PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero kicks ass

alnorth
07-16-2005, 09:44 PM
OK, so I've been a hopeless Coca-Cola addict my whole life. That ended when I decided to lose weight, its difficult to justify hundreds of calories in one damned 20oz bottle. Since Diet Coke tastes like moldy pig vomit, that wasnt an option. (I have no idea what that tastes like, just a guess) So, I've been getting by on Tea, Water, sometimes one of those propel water things that gatorade makes. The Splenda Coke.. eh, not bad. Coke Zero though... if you have a regular coke and a coke zero side by side, you might be able to tell the difference, but youd have to be picky.

In other words, Coke Zero is Coke with no calories. As far as I'm concerned, there is no longer any reason for anyone to buy regular Coke in the store anymore, unless your suffering malnutrition and need to get energy in your body quick. In addition to that, Coke zero has the added benefit of having no "high fructose corn syrup" Whats that, you ask? You know how when you drink coke, your toungue gets dried out after a while, and some weird junk coats the back of your throat? Yeah, no more of that with Coke Zero.

For the love of God, please go to the store and buy enough of this stuff to last you a nuclear winter. Stock your fridge, then buy a cooler just to store more Coke Zero. I dont care if its late at night right now, get out the door while your thinking about it. I know it looks weird and gothic with the black cap and black/white label, but I need the Coca-Cola company to make a mint on this so they dont even think about discontinuing their new offering.

FloridaChief
07-16-2005, 09:51 PM
I got a free promotional bottle of Coke Zero two weeks ago. It tastes pretty much like Siberian Yak piss. Weeks-old Siberian Yak piss. After a degenerate dog has shit in it.

IOW, I don't think anyone needs to worry about the sale of Diet Coke slumping anytime soon.

alnorth
07-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Coke Zero is not for Diet Coke fans. Diet Coke has its own f'd up taste that doesnt resemble regular Coca-Cola at all. Diet Coke drinkers hate Coke. To Coke drinkers who are worried about calories, they should give this one a try.

Logical
07-16-2005, 09:57 PM
I got a free promotional bottle of Coke Zero two weeks ago. It tastes pretty much like Siberian Yak piss. Weeks-old Siberian Yak piss. After a degenerate dog has shit in it.

IOW, I don't think anyone needs to worry about the sale of Diet Coke slumping anytime soon.I have no idea what Coke One tastes like, but given how bad Diet Coke tastes I cannot believe it can taste worse than Regular Diet Coke.

FloridaChief
07-16-2005, 09:57 PM
Diet Coke has its own f'd up taste that doesnt resemble regular Coca-Cola at all.

And we whore it like bitches!

Bowser
07-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Just drink water. Your kidneys will work better, and your penis will thank you when it doesn't have to pass the kidney stones.

FloridaChief
07-16-2005, 10:03 PM
I have no idea what Coke One tastes like, but given how bad Diet Coke tastes I cannot believe it can taste worse than Regular Diet Coke.

Believe it, bitch. The shit doesn't even mix well with my favorite hootches!...

alnorth
07-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Just drink water. Your kidneys will work better, and your penis will thank you when it doesn't have to pass the kidney stones.

I do, I have been drinking that gatorade propel stuff for so long, that I kind of like it now. I'm the reason why Wal-Mart stocks entire endcaps with those things. (I buy those big 1 dollar bottles, then make it last longer by watering it down into smaller bottles with tap water 50/50.) Its just that after drinking coke for about 20 years, I kind of missed it once in a while, and Coke Zero lets me fill that void.

FloridaChief
07-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Just drink water.

Ok. I give up.

chefsos
07-16-2005, 10:09 PM
:thumb:

How much stock in Coca-Cola DO you own?

Seriously, you're right on the money.

Diet Coke=ass
Coke Zero=pretty damn good!
I'm a long time Coke drinker, tried Zero recently and I like it.

Now I digress: Was sitting in a restaurant with a date a while back, and the waitress came for our drink order. She asked, "Do you have Coke?" Waitress said, "Pepsi."

She replied, "I'll just have water, then." Me: GAWDAM! That's my kind of girl!

Eh, we broke up anyway.

Bowser
07-16-2005, 10:09 PM
I do, I have been drinking that gatorade propel stuff for so long, that I kind of like it now. I'm the reason why Wal-Mart stocks entire endcaps with those things. (I buy those big 1 dollar bottles, then make it last longer by watering it down into smaller bottles with tap water 50/50.) Its just that after drinking coke for about 20 years, I kind of missed it once in a while, and Coke Zero lets me fill that void.

I was a soda junkie my entire life, but gave up all soda drinks a year and a half ago. I took a sip of both Coke and Sprite in that time, and couldn't stand either. It was like trying to drink molasses, just plain nasty.

Ok. I give up.

See? Wasn't that easy?

alnorth
07-16-2005, 10:16 PM
How much stock in Coca-Cola DO you own?

Hah, I would seriously buy some coke stock, but my 401k only lets me invest in mutual funds and my own company stock. (and as everyone knows after Enron and Worldcom, only idiots buy their own company stock, unless your getting a discount. You already run the risk of unemployment if your company tanks, you shouldnt risk your savings as well!)

chefsos
07-16-2005, 10:21 PM

Yeah, no sh*t. I had one of those little bastards 5yrs ago. WAY too many sodas. Cut most of 'em out, now I drink mostly water, maybe a Coke or two. No way I want that kind of pain again.

Iowanian
07-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Its completely irrelevant to the Coke discussion.....but tonight, as I dined at an Italian place that was outside of my comfort zone, I tried a Blue Moon Beer, due to reviews on the planet. It was good. I don't like Snob Beer usually, but that was just fine.

Logical
07-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Just drink water. Your kidneys will work better, and your penis will thank you when it doesn't have to pass the kidney stones.LOL if only that were a potential problem.ROFL

chefsos
07-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Its completely irrelevant to the Coke discussion.....but tonight, as I dined at an Italian place that was outside of my comfort zone, I tried a Blue Moon Beer, due to reviews on the planet. It was good. I don't like Snob Beer usually, but that was just fine.

Oy! You spilt beer in my Coke!

Logical
07-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Believe it, bitch. The shit doesn't even mix well with my favorite hootches!...Your not supposed to dip your bitches in your drink, your supposed to dip your wick in dem bitches.;)

dtebbe
07-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Coke Zero is indeed OK, but it's Coke C2 that I like best. 50 calories in a 12oz can.

DT

Miles
07-16-2005, 11:20 PM
I tried it when it first came out and dont like it much. Tasted like crappy diet coke to me.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 11:32 PM

That's what I was drinking out with Brando tonight. It's a lot better out of the tap than bottles, IMO.

Miles
07-16-2005, 11:34 PM
That's what I was drinking out with Brando tonight. It's a lot better out of the tap than bottles, IMO.

I might be about the only one but that Blue Moon is brutal.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 11:35 PM
brutal what?

Miles
07-16-2005, 11:39 PM
brutal what?

Eh sorry lots of typos in that gibberish i tried to post. Granted I dont really like wheat beer but i really hate Blue Moon. Way too much citris for me.

MadMax
07-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Your not supposed to dip your bitches in your drink, your supposed to dip your wick in dem bitches.;)

Confucious say: man who dip wick in bitchy. end up with itchy wicky ROFL

Phobia
07-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Eh sorry lots of typos in that gibberish i tried to post. Granted I dont really like wheat beer but i really hate Blue Moon. Way too much citris for me.

I can see that. I'm not a huge wheat fan, but Blue Moon has a really nice finish if you get some good, fresh stuff.

Miles
07-16-2005, 11:51 PM
I can see that. I'm not a huge wheat fan, but Blue Moon has a really nice finish if you get some good, fresh stuff.

Yeah im not really sure that I did get some fresh stuff. I tried it several times on tap at a local fox and hound but I wouldn't be suprised if people didnt drink it all that much there. Most of my friends that order wheat go with Paulaner.

BigMeatballDave
07-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I've tried it. Its not terrible. With all these advancements in science, you'd think they could make a sweetener with no aftertaste...

Logical
07-17-2005, 12:22 AM
I've tried it. Its not terrible. With all these advancements in science, you'd think they could make a sweetener with no aftertaste...True dat, Diet 7up used to have almost 0 aftertaste until they changed to Splenda from Nutrasweet. Now it has quite a bit, not sure why they messed with it.

FloridaChief
07-17-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah im not really sure that I did get some fresh stuff. I tried it several times on tap at a local fox and hound but I wouldn't be suprised if people didnt drink it all that much there. Most of my friends that order wheat go with Paulaner.

OTOH, I enjoy a crisp, cold Bud Light from time to time...

Miles
07-17-2005, 12:41 AM
OTOH, I enjoy a crisp, cold Bud Light from time to time...

Got no problem with that. I drink plenty of Bud Light and Coors Light. I enjoy the fancy beers more but tend to drink the light domestics when im out. They still taste good and are great when you drink a shitload of em.

luv
07-17-2005, 12:44 AM
My favorite wheat beer is Boulevard. I have yet to try Blue Moon.

luv
07-17-2005, 12:45 AM
The thread goes from Coke Zero to wheat beer. Go figure. ROFL

teedubya
07-17-2005, 02:04 AM
Coke Fourteen is great. Not as good as Coca-Cola Seven, though.

luv
07-17-2005, 02:05 AM
Coke Fourteen is great. Not as good as Coca-Cola Seven, though.
Coke 007?

Taco John
07-17-2005, 02:18 AM
Every time I see this thread, I read it as "Coke Kicks Zero Ass"

Mile High Mania
07-17-2005, 07:17 AM
Coke Zero is pretty bad... tried some while we were at the "Taste of Dallas" last week. It's just nasty.

runnercyclist
07-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Coke Zero? C2 = 50 calories?

I didn't realize blow had calories???