PDA

View Full Version : I have a new friend

Frazod
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Here's a PM I got from one of the Drane rejects.

Chief scum

Let me know if you plan to go to anyone of the two Denver-KC games this season. We should meet up in the parking lot before the game. I have a couple pair of boxing gloves. I would love to teach you the art of throwing a good left hand hook.

Sweet, eh?

Well, Boardin Bitch, since I don't play PM games with wannabe cyber tough guys, I'll give you my reply out in the open, for all to see.

I will definitely be at the Redskins game at Arrowhead, and I hope to be at the Donx game at Arrowhead as well (I always enjoy the early Christmas present of the annual Chiefs slaughter of the overrated Denver douches). If I'm going, I'll certainly post about it. Look for me at B5. And then we'll see who teaches who what about throwing punches.

Perhaps this will give you the opportunity to show more stones than you did when you disabled your reputation, pussy-boy.

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 06:14 PM
PWNED.

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Tim you do not act scared. ROFL

Fairplay
07-19-2005, 06:20 PM
That would be worth the price admission just for the pre-game show out in B5, if Boardin Bronco actually showed up.

I love to get in a fist-a-cuffs with the donx fan myself.

TRR
07-19-2005, 06:21 PM
I'll put $50 on Frazod.

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 06:26 PM
I'll put $50 on Frazod.

I dunno. Doesn't frazod wear shorts all the time?

WilliamTheIrish
07-19-2005, 06:28 PM
ha ha.

Frazod
Tim you do not act scared. ROFL

I don't? Darn. I'll have to try harder, I guess. :D

I hate f#cking idiots who do crap like this.

BTW, the background - Boardin Bitch apparently took offense to a comment I made about ol' Horse Teeth and neg repped me. I neg repped him back. Then this.

Taco John

Far as I know, we don't have a Boardin' Bronco. (http://66.49.247.155/BB/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=5&ltr=B&pp=30&order=asc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=0&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=)

Frazod
07-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I dunno. Doesn't frazod wear shorts all the time?

No, that's Brad.

Frazod
07-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Far as I know, we don't have a Boardin' Bronco. (http://66.49.247.155/BB/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=5&ltr=B&pp=30&order=asc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=0&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=)

The referral in his profile says he's one of yours.

Not that I blame you for not claiming him.

Hammock Parties
No, that's Brad.

Same difference. :D

Frazod
Same difference. :D

No, I'm taller. :harumph:

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 06:31 PM

BTW, the background - Boardin Bitch apparently took offense to a comment I made about ol' Horse Teeth and neg repped me. I neg repped him back. Then this.

I think Skip still wants to kick my ass....can we be on the Undercard? :p

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 06:31 PM

It is the most interesting thing on the board right now though. The boxing gloves thing is a real nice touch. Self protection?

Funny how some people can not take neg comments about thier team on a rivals board. ROFL

Oh, I bet your neg rep carried a little more punch. :p

Fairplay
07-19-2005, 06:32 PM
No, that's Brad.

I was going to mention to Brad he had some ugly legs.

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm fairly sure Boardin' Bronco is Bronco LB 52 at the OM.

http://66.49.247.155/BB/member.php?userid=1321

Frazod
07-19-2005, 06:33 PM
I think Skip still wants to kick my ass....can we be on the Undercard? :p

Sure. You can score extra points by kicking his walker away. :evil:

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 06:35 PM

everytime someone posts a link to the mange it tells me I am not logged in. Does that mean they are not open to lurkers?

Frazod
07-19-2005, 06:35 PM

Wouldn't surprise me - that LB 52 moron has neg repped me before.

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 06:37 PM
everytime someone posts a link to the mange it tells me I am not logged in. Does that mean they are not open to lurkers?

Yeah their server is having problems.

Frazod
07-19-2005, 06:38 PM

Considering Denver's offseason moves, do you blame them for not wanting lurkers? ROFL

Taco John
07-19-2005, 06:38 PM

Not right now, we're not... The board has outgrown my server, and the new server I just got apparently too... I'm going to be working in August in trying to get the issue rectified once and for all, but have to do a bunch of research first to make certain I'm doing the right thing. I don't want to have to move again...

Hammock Parties
07-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Yup, Boardin' Bronco and Bronco LB 52 have the same birthday...

Fairplay
07-19-2005, 06:42 PM
everytime someone posts a link.........

...an angel gets its wings.

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah their server is having problems.
Probably not up to the Planet class.

Considering Denver's offseason moves, do you blame them for not wanting lurkers? ROFL
ROFL I can not wait for the season to start.

Not right now, we're not... The board has outgrown my server, and the new server I just got apparently too... I'm going to be working in August in trying to get the issue rectified once and for all, but have to do a bunch of research first to make certain I'm doing the right thing. I don't want to have to move again...

That makes sense, thanks for the info. It sounds like a rough off season all the way around. Good luck with it.

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM

If you would like, you can use my new line, developed as Brock was cowering in a bomb shelter.

The next time(yes the next time) someone online threatens to kick my ass, when I post the Map, I'll caption it with "just know that the last thing you'll see is my bare ass, hunkering down over your face to fart in your mouth as you take your final gasp."

Tell that clown you'll kick his Snowboard so deep into his uterus that he'll be able to ski on his teeth........Like that Mule Faced, shovel toothed Elway.

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Tell that clown you'll kick his Snowboard so deep into his uterus that he'll be able to ski on his teeth........Like that Mule Faced, shovel toothed Elway.

ROFL damn

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Donkey fluffer........Frazod's kung fu is strong. He'll side kick a mudhole in your ass big enough for your fat mother to take a bath in, and walk it dry.

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Somebody is scared and it is not Frazod. :Scanlon:

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Bronco LB 52 has multiple personality disorder. He is the mange version of Ghostof. He has good football and baseball takes for the most part, but then the next day he will go apeshit and leave you a ton of negative rep with threats in it.

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Sure. You can score extra points by kicking his walker away. :evil:
Actually, I have no interest in Kotter at all. I find him very boring and don't even read his posts. A total dipshit.

Coach
07-19-2005, 08:27 PM

Sweet, eh?

Well, Boardin Bitch, since I don't play PM games with wannabe cyber tough guys, I'll give you my reply out in the open, for all to see.

I will definitely be at the Redskins game at Arrowhead, and I hope to be at the Donx game at Arrowhead as well (I always enjoy the early Christmas present of the annual Chiefs slaughter of the overrated Denver douches). If I'm going, I'll certainly post about it. Look for me at B5. And then we'll see who teaches who what about throwing punches.

Perhaps this will give you the opportunity to show more stones than you did when you disabled your reputation, pussy-boy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Owned/whatsmyname.jpg

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Well, if you guys meet at the December game, you can just wrestle like those guys in the inflatable fat sumo outfits. If it's as incredibly FAWKING cold this year as it was last year... you guys will be wrapped up so much you could smash each other with 2x4's and not feel it.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Well, if you guys meet at the December game, you can just wrestle like those guys in the inflatable fat sumo outfits.I would say that Tim already looks like he's wearing a fat sumo outfit, but he seems angry today, so I'll refrain.

Bwana
07-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Heh, that's the same cock smoker that sent me this over here before getting the boot. Needless to say, he hasn't shown up. Punk ass internet Rambo want to be bitch. My email, followed by his. :)

Originally Posted by Bwana
I can't believe that out of 10,000 sperm cells, you were the quickest. To bad you mother didn't swallow the load you whiny assed poster child for contraception bitch.
<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=1>
I have family in Billings, Montana.

Next time when I am in your neck of the woods, I will round up all my NRA, whiskey guzzling Broncomaniacs and we will come hunt you down.

We will see who has the last laugh after you are busted up in the hospital with broken ribs and a busted face.

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 08:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Owned/whatsmyname.jpg
Man, I love your sig. That's the best fighter who ever lived.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Here are a few links to some of his posts on the Mane.
Feel free to drop in and leave him a note or two.

http://66.49.247.155/BB/showpost.php?p=681909&postcount=1

http://66.49.247.155/BB/showpost.php?p=681922&postcount=5

http://66.49.247.155/BB/showpost.php?p=680454&postcount=1

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 08:37 PM
I'd pay to see that Bwana....

Bwana
07-19-2005, 08:41 PM
I'd pay to see that Bwana....

Needless to say if he ever took the time to show up here and "hunt me down" it would be rude not to give him a shot at the title.

Frazod
07-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Heh, that's the same cock smoker that sent me this over here before getting the boot. Needless to say, he hasn't shown up. Punk ass internet Rambo want to be bitch. My email, followed by his. :)

Originally Posted by Bwana
I can't believe that out of 10,000 sperm cells, you were the quickest. To bad you mother didn't swallow the load you whiny assed poster child for contraception bitch.
<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=1>
I have family in Billings, Montana.

Next time when I am in your neck of the woods, I will round up all my NRA, whiskey guzzling Broncomaniacs and we will come hunt you down.

We will see who has the last laugh after you are busted up in the hospital with broken ribs and a busted face.

Oh shit, we're both in trouble now! :eek:

ROFL

Bwana
07-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Oh shit, we're both in trouble now! :eek:

ROFL
"Little Rambo" sent me mine 08-25-2004, 04:06 PM and yet for some reason I still find myself in good health? :hmmm: I never make it over there to the mane, but be sure to give him my best if you talk to him over there. :holdman:

Frazod
07-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Well, if you guys meet at the December game, you can just wrestle like those guys in the inflatable fat sumo outfits. If it's as incredibly FAWKING cold this year as it was last year... you guys will be wrapped up so much you could smash each other with 2x4's and not feel it.

Boy, that's a good point. I got in a fight in the snow once, and foolishly wasn't wearing gloves (neither was my opponent). I got the better of the guy, but the cold and snow did more damage to both of us than any punch that landed. Goddamn that hurt.

Frazod
07-19-2005, 08:52 PM
"Little Rambo" sent me mine 08-25-2004, 04:06 PM and yet for some reason I still find myself in good health? :hmmm: I never make it over there to the mane, but be sure to give him my best if you talk to him over there. :holdman:
I think I've posted over there perhaps 50 times in 4 years. I generally have no interest in the place, although I do appreciate TJ letting us use it as a refugee camp when this place goes tits up.

ChiefFripp
07-19-2005, 08:54 PM
It is the most interesting thing on the board right now though. The boxing gloves thing is a real nice touch. Self protection?

Funny how some people can not take neg comments about thier team on a rivals board. ROFL

Oh, I bet your neg rep carried a little more punch. :p
No kidding about the neg rep on a rival's BB comment. I try to be unbiased and pretty polite at the mange but I still get neg rep....and I pretty much view it as I do positive rep here. Why the hell would any Chiefs fan want a donkey fan patting them on the back?

Rausch
07-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Man, I love your sig. That's the best fighter who ever lived.

Only a dumb**** like me would pair a pic of Liston laying on his back with a quote from the Floyd Patterson fight... :banghead:

Bwana
07-19-2005, 08:55 PM
I think I've posted over there perhaps 50 times in 4 years. I generally have no interest in the place, although I do appreciate TJ letting us use it as a refugee camp when this place goes tits up.

Likewise and I don't have any beef with TJ other than the fact I lost a bet and had to ship him some beer. :D I just choose to shy away from the place most of the time. I don't even have much time to post over here much less stray that direction.

Coach
07-19-2005, 09:00 PM
I swear, the way Boardin Bronco's luck is going, if he won a pussy in a raffle, it would already have a dick in it!

HemiEd
07-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Why the hell would any Chiefs fan want a donkey fan patting them on the back?

Hey some of the Donk fans are ok. I enjoy reading the posts MHM and Vailpass. They similar to what you say you are at the Mange I guess, civil. Of course they root for a rotten ass team but they are ok. But some ass that wants to be a cyber tough guy is a looser.
Boxing gloves? Please,

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 09:46 PM
No kidding about the neg rep on a rival's BB comment. I try to be unbiased and pretty polite at the mange but I still get neg rep....and I pretty much view it as I do positive rep here. Why the hell would any Chiefs fan want a donkey fan patting them on the back?

That's a great post, bud... very nice. Hit close to home for me and I think you deserve a ... well, a pat on the back. :clap:

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey some of the Donk fans are ok. I enjoy reading the posts MHM and Vailpass. They similar to what you say you are at the Mange I guess, civil. Of course they root for a rotten ass team but they are ok. But some ass that wants to be a cyber tough guy is a looser.
Boxing gloves? Please,

You ... complete.. me. :deevee:

Frazod
07-19-2005, 09:50 PM

That's funny. ROFL

stevieray
07-19-2005, 09:55 PM
people....people needing people

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 10:00 PM
So ... stevieray, do you have any new additions to the outfit that you are unveling for 2005?

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 10:01 PM
So ... stevieray, do you have any new additions to the outfit that you are unveling for 2005?I find that question to be very disturbing on some level.

stevieray
07-19-2005, 10:03 PM
I find that question to be very disturbing on some level.

so do I.

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 10:04 PM
I find that question to be very disturbing on some level.

"It's nothing of the sexual nature, I assure you."

Frazod
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM
so do I.

Just don't ask any of us if your Elvis pants make your ass look fat. ROFL

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 10:06 PM

:clap: "Does this shirt make me look... poofy?"

stevieray
07-19-2005, 10:07 PM

Cape.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 10:09 PM
"This cape doesn't look too...gay...does it?"

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 10:10 PM

"Too gay? No, no... not 'too' gay."

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 10:11 PM
I'll be disturbed if he asks me if his mooseknuckle is grotesque....

There are 3 Big reasons I don't wear spandex pants.

stevieray
:clap: "Does this shirt make me look... poofy?"

You should come to the denver game as Elvis. You could pull it off..

ROFL

Mile High Mania

Fat ass and knobby knees?

Mile High Mania
07-19-2005, 10:13 PM
You should come to the denver game as Elvis. You could pull it off..

ROFL

It wouldn't take me long to work on the sideburns... but, you have the Elvis mojo, brutha.

Logical
Dammit Tim, I thought you would keep my PM private...ROFLROFLROFL

stevieray

Iowanian
yeah.

Its bad enough that I'm 4'2, but the fact that I look like A sack of jello beaten by a bag of nickles ruined my chances of looking good as an icedancer.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 10:14 PM
How embarrasing would it be if the "R" fell off that Cape?

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 10:15 PM
It wouldn't take me long to work on the sideburns... but, you have the Elvis mojo, brutha.

I've always thought you Donkey fans would be more believeable as "4th and 15 Elton John"

Frazod
07-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Dammit Tim, I thought you would keep my PM private...ROFLROFLROFL

You're not going Kotter on us, are you? :D

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 10:17 PM
How embarrasing would it be if the "R" fell off that Cape?Visual aid!

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 10:29 PM

Braggart. Well, you won't be asked to prove it. Except maybe by DenverChief.

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 10:36 PM
You're not going Kotter on us, are you? :D

Hey, hey, HEEEEEYYYYYY!!!

I resent (resemble) that remark..... :harumph:

:cuss:

:p

Logical
07-20-2005, 12:39 AM
You're not going Kotter on us, are you? :DLOL no, it is not really me. Just thought some people might find that funny.

Rausch
07-20-2005, 01:00 AM
LOL no, it is not really me. Just thought some people might find that funny.

The world might just be ending.

Three things I figured Jim would never do:

1) Make a gay joke about himself.
2) Fart.
3) Take tequilla shots out of a stripper's belly button...