PDA

View Full Version : Am I a smuck .... ?

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 07:34 AM
OK, for 4 + years, I have been mowing my neighbors yard. She is 85 yrs old, no kids and has a niece that will visit her from time to time. Her house is run down, it appears that no maintence has been done for 30 years to the place and the health department checks up on her each month. She lives on social security, she has no A/C but you never hear her complain. 2 years ago I bought her 4 fans for her house when it was so damn hot during the summer.

During this 4+ year period, I have never charged her a dime, not a penny for any yard work or light repairs to her place. Then last year she starts giving III $10.00 each time we do the yard. I do the tractor work and III does the small amount of push mowing and weed eating. I tell III that since I supply the mowers, weedeater and gas, he can forfeit the cash to me to buy the gas each week. I do our yard and her's the same day, just to keep the yards looking good and because she has nobody to do it for a reasonable price. Her yard would cost her about $ 40.00 to have it mowed. I also mow my MIL's yard ( for 3 years ) , don't charge a dime for it either, out of respect.

This old lady next to us has nobody, she calls us daily, sometimes 2, 3, 4 times per day. She calls just to say , " It's nice to see your truck parked out front " .... or calls and says, " you don't mind me calling do ya, ya know I really love ya ". She is a lonely old lady that needs some attention and this is her way of getting it.

During the 4th of July weekend, we shot off our fireworks for the g/k's. The policy here in town is it's OK to shoot till 10:00 pm unless a neighbor calls in to complain....... She did , she won't admit it, the cops came and told us we had to stop. I have been pissed off with her since. Sometimes our driveway is blocked with cars, I'll drive my pickup between her house and ours, ( 1/2 is her property ) she tells the g/k's that she is going to call the cops on me. But yet she lets me and the kids drive the golf cart around the yard.

The deal is this, I think I'm getting fead up with this old lady. For 4+ fuggin years I have done her a favor and she acts like this ? I'm thinking about charging her for her damn yard now........ Am I wrong here ?

Or do I continue to do it free and live with her back stabbing ways.

MOhillbilly
07-19-2005, 07:38 AM
ball bat + Newtons First Law =?????????????????

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 07:38 AM
I'm thinking about charging her for her damn yard now........ Am I wrong here ?

Or do I continue to do it free and live with her back stabbing ways.
She's probably just senile. I'd confront her (tactfully, of course) and if she's not willing to admit to/apologize for what she did, I'd tell the old bag to find someone else to mow her damn yard.

Predarat
07-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Hell no you are not a schmuck! That is absolutely ridiculous she called the cops on you. Charge her full price!

teedubya
07-19-2005, 07:43 AM
sounds like she needs a flaming bag of poo on her doorstep.

Bwana
07-19-2005, 07:43 AM
She's probably just senile. I'd confront her (tactfully, of course) and if she's not willing to admit to/apologize for what she did, I'd tell the old bag to find someone else to mow her damn yard.

That's my take on it as well. I do the same thing for the old boy next door to me as well as plow his snow in the winter. If he called the law on me for lighting off fireworks like that, I would not be happy about it. :hmmm:

chagrin
07-19-2005, 07:47 AM
No, that's what two smurfs do, you are a schmuck

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 07:49 AM
I don't know....

I tend to help old folks and tollerate alot more from them than other people. There is still a line that can be crossed.

I think I'd talk to her about it and explain that in order to be good neighbors, if she has a complaint, that you KNOW she has your number and you'd have appreciated it if she'd have just spoken to you.

It might also be a good time to let her know that times are tight, gas is $2/gallon and you need to raise her fee to $20.

When I was in Jr High, my brother and I mowed and cared for 27 yards in town(once our farm work was done..and also worked for neighbors)....anyhooo...most of them were old ladies. We had 2 of 3 houses on 1 block. One lady played the "I'm 200 years old and dirt poor" card, and her neighbor was obviously rich.

I think we got $15 for "pearl's yard"..the rich broad...and $6 for Gladys, because we felt bad for her....Keep in mind, things were Really tight at home too, and we were just trying to help her out. It took about 45 min for 2 of us to mow and trim.

I got ran over by a van, and my brother had to do them alone.....Pearl, the Rich broad gave him $5 instead of 15, and Gladys told him we only got $2.

They BOTH tried to kick us when I was down, and my brother, who was in 4-5th grade didn't know to confront them. My mom took me to town and I knocked on the door for the rest of our money.

Turned out Gladys had her walls packed with cash too when she died.

Its one thing to be helpful, neighborly and kind. Its another thing entirely to get hosed.

Confront her kindly, try to work things out, or it'll be drama until she dies.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 07:49 AM
I started this post on III's car pull over incident by mistake........

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by ChiTown
She's old, Roy. Talk to her about it and see if you can reason with her. If not, send her a fuggin invoice for 4+ years of mowing - that'll shut her yap up.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I put that post here , sorry, I thought I had clicked on the new thread icon........

I tried it once, she just doesn't get it ...... I think she forgets things easily.

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 07:55 AM
I started this post on III's car pull over incident by mistake........

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by ChiTown
She's old, Roy. Talk to her about it and see if you can reason with her. If not, send her a fuggin invoice for 4+ years of mowing - that'll shut her yap up.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I put that post here , sorry, I thought I had clicked on the new thread icon........

I tried it once, she just doesn't get it ...... I think she forgets things easily.
Well, then the only obvious solution is to put out a bowl of antifreeze.

Lzen
07-19-2005, 07:57 AM
No, that'a what two smurfs do, you are a schmuck

:LOL: I see that you think like I do. :D

Predarat
07-19-2005, 07:58 AM
ROFL But yes, calling the cops for fireworks on the forth is a serious offense. Especially BEFORE 10!!

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 08:00 AM
OK, color me lost on this one ........ ?

Another point to keep in mind here...... I had originally had a desire to purchase the property from her and have it bulldozed down after she leaves this world . I asked her about buying the property from here last year, this is when she started to give us $ 10.00 per mowing.

Pezman
07-19-2005, 08:05 AM
sounds like she needs a flaming bag of poo on her doorstep.

Ah, but then poor RoyC is gonna have to be the one to clean it up later ROFL Of course that could be a perfect job for III right?

Show restraint with the old woman my friend. No good deed goes unpunished even if she lost her head by calling the cops. You are doing something good and stand up for someone who needs a helping hand.

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 08:11 AM
OK, color me lost on this one ........ ?
It's a running joke here. Someone was having a problem with a neighbor's dog so it was suggested that a bowl of antifreeze be put out for the dog, who will subsequently die from ingesting the antifreeze. It's now the standard solution to ANY problem. Although, it's not nearly as funny now that I've had to explain it (Not like it was side-splitting hilarious in the first place).

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Hell, you can't even spell schmuck, how could you be one? :p

Predarat
07-19-2005, 08:22 AM
http://www.apvnm.org/graphics/antifreezedog.jpg

http://www.cfainc.org/jpgs/cat-antifreeze.jpg

PastorMikH
07-19-2005, 08:30 AM
Roy, I can definately say I understand. I don't mind doing things for people - and in my line of work, I do a lot. One prime example, I had a guy in our last church that was building a house - not contracting it out, he was doing the building himself and it was a rather nice house that he ended up selling fo over 150k. Well, I spent a lot of time over there helping him. I enjoyed the work, learned a fair bit about new construction and so on. I didn't ask for one dime and he never gave me cash for the work. I helped him for the better part of 6 months on the house - spending almost all of my free time and also time that I should have spent working my job. When I started getting busier and wasn't able to help them, he and his family started getting upset with me. Later he became a board member and when he was in a place to return the favors, he instead was extremely hard to work with.

It really gets irritating though when you feel like people are expecting you to do free stuff for them and are taking you for granted.

I wouldn't be rude, but I would suggest that if she is acting this way, just back off on what you do for her. Start mowing your yard later in the day so you don't have enough sunlight to do hers. At least I'd do this as long as she is acting this way.

Predarat
07-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Later he became a board member and when he was in a place to return the favors, he instead was extremely hard to work with
Let us know his handle and we will neg rep the heck out of him. Only kidding, not THIS board. But your right, its great to do things for people but when they take you or it for granted, its time to stop.

PastorMikH
07-19-2005, 08:44 AM
Let us know his handle and we will neg rep the heck out of him. Only kidding, not THIS board. But your right, its great to do things for people but when they take you or it for granted, its time to stop.

ROFL ROFL

His is one of many that I could share. I don't get in nearly as deep anymore because I have started to notice the signs that things are headed into the "Taken for Granted" direction before it actually gets there.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 08:46 AM
It's a running joke here. Someone was having a problem with a neighbor's dog so it was suggested that a bowl of antifreeze be put out for the dog, who will subsequently die from ingesting the antifreeze. It's now the standard solution to ANY problem. Although, it's not nearly as funny now that I've had to explain it (Not like it was side-splitting hilarious in the first place).

I knew of this about pets, I was hoping you didn't want me to spike her Kool Aid ........... :)

BTW, wasn't aware the antifreeze term was used here at one time, musta missed that one too .

Electric
07-19-2005, 08:52 AM
I wouldn't be rude, but I would suggest that if she is acting this way, just back off on what you do for her. Start mowing your yard later in the day so you don't have enough sunlight to do hers. At least I'd do this as long as she is acting this way.

The problem with this approach is that if she is moving into senility she won't remember anything but the things that make her unhappy. When my dad was 91 he didn't remember the good times when all of us were young, but he was sharp as a tack on what we did that made him mad.

Eventually he forgot everything, if it is senility for this lady she will soon forget everything and at some point be placed into a home unless here family takes care of her. Some can put them in a home, others can't.

Roy, do what your heart tells you is right.

PastorMikH
07-19-2005, 09:07 AM
The problem with this approach is that if she is moving into senility she won't remember anything but the things that make her unhappy. When my dad was 91 he didn't remember the good times when all of us were young, but he was sharp as a tack on what we did that made him mad.

Eventually he forgot everything, if it is senility for this lady she will soon forget everything and at some point be placed into a home unless here family takes care of her. Some can put them in a home, others can't.

Roy, do what your heart tells you is right.

And if this is the case, what is Roy supposed to do? She's not related to him. Legally, he has no say in her care. If he backs off, the niece that comes around starts realizing that the lady needs more care and starts coming around more. IF dementia is a problem, then she will see it and since she is the closest family member, it will be HER place to deal with it not Roy's.

I'm not advocating Roy completely disown his neigbor, but if doing so much for her is starting to bother him, he should back off. If he doesn't resentment will set in and he will cease to care for her - then who will she have looking out for her?

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Naw, but you are a putz.

StcChief
07-19-2005, 09:09 AM
I would talk to her regarding Fireworks on 4th. Reminder her its America's Birthday. Only happens once a year.

She should call you if she has issues on anything, not police. You are her neighbor and take care of her yard.

She may not notice if you stop doing the yard, if she is getting senile and when it's 10 inches high will relized it and be mad.

Nip this in the bud, life is too short to become the
Hatfields and McCoys over this.

Electric
07-19-2005, 09:14 AM
And if this is the case, what is Roy supposed to do? She's not related to him. Legally, he has no say in her care. If he backs off, the niece that comes around starts realizing that the lady needs more care and starts coming around more. IF dementia is a problem, then she will see it and since she is the closest family member, it will be HER place to deal with it not Roy's.

I'm not advocating Roy completely disown his neigbor, but if doing so much for her is starting to bother him, he should back off. If he doesn't resentment will set in and he will cease to care for her - then who will she have looking out for her?

I don't disagree, I just wouldn't want to be in Roy's shoes right about now. It's a difficult decision to make.

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 09:29 AM
When my dad was 91 he didn't remember the good times when all of us were young, but he was sharp as a tack on what we did that made him mad.
That's not because he was senile. It's because you never did anything good. You were all such a disappointment to him.

Chief Faithful
07-19-2005, 09:31 AM

If she is going senile the fact her yard is not getting taken care of could push her into a home sooner. :hmmm:

Personally I like PasterMikH's approach best. Mow in the evenings so you can't get to her yard by dark. If she is not senile then she will contact you to work things out, which will open the door to address all the issues.

It reminds me of rules for buying a new car. Only negotiate just before closing time. The salesman wants to get home so he will keep the bull to a minimum. If the old lady is not senile and wants the yard work to continue she will eventually want to talk thinks out.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 09:32 AM
That's not because he was senile. It's because you never did anything good. You were all such a disappointment to him.
ROFL

Rausch
07-19-2005, 09:35 AM
If you help someone out, and find they're an a$$hole, that doesn't take away from your good deed. Feel good about it...

cadmonkey
07-19-2005, 09:35 AM
"The Jews, they taught me a good word. That word is schmuck. I was a schmuck."

Phobia
07-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Yeah, you're a schmuck. I get burnt every time I try to do something substantially nice for somebody. Now I limit my acts of kindness to an hour or less of my time. That way, when I'm burnt on the deal I don't walk funny for months afterwards.

Electric
07-19-2005, 09:46 AM

I'll consider the source with this one. Up to a point when I was young I didn't respect dad because he was almost the age that most grandparents were among my peers. He was much older than mom. He expressed his pride several times after that, but that isn't anyone's business but mine.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 09:49 AM
There is no fence between us, the kids use her side of the back yard like it's ours, always have.

Really thou, I'll still do it, it's just me. Besides it makes the property looks better since her house is run down.

But she can probally forget me clearing out that fence row along the other neighbors property now.

Oh the oder of that house when she opens the door, I kid you not, it's horrid. But yet the health department can't get in. They brought the police one day and she turned them away.

Honestly, she really needs nursing home care, but she refuses it .......

I'm stuck with it for awhile..........

munkey
07-19-2005, 09:50 AM
I had a guy in our last church that was building a house - not contracting it out, he was doing the building himself and it was a rather nice house that he ended up selling fo over 150k. Well, I spent a lot of time over there helping him. I enjoyed the work, learned a fair bit about new construction and so on. I didn't ask for one dime and he never gave me cash for the work. I helped him for the better part of 6 months on the house - spending almost all of my free time and also time that I should have spent working my job. When I started getting busier and wasn't able to help them, he and his family started getting upset with me. Later he became a board member and when he was in a place to return the favors, he instead was extremely hard to work with.

Just one more example of why I'm not into organized religion...

What a hypocrite...

Phobia
07-19-2005, 09:52 AM

What a hypocrite...

No kidding. He directly profitted from Mike's generosity, he should have given Mike a nice slice of the proceeds. I darn sure hope he tithed on it - at a minimum.

munkey
07-19-2005, 09:57 AM
No kidding. He directly profitted from Mike's generosity, he should have given Mike a nice slice of the proceeds. I darn sure hope he tithed on it - at a minimum.

I'm not sure if being a "church member" would have stopped me from showing up at the closing table with an invoice for my time...

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 09:59 AM
I'll consider the source with this one. Up to a point when I was young I didn't respect dad because he was almost the age that most grandparents were among my peers. He was much older than mom. He expressed his pride several times after that, but that isn't anyone's business but mine.
I knew you'd fail to see the humor in my post. :shake:

Oh well, at least it wasn't lost on Saul.

Phobia
07-19-2005, 10:02 AM

I thought it was funny, but I don't dare admit to that on the open forum. Please don't disclose this to anyone.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Yep, that was bad, being young enough to understand it and still take advantage of it.

My situtation is different since she is so old .

Keeping the place cleaned up helps our home to look better. The day she is gone, that place needs to be bulldozed down, my property value will probally go up ....... more taxes.

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 10:04 AM

Or Hemied. He laughed too.

Phobia
07-19-2005, 10:07 AM
The day she is gone, that place needs to be bulldozed down, my property value will probally go up ....... more taxes.

Or.... you could have the place bulldozed on the day that she dies. You should check out Euthanasia Excavation. Check your yellow pages.

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure if being a "church member" would have stopped me from showing up at the closing table with an invoice for my time...

I've helped people before, and sometimes for things that would make them money...but as a rule, I'll help you, if its for you.....if its to make you a bunch of loot....

I bought an old PoS house 5 years ago, and remodeled it. I didn't know how to do alot of things, and leaned on a friend I'd made in town who was a carpenter. I hired him for the Bigger projects I had him do(help with) but he did put in some time helping me do things(loaning equip) like mudding, texturing etc.

I moved into another house, and when that one sells(if it ever does)....since I'm going to make a pretty decent profit(equity and improvement) I have the full intention of putting 5 benjamins in his hand for the Help...BECAUSE I'm making some money from his "help"...I suppose I paid him 2-3K along the way, and Hired the roof because thats more than I"d ask a friend to do. He may not want to accept it, but He's going to, because it will be the RIGHT thing to do.

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 10:11 AM

That would be my thought as well.

Goapics1
07-19-2005, 10:14 AM

Maybe she is just attracted to you and wants to get your attention by calling the cops. She may like seeing your butt crack as well when you bend over when cutting the grass. It may turn her on.

Also, since she started giving you $10, she may expect more than just mowing the lawn. This is pure specuation and my $.02, but what would Scanlon do Roy?

RedNFeisty
07-19-2005, 10:16 AM
There is no fence between us, the kids use her side of the back yard like it's ours, always have.

Really thou, I'll still do it, it's just me. Besides it makes the property looks better since her house is run down.

But she can probally forget me clearing out that fence row along the other neighbors property now.

Oh the oder of that house when she opens the door, I kid you not, it's horrid. But yet the health department can't get in. They brought the police one day and she turned them away.

It is very commendable that you are helping the elderly lady next to you. Remain a good neighbor and person by continuing to help her. It sort of sounds like when she called the police it was another cry of attention, perhaps she was upset she was not invited out for the fireworks, I don’t know, just a guess. Anyway, like said before, your good deeds will not go unnoticed. Smile man, it looks better then a frown!!

munkey
07-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Maybe she is just attracted to you and wants to get your attention by calling the cops. She may like seeing your butt crack as well when you bend over when cutting the grass. It may turn her on.

Just put Roy Munson and Roy together....(King Pin)

My little roy toy... ROFL

:dom:

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 10:18 AM

Psssst.....Bob was messin' with you.

Lighten up, Tom. :)

PastorMikH
07-19-2005, 10:19 AM

What a hypocrite...

How does that make me a hypocrite???

:Poke:

j/k

Actually, there are selfish people on both sides of the church doors, it doesn't really matter who you are or where you are, if your nature is to help others, someone will try to take advantage of it.

For the record though, I learned a lot about construction in that 6 months. Some valuable knowledge that has served me well since then numerous times. And when we go to build a church building, I will be much more knowledgable when working with contractors and such.

Goapics1
07-19-2005, 10:19 AM
My little roy toy... ROFL

:dom:
ROFL

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 10:28 AM
I say get her sweet on III. He can be her boy toy. Then you can really start raking in the cash!

Phobia
07-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm planning to move in next door when the old woman dies. I really hate yard work.

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 10:30 AM

Also, since she started giving you $10, she may expect more than just mowing the lawn. This is pure specuation and my $.02, but what would Scanlon do Roy?

Nice.

ROFL

munkey
07-19-2005, 10:44 AM
For the record though, I learned a lot about construction in that 6 months. Some valuable knowledge that has served me well since then numerous times. And when we go to build a church building, I will be much more knowledgable when working with contractors and such.

In regards to construction I will agree from experience that a hands on approach makes it much easier to learn. Though the edcuation may be invaluable in the future I'd definatley avoid helping the guy with anything ever again.

Manila-Chief
07-19-2005, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=For the record though, I learned a lot about construction in that 6 months. Some valuable knowledge that has served me well since then numerous times. And when we go to build a church building, I will be much more knowledgable when working with contractors and such.[/QUOTE]

This is good info for me to know. In case we get to build our house ... I'll be delighted to receive the help of a fellow pastor who is knowledge about these situations. I promise not to abuse a youngester in the ministry!!! :LOL:

Being taken advantage of is part of is part of our job descriptions!!! But, our rewards are out of this world.

Roy, You do the work for her because that is your character! It is who you are. I admire you for it. Sure it is annoying at times but in the end it makes you feel great. We need more of your kind in the world. Be proud of your self and what you are teaching your kids and grandkids. You are making the world a better place to live.

Manila-Chief
07-19-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm planning to move in next door when the old woman dies. I really hate yard work.

Since I have not done that kind of yard work in years ... you may have to fight me for it. Wife wants a house. I want a condo so I will not have to do yard work. Living next to Roy would solve both problems.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Since I have not done that kind of yard work in years ... you may have to fight me for it. Wife wants a house. I want a condo so I will not have to do yard work. Living next to Roy would solve both problems.

Come on, you and Phil can fight over it to fix it up .

Manila-Chief
07-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Only if Pastor M. agrees to come and do lots of charity work for deserving Planet members...

I certainly wouldn't want Phil doing the fix-it-up. I can barely afford to buy my own vehicle much less a replacement pick-up for the one he would lose at the race track in KY!!!!

Electric
07-19-2005, 12:04 PM

I saw the humor, but for some reason it didn't make me even smile. Now if I could see Phobia fall flat on his ass in front of 78,000 fans, that would be funny!

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 12:05 PM
I saw the humor, but for some reason it didn't make me even smile. Now if I could see Phobia fall flat on his ass in front of 78,000 fans, that would be funny!
I believe you are talking about Stevieray...

Electric
07-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Psssst.....Bob was messin' with you.

Lighten up, Tom. :)

Psssst...I know.

Electric
07-19-2005, 12:08 PM
How does that make me a hypocrite???

Because you are reportedly a religious type and they cannot show anyone that side of them, it's very misunderstood.

What better place for a hypocrite than in Church trying to get better? That's why I go, to learn how to change.

PastorMikH
07-19-2005, 12:16 PM
In regards to construction I will agree from experience that a hands on approach makes it much easier to learn. Though the edcuation may be invaluable in the future I'd definatley avoid helping the guy with anything ever again.

Eh, don't worry about that. They moved a few years after that and we aren't at that church anymore anyway.

PastorMikH
07-19-2005, 12:19 PM
This is good info for me to know. In case we get to build our house ... I'll be delighted to receive the help of a fellow pastor who is knowledge about these situations. I promise not to abuse a youngester in the ministry!!! :LOL:

Being taken advantage of is part of is part of our job descriptions!!! But, our rewards are out of this world.

Suuuuurrrreeee. I'd be delighted to come over and swing a hammer around your new pad - though I have a liability waiver I'd like to have you sign first.:)

Deffinately agree on the second part.

Scalper
07-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Dude, Why would she call the cops this year? You said that you have been helping her out for 4 + years. Right?.

munkey
07-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Dude, Why would she call the cops this year? You said that you have been helping her out for 4 + years. Right?.

Must be the first year Roy refused to keep up on the other lawn...

Which begs the question that maybe Skip can answer...

Does that hair down there just fall out when you get older or do you still have to "maintain" it...

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 02:23 PM

Beats the hell out of me, she is cantankerous :harumph:

Thig Lyfe
07-19-2005, 02:27 PM
Smuck?

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 02:27 PM
Smuck?

I have been thinking about that since I first saw this thread. ROFL

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 02:34 PM
That's why I go, to learn how to change.
Now that's funny.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 02:36 PM
I did leave the " ch " out of it by accident..........

By the response of the thread, I figured many here had it figured out ........ I'm not good at typing, but get'n better at it, My fingers doesn't always type what the brain tells it to do..... I get going to fast and fugg it up

Thig Lyfe
07-19-2005, 02:38 PM
I did leave the " ch " out of it by accident..........

By the response of the thread, I figured many here had it figured out ........ I'm not good at typing, but get'n better at it, My fingers doesn't always type what the brain tells it to do..... I get going to fast and fugg it up

Well, you're not a schmuck. A goober, maybe.

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Well, you're not a schmuck. A goober, maybe.

ROFL

Calcountry
07-19-2005, 02:47 PM
ROFL ROFL

His is one of many that I could share. I don't get in nearly as deep anymore because I have started to notice the signs that things are headed into the "Taken for Granted" direction before it actually gets there.I think a lot of people take churches for granted.

Then all of a sudden, the Church is gone.

Electric
07-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Now that's funny.

And why exactly is that funny to you?

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 03:12 PM

Just guessin' here, but "irony" is funny to some...

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Better take a roll of quarters....no, make that two rolls.

Electric
07-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Better take a roll of quarters....no, make that two rolls.

Your humor might be subjective.

Try it on someone else and I'll let you know.

Send the 4 rolls of quarters.