PDA

View Full Version : Late night talkshows. Post your opinions on them.

Ninjaman
07-12-2005, 12:01 AM
I don't like the British guy. Find him unfunny and unwatchable. We running out of Americans for shows.

Tonight show is ok. Leno is watchable sometimes. The part where they ask people about history is very phony. Some of these are just acting and playing with the bit . Leno's + Johnnys classified ad jokes are pretty funny.

Conan Obrien shouldn't even be on the air. He comes across trying to hard to get a laugh. Something about the guy I don't like. His 'hair' if ****ing strange. He's becoming a charicature of himself. He keeps playing with his hair(thats falling out by the way). Annoying. The guy seems a bit of a snob. I like that Arnold guy talking on the monitor. Thats about it. This guy takes over the Tonight Show then i will permanently not watch or care.

Letterman top 10 is good but everything is else kinda sucks. I like the kid inventors . The 'will it float' is just STUPID. Seems like Letterman is just mailing it in and just use it fill time. His interviews can be good. I saw him talk to idiot Russel Crowe and kind put him in his place which is good.

Pants
07-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Letterman brings me down. Jay is funny most of the time and the atmosphere is good. Conan is still funny, but his same old act is getting, just that, old.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-12-2005, 12:12 AM
David Letterman is ok, but not as funny as Leno. Conan is funny sometimes, but it is getting old, like Metrolike mentioned. Overall, they all aren't great, but I prefer Leno and look to see what and who is going to be on it first than the other show or shows.

And the Carson Daly Show...well...I never really watched that so I can't tell you anything about it...

Pants
07-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Just realized I forgot to mention Kimmel. He's actually pretty funny, I watched his show for the 2nd time the other night and chuckled quite a bit.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-12-2005, 12:15 AM
I never really watched Kimmel. Out of curiosity I think I will sometime.

Miles
07-12-2005, 12:16 AM
I rarely watch much of them and when i do its only for a few minutes. Conan is the only one I find funny anymore but he isnt nearly as good as he used to be. I agree with the above that his act is geting old.

Leno and Letterman are pretty stale.

luv
07-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Never at home to really watch any. Do the overnight infomercials count?

KChiefsQT
07-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Leno cracks me up!!! Monday's headlines are the best...and if for some reason his jokes don't make me laugh I can just look at him and get a good laugh in. ****

Letterman used to be my favorite, when he used to be a lot more "up" now he's a lil too dull. But I would still chose to watch him over the other guys. ***

Conan's an idiot, can be funny.... But if you're getting paid big bucks to crack jokes I'm sure most of us could come up with some funny shat.**

The others arent worth posting about!*

KChiefsQT
07-12-2005, 12:20 AM
I forgot Kimmel... woops!! I don't enjoy watching him so much on T.V. But I must say, when I was in the audience last time I went down to Los Angeles I laughed sooo freakin hard. The people that come out between takes are hilarious and his lead singer in the band is eye candy.***

Ninjaman
07-12-2005, 12:44 AM
If there were a modern day Benny Hill then i would probably watch that.

Actors on these Lateshows don't do anything for me unless its an actress wearing a tight miniskirt.

Letterman use to have monkeycam and weird crap that would keep you interested. Not anymore.

Leno is the frontrunner.

Kimmel can really be funny and edgy . The censored words bit is funny.

Reaper16
07-12-2005, 01:22 AM
The correct, and only factual, answer is that Conan is excellent and reigns supreme.

David.
07-12-2005, 06:07 AM
Just realized I forgot to mention Kimmel. He's actually pretty funny, I watched his show for the 2nd time the other night and chuckled quite a bit.

oh man...I loved kimmel on the man show, but his late night is hard to watch imo.

Thig Lyfe
07-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Conan rules all. It is undeniable. If you disagree, you shall be eaten.