PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Soccer/Futbol???

Logical
07-21-2005, 04:39 PM
I think it might be interesting to know how people on the Planet actually feel about it.

You will be given four choices.

I dislike Soccer/Futbol
I like Soccer/Futbol
I only like World Cup Soccer/Futbol
I really do not give two shits one way or the other.

UKMike
07-21-2005, 04:42 PM
soccer threads are taking over today. :)

|Zach|
07-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Love it...

Rausch
07-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Just cup play...

Logical
07-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Just cup play...Same here, but I may have to kick TC's ass because this poll is being overshadowed by his self-centered egocentric thread where he insists on making an ass of himself.

I am genuinely interested in the results of this poll.

chefsos
07-21-2005, 05:12 PM
I chose option #4.
However, the fact that I voted at all leads me to wonder-Am I just lying to myself? Do I dare admit, even embrace, the two shits that I now may, or may not, give?

Okay, sorry, I can't give the two shits, but I do proudly give soccer two :fart:

Hey, it's a start.

carlos3652
07-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Agunte el futbol, vieja!!!

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't like watching soccer, but I don't call it "teh ghey".

If the Big XII had a soccer league, i'd probably get in to it.

Baby Lee
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
I chose option #4.
However, the fact that I voted at all leads me to wonder-Am I just lying to myself? Do I dare admit, even embrace, the two shits that I now may, or may not, give?

Okay, sorry, I can't give the two shits, but I do proudly give soccer two :fart:

Hey, it's a fart.
Fixed your post. ;)

Chieficus
07-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Don't follow it as a rabid fan, and don't actually have a particular team that I cheer for, but I enjoy watching it. More than that, I love playing it; only problem is, it's an ankle killing game and with my body, it's even worse.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 05:22 PM
I actually enjoy watching it on the Spanish channel.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

BigRedChief
07-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Don't understand it and I've been to some heavy duty European matches with passion galore and I still couldn't see what the point was. With passion like that on the sidelines and in the stands someone needs to get hit out on the field.

Hammock Parties
07-21-2005, 05:26 PM
I enjoyed watching my sister play, because she had a really hot teammate with big tits. Otherwise, no.

Skip Towne
07-21-2005, 05:31 PM
:Lin:

Skip Towne
07-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I enjoyed watching my sister play, because she had a really hot teammate with big tits. Otherwise, no.
Is that the one whose computer you bugged?

Hammock Parties
07-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Is that the one whose computer you bugged?

:D

chefsos
07-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Fixed your post. ;)

HEY!!!! DON'T MESS WITH MY SHIT!!

Actually, I could use an editor.
I'm dealing with my situation.
I recognize that I cannot post.

Baby Lee
07-21-2005, 06:05 PM
HEY!!!! DON'T MESS WITH MY SHIT!!

Actually, I could use an editor.
I'm dealing with my situation.
I recognize that I cannot post.
Take a look at the 'fix' I made before commencinbitchin.

chefsos
07-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Take a look at the 'fix' I made before commencinbitchin.

WTF? I saw it; thought it was funny. Guess I shoulda thrown a :thumb: or something on that reply.

Oh, while I'm thinking of it,:thumb:

mcfara
07-21-2005, 06:34 PM
i'll watch the world cup but otherwise it just doesn't do too much for me...arena football is waaaaaaaay better than the MLS

DJay23
07-21-2005, 07:07 PM
I enjoy watching the World Cup and European games, especially Champions League games (sorry, I refuse to call them matches just because we're talking about soccer).

I can't stand MLS. They try TOO hard, in vain, to make it likeable, but it just won't catch on here. Americans are not wired mentally for it.

Soccer is huge in the school district I teach in. I really enjoy going to our club league games (there are travelling league teams for nearly every age group) and high school games. Of course it helps that we have one of the better soccer communities in the area.

What I don't like about soccer are people who insist on saying, "pitch," and "nil," and "kit," and "match." THAT is gay. What's even gayer are these sheep who heard some guy in high school say soccer was gay so they carry the torch and pimp the "gayness" of a sport they've probably watched no more than 2 minutes of. Like any sport, people who call it gay are generally people who have never actually played it, and thus have no ****ing clue.

DJay23
07-21-2005, 07:12 PM
What I don't like about soccer are people who insist on saying, "pitch," and "nil," and "kit," and "match." THAT is gay.
I should clarify by saying I don't like when AMERICANS say that stuff. Your colloquialisms are, "field," and "zero," and "uniform," and "game."

alanm
07-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Too boring, not enough action. Games last waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

digi2fish
07-21-2005, 08:38 PM
it bothers me when they call it "football" on the sports channels...
:shake:

BigRedChief
07-21-2005, 09:14 PM
It's really pisses me off that I have to see soccer field lines on my Chiefs Arrowhead turf on game day.:mad:

DJay23
07-21-2005, 09:46 PM
It's really pisses me off that I have to see soccer field lines on my Chiefs Arrowhead turf on game day.:mad:
That bothers me too. Can't they play on the Chiefs practice fields? I'm sure there's more than enough room to accomodate the fan that goes to Wizards games.

Digital Takawira
07-21-2005, 11:36 PM
for some reason i don't get into soccer a whole lot until the world cup, then i'm hooked. i watched every single game i could during the last one.

oh, and Saulbadguy, why in the hell do you have kevin "watch my traitor ass put on a denver jacket in mile high because i'm a bitch" keitzman as your avatar? please enlighten me.