PDA

View Full Version : Acid-throwing butt-perv arrested for destruction of property.

Hammock Parties
07-13-2005, 05:09 PM
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20050712p2a00m0na002000c.html

Jean butt fetishist hurls acid on women

A Tokyo man suspected of hurling acid on the buttocks of several women wearing jeans because he was thrilled by their appearance has been arrested, police said.

Tsukasa Saito, 34, a company employee from Katsushika-ku, was arrested for willful destruction of property after allegedly throwing sulfuric acid on a woman last month.

Saito is also suspected of several identical cases of attacks on women in the ward in June and again in May and June last year.

He admits to the allegations.

"It really turned me on to see a butt in a pair of jeans," he told the police.

Police said the specific case for which Saito was arrested involved him riding his mountain bike up behind a 33-year-old dental nurse as she walked through Katsushika-ku on June 20 and hurling acid on her buttocks as he passed her by. The acid burned holes in her jeans.

Saito is believed to have picked up the acid from the metalworking company where he works. He was working at the same company in June last year, police said. (Mainichi)

Cntrygal
07-13-2005, 10:36 PM
He's the type of ****er that would toss a barrel off of a bridge onto an interstate.

alanm
07-13-2005, 10:44 PM
If a woman wearing jeans turned him on, What was the acid for?? :hmmm:

keg in kc
07-13-2005, 10:47 PM
What was the acid for??I'd say something about making them "hot and wet" but that would be tasteless.

Loki
07-13-2005, 11:03 PM
this thread sucks without pictures...

Phobia
07-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Okay - I've been to Tokyo. He may as well have been throwing acid onto a board.

Mr. Kotter
07-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Tsukasa Saito, 34.... suspected of several identical cases of attacks on women ....He admits to the allegations.

"It really turned me on to see a butt in a pair of jeans," he told the police...

PHIL is Japanese?

Mr. Kotter
07-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Okay - I've been to Tokyo. He may as well have been throwing acid onto a board.

Damn you; I posted previously, having not read the thread....I swear to God..... ROFL

Phobia
07-14-2005, 06:50 AM
PHIL is Japanese?

You know it's not me because I'd have spent a couple hours licking their buttocks.