PDA

View Full Version : terrorists are pussies

chief husker
07-08-2005, 10:20 AM
I've had it with the glorification of the gutless weenies. Stop mentioning Al Qaida all together. Superimpose a picture of Bin Laden's head on a ballerina body instead of mentioning his name. No more media for these punks.

Mr. Kotter
07-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Except Duhnise.

She's no pussie; no sir-eee.... :shake:

|Zach|
07-08-2005, 10:22 AM
hmm

Soupnazi
07-08-2005, 10:25 AM
Or a photoshop of him making out with some other terrorist dude. Those people have no tolerance for homosexuality.

Mr. Kotter
07-08-2005, 10:25 AM
Or a photoshop of him making out with some other terrorist dude. Those people have no tolerance for homosexuality.

THAT would be awesome.... ROFL

Rain Man
07-08-2005, 10:27 AM
It's easy too to discuss this as a war of religion, or to act like they're doing something that requires any kind of courage. The truth is that planting bombs among civilians is incredibly cowardly. And as for their motivations, I think it has almost nothing to do with religion. It's just young men who grow up in a culture of hatred, and it's natural to hate people who are more successful. They're just a bunch of losers who want to think of themselves as something bigger than they are.

redfan
07-08-2005, 10:31 AM
No chit. They're taking "sore loser" to new heights.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-08-2005, 10:34 AM
It's easy too to discuss this as a war of religion, or to act like they're doing something that requires any kind of courage. The truth is that planting bombs among civilians is incredibly cowardly. And as for their motivations, I think it has almost nothing to do with religion. It's just young men who grow up in a culture of hatred, and it's natural to hate people who are more successful. They're just a bunch of losers who want to think of themselves as something bigger than they are.
Leave the Raiders out of this.

|Zach|
07-08-2005, 10:36 AM
America **** Ya!

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00164/Team_America__World_164466c.jpg

Iowanian
07-08-2005, 10:39 AM
I had an idea, and actually drew up a joke of it for my brother, that had Osama on all 4s, dress hiked with a Boar hog mounting him.....captioned with

"Osama went to the Iowa State Fair and All I got was this pighumper Teeshirt."

Someone on the planet has offered to make them, if I can get the graphics done.

Gravedigger
07-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Interesting point you make I never really looked at it but your right. Maybe the terrorists enjoy all the american media attention maybe it makes them feel empowered with the ability to destroy lives. But yeah they are pussies striking helpless people from afar then hiding and creating their own videos of them saying we told you so... bastards come out of your caves and say that!

DeepSouth
07-08-2005, 11:44 AM
The only motivation they have is money. They get paid to blow up innocent people. If they weren't doing this, do you think these idiots could find a real job. They'd be back home watching their sheep walk off a cliff.

Swanman
07-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Interesting point you make I never really looked at it but your right. Maybe the terrorists enjoy all the american media attention maybe it makes them feel empowered with the ability to destroy lives. But yeah they are pussies striking helpless people from afar then hiding and creating their own videos of them saying we told you so... bastards come out of your caves and say that!

They won't feel quite so empowered when they die and instead of 37 virgins waiting for them, Hitler will be there to sodomize them with a pitchfork.

StcChief
07-08-2005, 06:06 PM
South Park the other night had the boys after OBL
pretty fun stuff. (not a normal SP watcher)

splatbass
07-08-2005, 06:27 PM
It's easy too to discuss this as a war of religion, or to act like they're doing something that requires any kind of courage. The truth is that planting bombs among civilians is incredibly cowardly.

They are certainly evil, but I don't really think it is cowardly to strap a bomb to yourself and blow yourself up. There are a lot of descriptions you could use to describe their evilness, but to me cowardly isn't one of them.

Go ahead, flame away.

Simplex3
07-08-2005, 06:57 PM
They are certainly evil, but I don't really think it is cowardly to strap a bomb to yourself and blow yourself up. There are a lot of descriptions you could use to describe their evilness, but to me cowardly isn't one of them.

Go ahead, flame away.
Killing unarmed people is cowardly. Now the guys attacking US tanks in beat up old pickups were brave. Incredibly stupid, but brave.

chief husker
07-08-2005, 07:52 PM

Go ahead, flame away.

Flame on. I have a lot of words to describe their evilness. But let's start with cowardness. I disagree, it takes nothing to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, it takes nothing to detonate yourself, the act is so quick and painless, so what? Let's see these nutless ****ers prove their dedication to their cause by slowly amputating their appendeges. Fingers, toes, ears. That will show those Americans. Okay, words to describe their cowardness. Loser, low self esteem, messiah complex, jealousy, avarice, hate, scared, desperate. You know what drives these fools? Oil. Let's face it. When the oil is gone, the middle east will be what is was once again, a worthless desert. They will cease to be a factor.

Wondering what you would think if your parents were on the London subway that morning. ----------- Husker's dogs

splatbass
07-08-2005, 09:45 PM
=chief husker

Wondering what you would think if your parents were on the London subway that morning. ----------- Husker's dogs

I'm just discussing the definition of a word (and the misuse of that word IMO). I'm not defending the terrorists, but I did expect some of you to take it that way. Maybe if you would engage your brain instead of just having a knee jerk reaction you would see what I'm saying.