PDA

View Full Version : I just had the best phone conversation EVER!

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Bye... Ok... What? Bye. See ya... OK........ WHAT? What? OK... Bye. I'm hanging up now.

Logical
07-16-2005, 05:14 PM
I expect to be blasted for this, but what woman were you talking to?

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:16 PM

Guess... :)

angel
07-16-2005, 05:17 PM
no, that was my part of the conversation

he was too busy being proud of his family feud picture to answer my original question, so I started to say good bye, and he kept saying What? So I hung up

HemiEd
07-16-2005, 05:18 PM
ROFL

Logical
07-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Guess... :)LOL, ah Angel. Oh yeah she just said it was, well at least she fessed up.

morphius
07-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey now, that compares nothing to the nice african-american lady who was damn sure I was her cheating boy friend and actually called my pale white ass the "N" word.

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:23 PM
no, that was my part of the conversation

he was too busy being proud of his family feud picture to answer my original question, so I started to say good bye, and he kept saying What? So I hung up

That is and awesome picture though... WOW!

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey now, that compares nothing to the nice african-american lady who was damn sure I was her cheating boy friend and actually called my pale white ass the "N" word.

Seriously? That's hysterical. Did she call you, or did you accidentally dial her and she started going apesh!t... I'm not sure which would be funnier.

Morph: Hi is Bob there?
Lady: Rondell, what the **** are calling me for?!
Morph: Oh sorry, I got the wrong number.
Lady: Bullshit! What are trying to pull, calling me up in the middle of the GOD damned night and waking up the whole house...

OR

Morph: Hello?
Lady: Where the F*ck are you!?
Morph: Who is this?
Lady: Don't give me that sh!t again, you get your ass home right now...
Morph: I AM home, who IS this?
Lady: Is she there?
Morph: What?
Lady: IS SHE THERE?...
Morph: I think you got the wrong number lady...

angel
07-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Bye... Ok... What? Bye. See ya... OK........ WHAT? What? OK... Bye. I'm hanging up now.
it was more like:

mcan: "I'm so funny, look at the awesome picture I put on Chiefsplanet"
angel: "Will you just answer my question about the party tonight?"
mcan: "it's just that the 5 didn't come out like I wanted"
angel: "I'll get online and look at it"
mcan: "Maybe I can change it somehow to make it funnier so people will like me"
angel: "nobody ever cares what you do on Chiefsplanet. So, should I go to this party tonight?"
mcan: "here, I changed it, take a look"
angel: "that's funny, good job"
mcan: "hahahahaha, I'm so funny"
angel: "hey matt-" (I'm going to go now)
mcan: "what?"
angel: "what?"
angel: click

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:31 PM
it was more like:

mcan: "I'm so funny, look at the awesome picture I put on Chiefsplanet"
angel: "Will you just answer my question about the party tonight?"
mcan: "it's just that the 5 didn't come out like I wanted"
angel: "I'll get online and look at it"
mcan: "Maybe I can change it somehow to make it funnier so people will like me"
angel: "nobody ever cares what you do on Chiefsplanet. So, should I go to this party tonight?"
mcan: "here, I changed it, take a look"
angel: "that's funny, good job"
mcan: "hahahahaha, I'm so funny"
angel: "hey matt-" (I'm going to go now)
angel: "what?"
angel: click

Actually that's pretty accurate... You just left out all the parts where I'm laughing hysterically for no damned reason at all. Other than that though, it's like a transcript.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 05:37 PM
So, are you two - like getting married now or something?

'Cuz you sound like an old married couple.

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:40 PM
So, are you two - like getting married now or something?

'Cuz you sound like an old married couple.

NO! I refuse to marry anyone that puts a damned plant behind the sink, and that's that...

luv
07-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Budding romance? Right here on CP?

angel
07-16-2005, 05:42 PM
NO! I refuse to marry anyone that puts a damned plant behind the sink, and that's that...
I didn't put the plant there... it was a gift, and you can't refuse a gift.

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:43 PM
I didn't put the plant there... it was a gift, and you can't refuse a gift.

OK... So I refuse to marry either Angel or Joe's Mom... And that's that.. :harumph:

Phobia
07-16-2005, 05:44 PM

They're roommates and they use the planet as an intermediary in all their disputes. Not surprising, the one with the tits wins the completely unbiased opinion here on the Planet.

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:45 PM
They're roommates and they use the planet as an intermediary in all their disputes. Not surprising, the one with the tits wins the completely unbiased opinion here on the Planet.

Hey, a couple more weeks of summer (and me sitting on my lazy ass) I'll have tits too... :(

angel
07-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Matt started this one :harumph:

Phobia
07-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Matt started this one :harumph:

And he's completely wrong as usual.

angel
07-16-2005, 05:49 PM
That's why Phil's my favorite :)

mcan

There isn't even a debate and I'm still wrong... That's weird. Oh I guess there was some debate over which is correct:

Down Sydrome
or
Down's Syndrome

My guess is both are correct, but I hear "Down's" spoken mostly. However, I'm probably wrong, since a simple Google search brings up a bunch of hits for the prior spelling...

morphius
Seriously? That's hysterical. Did she call you, or did you accidentally dial her and she started going apesh!t... I'm not sure which would be funnier.

Morph: Hi is Bob there?
Lady: Rondell, what the **** are calling me for?!
Morph: Oh sorry, I got the wrong number.
Lady: Bullshit! What are trying to pull, calling me up in the middle of the GOD damned night and waking up the whole house...

OR

Morph: Hello?
Lady: Where the F*ck are you!?
Morph: Who is this?
Lady: Don't give me that sh!t again, you get your ass home right now...
Morph: I AM home, who IS this?
Lady: Is she there?
Morph: What?
Lady: IS SHE THERE?...
Morph: I think you got the wrong number lady...
Seiously, she called me. Knew it was going to be interesting when I said my, "This is Jeff" pretty fast and on the other end I hear the reply, "Wad up dawg?". I kept trying to explain to her that i wasn't who she thought she was, but she didn't believe me...

...well until about 30 minutes later when she called back and just said, "I'm sooooo sorrry."

I was just rolling in my cube.

mcan
07-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Seiously, she called me. Knew it was going to be interesting when I said my, "This is Jeff" pretty fast and on the other end I hear the reply, "Wad up dawg?". I kept trying to explain to her that i wasn't who she thought she was, but she didn't believe me...

...well until about 30 minutes later when she called back and just said, "I'm sooooo sorrry."

I was just rolling in my cube.

That's awesome.

Coach
07-16-2005, 06:13 PM

Yup, here on the Chiefs Planet.

Welcome to the Chiefs Planet dating game. Our very first contestant is gochiefs! Come on down!

:p

Deberg_1990
07-16-2005, 06:15 PM

what? no Phone Sex??

Uncle_Ted
07-16-2005, 06:18 PM

You were talking to Lil Jon? Cool ...

DJay23
07-16-2005, 06:58 PM
There isn't even a debate and I'm still wrong... That's weird. Oh I guess there was some debate over which is correct:

Down Sydrome
or
Down's Syndrome

My guess is both are correct, but I hear "Down's" spoken mostly. However, I'm probably wrong, since a simple Google search brings up a bunch of hits for the prior spelling...
It's Down Syndrome.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 07:03 PM
There isn't even a debate and I'm still wrong... That's weird.

Not really. It's perfectly explained by her breasts and your lack thereof....

Simplex3
07-16-2005, 07:48 PM
You haven't lived until you get a call from a prison, have them put the call through because you think it might be one of your buddies, then have the guy on the other end start accusing you of "f**king his bitch" and threaten to kill you when he gets out. Now that's living.

4th and Long
07-16-2005, 07:51 PM
You haven't lived until you get a call from a prison, have them put the call through because you think it might be one of your buddies, then have the guy on the other end start accusing you of "f**king his bitch" and threaten to kill you when he gets out. Now that's living.
I get calls FOR the prison several times a day. Seems my desk phone number is one number different from the local pokey.

Simplex3
07-16-2005, 07:56 PM
I get calls FOR the prison several times a day. Seems my desk phone number is one number different from the local pokey.
Wow, you could have some fun with that. Are they mostly personal calls or business calls?

Hell, get a siren sound with people screaming in the background for your PC. Next time someone calls for the prison fire that up, scream something about a riot and hang up.

Skip Towne
07-16-2005, 08:05 PM
And I'm not kidding either.

4th and Long
07-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Wow, you could have some fun with that. Are they mostly personal calls or business calls?

Hell, get a siren sound with people screaming in the background for your PC. Next time someone calls for the prison fire that up, scream something about a riot and hang up.
They are mostly personal calls, looking to bail someone out, etc. I believe the hospital would frown upon a loud siren INSIDE the facility. Ambulance sirens are one thing, especially since they usually shut them off in the ambulance bay. Riot alarms ... :shake:

luv
07-16-2005, 08:12 PM
They are mostly personal calls, looking to bail someone out, etc. I believe the hospital would frown upon a loud siren INSIDE the facility. Ambulance sirens are one thing, especially since they usually shut them off in the ambulance bay. Riot alarms ... :shake:
Reminiscing over my days worked in Memphis. We used to go in and out through the ambulence bay doors for breaks and stuff. That, and the Medical Records department was faster to get to that way.

4th and Long
07-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Reminiscing over my days worked in Memphis. We used to go in and out through the ambulence bay doors for breaks and stuff. That, and the Medical Records department was faster to get to that way.
I usually make my great escape through the loading dock door, then up the hill behind the hospital and sit on the picnic benches. :)

morphius
07-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Did you know the chick or did you act like you did and just watch the news to see what kind of damage you caused by saying, "Yeah, so what? You're getting it in the a$$ there, and she is getting it in the a$$ here..."?

Simplex3
07-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Did you know the chick or did you act like you did and just watch the news to see what kind of damage you caused by saying, "Yeah, so what? You're getting it in the a$$ there, and she is getting it in the a$$ here..."?
He never even used her name and I don't remember his. He was VERY hispanic and I only understood about half of what he said. I was just hoping that he didn't actually know where I lived. After he started going off about finding me and killing me the gaurd cut him off and basically told me that the conversation was logged, blah blah blah. I did have my number changed.