PDA

View Full Version : All kidding aside....(subject Electric)

Logical
07-17-2005, 06:30 PM
There is a poster on this BB that has built for himself a bad reputation. Initials of TC. Though I throw plenty of digs his way, I want to let his son know, who also posts here, that his dad has a very kind side that I do admire. I also respect your dad's service to his country. Please never let the teasing I throw your dad's way make you think he is any less of a man for it.

Sincerly
The guy who mistakenly believed this could be a decent thread

Skip Towne
07-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah, Electric is alright. It's that Jim Reynolds I have a problem with.

headsnap
07-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Yeah, Electric is alright. It's that Jim Reynolds I have a problem with.

Skip, I didn't know that Tom was your dad!!!!

wow, Tom is an old ****...

luv
07-17-2005, 06:48 PM
There is a poster on this BB that has built for himself a bad reputation. Initials of TC. Though I throw plenty of digs his way, I want to let his son know, who also posts here, that his dad has a very kind side that I do admire. I also respect your dad's service to his country. Please never let the teasing I throw your dad's way make you think he is any less of a man for it.

Sincerly
Jim Reynolds (not afraid to let my name be known in this context)
I'm lost. Who is TC? If the guy i've been arguing with for the past hour has served this country, I hold him in a higher respect, but that doesn't mean I won't disagree with him (obviously). I don't stay mad or irritated for long. I didn't ignore him, and I'm over it. If what I'm saying makes no sense...uh...never mind me. :)

|Zach|
07-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Meh

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 06:54 PM
This is like the passionfruit juice problem. Why should I get attached to TC when I know that he's going to be gone in a week or so?

WolfDawg
07-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Initials of TC.

Tim Couch? Timmuh you owe the Browns Fans the 30 million you stole and 4 years of our lives back!

:cuss:

Electric
07-17-2005, 06:57 PM
This is like the passionfruit juice problem. Why should I get attached to TC when I know that he's going to be gone in a week or so?

Why would I be gone? What do you think I'm going to do?

|Zach|
07-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Why would anyone ever think that? ROFL

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 06:59 PM

Answer to Question 1. Get banned.
Answer to Question 2. Get banned.

Haven't you been banned something like 60 times?

chefsos
07-17-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm lost. Who is TC?

They can't tell you. It must be revealed thru a game of Charades.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Can't these types of things be taken care of with pm's? Cripe.

Electric
07-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Answer to Question 1. Get banned.
Answer to Question 2. Get banned.

Haven't you been banned something like 60 times?

NO, but who am I to argue numbers?

What have I done to date that would get me banned? Have an opinion?

Electric
07-17-2005, 07:05 PM

Lord knows, I've tried!!

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 07:05 PM

You've been a saint thus far.

Electric
07-17-2005, 07:06 PM

That's an out right lie!!! But I don't expect to get banned as before.

milkman
07-17-2005, 07:10 PM

I had some work and time issues that prevented me from seeing what ever it was that has gotten you banned in the past.

And, although you appear to be a tool, I can't say that you've done anything to get banned.

Electric
07-17-2005, 07:11 PM
I had some work and time issues that prevented me from seeing what ever it was that has gotten you banned in the past.

And, although you appear to be a tool, I can't say that you've done anything to get banned.

I hope to maintain that, but, hey, give me a chance.

chiefs4me
07-17-2005, 08:50 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing....buy I have found that nothing is private around here...ROFL

Phobia
07-17-2005, 09:02 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing....buy I have found that nothing is private around here...ROFL

That's not true. I knew Pam was sick for 6 months before she disclosed it on the board. There's countless other things said in confidence that are kept confidential. My own policy is if it is public, then why not hash it out in public. But if it's private, then it needs to stay that way.

go bo
07-17-2005, 09:10 PM
That's not true. I knew Pam was sick for 6 months before she disclosed it on the board. There's countless other things said in confidence that are kept confidential. My own policy is if it is public, then why not hash it out in public. But if it's private, then it needs to stay that way.whatever happened to pam (dawson, right?)?

did she get well or... well, not... :shrug:

ChiTown
07-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Get a life.

Heywood Jablowme
~not afraid to express my feelings...........

Logical
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing....buy I have found that nothing is private around here...ROFLOK, what did I say in the thread post that is not common knowledge on this BB? I suppose if I could remember TC's son's username I could have PM'd him but the fact is I only remember his real name.

Skip Towne
07-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Agreed.

Mr. Laz
07-17-2005, 09:26 PM
while i can appreciate the gesture for his son something tells me he earns EVERY bit of the crap he receives.

Electric
07-17-2005, 09:34 PM
while i can appreciate the gesture for his son something tells me he earns EVERY bit of the crap he receives.

On this board? Probably, but some of it comes from previous excursions on the planet.

Ultra Peanut
07-17-2005, 09:39 PM
"What's your fat ass doing here?"
"He's my only means of conveyance. Buuut, I guess I do spoil him."
"Clearly, you do."

|Zach|
07-17-2005, 09:44 PM
On this board? Probably, but some of it comes from previous excursions on the planet.
And why shouldn't they?

Mr. Laz
07-17-2005, 09:46 PM
yes it does

i don't believe we've ever had a run in ... but you have clearly done your best to pick fights with others in the past.

Electric
07-17-2005, 09:49 PM
yes it does

i don't believe we've ever had a run in ... but you have clearly done your best to pick fights with others in the past.

Not fights, just like to spin people up from time to time. But, that makes me like most of the posters on this board!! Response seems to be the name of the game.

Logical
07-17-2005, 09:51 PM
"What's your fat ass doing here?"
"He's my only means of conveyance. Buuut, I guess I do spoil him."
"Clearly, you do."

[Jim Nasium]WTF? [/WTF]

|Zach|
07-17-2005, 09:52 PM
[Jim Nasium]WTF? [/WTF]
Usually I am in tune with Psi's humor even with most people are not. But I have nothing on that post. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
07-17-2005, 10:02 PM
Usually I am in tune with Psi's humor even with most people are not. But I have nothing on that post. ROFLFamily Guy, "Mr. Saturday Knight." It was on Adult Swim, and that's my favorite quote. The Black Knight (Will Ferrell) asks the question, presumably talking to Peter. Instead, he's speaking in the direction of a minstrel on a fat donkey.

Braincase
07-18-2005, 05:38 AM
Electric is a guy? No way. Sig states rather of factly that Electric is female.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 05:45 AM
He'll just have another psychotic meltdown.

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:31 AM

That's what I get for not proofing. It's a shortcoming that I have. I guess by your name that you keep your brain in a valise?

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:31 AM
He'll just have another psychotic meltdown.

Got money to bet on it nimrod?

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 06:33 AM
Sure thing, puss. I'll just have to wait to re-discover your new handle after you get banned on this one.

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:36 AM
Sure thing, puss. I'll just have to wait to re-discover your new handle after you get banned on this one.

I guess we have to put the potty mouth logo on your login as well!!

Be civil, there are other people on this board.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 06:38 AM
I thought you had me on ignore?

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:39 AM
I thought you had me on ignore?

I did for a few days. I wasn't willing to listen to your swill. The good things about computers is that you can turn it on and turn it off whenever you need to.......time for you to turn yours off before you have a meltdown!!

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 06:47 AM
Be civil, there are other people on this board.Irony alert.

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:57 AM
Irony alert.

I defy you to show an actual login with that name.

Braincase
07-18-2005, 07:25 AM
That's what I get for not proofing. It's a shortcoming that I have. I guess by your name that you keep your brain in a valise?

Ah. OK, that clarifies that... and no, I am a headcase... but around here you throw the word "head" out in any context, and you get comparisons to Presidential internships.

Electric
07-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Ah. OK, that clarifies that... and no, I am a headcase... but around here you throw the word "head" out in any context, and you get comparisons to Presidential internships.

Oh no, the Monica rears her ugly HEAD!!

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 08:24 AM
I defy you to show an actual login with that name.Let's change gochiefs' name to Eric Draven; that'll make everyone forget who he really is. :rolleyes:

Taco John
07-18-2005, 09:50 AM

Yup...

Abba-Dabba
07-18-2005, 10:00 AM
I guess we have to put the potty mouth logo on your login as well!!

Be civil, there are other people on this board.

Got money to bet on it nimrod?

Ahh...irony.

I love it.

Electric
07-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Ahh...irony.

I love it.

Tell me nimrod, since when does nimrod equate to profanity?

You're slipping kiddo (or is that profane as well?)!!

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Tell me nimrod, since when does nimrod equate to profanity?

You're slipping kiddo (or is that profane as well?)!!
ROFL

You've lost it.

Electric
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Yup...

Libertarian (n) - An idiot is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup. Or a better president.

Couldn't agree more.

Electric
07-18-2005, 11:05 AM
ROFL

You've lost it.

Lost what bosco? I was talking and using a name for you that was not offensive to anyone, you were swearing. I commented that you have a filthy mouth, basically and you surely have lost it.

If you can't control your conversation, written or spoken, you have lost it.

You, my friend, have lost it.

patteeu
07-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Who's Electric?

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Who's Electric?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114046

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107674

Other various threads in the Romper Room as well.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 11:16 AM

I remember those! Heh.....

Electric
07-18-2005, 11:18 AM

You are trying to make a point the hard way. It's already been discussed. Anyone that wants to know who I am can PM me or email me and find out.

Apparently you've missed the point that I now have one login and only one login.

You have still been listed with those that have lost control.

Too bad, soooo sad, your dad.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 11:20 AM
You are trying to make a point the hard way. It's already been discussed. Anyone that wants to know who I am can PM me or email me and find out.

Apparently you've missed the point that I now have one login and only one login.

You have still been listed with those that have lost control.

I see a leopard. A leopard that can't change its spots.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 11:20 AM
TC, why did you have to chose "Electric" as a username? I get that stoopid assed song in my head every time I see your name..... :cuss:

Electric
07-18-2005, 11:21 AM
I see a leopard. A leopard that can't change its spots.

But you don't see a leopard, you see a pride of them. Facts are facts, there is only one of me this time around.

You say I didn't change? Too bad that you can't see.

Braincase
07-18-2005, 11:21 AM
Who's Electric?

Eddie Grant!

http://www.radiocentraal.nl/eddie%20grant.jpg

Bowser
07-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Eddie Grant!

http://www.radiocentraal.nl/eddie%20grant.jpg

HAY! We gonna walk down to

ELECTRIC AVENUE

ROFL

patteeu
07-18-2005, 11:23 AM

Is he even younger than Slayer?

Electric
07-18-2005, 11:25 AM
TC, why did you have to chose "Electric" as a username? I get that stoopid assed song in my head every time I see your name..... :cuss:

I'm an electrical engineer.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm an electrical engineer.

Ehh, fair enough.

The Electric Slide in my head has been dampened by Braincases' offering, and that is a good thing. I guess.

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Who's Electric?Phil ruined Tom's life; and stole his "position" with ChiefsPlanet while Tom was serving his country across the ocean....(that's what I've been told, anyway... :p )

And then Phil single-handedly turned the entire CP against Tom.

Isn't that right, Phil? :hmmm:

ROFL

Heh. Is that the story? ROFL

Tom is a nice old guy. He took ChiefsPlanet a little too seriously and it blew up in his face. I think that's as kind as I can possibly be with this synopsis.

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm an electrical engineer.And... a pride of leopards? :spock:

Especially bizarre, what with leopards being solitary animals and all...

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Maybe TomCash/Electric/whoever is a nice, sincere guy now. However, the crap he said to me back in the day will not be forgiven for a long time. You don't just say the things he said, and then come back "a nice guy" and expect everyone to be cordial to you.

Rain Man
07-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Who's Electric?

KCJohnny, but in a navy uniform in a house of mirrors.

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 12:09 PM
KCJohnny, but in a navy uniform in a house of mirrors."House of mir--*spark*--BWAHAHAHA!"

ROFL

Electric
07-18-2005, 12:10 PM
Maybe TomCash/Electric/whoever is a nice, sincere guy now. However, the crap he said to me back in the day will not be forgiven for a long time. You don't just say the things he said, and then come back "a nice guy" and expect everyone to be cordial to you.

Where on God's green earth did you see that I wanted you to forgive me?

I'm back, I'm different, that's all you have to know. If I apologized to you, I for one would be amazed, at this point you don't deserve my forgiveness so why would I ask it of you?

I don't expect anyone to be cordial that doesnt' want to be.

Electric
07-18-2005, 12:13 PM
<HR SIZE=1> Originally Posted by Phobia
Phil ruined Tom's life; and stole his "position" with ChiefsPlanet while Tom was serving his country across the ocean....(that's what I've been told, anyway... :p )

And then Phil single-handedly turned the entire CP against Tom.

Isn't that right, Phil? :hmmm:

ROFL

Heh. Is that the story? ROFL

Tom is a nice old guy. He took ChiefsPlanet a little too seriously and it blew up in his face. I think that's as kind as I can possibly be with this synopsis. <HR SIZE=1>

I'm not sure where you get your stories Psi, but you are in error thinking that what you have on the board is fact. Phil and I do not see eye to eye on much of anything, but your post is at best a lie.

If Phil wrote this, he knows that it isn't fully true. If he didn't, he should be offended.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 12:22 PM
ROFL

There is the old Tom Cash I know. Denying the existance of things that are quite obvious.

luv
07-18-2005, 12:28 PM
ROFL

There is the old Tom Cash I know. Denying the existance of things that are quite obvious.
Okay, I got into a "discussion" with him yesterday when he was saying we were not fans 100% of the time by criticizing players and coaches. After an hour or so, I decided it was a waste of effort to try to get my point across to him. He is obviously set in his ways or whatever. But now, on this thread, I see he just likes antagonizing everyone. Why on earth would someone want to spend all his time on here finding things to disagree with people on? Not exactly my definition of fun, but, hey, whatever floats his boat, right?

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 12:31 PM
ROFL

There is the old Tom Cash I know. Denying the existance of things that are quite obvious.Hey, don't pick on him. On his planet, leopards are pack animals. Things are different there.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 12:32 PM
You are LYING! I only have ONE login!!

Electric
07-18-2005, 12:32 PM
ROFL

I figured after our conversation that you were honorable, I see that I was wrong.

go bo
07-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Irony alert.ROFL ROFL ROFL

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Like you would know anything about honor.

Electric
07-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Like you would know anything about honor.

As it goes, I can identify it and you ain't got it.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Wrong again!

go bo
07-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Like you would know anything about honor.it's not about honor, silly...

it's about pie... :harumph:

patteeu
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Electric adds spice to Chiefsplanet in the same way that shards of glass add crunch to your breakfast cereal.

go bo
07-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Electric adds spice to Chiefsplanet in the same way that shards of glass add crunch to your breakfast cereal.ROFL ROFL ROFL

Electric
07-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Wrong again!

Identify one time on this board that you have exhibited honor.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Electric adds spice to Chiefsplanet in the same way that shards of glass add crunch to your breakfast cereal.

Can I borrow that line?
ROFL

Fantastic!

patteeu
07-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Can I borrow that line?
ROFL

Fantastic!

Sure, do you talk about Electric alot?

Electric
07-18-2005, 01:00 PM
<HR SIZE=1> Originally Posted by patteeu
Electric adds spice to Chiefsplanet in the same way that shards of glass add crunch to your breakfast cereal. <HR SIZE=1>

At least I add something to the board.

Electric
07-18-2005, 01:01 PM
it's not about honor, silly...

it's about pie... :harumph:

What kind of pie?

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Identify one time on this board that you have exhibited honor.
I don't need to. However, I can identify many times that you were dishonorable on this board. Don't even ask me to point them out. If you don't know, you're worse off than I thought.

Electric
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Saul, don't waste your time. You're back on iggy.

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 01:12 PM
I don't need to. However, I can identify many times that you were dishonorable on this board. Don't even ask me to point them out. If you don't know, you're worse off than I thought.
ROFL

Electric
07-18-2005, 01:13 PM
ROFL

Thanks Zach, join the party.

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Thanks Zach, join the party.
Everyone else was laughing long ago. I am actually a bit late.

Iowanian
07-18-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure where you get your stories Psi, but you are in error thinking that what you have on the board is fact. Phil and I do not see eye to eye on much of anything, but your post is at best a lie.

If Phil wrote this, he knows that it isn't fully true. If he didn't, he should be offended.

Maybe you should take this oportunity to spring the Full Truth on us. I've gotten your PMs....I've seen referalls to all of this crap now for 5 years.

Lets begin when the KCstarnazi's started their crap...and the idea of a new fanbased BB, complete with voting on a new name.....Cliff notes where possible please.

Electric
07-18-2005, 01:17 PM
It's been so much fun today but I gotta go.

Storm chasing can be exciting.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Tap out acknowledged, wussy.

Electric
07-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Maybe you should take this oportunity to spring the Full Truth on us. I've gotten your PMs....I've seen referalls to all of this crap now for 5 years.

Lets begin when the KCstarnazi's started their crap...and the idea of a new fanbased BB, complete with voting on a new name.....Cliff notes where possible please.

I'm heading out the door soon so I'll give you the readers digest version.

Adam and I began working on a foundation to remember Joe Delaney.

The 37 Forever Foundation was started and has accomplished one of it's objectives in getting Joe Delaney's name on the ROF. The foundation is now collecting funds to provide swimming lessons for the youth in the greater KC area.

End of story.

Iowanian
07-18-2005, 01:22 PM

I think, that when I steal this line, and use it at some future time, on some rival board....It'll be changed, so that the second part says "in the same way, that unmanaged genital warts are Ribbed for Her pleasure"

Iowanian
07-18-2005, 01:30 PM

The 37 Forever Foundation was started and has accomplished one of it's objectives in getting Joe Delaney's name on the ROF. The foundation is now collecting funds to provide swimming lessons for the youth in the greater KC area.

End of story.

I guess you're going to have to fill in the cracks as to why all the animosity and other things that have happend.

I remember when Adam Started the thread on kcstar "what about Joe Delany"..It was right around the time I began dinking with this "online stuff".

I recall when there was discussion here, and the call for volunteers to make some things happen(fill board of directors, create tax status et al).

I've participated some, and have given money from day 1. That foundation, run pretty much entirely from Chiefsplanet members and their funds(as far as I know) has accomplished some great things in the past couple of years.

Not the end of story. more Kids will learn to swim this summer..and next..and the next. New Chapters become active, and kids in Their areas will learn to swim.

Phobia
07-18-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't need to.

Good answer, dude. You're much more wise than I. I'd have fallen into a one-upmanship battle at that point. It's because I'm not very bright.

Phobia
07-18-2005, 03:00 PM

End of story.

For the record, putting Joe Delaney's name in the ROF was never an official objective of 37 Forever. We felt like it was a worthwhile byproduct of our increasing awareness efforts, but it wasn't something we set out to do. Maybe some of our membership were aspiring for that objective, but it wasn't ever anything we organized to achieve.

Electric
07-18-2005, 03:02 PM
For the record, putting Joe Delaney's name in the ROF was never an official objective of 37 Forever. We felt like it was a worthwhile byproduct of our increasing awareness efforts, but it wasn't something we set out to do. Maybe some of our membership were aspiring for that objective, but it wasn't ever anything we organized to achieve.

I could respond but it would be of no value.

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 03:03 PM
I could respond but it would be of no value.You know, if you went into every post with that attitude, the world would be a better place.

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Phil, sorry I missed your call earlier. I was around but I let my wife answer the phone.

Hopefully I can catch up with you soon.

Electric
07-18-2005, 03:05 PM
You know, if you went into every post with that attitude, the world would be a better place.

You know, if you went into every post with that same attitude, the world would be a better place as well.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 03:05 PM
How would that be different from any other response you give?

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 03:06 PM
You know, if you went into every post with that same attitude, the world would be a better place as well.
TC IS THE INSULT MASTER!!

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 03:09 PM
You know, if you went into every post with that same attitude, the world would be a better place as well.Wow, did you come up with that all on your own? I'm impressed. That's a step up from the norm. You've almost reached kindergarden level. Congratulations.

Phobia
07-18-2005, 03:09 PM

I think you have already responded, though not on the board.

Perhaps putting Joe D in the ROF was an objective someone documented at one time for 10 minutes. But ever since I've worn the President's hat it was considered to be counterproductive to our relationship with the Chiefs. Lamar Hunt moves at his own pace and does not respond well to pressure. We thought if we raised awareness of the Joe Delaney story it would benefit everyone and it has, obviously. But, we never put pressure on the Chiefs. That was a carefully calculated position on our part.

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 03:10 PM
I thought Saul was on iggy.

Electric
07-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Wow, did you come up with that all on your own? I'm impressed. That's a step up from the norm. You've almost reached kindergarden level. Congratulations.

I replied in like to show you how juvenile it was of you to put it up in the first place.

Electric
07-18-2005, 03:29 PM
I think you have already responded, though not on the board.

Perhaps putting Joe D in the ROF was an objective someone documented at one time for 10 minutes. But ever since I've worn the President's hat it was considered to be counterproductive to our relationship with the Chiefs. Lamar Hunt moves at his own pace and does not respond well to pressure. We thought if we raised awareness of the Joe Delaney story it would benefit everyone and it has, obviously. But, we never put pressure on the Chiefs. That was a carefully calculated position on our part.

As I said in the PM, you were not the first President of the foundation and it was a part of the foundation for more than the time you eluded to. Again, it is past history and the name is there. That's all that is important at the moment.

Electric
07-18-2005, 03:30 PM
How would that be different from any other response you give?
Would you like some crackers with that whine?

I see you've started your neg rep war again. What a child.

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Would you like some crackers with that whine?

I see you've started your neg rep war again. What a child.
Heh. Cue the "He's back..." music.

Rain Man
07-18-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm bringing in a suicide thread bomber to end this thread.

http://www.twoturntables.com/images/suicide_bomber_belt.jpg

keg in kc
I replied in like to show you how juvenile it was of you to put it up in the first place.If you were someone less...irrelevant, that might have stung. A little.

Well, this was fun. I'm going to go do something more interesting now. Like pick my nose or scratch my ass-crack. I'm sure I'll get more stimulating and poignant conversation from the products of those activities. Not to mention more intelligent and mature.

Rain Man
http://www.seaturtle.org/blog/mgodfrey/pow.jpg

chiefs4me
07-18-2005, 04:20 PM

Don't bother...I am here.......ROFL

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Wanted: Threadwrecker

edit: nevermind

Electric
07-18-2005, 04:30 PM
If you were someone less...irrelevant, that might have stung. A little.

Well, this was fun. I'm going to go do something more interesting now. Like pick my nose or scratch my ass-crack. I'm sure I'll get more stimulating and poignant conversation from the products of those activities. Not to mention more intelligent and mature.

I know those are very tasking activities for you, I hope you don't strain something.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 04:31 PM
I say we revoke Logical's thread making capabilities for at least a month. He's had some doozies in the last couple of weeks.....

:D

go bo
07-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Phil, sorry I missed your call earlier. I was around but I let my wife answer the phone.

Hopefully I can catch up with you soon.wife? :eek:

i thought you just moved in with this girl like last month, didn't you? :shrug:

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 04:38 PM
I say we revoke Logical's thread making capabilities for at least a month. He's had some doozies in the last couple of weeks.....

His threads are going over #100 posts though... skip would be proud...

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 04:39 PM
wife? :eek:

i thought you just moved in with this girl like last month, didn't you? :shrug:
I kid. :)

go bo
07-18-2005, 04:39 PM
His threads are going over #100 posts though... skip would be proud...or jealous? :jester: :jester: :jester:

go bo
07-18-2005, 04:41 PM
I kid. :)kid?

you're too young to have a kid!

enjoy the good life for a couple more years... :toast:

Logical
07-18-2005, 05:43 PM

I agree this thread is an abortion, now that Vlib guy on the other hand really know how to create a thread.

Really WTF happened to this thread between my last post and now. Certainly was not something I planned for when I created it.

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 05:44 PM
I agree this thread is an abortion, now that Vlib guy on the other hand really know how to create a thread.

Really WTF happened to this thread between my last post and now. Certainly was not something I planned for when I created it.
You have the same name as my lawyer.

I should kick your ass right here and now.

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
All I know is that TC wrote this back on 4-12-05:

Actually TJ, I have no plans on returning. Not here nor on your website.

If I post it will be elsewhere if at all. Time is short and I've many things to do other than waste time pissing people off...

I'll be in KC for all of the home games this year. Watch for me, I'll be wearing red.

Not wanting to rehash old memories... just not understanding why someone needs to come back for more...

Electric
07-18-2005, 05:55 PM
All I know is that TC wrote this back on 4-12-05:

Not wanting to rehash old memories... just not understanding why someone needs to come back for more...

I'm bored. I'm working on a contract and have finished off the major portion of it. I'm waiting for customer review so I can proceed. The are taking their time reviewing the work.

BUT, I have not been the same type poster as before. Most of my posts have been responses from those that cannot let the past go. I've been posting differently and have not called the bad names or been overly obnoxious. There are a select few that will not let me change. That's their problem.

Donger
07-18-2005, 06:02 PM
So, TC (whatever that means) is Electric?

Sorry, but I've not the time to read this monster.

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 06:05 PM
PM'ed... shoulda kept munching on the popcorn and staying on the sidelines... :banghead:

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:53 PM

Not with this login nimrod.

Electric
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM

If you are the one wearing the belt, go for it.

tommykat
07-18-2005, 08:26 PM

Sincerly
Jim Reynolds (not afraid to let my name be known in this context)

That was cool Jim..............haven't read the responses, but I am glad you noted that Slim Shady was his son and no harm done....

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Not with this login nimrod.
Actually, I can. But it doesn't matter. You are ****ed in the head if for some reason having multiple logons gives you the right to be a dipshit on certain ones.

Electric
07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Actually, I can. But it doesn't matter. You are ****ed in the head if for some reason having multiple logons gives you the right to be a dipshit on certain ones.

I promised phobia that I would never have multiple logins on this site again. Clean up your mouth, you still exhibit the inability to converse as an adult.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-18-2005, 08:42 PM
I thought Tom Cash was dead?

Electric
07-18-2005, 08:46 PM
I thought Tom Cash was dead?

Well, that's what thinking will get you.

Ultra Peanut
07-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Tap out acknowledged, wussy.ROFL

Electric
07-19-2005, 12:06 AM
<HR SIZE=1> Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Tap out acknowledged, wussy. <HR SIZE=1>

When confronting an idiot, walk away.

To the tune: "I'm Walkin'"

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 12:19 AM

Hopefully I can catch up with you soon.

WHAT THE ****?

Taco John
07-19-2005, 12:43 AM
<HR SIZE=1> Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Tap out acknowledged, wussy. <HR SIZE=1>

When confronting an idiot, walk away.

To the tune: "I'm Walkin'"

Hey that's funny... That reminds me of the PM I just sent you.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 02:25 AM
Clean up your mouth, you still exhibit the inability to converse as an adult.Turn in your keyboard, you still exhibit the inability to converse as a non-moron.

Electric
07-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Turn in your keyboard, you still exhibit the inability to converse as a non-moron.

Just turn in!! Do you walk on two legs or four? If it's two, which end of the horse......never mind, I already know.

Phobia
07-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Just turn in!! Do you walk on two legs or four? If it's two, which end of the horse......never mind, I already know.

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.... Hahahahaha *snort* *chortle*

~~~so long as we're doing gradeschool quips.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 12:02 PM
I know YOU are, but what am I?

go bo
07-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Turn in your keyboard, you still exhibit the inability to converse as a non-moron.hey, dipshit...

why don't you go piss up a rope, or some other equally clever thing to do?

your shit is so lame, it makes my ears hurt...

south end of a northbound horse?

wow, that's some quality smack there... ROFL ROFL ROFL

oops, i thought i was quoting dc (well, he is sorta like weak direct current and he talks like he's gay, so it seemed fitting to call him dc... of course, this means i'll have to apologize to dc)...

go bo
07-19-2005, 12:12 PM
Just turn in!! Do you walk on two legs or four? If it's two, which end of the horse......never mind, I already know.two legs?

a two-legged horse?

how does it stand up, let alone run?

must be one of those horse designed by electrical engineers...

say, i've often wondered...

is an electrical engineer somebody who drives an electric train?

Electric
08-13-2005, 06:10 AM
two legs?

1) a two-legged horse?

2) how does it stand up, let alone run?

3) must be one of those horse designed by electrical engineers...

4) say, i've often wondered...

5) is an electrical engineer somebody who drives an electric train?

1) A two legged horse is one that is in costume and there is always a two legged horses ass, which you fit to a T!

2) answered

3) just show me the wires

4) I hope your head didn't start hurting when you tried to think

5) I'd give you an answer, but I'm sure your intellect wouldn't be able to grasp the smallest of the details that would be provided.

bst xic I:001/45 nxb xio B3/37 nxb [go bo] bnd mov [intelligence] [go bo]

patteeu
08-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Tell us about the miracles you've witnessed, Electric.

go bo
08-13-2005, 11:45 AM
yeah, let's hear all about it...

it sounds like it'll be "electrifying"... ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bo
08-13-2005, 11:48 AM
1) A two legged horse is one that is in costume and there is always a two legged horses ass, which you fit to a T!

2) answered

3) just show me the wires

4) I hope your head didn't start hurting when you tried to think

5) I'd give you an answer, but I'm sure your intellect wouldn't be able to grasp the smallest of the details that would be provided.

bst xic I:001/45 nxb xio B3/37 nxb [go bo] bnd mov [intelligence] [go bo]my mistake...

driving an electric train set would be too great a strain on your magnificent, miraculous brain...