PDA

View Full Version : All of us have a good side!

Bearcat2005
07-20-2005, 09:50 AM
http://theredzone.org/news/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=2899

NFL player agent Rosenhaus saves boy at Disney pool
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - NFL player agent Drew Rosenhaus performed CPR to save a young boy pulled unconscious from a swimming pool at a Disney World resort hotel Tuesday.

Advertisment

The Chicago boy was on a trip with his family. He was transported to a hospital but was expected to be fine, said Cpl. Carlos Torres of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"Rosenhaus brought him back," Torres said.

Rosenhaus, whose hardball negotiating tactics have made him perhaps the league's most notorious agent, said he was at the Grand Floridian to visit clients and ran to help when he heard screaming after the boy was pulled from the pool.

"I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," joked Rosenhaus, who worked as a lifeguard as a youngster. "I was thrilled to help the boy. It was nice to be a good guy for once."

BigMeatballDave
07-20-2005, 09:55 AM
I guess that should keep him out of hades...

milkman
07-20-2005, 09:58 AM
This particular repost might just be the reason some people get irritated with reposts.

When I opened this thread, there were 2 threads at the bottom of page 1 on this very subject.

At least read the first page, com'on!

Bearcat2005
07-20-2005, 09:59 AM
Yeah sorry...I didnt see the ones at the bottom, it is such an amazing story though! :rolleyes:

Duck Dog
07-20-2005, 10:03 AM
I love it when people get upset over reposts. It can be almost as entertaining (if not more) as the thread subject it self.

milkman
07-20-2005, 10:07 AM
I love it when people get upset over reposts. It can be almost as entertaining (if not more) as the thread subject it self.

**** off! :cuss:

Just trying to keep you entertained. :p

chagrin
07-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Don't forget to give him "mad props"

Buster's Dad
07-20-2005, 10:40 AM
**** off! :cuss:

Just trying to keep you entertained. :p

Yea, take him out and hang him right now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Goapics1
07-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah sorry...I didnt see the ones at the bottom, it is such an amazing story though! :rolleyes:
At least it is not a repost thread of the following:

Scanlon
Ty Law
Star Wars
How many times do you lick/sit/scratch/etc your balls.

Bearcat2005
07-20-2005, 12:21 PM
At least it is not a repost thread of the following:

Scanlon
Ty Law
Star Wars
How many times do you lick/sit/scratch/etc your balls.

LOL!! Really!