PDA

View Full Version : chick defensmen showers with dudes

chagrin
07-13-2005, 02:08 PM
well, they don't actually say she does, but:

With Michelle Wie competing in the men's Amateur Public Links, it may seem there is nowhere in sports women can't go these days. But a girl and her mother in British Columbia are lobbying to move into the final frontier: the boys locker room. Jewel Emlyn is a 14-year-old defenseman on the Lumby Stars hockey team, which is co-ed but mostly comprised of teenaged boys. Minor league hockey policy in B.C. dictates that after the age of 11, boys and girls have separate dressing rooms. But Jewel and her mom, Jane, contend that makes Jewel a "second-class player." Says Jane, "I feel that if they can play hockey then they should be exposed to all the opportunities that minor league hockey players have."

link to story (http://vancouver.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=bc_hockey-locker20050712)
http://vancouver.cbc.ca/gfx/Vancouver/photos/050711_dresemlyn1.jpg

See, why weren't we so forward thinking back in my high school years??!!
:cuss:

Donger
07-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Says Jane, "I feel that if they can play hockey then they should be exposed to all the opportunities that minor league hockey players have."

Oh, I think that if she goes through with this, she'll be exposed to plenty.

Edubs
07-13-2005, 02:11 PM
What a stupid mother!!!!

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh, I think that if she goes through with this, she'll be exposed to plenty.

Yeah, "exposed" was a good word.

HC_Chief
07-13-2005, 02:15 PM
What a stupid mother!!!!

Yep.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 02:17 PM
That mother should be shot.

My guess is she's trolling for a sexual harrasment claim and is using her 14 year old daughter as bait.

Raiderhater
07-13-2005, 02:21 PM
This is completely stupid.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Well, it is Canada. Aren't the Canucks supposed to be superior in intellect and moral ethics than anyone else?

gblowfish
07-13-2005, 02:24 PM
GOOOOAAAAAAL!!!!!
(blow foghorn)
I mean that in the most positive way.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Well, it is Canada. Aren't the Canucks supposed to be superior in intellect and moral ethics than anyone else?
Just ask 'em hoser.

Donger
07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Just ask 'em hoser.

I've got to pick that movie up on DVD, if available.

"Hey officer! My brother's drunk!"

"I am not!"

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I'd hit it.

jspchief
07-13-2005, 02:37 PM
This is another scenario where you can use the "reverse it" test to determine if the complaint is legitimate.

If it was a boy, demanding access to the girls locker room, how many people would take it seriously?

BIG_DADDY
07-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Says Jane, "I feel that if they can play hockey then they should be exposed to all the opportunities that minor league hockey players have."

Yea I am sure that locker room is plumb full of all kinds of hard opportunities for your 14 year old daughter to take advantage of. Just make sure she doesn't take advantage of them all at once. :shake:

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 02:38 PM
If it was a boy, demanding access to the girls locker room, how many people would take it seriously?

I don't think anybody takes gochiefs seriously.

HarryParatestes
07-13-2005, 02:39 PM
...there's no mention of her father in that article?

He should be saying " Over my dead body."

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Yea I am sure that locker room is plumb full of all kinds of hard opportunities for your 14 year old daughter to take advantage of. Just make sure she doesn't take advantage of them all at once. :shake:
Or if she does, get video of it. That would go like hotcakes on the Intarweb.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 02:40 PM
The hazing has got to be wicked awesome, eh?

:whackit:

Katipan
07-13-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm as lipstick femmie as the next girl, but this is retarded.

When my daughter kicks for the Chiefs, I'm negotiating her own little closet to shower in.

teedubya
07-13-2005, 02:58 PM
"My mom really wants me to relive her whoreish high school days. She had a blast bangin the whole team back in 1984...

Basically, I just want to meatpeek... and sit on the biggest johnson"

This mom needs to be bitchslapped by her pimp... where is this kids dad?

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Frankly, I think it's time that we all grow up and overcome this byzantine "separate but equal" locker room thing. This policy is like segregation - it sets people apart who differ only in certain anatomical features.

I so strongly believe in this policy that I wish to propose it to my health club. Just throw us all in the locker room together - men, women, young, old, nubile supple women who wear thongs and prance around in the shower with water clinging to their alabaster bodies and tracing their curves as it flows down them - all of us.

Katipan
07-13-2005, 03:01 PM
if you saw the dead chicken skin we get to see in ladies locker rooms, you might change your mind.

teedubya
07-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Frankly, I think it's time that we all grow up and overcome this byzantine "separate but equal" locker room thing. This policy is like segregation - it sets people apart who differ only in certain anatomical features.

I so strongly believe in this policy that I wish to propose it to my health club. Just throw us all in the locker room together - men, women, young, old, nubile supple women who wear thongs and prance around in the shower with water clinging to their alabaster bodies and tracing their curves as it flows down them - all of us.

Where is Jennifer and Mike? Oh, they are showering in the back room...
:hmmm: doesnt sound like they are showering...

Boardin Bronco
07-13-2005, 03:07 PM
What a stupid mother!!!!

Why? It's just a few dicks. They won't hurt.

RedNFeisty
07-13-2005, 03:08 PM
So mom is into the daughter getting gang banged. Great. Real smart mom.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 03:10 PM
if you saw the dead chicken skin we get to see in ladies locker rooms, you might change your mind.

:eek:

ROFL

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 03:10 PM

Liar! Liar! I've seen Cinemax! I've seen HBO After Hours! I know what it's like in there.

Interestingly, my wife came out of our health club locker room a while back and noted that "there's a lot of showing off in the women's locker room." I immediately followed up with a question about it. She said that the young buff ones spend an inordinate amount of time walking around naked or in thongs, and like to put lotion all over themselves near the mirrors out in front of everybody.

She said more, but I don't remember the rest of what she said, because I blacked out due to all of the blood leaving my head for other regions.

Katipan
07-13-2005, 03:11 PM
some girls walk around in heels

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 03:13 PM
She said more, but I don't remember the rest of what she said, because I blacked out due to all of the blood leaving my head for other regions.
You mean the swelling in your knees after she took them out with a chair?

chagrin
07-13-2005, 03:13 PM
"She said that the young buff ones spend an inordinate amount of time walking around naked or in thongs, and like to put lotion all over themselves near the mirrors out in front of everybody."

"some girls walk around in heels"

Can ya see their A-holes?

Donger
07-13-2005, 03:14 PM
"She said that the young buff ones spend an inordinate amount of time walking around naked or in thongs, and like to put lotion all over themselves near the mirrors out in front of everybody."

Oh my.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Oh my.

Exactly the response I was looking for, thank you

:D

Donger
07-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Liar! Liar! I've seen Cinemax! I've seen HBO After Hours! I know what it's like in there.

Interestingly, my wife came out of our health club locker room a while back and noted that "there's a lot of showing off in the women's locker room." I immediately followed up with a question about it. She said that the young buff ones spend an inordinate amount of time walking around naked or in thongs, and like to put lotion all over themselves near the mirrors out in front of everybody.

One of my favorite activities is applying lotion to my wife's body after she showers.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 03:16 PM
some girls walk around in heels

Now you're just being cruel.

Um, go on...

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 03:17 PM
One of my favorite activities is applying lotion to my wife's body after she showers.
Me too.

;)

Katipan
07-13-2005, 03:17 PM

with west coast type inflation, i'm usually too busy cringing over bad boob jobs to check out the poop chute.

plus, the girls that don't wear underwear are gross. leaving snail trails for everyone else to sit in.

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 03:18 PM
plus, the girls that don't wear underwear are gross. leaving snail trails for everyone else to sit in.

Waiter, check, please.

Donger
with west coast type inflation, i'm usually too busy cringing over bad boob jobs to check out the poop chute.

Females wear underwear in the shower? And you sit?

Edit: And, is it common for gals to check each other out whilst in the shower, or are you, err, special in that regard?

Simplex3

HOLY S**T! :deevee:

Grossing me the hell out Rep...

dirk digler
07-13-2005, 03:20 PM

ROFL

Digusting but it kind of turns me on.

Katipan
07-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Females wear underwear in the shower? And you sit?

Edit: And, is it common for gals to check each other out whilst in the shower, or are you, err, special in that regard?

Contrary to what it looked like in Porky's, the shower isn't some big prision type communal facility. Usually you have to walk through a length of lockers, sinks, toilets, mirrors, steam rooms, and crap.

There are the girls that make the walk naked.
There are the girls that wait until they get there to get naked.

Either way they only give us a 4 inch beam of wood to sit on. And there is only one part of the female body that balances with ease on 4 inches.

I run to the gym, work out, and run home. I just stop in the locker room for the free towels.

Donger
07-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Contrary to what it looked like in Porky's, the shower isn't some big prision type communal facility. Usually you have to walk through a length of lockers, sinks, toilets, mirrors, steam rooms, and crap.

Either way they only give us a 4 inch beam of wood to sit on. And there is only one part of the female body that balances with ease on 4 inches.

I run to the gym, work out, and run home. I just stop in the locker room for the free towels.

I see. Fascinating.

But, why do you need to sit at all?

Katipan
07-13-2005, 03:29 PM
I see. Fascinating.

But, why do you need to sit at all?

Ever wear women's clothing?

dirk digler
07-13-2005, 03:31 PM

It is ChiefsPlanet policy to take pictures next time and post them. Also include some bad boob jobs just for reference. Thanks.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 03:31 PM

Wow! They straddle the beam? That's incredible. Just like I imagined.

As a side note, my office is on the fifth floor of our building, and the health club is on the 6th through 10th floors. After pondering it one day, I realized that my office is directly below the women's locker room. Therefore, I have naked women ten feet away from where I work. Somehow, it's not as tittilating as it would seem, though, since they're ten feet up through a concrete floor.

Donger
07-13-2005, 03:33 PM

No. But, I did get really drunk once in HS and some gals put a bunch of makeup on me while I was passed out. I was rather startled when I awakened, stumbled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror the following morning.

Naturally, I was quite alarmed. Later that day, the naughty girls showed up and explained that they'd always wanted to see me in makeup because of my "facial features." Some crap about full lips and high, prominent cheekbones or something.

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 03:34 PM

Only when I was imprisoned at Gitmo.

DeepSouth
07-13-2005, 03:36 PM

Any possibility you could sneak a camera in?

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Somehow, it's not as tittilating as it would seem, though, since they're ten feet up through a concrete floor.
http://www.qadas.com/ccc/
http://www.denverconstructionservices.co.uk/concrete_cutting_services.htm
http://www.deandreacoring.com/pages/1/index.htm

I expect video.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 03:41 PM
http://www.qadas.com/ccc/
http://www.denverconstructionservices.co.uk/concrete_cutting_services.htm
http://www.deandreacoring.com/pages/1/index.htm

I expect video.

Some men look up at the stars and ask "Why?"

I look up at the air conditioning vent and ask "Why not?"

ChiefsCountry
07-13-2005, 03:44 PM
That chick is just going to see which of the boys get wood the fastest. I honestly don't know what that lady thinks the big deal is, a boy's locker room is a filthy place.

Donger
07-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Some men look up at the stars and ask "Why?"

I look up at the air conditioning vent and ask "Why not?"

I knew you weren't dead. You just staged that to get some nice Dallas tail.

alpha_omega
07-13-2005, 03:49 PM
What a stupid mother!!!!

Exactly!

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 04:17 PM
I knew you weren't dead. You just staged that to get some nice Dallas tail.

Those southern women like a man with a good head on his shoulders.

(Hey, there's a whole other wellspring of humor on this side of tastelessness.)

Donger
07-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Those southern women like a man with a good head on his shoulders.

(Hey, there's a whole other wellspring of humor on this side of tastelessness.)

You know what? I think RFK actually said that. So, just change Dallas to California.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 04:31 PM
You know what? I think RFK actually said that. So, just change Dallas to California.

Rats. My joke is ruined. California women don't like a man with a good head on his shoulders.

(Seriously? RFK? I would've sworn it was JFK.)

Donger
07-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Rats. My joke is ruined. California women don't like a man with a good head on his shoulders.

(Seriously? RFK? I would've sworn it was JFK.)

'Fraid so. Then again, that family is a such a loquacious bunch, one can hardly be blamed for making such an error.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 04:44 PM
'Fraid so. Then again, that family is a such a loquacious bunch, one can hardly be blamed for making such an error.

Trivia: Which Kennedy said this?

"Some men look at the stars and ask 'why?'. I look at a bottle of cheap whiskey and a young woman and ask, 'why not?'"

Donger
07-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Trivia: Which Kennedy said this?

"Some men look at the stars and ask 'why?'. I look at a bottle of cheap whiskey and a young woman and ask, 'why not?'"

Hmmm. I don't know.

Perhaps the same Kennedy that said, "Some men look at the bridge and say, "Why?" I look at the bridge and say, "Why not?"

Buzzsaw
07-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by Donger

Me too.

;)

What a coincidence....one of my favorite activities is applying lotion to your wives as well :)