PDA

View Full Version : Politics and Poker

katman1
07-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Polls, polls, and more polls

As a newcomer to this group, I especially want to refrain from tiresome political biased rhetoric. The Dems, desperate and in disarray, are playing an age-old game have nots play. They chase from issue to issue like Gitmo to Rove and then conduct a poll to find out how the public is leaning. Outraged and angered, they behave like their political opponents will do when they’re no longer holding trump cards. Alas, politics and poker.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 05:39 PM

You've got my attention.

As a newcomer to this group, I especially want to refrain from tiresome political biased rhetoric.

Well, this would explain why you aren't posting this in the political subforum... :)

Calcountry
07-13-2005, 06:24 PM

As a newcomer to this group, I especially want to refrain from tiresome political biased rhetoric. The Dems, desperate and in disarray, are playing an age-old game have nots play. They chase from issue to issue like Gitmo to Rove and then conduct a poll to find out how the public is leaning. Outraged and angered, they behave like their political opponents will do when they’re no longer holding trump cards. Alas, politics and poker.We welcome politics, just in the DC section of the board. lmao.

gblowfish
07-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Damn Neocons!!!
Damn Liberals!!!!!
Bitch Bitch Bitch (simultaneously)
Swing Your Partner,
Bow to Your Corner;

Doe Se Doe your Al Franken Vs. Rush Limbaugh noob buns
over to the DC Forum. Bash away every day!

Thank yew!!!!