefs passing offense?

Anyway, you better look out. I think your running game will be "questionable" this year.

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Kris who?

Kris Wilson. He's like a shorter version of Tony Gonzalez.

Logical
07-07-2005, 01:42 AM
Kris who?
I am sure he means Kris Wilson who got injured during the last preseason game last year.

Anyong Bluth
Denver has always crapped on EK b/c he bolted, he's not a stellar 1, but servicable and a solid 2 - which he is behind tony, anyway. IF Wilson develops or Freddie has even a decent season thats more than enough.

Besides, name another team with our line (TE included) a FB like T-Rich, and a 1-2 punch of Priest and LJ ? NOBODY'S CLOSE, and the thought of split backfields with priest and LJ lined up side by side or double TE sets of TonyG and Wilson is enough for me to think this offense is gonna be just fine.

Taco John
Uh, what? What does Terrell Davis have to do with the Chiefs passing offense?

Nothing really, but check this out:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/superbowl/32/photogallery/gameaction/thumbnails/davis2.jpg

Reaper16
07-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Kris who?

Yeah, the answer is actually above the bold int he post you quoted from. Basically, you'll find out Week 3.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:44 AM
I dig this one:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/superbowl/32/photogallery/gameaction/full/ap_fans.jpg

Taco John
07-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Yeah, the answer is actually above the bold int he post you quoted from. Basically, you'll find out Week 3.

I'll be at the game...

P@ckfan
OK, now this is suddenly making sense. ROFL :rolleyes:

Taco John
This one rules too:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/superbowl/32/photogallery/gameaction/full/ap_davis4.jpg

Ultra Peanut
07-07-2005, 01:49 AM
LudaKris?

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:50 AM
Here's one of my favorites:

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3373/plummerlefty6lh.gif

Anyong Bluth
07-07-2005, 01:50 AM
psicosis,

perfect.

Ultra Peanut
07-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Here's one of my favorites:

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3373/plummerlefty6lh.gifLeft Hand Plummer Method. Awesome.

Brian: You ever stop and think, “Wow, that guy's our quarterback?"
Teej: Nah. I just repress it.
Brian: Is that healthy?
Teej: Ah, what’s the worst that can happen?

(zoom in on Taco's brain)

Tumor: (to "Rock Me Amadeus") I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor / I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor / I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor / Oh, oh, oh, I'm a tumor

Red Dawg
07-07-2005, 02:47 AM
4,591 yards in the air hardly should draw the term "Questionable." Did anyone in the AFC have more? No. Manning would have but the Colts laid down in the last game so the Donkeys could make the playoffs.

No part of our offense is a question and anybody who says so is talking pure insanity.

jspchief
07-07-2005, 05:05 AM
Honestly, does anyone here even care what Taco has to say about the Chiefs? 99% of his takes on KC are so wrong they are laughable.

File this under "Comments from people with no credibility on the subject", right behind GoChiefs' advice on getting women.

By the way, Tatum Bell might be smaller than Ashley Lelie. I can't wait to see that skinny bitch get broken in half by Sammy Knight.

htismaqe
07-07-2005, 05:20 AM
Guys, give Taco a break.

He's looking for anything he can to get excited about an upcoming season that's predicated on a roided-out kicker, the Cleveland Browns' defensive line, and Ron Dayne.

You can't blame him for desperately grasping at straws. He learned it from watching Shanahan.

CrazyHorse
07-07-2005, 05:40 AM
Ah yes... This is how it should be. People taking stuff I say on other boards and running to tattle on me here... Now it's starting to get to football season...

Thanks.

Tattling? I can't tell you how many people you have "tattled" on from here, at the 'mane. Which is okay, I guess.

But you shouldn't come off so smug about it. You are one of the worst offenders. Second only to BYIM/gochiefs.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 06:24 AM
This is great. :D

Hey, you guys might be right afterall... Just because your receivers might be a group of flakes doesn't mean that it has to catch up with you in *this* particular year. It hasn't yet, so why should it start now?

/might as well take the gloves off if you guys are going to let PackFan goad you guys into a battle about this...

tomahawk kid
07-07-2005, 06:28 AM
Taco calling names and talking trash..and my ChiefsPlanet brothers / sisters bringing the noise.

Sweet Jesus, its almost football season.

BTW TJ, you can talk ALL the smack you want about our WR, but as long as we have the O-Line, Priest, Trent and Tony G, we'll be just fine.

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 06:29 AM

Hey, you guys might be right afterall... Just because your receivers might be a group of flakes doesn't mean that it has to catch up with you in *this* particular year. It hasn't yet, so why should it start now?

/might as well take the gloves off if you guys are going to let PackFan goad you guys into a battle about this...

We can just plug in any old receivers and the system works....kind of like your Donk running game.

Taco John
BTW TJ, you can talk ALL the smack you want about our WR, but as long as we have the O-Line, Priest, and Tony G, we'll be just fine.

I fixed your post for you... Dropped out all the non-essential items...

tomahawk kid
Not to mention a smorgasboard of other hot sports opinions:

Take note, the following passing games were questionable but managed to get by:

2001: 6th in yards, 7th in yards per attempt, 22nd in TDs.
2002: 12th in yards, 1st in yards per attempt, 7th in TDs.
2003: 4th in yards, 3rd in yards per attempt, 10th in TDs.
2004: 3rd in yards, 4th in yards per attempt, 10th in TDs.

Everytime you visit the Mange, God kills a kitten.......

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 06:30 AM

Fool. We'd be screwed if Green went down.

tomahawk kid
07-07-2005, 06:30 AM

Your not sucking me in to this. :)

I'd much rather have Trent than "the fake", so let's just leave it @ that.

Saulbadguy
07-07-2005, 06:31 AM
Taco is full of it. What else is new?

ROYC75
07-07-2005, 06:35 AM
Heh, the shit out of the west is from Denver, why bother with it !

Taco John
07-07-2005, 06:37 AM
Your not sucking me in to this. :)

That makes two of us. I had no intention of discussing this over here knowing full well that my opinion of your WR situation wasn't going to win me any popularity awards. But hey, when you can catch fish in a lake without casting a line, you've gotta consider it mana from God and work with it. This isn't the first time an opinion I made on another board that isn't this one got drug back here for inspection. If I remember correctly, it happened last year with my "Chiefs will play no better than 9-7" take.

KCFalcon59
07-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Left Hand Plummer Method. Awesome.

Brian: You ever stop and think, “Wow, that guy's our quarterback?"
Teej: Nah. I just repress it.
Brian: Is that healthy?
Teej: Ah, what’s the worst that can happen?

(zoom in on Taco's brain)

Tumor: (to "Rock Me Amadeus") I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor / I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor / I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor / Oh, oh, oh, I'm a tumor

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Taco John
07-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Fool. We'd be screwed if Green went down.

Yeah, that too, but only because your back-up is as much a joke as our back-up is. Anyone can do Trent Green's job... Hell, a grocery bagger could probably step in for the guy and make things happen in Vermiel's offense behind that line. What do you think? Could a grocery bagger take over for Trent? Nah... Not in a million years, right? ;)

milkman
07-07-2005, 06:44 AM
4,591 yards in the air hardly should draw the term "Questionable." Did anyone in the AFC have more? No. Manning would have but the Colts laid down in the last game so the Donkeys could make the playoffs.

No part of our offense is a question and anybody who says so is talking pure insanity.

I think "questionable passing offense" is a misnomer.

What he really is talking about is our questionable WRs.

EK has been a solid, albeit unspectacular, contributer since joining the Chiefs, but after that, we have nothing but questions waiting to be answered.

Can Freddie Mitchell, with a change of scenery, finally live up to his draft status?

Is Samie Parker as good as he looked in the later stages of last season?

Can Mark Boerighter come back from his injury and become a viable #2, 3, or 4 receiver option?

Will Richard Smith, Jeris McIntyre, Craphonso Thorpe, or any of the other thousands of receivers in camp step up and make the team, and make a contribution during the season?

The fact that this offense has put up the kind of numbers in the last 3 or 4 years is reflective of Al Saunders creative play calling, the O-line's effectivenes in protection, and Trent Green's command of this offense.

I think we'll get some positve answers to a couple of the questions above, and our passing offense will become even more produtive than it has been.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 06:45 AM
I'm done with this thread... I'm in no mood to talk football smack with fresh terrorism tainting the mood...

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Yeah, that too, but only because your back-up is as much a joke as our back-up is. Anyone can do Trent Green's job... Hell, a grocery bagger could probably step in for the guy and make things happen in Vermiel's offense behind that line. What do you think? Could a grocery bagger take over for Trent? Nah... Not in a million years, right? ;)

You're clueless. You think just ANYONE can make a throw like this?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6418/kennison19ydcatch5zl.gif

Skip Towne
07-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Taco's opinions are questionable. Always have been.

Rukdafaidas
07-07-2005, 07:17 AM
Besides John Elway and Len Dawson, Trent is the best QB either team has had in their existance.
Yes, I feel he's much better than the aged version of Montana the Chiefs had under center.

Coach
07-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Hmm... our passing offense is "questionable?" I guess you should be more concerned about your passing game than ours, since your QB is still in contract negotiations.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/contract.gif

Also, not to mention that he does, in fact, suck big time.

Lzen
07-07-2005, 07:24 AM
Honestly, does anyone here even care what Taco has to say about the Chiefs? 99% of his takes on KC are so wrong they are laughable.

File this under "Comments from people with no credibility on the subject", right behind GoChiefs' advice on getting women.

By the way, Tatum Bell might be smaller than Ashley Lelie. I can't wait to see that skinny bitch get broken in half by Sammy Knight.

Yup.
:clap:

Rukdafaidas
07-07-2005, 07:26 AM
since your QB is still in contract negotiations.

You're kidding?
I'd be willing to PayPal some money to the Broncos to help them get Plummer signed.
Let's start a fundraiser.

Lzen
07-07-2005, 07:29 AM
I think it's funny that TJ would dog on EK so much. Yet, look at how he lit up his little princess, Champ Bailey. ROFL

Lzen
07-07-2005, 07:30 AM
You're kidding?
I'd be willing to PayPal some money to the Broncos to help them get Plummer signed.
Let's start a fundraiser.

Heh, I'm pretty sure he was joking. Did you see the animated pic he posted with that comment?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
07-07-2005, 07:31 AM
Besides John Elway and Len Dawson, Trent is the best QB either team has had in their existance.
Yes, I feel he's much better than the aged version of Montana the Chiefs had under center.

The Montana reference MIGHT be a stretch, IMO it could be a tossup. But defenitely Trent is better than any QB Denver has had, with the exception of Elway.

htismaqe
07-07-2005, 07:34 AM

PLEASE don't take the gloves off...PLEASE...

Nobody wants to see your painted fingernails.

Rukdafaidas
07-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Heh, I'm pretty sure he was joking. Did you see the animated pic he posted with that comment?
Nope, didn't see it....thanks!
It does look like this could be his last year, though. I looked up his contract and he's scheduled to make $665,000 this year and 4.3 million next year.
Let's enjoy this year while we can.

Rukdafaidas
07-07-2005, 07:38 AM
The Montana reference MIGHT be a stretch, IMO it could be a tossup. But defenitely Trent is better than any QB Denver has had, with the exception of Elway.
I really don't think it's a stretch at all. Montana was limited to dump passes, because his arm was shot.
It's a great tribute to Montana's mind and vision, that he did as well as he did while with the Chiefs.

milkman
07-07-2005, 07:41 AM

I think the Montana reference might have some merit, but comparisons are difficult because of the different type of offenses they play/played in, and the different talent that they had around them.

Iowanian
07-07-2005, 08:02 AM
Taco Might be onto something..well, On something....

Just imagine how bad Chump Bailey would have gotten Smoked if the Chiefs had a REAL WR instead of Kennison.

Stand up if you believe that Denver has infinitely better WRs than KC.

the "servicable #2 Eddie Kennison"
http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/WR-RECEIVING/2004/regular?&_1:col_1=5

Last season, Kennison had more Yards AND TDs than Lelei, and was within 100 yards of both Rod Smith and Marvin Harrison.

Interestingly enough, Trent Green put up 500 more yards passing than Liquid Plumber did last season. I guess Green would have thrown for 6000 yards if he'd only had "real WRs". Probably would have smoked Denver for 1800 yards alone with that shitturd secondary.

bobbything
07-07-2005, 08:06 AM
I had no intention of discussing this over here knowing full well that my opinion of your WR situation wasn't going to win me any popularity awards
This is all well and fine Taco. However, what you meant and what you said are two different things. You specifically said that the "passing offense is questionable." The passing offense is anything but questionable. If you would have said that our "wide receivers are mediocre, at best" I don't think that many would have argued. But, you intentionally baited someone by specifically stating "the passing offense is questionable."

That's like owning a Bentley with cheap tires and saying, "my car really isn't that nice." The reality is that the Chiefs' passing offense has been in the top 5 for the last 3 years, regardless of the wide receivers. So, one might aruge that this passing offense isn't designed around the receivers. It seems to be aimed more at creating confusion within the defense and exploiting that confusion with whoever happens to do it the quickest.

But, in the end, we get to keep our offense, and you get to keep yours. So, I suppose we'll all be happy come game one.

Lzen
07-07-2005, 08:12 AM
Nope, didn't see it....thanks!
It does look like this could be his last year, though. I looked up his contract and he's scheduled to make $665,000 this year and 4.3 million next year.
Let's enjoy this year while we can.

Not really. 4.3 mil is not that much for a QB these days.

milkman
07-07-2005, 08:14 AM

When did Plumber become a "QB"?

Lzen
07-07-2005, 08:16 AM
When did Plumber become a "QB"?

:LOL: Heh heh, good point.

JPBUSCH
07-07-2005, 08:21 AM
we could be fielding the next Mrvin Harrison or Terry Holts out of this group of young guys we have. The guys we sent to NFLE performed excellent in that league. to include our RBs. :hmmm: I wait with optimism that we could be in for the next wave of talent to emerge from thier youth and contribute if DV is willing to allow them.:banghead: While guys like Kennison have a couple of years to play we have another group of young talented young recievers in J. McIntyre, Thorpe, Booth, Curry, Fischer, C. Horn, S. Parker, R, Smith, while Boerighter has much talent when healthy, he only has 4yrs in the league, F. Mitchell a #1 draft pick who had problems with a big head QB (donovan mcnabb) and a big mouth WR (Terrell owens) has alot of talent has only 5 yrs in the league, and D. Hill could be a sleeper for posession reciever with his size. These guys are all fast!:drool:. Tony G. has another 5 yrs in him to continue to set records. Kris Wilson is going to make LBs and Safteys hate the day with matchups. I am more worried about how much time Trent Green has left in him and who will replace him when the time comes. The point is we have alot to look forward to this season and beyond from our talented if unproven WRs. MHO, JP BUSCH.

Rukdafaidas
07-07-2005, 08:26 AM
It will be in this case. First, this is Jake Plummer we're talking about. He's useless on about every other team, except as a backup role in teams that use a lot of misdirection.
Second, the Broncos are already strapped and to go 665,000 to 4.3 million is a big step. Especially after the season Jake's getting ready to have. Just call me Nostradamas. :)

Lzen
07-07-2005, 09:53 AM
It will be in this case. First, this is Jake Plummer we're talking about. He's useless on about every other team, except as a backup role in teams that use a lot of misdirection.
Second, the Broncos are already strapped and to go 665,000 to 4.3 million is a big step. Especially after the season Jake's getting ready to have. Just call me Nostradamas. :)

Heh, the salary cap doesn't seem to be an obstacle for the Donks. :shake:

NJ Chief Fan
07-07-2005, 10:15 AM
ummm we have a balanced offense

Nightfyre
07-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I have to admit, I hate passing situations. It doesnt help that Trent really only has one target (Tony G.) to go to though. I think that caused a ton of turnovers early last year. (Trent's need to force it to Tony in triple coverage. But hey, maybe its just me.

KCTitus
07-07-2005, 10:27 AM
I have to admit, I hate passing situations. It doesnt help that Trent really only has one target (Tony G.) to go to though. I think that caused a ton of turnovers early last year. (Trent's need to force it to Tony in triple coverage. But hey, maybe its just me.

I remember more fumbles by the reciever after having caught the ball and was running inside the 10 yard line than I do int's as a result of Green throwing the ball to Tony while triple covered.

Amnorix
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM

Thanks.

Do your opinions change depending on what board you're on?

htismaqe
07-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Do your opinions change depending on what board you're on?

Not really.

His opinions are pretty stupid no matter where he is at.

donkhater
07-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Well, I can't say I would disagree with the lack of ALL-pro caliber recievers (save Gonzo) but in 2003 KC had 6, count 'em SIX, players that posted a 100-yard receiving game.

Kennison
Morton
Hall
Gonzo
Holmes
Blaylock

When has a team done that recently? KC really IS deep at receiver. Maybe not high-end, but very functional.

vailpass
07-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Is the poster of this thread really PackFan aka Ken Dienberg?
The effeminate style and pretender-level football knowledge seems more like GoChiefs.

As to KC's recievers they are mediocre at best until you figure in the threat of Priest busting one on every play or TG catching the ball in space. A first rate running game coupled with solid TE play makes an average reciever corp above average and that is all Saunders needs to make the chiefs go.
Should the O-line or Priest suffer serious injury this year forcing the recievers to carry the load KC will be in trouble (of course the same is truw with any team in terms the best player beign injured).

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
The effeminate style and pretender-level football knowledge seems more like GoChiefs.

I believe you can suck my dick.

Lzen
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM

Hey, I thought you said you were a girl? :hmmm:

Brock
07-07-2005, 11:07 AM

given up on women at such an early age? Keep trying, lil slugger.

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Hey, I thought you said you were a girl? :hmmm:

You got something against types like Psi and myself?

Thig Lyfe
07-07-2005, 11:13 AM
I think that Samie Parker is going to have a big suprise season... and he's going to leave Chump Bailey in the dust more than once.

vailpass

Definetely GoChiefs. Keep trying to give that vienna sausage away there slugger, there's gotta be some tranny on the other side of the glory hole who'll bite.

Lzen
You got something against types like Psi and myself?

I don't know. First tell me what types are you and Psi?

Eye Patch
07-07-2005, 11:16 AM

I especially liked the one where he predicted the donks to go to the SB last year.

jspchief
07-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Just for a second, I'll pretend that Taco was only talking about our receivers.

He's still a f*cking moron. KC's top two receivers from last year combined for more yards and more TDs than Denver's.

If our receivers are questionable, then what does that make Denver's?

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 01:32 PM
The only thing "Questionable" about our offense from a Bronco standpoint is the question of, "How can we get our offense to produce like the Chiefs Offense?"

P@ckfan
07-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Just for a second, I'll pretend that Taco was only talking about our receivers.

He's still a f*cking moron. KC's top two receivers from last year combined for more yards and more TDs than Denver's.

If our receivers are questionable, then what does that make Denver's?

I hope you're talking about Tony G....and he's not a wide receiver per se....but really the way I see it....6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Who cares about putting labels on your passing targets. Throw the ball to someone talented and let them gain yards.

jspchief
07-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I hope you're talking about Tony G....and he's not a wide receiver per se....but really the way I see it....6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Who cares about putting labels on your passing targets. Throw the ball to someone talented and let them gain yards.It doesn't matter what position they play. They are all receivers. Just because our game is more TE oriented than theirs, it doesn't make our passing offense any more questionable.

Taco is a moron, and his statements in regard to our offense are completely baseless.

JPBUSCH
07-10-2005, 06:53 PM
IMO WE HAVE SUFFICIENT TALENT TO GET US TO THE BIG GAME AND WIN.