PDA

View Full Version : News Seattle man dies while having sex with horse

JimNasium
07-15-2005, 01:12 PM
It must be tough being a Broncos fan. (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002382718_horse15m.html?syndication=rss)

Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated

By Jennifer Sullivan
Seattle Times staff reporter

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart.

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said.

The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said.

"A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm," said Urquhart.

The Humane Society of the United States intends to use the case during the next state legislative session as an example of why sex with animals should be outlawed in Washington, said Bob Reder, a Humane Society regional director in Seattle.

"This and a few other cases that we have will allow us a platform to talk about sex abuse of animals," Reder said.

Thirty-three states ban sex with animals, he said.

Susan Michaels, co-founder of local animal-rights organization Pasado's Safe Haven, said she has been fighting to have bestiality made illegal. "It's animal cruelty behind closed doors," Michaels said.

Jennifer Sullivan: 206-464-8294 or jensullivan@seattletimes.com

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2005 The Seattle Times Company

jiveturkey
07-15-2005, 01:14 PM
With all of the stupid laws that we have I find it odd that f@cking an animal is not one of them.

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

Legal or not it's a focking crime that people get off on it.

Annihilus
07-15-2005, 01:19 PM
With all of the stupid laws that we have I find it odd that f@cking an animal is not one of them.
Well, according to the article, focking the horse isn't a problem (at least in the state of WA). It's when you're going after the chicken that you run into legal entanglement.

JimNasium
07-15-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, according to the article, focking the horse isn't a problem (at least in the state of WA). It's when you're going after the chicken that you run into legal entanglement.
ROFL

Donger
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM

Actually, I think that's incorrect. I think they're saying that the horse wasn't abused, because the horse was the focker, not the fockee.

JimNasium
07-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Actually, I think that's incorrect. I think they're saying that the horse wasn't abused, because the horse was the focker, not the fockee.
:eek:

Donger
07-15-2005, 01:24 PM
:eek:

What? Am I incorrect?

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 01:25 PM

There's a cock crowing joke here somewhere.

Dr. Johnny Fever
Well don't you think a grown animal can make it's own decisions?

:D

JimNasium
What? Am I incorrect?
I don't know. I hadn't even stopped to think of that as a possibility. :shake:

Annihilus
07-15-2005, 01:26 PM
What? Am I incorrect?

StcChief
07-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Another Darwin Award candidate.

The gene pool just keeps getting cleaner and cleaner.

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 01:27 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Donger
07-15-2005, 01:28 PM
I don't know. I hadn't even stopped to think of that as a possibility. :shake:

Well, I'm no expert (where's gochiefs?), but since this freak died while having sex with a horse and the horse is fine, it's logical to conclude that the freak was not poking the horse, but the other way around.

JimNasium
07-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Well, I'm no expert (where's gochiefs?), but since this freak died while having sex with a horse and the horse is fine, it's logical to conclude that the freak was not poking the horse, but the other way around.
Hi ho Silver, away?

Ninjaman
07-15-2005, 01:43 PM
He got kicked !

Biotch !

Yo !

Joe Seahawk
07-15-2005, 01:47 PM

Especially when you consider the man died from internal injuries..

The Horse butt fooked him to death.. :shake:

BTW, Enumclaw is NOT Seattle..

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Sing along, everyone!

A man and his steed had intercourse
He got on all fours and said "do me horse"
But then he cried and fell down dead,
Bungholed by Mr. Ed.

ChiefsOne
07-15-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm glad you showed up today Seahawk, starting to wonder about you!

morphius
07-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Yes, but what about the emotional damage of the man being a dead lay?

BIG_DADDY
07-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Well you see god, I was sticking my dick in a horse when............... ROFL

It amazes me that we would ever even need to have laws to cover shit like this.

Edubs
07-15-2005, 02:00 PM
He was probably trying to slam the horse from behind and he was kicked like a mo fo in the gut. Dude was probably up on a ladder or some $hit. Unless he was like 8 1/2 feet tall.

Radar Chief
07-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Yes, but what about the emotional damage of the man being a dead lay?

Buh-dum-tish.

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 02:01 PM
He was probably trying to slam the horse from behind and he was kicked like a mo fo in the gut. Dude was probably up on a ladder or some $hit. Unless he was like 8 1/2 feet tall.Looks like someone's spent some time thinking this sort of activity through.

Edubs
07-15-2005, 02:01 PM
No way this dude a a horse shlong in his sand bar.

Radar Chief
07-15-2005, 02:02 PM

Does anyone really need to be told it’s wrong to have sex with a horse?

Edubs
07-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Looks like someone's spent some time thinking this sort of activity through.

Dude your mom is like 8' tall.

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Dude your mom is like 8' tall.Dude, my mom died in childbirth.

Edubs
07-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Dude, my mom died in childbirth.

Ummmmm......... :huh:

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Ummmmm......... Well, no, not really.

My choices were that or 'dude, my mom's 65. you bragging about bagging a wrinkly old bat?" Plus she's barely 5.5' tall. You'd need a clone of her standing on her shoulders to reach 8'.

WolfDawg
07-15-2005, 02:23 PM
The really sad thing is that according to this article, this wasn't just some isolated inceident. It sounds as if the owners of this farm were running a animal whore house or horse house as the case may be.

I wonder if they went around town passing out flyers like they do for the whore houses in Vegas. You know a picture of some horse with it's tail in the air, and a chicken perched on it's back, with a caption of caption of "two for one special $60"

picasso
07-15-2005, 02:30 PM
There once was a man who got focked by a horse.........HE DIED OF COURSE!!!!
:redface:

Joe Seahawk
07-15-2005, 02:44 PM
The really sad thing is that according to this article, this wasn't just some isolated inceident. It sounds as if the owners of this farm were running a animal whore house or horse house as the case may be.

I wonder if they went around town passing out flyers like they do for the whore houses in Vegas. You know a picture of some horse with it's tail in the air, and a chicken perched on it's back, with a caption of caption of "two for one special $60"

Enumclaw's own "Mustang Ranch"

Slayer Diablo
07-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Didn't he ever hear about the queen who got impaled while having sex with a horse? This is why history repeats itself...not enough people learning from it.

ck_IN
07-15-2005, 03:05 PM
When we get behind closed doors....

KevB
07-15-2005, 03:21 PM
Credit to Rome on this one....

Neighhhh, means no.

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 03:55 PM
When we get behind closed doors....

and she let's her ears droop down

gblowfish
07-15-2005, 04:06 PM
John Elway's sex life is none of our business.

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 04:22 PM
I wonder if they went around town passing out flyers like they do for the whore houses in Vegas.

Gives a whole new meaning to PETTING ZOO.

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 04:29 PM
If Only Rich Scanlon had been available, to stick the Club of Life in that guys' arse........but that would have caused some severe physical trauma.

maddam "Mr Elway, Fancy Seeing you here...How can we be of service today"

#7 "thanks for inviting me, I'm having a tough time deciding between Chicken and Equinestrian tonight"

Worker w/ Seniority "heee aaww heeee aaaw heeee awwlways goes with the Beast of Burden Special"

Phobia
07-15-2005, 04:31 PM
He was probably trying to slam the horse from behind and he was kicked like a mo fo in the gut. Dude was probably up on a ladder or some $hit. Unless he was like 8 1/2 feet tall.

Methinks you know entirely too much about having sex with a horse, of course.

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Some Guy named Spiduhr over at orangemane said he always uses a bucket or a stump to stand on.

WolfDawg
07-15-2005, 08:03 PM
A horse is a horse of course of course unless of course the goal of the horse is to have intercourse with a bronco fan named Ed.

Wallcrawler
07-15-2005, 09:43 PM
Of all the horrendous ways to die, I would have to say that having my intestines ruptured by a horse schlong ranks pretty high on the list of ones that I hope never happen to me.

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Of all the horrendous ways to die, I would have to say that having my intestines ruptured by a horse schlong ranks pretty high on the list of ones that I hope never happen to me.

just say neigh

oh that was bad,but i don't care i'm gettin drunk

dtebbe
07-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Credit to Rome on this one....

Neighhhh, means no.

Now if I could just figure out how to give him REP ROFL

DT

blueballs
05-26-2008, 05:25 AM
Solari is wooing the widow
he has his daughter's support

blueballs
05-26-2008, 05:27 AM
okay this is just going too far

Threads: 100,130, Posts: 3,085,369, Members: 9,732
Welcome to our newest member, GoChiefs_penis

the Talking Can
05-26-2008, 05:47 AM
i bet that guy moved to Washington from Missouri....

Skip Towne
05-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Another nice find by Blueballs.

blueballs Jr
05-26-2008, 06:25 AM
okay this is just going too far

Threads: 100,130, Posts: 3,085,369, Members: 9,732
Welcome to our newest member, GoChiefs_penis

Father

blueballs Jr
05-26-2008, 06:26 AM
Another nice find by Blueballs.

Thank you, Mr. Skip Towne. my father was always known as an idiot. it's good to know he has a friend on the internet.

Ultra Peanut
05-26-2008, 08:32 AM
mrhands.avi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan)

Yahoo! ID: mrhands60
Nickname: Mr. Hands
Marital Status: Single, Not Looking
Sex: Male

More About Me

Hobbies: code, horses, trucks, R/C models, zeta

LiL stumppy
05-26-2008, 08:58 AM

You've got to be kidding me

stumppy
05-26-2008, 08:59 AM
I would have been happy to spend the rest of my life without ever seeing this thread again.

BigRedChief
05-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Well you see god, I was sticking my dick in a horse when............... ROFL

uhhhhhh there was no law. It's okay to **** the horse because its a "strong" animal cable of making his/her own decision.(which in this case it did)ROFL but you start bonking the chickens we are morally outraged.

I believe what ever two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom it between them and none of my or the governments businness. But animals can't make that free choice. It's unbelievable that its okay to boink horses.

Bowser
05-26-2008, 10:16 AM
I would have been happy to spend the rest of my life without ever seeing this thread again.

Sorry about your horse.

BigRedChief
05-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry about your horse.
ROFL rep

Chiefs Pantalones
05-26-2008, 10:25 AM
That's how I wanna go out.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2008, 12:20 PM
You've got to be kidding me

Beastiality is not illegal in like 25 states. Maybe more, could be less. Don't quote me. But it's gross whatever it is.

The fact that it's not illegal in a state like WA where the liberals want to control every aspect of your life is amazing. I'm pretty sure it's illegal now. Just wasn't then.

I mean if I'm living in a state where I can't smoke within 25 ft of public windows and doorways, but I can make sweet love to the animal of my choice, something is definitely wrong.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2008, 12:21 PM
That's how I wanna go out.

With a horse cock perforating your anus? Enjoy that.

blueballs Jr
05-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Beastiality is not illegal in like 25 states. Maybe more, could be less. Don't quote me. But it's gross whatever it is.

The fact that it's not illegal in a state like WA where the liberals want to control every aspect of your life is amazing. I'm pretty sure it's illegal now. Just wasn't then.

I mean if I'm living in a state where I can't smoke within 25 ft of public windows and doorways, but I can make sweet love to the animal of my choice, something is definitely wrong.

This is true, my daddy practices it every day on our beagle.

Ultra Peanut
05-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Sorry about your horse.The only harm that came to that horse was that Mr. Hands got hurt before it could finish.

Poor thing.

the Talking Can
05-26-2008, 01:27 PM
i must be hanging out with the wrong horses....

Fairplay
05-26-2008, 01:56 PM
Look at it from another side, maybe it was the horse thats the pervert.

boogblaster
05-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Horse-sex makes me homesick ....

Gonzo
05-26-2008, 02:20 PM
This is true, my daddy practices it every day on our beagle.

Why am I
Not surprised at
Blueballs affinity for
Beagle Butt?

KCrockaholic
05-26-2008, 04:31 PM
has anyone on here actually seen this video of the guy that did the horse? wow! i saw it a couple months ago, it is horrible! sick! ..you can find it on google if you look hard enough

blueballs Jr
05-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Why am I
Not surprised at
Blueballs affinity for
Beagle Butt?

It shouldn't be surprising. besides my Fathers affinity for the love of crack and beastiality. he is also a pedophile that practices incest. :(

Mr. Plow
05-26-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm hoping that Kansas is one of the 33 states that ban sex with animals, but I'm not sure Manhattan would recover from all that lost revenue.