PDA

View Full Version : And You Thought I Was High....

CosmicPal
07-15-2005, 09:59 AM
On NFL Network this morning, Chris Collinsworth predicted the Eagles to win the SB. OK, that much I can accept. But, then asked who he thought would represent the AFC, he replied, "...The Cincinnati Bengals."

muuahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa

ahhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa....Bengals!...oh wait...muaahhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa...ahhhhaaaahhaaaaa....Did he say BENGALS?.

ahhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaa...

OK...I now return you to your regularly scheduled Ty Law is coming to KC threads.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2005, 10:01 AM
The Bengals are a team on the rise.

Electric
07-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Naw, we never THOUGHT you were high, we all knew you were!!

BUT - - - - in this case you've hit the nail on the head. (Should have hit Collinsworth with that hammer!!)

eazyb81
07-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I think the Bengals have a pretty good young team, but I think they are a year or two away from being real SB contenders. Plus, it will be pretty hard to even make the playoffs this year since they are in the same division as the Ravens and the Steelers.

Coach
07-15-2005, 10:06 AM
I think the Bengals have a pretty good young team, but I think they are a year or two away from being real SB contenders. Plus, it will be pretty hard to even make the playoffs this year since they are in the same division as the Ravens and the Steelers.

That's pretty much how I see it. Although, it is possible to think the Bengals has a chance for nabbing the last WC slot.

eazyb81
07-15-2005, 10:08 AM
That's pretty much how I see it. Although, it is possible to think the Bengals has a chance for nabbing the last WC slot.

Oh, it's definately possible, I think the Ravens are for real but i'm not sold on the Steelers this year.

Topics like this make me realize how loaded the AFC is this year. I could see the Patriots, Jets, Bills, Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Jags, Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, and Raiders making the playoffs this year.

Ultra Peanut
07-15-2005, 10:55 AM
On NFL Network this morning, Chris Collinsworth predicted the Eagles to win the SB. OK, that much I can accept. But, then asked who he thought would represent the AFC, he replied, "...The Cincinnati Bengals."I geniunely chortled when I reached the end of that.