PDA

View Full Version : Jags/Travis Henry

Kclee
07-15-2005, 08:29 AM
On Sirius this am, they were talking about Henry going to the Jags for a 3rd rounder that could elevate to a 2nd. The reason the whole Henry deal has drug on is because he wants a long contract with whatever team signs him since he's on his last year of his current one. If this happens, the Jags may be out of the race for Law. Doesn't mean Law will sign with us, but the team with the most money may be out of the race.

nmt1
07-15-2005, 08:34 AM
I won't believe it until I read it on BenAllen.com.

dirk digler
07-15-2005, 08:37 AM

I don't know about BenAllen.com but it is on http://www.benmaller.com/

Crush
07-15-2005, 08:37 AM

ditto

eazyb81
07-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Hey, anything that works in our favor.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

dirk digler
07-15-2005, 08:58 AM
KFFL:

Jaguars | More on Potential Henry Deal
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:46:21 -0700

Bart Hubbuch, of the Florida Times-Union, reports agent Hadley Engelhard said he is further along on a contract extension for Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry with the Jacksonville Jaguars than any other team. "We've had really positive dialogue with Jacksonville in the past week," agent Hadley Engelhard said. "Considering he's from that part of Florida, Travis is very excited about the prospect of coming to Jacksonville." The compensation for Henry is not known, but a Buffalo radio station reported it could be a third-round pick that improves to a second-round choice if Henry reaches certain statistical benchmarks. The Tennessee Titans and Seattle Seahawks are still in contention for Henry's services. Head coach Jack Del Rio said the Henry trade discussions are not a reflection on the team's feelings about backup RBs LaBrandon Toefield, Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala or rookie Alvin Pearman. RB Fred Taylor said last week that he would welcome Henry's arrival as long as Henry realizes the Jaguars "are my team."

nmt1
07-15-2005, 09:01 AM
KFFL:

Jaguars | More on Potential Henry Deal
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:46:21 -0700

Bart Hubbuch, of the Florida Times-Union, reports agent Hadley Engelhard said he is further along on a contract extension for Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry with the Jacksonville Jaguars than any other team. "We've had really positive dialogue with Jacksonville in the past week," agent Hadley Engelhard said. "Considering he's from that part of Florida, Travis is very excited about the prospect of coming to Jacksonville." The compensation for Henry is not known, but a Buffalo radio station reported it could be a third-round pick that improves to a second-round choice if Henry reaches certain statistical benchmarks. The Tennessee Titans and Seattle Seahawks are still in contention for Henry's services. Head coach Jack Del Rio said the Henry trade discussions are not a reflection on the team's feelings about backup RBs LaBrandon Toefield, Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala or rookie Alvin Pearman. RB Fred Taylor said last week that he would welcome Henry's arrival as long as Henry realizes the Jaguars "are my team."

I won't believe any of it until I read it on Normanmailer.com