PDA

View Full Version : hmmm ok the whole ty law thing

chiefs1111
07-20-2005, 08:37 PM
ok if his contract is gonna be between 30 and 44 million and the chiefs are one of the teams that are offering it, where in the heck is the cap room from???? i knew we had some cap room this offseason but come on theres no way we will be able to pay that..... hell be a jet

Chiefs Pantalones
07-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks! But would you please post this on the other thread, or not, I don't care. People will complain about the major abundance of Law threads.

Do what you will, I'm looking out for you and your children.

Imon Yourside
07-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Hmmm the horns are kicking in...(BING) Yes, that's it i'll start another TyLaW thread!

keg in kc
07-20-2005, 08:45 PM
We could fit him in. We have a number of players that could be restructured to open a sizeable amount of cap space. We could also give him a tiered bonus package (i.e. part this year, part next or later) with a heavily backloaded salary structure, which would result in a relatively low first year number. The cost there, however, would be the cap ramifications down the road, both from his contract, and from any restructures.

I also think all that's irrelevant at this point - I don't think he's getting paid jack by anybody until he's fully cleared medically.

blueballs
08-04-2008, 03:12 PM
If they hang out together
what an odd and hilarious pair
for the mind to ponder

sightings
also at the venue: actor Pauly Shore and Kansas City Chiefs veteran Ty Law.

Gonzo
08-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Out of all the Law threads
You bump this one?
Why?

blueballs
08-04-2008, 03:25 PM
HA

Packers Hire Ex-White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Green Bay Packers have hired former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer as a public relations consultant for one month. Fleischer, who was President George W. Bush's official spokesperson for a majority of his first term in office, is now president of Ari Fleischer Sports Communications, a joint venture with IMG. Reportedly this plan was put into motion before the QB Brett Favre controversy took over national headlines.

Source: FoxSports.com

StcChief
08-04-2008, 03:26 PM
WTF is TyLaw being res erected

Dinny Bossa Nova
08-04-2008, 03:32 PM
The Scanlon stuff was alot more fun.

Dinny

blueballs
08-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Ty Law and the weasle
now thats comedy

teedubya
08-04-2008, 03:42 PM
you can always count on blueballs for good 'look at me' douchebaggadociousness.

chiefs1111
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I wonder why Ty "I can't tackle" Law hasn't retired yet..