PDA

View Full Version : I just found out Boomer and I have the same...

Hog Rider
07-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Orthodontist!!!!

Isn't that great.

So my wife and daughter are in at the Ortho's for my daughter's appointment, and they are discussing what color of the little bands they use to retain the wires should Dad, (meaning me, a fifty year old that just now gets braces) get on his next visit. The wife says orange and black for Harley-Davidson, and my daughter says how about red and gold for the Chiefs? Well, the doc' is a couple chairs away with another patient and says "we got Chiefs fans down there?" "One of their players from Canton that went to ISU was one of my patients. He's gonna be on special teams and Vermeil is really high on the kid" etc. etc. etc.

Well shut my mouth! The same fingers that touched Boomer's teeth are touching mine. Albeit through latex gloves, but hey, if sex is sex with a condom then I figure what's the difference. Holy Cheerios I'm excited; I gotta get drunk, that's what I gotta do. No - wait, gotta call Mama, Yea. No, Momma don't give a rat's behind! I'll call Margaret!!

On a serious note: I did think what a small world. If I get the chance at training camp to holler at him, it could make for a weird kind of small talk I suppose.

My daughter will probably say "Don't be stupid Dad." But hey! I am stupid!

JP

Bowser
07-13-2005, 08:59 PM
You are now a sworn enemy of the roys'.

KChiefsQT
07-13-2005, 09:01 PM
Orthodontist!!!!

Isn't that great.

So my wife and daughter are in at the Ortho's for my daughter's appointment, and they are discussing what color of the little bands they use to retain the wires should Dad, (meaning me, a fifty year old that just now gets braces) get on his next visit. The wife says orange and black for Harley-Davidson, and my daughter says how about red and gold for the Chiefs? Well, the doc' is a couple chairs away with another patient and says "we got Chiefs fans down there?" "One of their players from Canton that went to ISU was one of my patients. He's gonna be on special teams and Vermeil is really high on the kid" etc. etc. etc.

Well shut my mouth! The same fingers that touched Boomer's teeth are touching mine. Albeit through latex gloves, but hey, if sex is sex with a condom then I figure what's the difference. Holy Cheerios I'm excited; I gotta get drunk, that's what I gotta do. No - wait, gotta call Mama, Yea. No, Momma don't give a rat's behind! I'll call Margaret!!

On a serious note: I did think what a small world. If I get the chance at training camp to holler at him, it could make for a weird kind of small talk I suppose.

My daughter will probably say "Don't be stupid Dad." But hey! I am stupid!

JP

Hahaha...ohh no! The headlines in the newspaper tomorrow "Boomer's Stalker JP Hedden in Custody.

Hog Rider
07-13-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm not a stalker! I like to watch!

HemiEd
07-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Well I am starstruck!

ZootedGranny
07-13-2005, 09:07 PM
That's pretty cool.

The other day I was at Las Chilis in Raytown and saw Sammy Knight and his kid. Nobody knew who the hell he was, and I sure as **** wasn't going to blow his cover by marking out and bothering him.

Hog Rider
07-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Well I am starstruck!

I'd like to thank all the little people out there. I'd like to thank my Mom and Dad. I'd like to thank anyone but me for being responsible, but hey, I'm just not that big a liar!

Phobia
07-13-2005, 09:10 PM
That's pretty cool.

The other day I was at Las Chilis in Raytown and saw Sammy Knight and his kid. Nobody knew who the hell he was, and I sure as **** wasn't going to blow his cover by marking out and bothering him.

You were in Raytown and you didn't call me for a beer?

Hog Rider
07-13-2005, 09:16 PM
That's pretty cool.

that reminds me of when we were in Carmel with friends staying at Clint Eastwood's Mission Ranch cottages.

The wife comes in the room and says Clint Eastwood is up in the bar!! You gotta' come see him! I told her why don't you all leave him be and finish your drinks!

She knows famous folks really don't get me all tizzied up.

BUT IT"S BOOMER MAN

WHAT IF IT WAS SCANLON? AH JEEZUS KRIST AH MITEY! TAKE ME NOW

Phobia
07-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Don't act like you aren't gonna have a wet dream about it, JP. This is the most you've posted in one day..... ever.

HemiEd
07-13-2005, 09:28 PM
I'd like to thank all the little people out there. I'd like to thank my Mom and Dad. I'd like to thank anyone but me for being responsible, but hey, I'm just not that big a liar!
ROFL

ZootedGranny
07-13-2005, 09:35 PM
You were in Raytown and you didn't call me for a beer?

I just knew your idea of "call me for a beer" was me funding your efforts to induce a controlled coma via drinking.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 09:42 PM
I just knew your idea of "call me for a beer" was me funding your efforts to induce a controlled coma via drinking.

You believe everything you read? I nurse my beer for a couple of hours and go home completely sober.

Ultra Peanut
07-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Wow! It's almost like Boomer has violated you orally!

keg in kc
07-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Wow! It's almost like Boomer has violate you orally!Actually, if you think about it, something that Boomer had in his mouth has been in his mouth. It's like, uh, secondary oral sex. Or something.

Gravedigger
07-14-2005, 03:17 AM
Yeah I just found out that Boomer and I share the same air.... pretty trippy if you ask me :)

Red Dawg
07-14-2005, 04:43 AM
I thought you were going to say Brain. HA!

teedubya
07-14-2005, 06:28 AM
I just found out that Boomer and I have the same color hair!! OMGWTFBBQ!!11

Hog Rider
07-14-2005, 07:53 AM
On my next visit to the Ortho I'm gonna lick his finger.

Suppose Boomer will feel it? In a metaphysical kinda way ya know.

StcChief
07-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Boomer is gonna light 'em up on D, ST. Wait and see.

Iowanian
07-14-2005, 09:02 AM
I'm not really interested in hearing the entire tail, when you find out you also share the same Proctologist, with the Rhumatoid Knuckles.