PDA

View Full Version : Bills trade Travis Henry to the Titans

SteveRobWhatever
07-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Looks like the Titans won the Travis Henry sweepstakes. Having him behind Chris Brown really solidifies the running back situation. Brown hasn't proven so far he can stay healthy and having a former 1,000 rusher is a huge bonus. I hope the Titans can now sign him long term.

http://www.gridironfans.com/viewtopic.php?p=111204

jspchief
07-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Another headache for those of us that play fantasy football.

the Talking Can
07-16-2005, 11:49 AM
sucks for Henry to go to a team that just dismantled itself...

HolmeZz
07-16-2005, 11:53 AM
He didn't want to play in Buffalo because he wasn't the main guy, so he gets traded to Tennessee to split with Chris Brown?

jspchief
07-16-2005, 11:56 AM
He didn't want to play in Buffalo because he wasn't the main guy, so he gets traded to Tennessee to split with Chris Brown?Good point.

At least if he had gone to Jacksonville, he could have been the oft-injured back battling for playing time with the old oft-injured back. Now he has to try and displace another young oft-injured back.

Simplex3
07-16-2005, 11:57 AM
I can see why Henry wanted out of Buffalo. Christ, he's a 1000 yard back, then they draft some gimp, then the minute the gimp is healthy they start handing him Henry's job. I'd be pissed off too. It's not like McGay-hee-hee has proved squat yet.

You hate to even think it but the football Gods may just blow McGay-hee-hee's knee again to teach the Bills a lesson.

jspchief
07-16-2005, 12:08 PM
You hate to even think it but the football Gods may just blow McGay-hee-hee's knee again to teach the Bills a lesson.I've already started praying to them.

Simplex3
07-16-2005, 12:11 PM
I've already started praying to them.
Ok, so YOU don't hate to think it... ROFL

Hell, I almost forgot he came from Miami.

Football Gods, I know I've asked for much already this year, but you can create two positives with one strike on this one...

Cntrygal
07-17-2005, 02:01 PM
I can see why Henry wanted out of Buffalo. Christ, he's a 1000 yard back, then they draft some gimp, then the minute the gimp is healthy they start handing him Henry's job. I'd be pissed off too. It's not like McGay-hee-hee has proved squat yet.

You hate to even think it but the football Gods may just blow McGay-hee-hee's knee again to teach the Bills a lesson.

I hate to break it to you... but Henry LOST the starting job all on his own. WM wasn't "handed" the starting position until half way thru the season.

keg in kc
07-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, at least he didn't go to a contender.

Sure-Oz
07-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Tenn. didn't need him, Brown is just fine. Oh well less headaches for us if he splits time in TEnn.

tomahawk kid
07-17-2005, 02:46 PM
I wonder if this puts Jax back in the Law sweepstakes.......

:hmmm: