PDA

View Full Version : so T.O wants to be traded again.....

chiefs1111
07-21-2005, 09:41 PM
so come onguys lets start the "lets trade for T.O thread.......... lol

JimNasium
07-21-2005, 09:43 PM
TO can suk Iowanian's baows.

jspchief
07-21-2005, 09:47 PM
We'll give them Fredex straight up for him.

KCChiefsMan
07-21-2005, 09:47 PM
TO can suk Iowanian's baows.

that would make iowanians boyfriend a little jealous

JimNasium
07-21-2005, 09:49 PM
that would make iowanians boyfriend a little jealous
Tom will just have to get over it.

Dunit35
07-21-2005, 10:16 PM
I cannot stand T.O. Hes a whiny little punk. I wouldnt trade him and just fine him for each day he misses and not even allow him to seek a trade...they can take up to 5/6 of his signing bonus or something...I'd do that...he is obviously selfish...

Red Dawg
07-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Is there a big jackass in sports than TO? Talk about screwing over your teamates.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-21-2005, 11:34 PM
I want him to go to Atlanta where Vick will ruin his career

Gravedigger
07-21-2005, 11:37 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2113696

heres an actual article off espn.com not an insider article. Enough with the flippin bs about your damn family TO he keeps saying this is business I'm doing this for my family. So his family is essentially a big business to him? Tons of god damn players get out on the field to pay for their families and make tons less than you do I'm sick of you using your family as an excuse to get more money 6 years left and 49 million dollars will help them with that. Selfish bastard doesnt think that anyone will argue the family excuse because he wants a sympathy vote what an asshole i hope the eagles hold him out and dont pay him a dime and i hope no other teams take him either that way he will just sit out and lose stock value.

picasso
07-21-2005, 11:46 PM
We'll give them Fredex straight up for him.

What's up with all the dogging Freddie Mitchell crap?
Let me tell you what the Eagles would NOT have gone to the playoffs the last few years without the assistance of Freddie Mitchell. He was the guy that stepped up when T.O. went down and he was the guy that made the clutch plays to win there first playoff birth and then came back the next year and did it again.
I don't think you know what we have in the guy to talk smack on him. Will he pan out? I don't know, but given an opportunity within a system and away from the twin brother of Jesus T.O. I think he'll do great things for the Chiefs.

SoCalBronco
07-22-2005, 12:26 AM
Rhonda Moss is reporting the Chiefs have an agreement in principle with the Eagles and WR Terrell Owens regarding a trade and new deal. :)

Rausch
07-22-2005, 01:15 AM
Watching Andy Reid put the big rubber dildo to his arse will be more than comical...

Gravedigger
07-22-2005, 02:36 AM
Send him to Baltimore!!!!

ChiefFripp
07-22-2005, 05:24 AM
Man,as talented as he may be, what team would willingly sign such a cancer?

Braincase
07-22-2005, 06:02 AM
I only hate a couple of teams enough to want him sent there, but they're division rivals, so...

Mecca
07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
Knowing the Eagles and also knowing their cap situation, I don't think there's anyway they trade him. I think they'd hold onto him to spite him before they'd trade him.

Owens needs to understand he's a 31 year old WR his market isn't exactly what he thinks it is. Sure he's a great player but I don't see teams lining up to drop huge dollars and draft picks on him.

Owens may hold out, but in the end I think he'll eventually show up and play. Do to his age and how the Eagles will most likely handle this, he has no choice but to show up and play. He'll just posture for as long as he can then he'll report when he doesn't have another option.

That's just my view on the topic.

teedubya
07-22-2005, 06:14 AM
AS LONG AS HE DOESNT GO TO THE RAIDERS.

Thig Lyfe
07-22-2005, 06:25 AM
AS LONG AS HE DOESNT GO TO THE RAIDERS.

That would suck. Then again, we have Ashley Ambrose.

Skip Towne
07-22-2005, 06:47 AM
I would like to see TO kick Jimnasium in the nuts.

bringbackmarty
07-22-2005, 06:50 AM
we should trade for owens and moss, then our team will die of cancer.

htismaqe
07-22-2005, 06:54 AM
He's off to Oakland.

Coach
07-22-2005, 07:35 AM
Owens needs to learn how to STFU and STFD.

This Mickey Mouse sht*t that he's pulling is getting tiresome. I hope that Ray Lewis f**ks him up

jspchief
07-22-2005, 07:42 AM
What's up with all the dogging Freddie Mitchell crap?
Let me tell you what the Eagles would NOT have gone to the playoffs the last few years without the assistance of Freddie Mitchell. He was the guy that stepped up when T.O. went down and he was the guy that made the clutch plays to win there first playoff birth and then came back the next year and did it again.
I don't think you know what we have in the guy to talk smack on him. Will he pan out? I don't know, but given an opportunity within a system and away from the twin brother of Jesus T.O. I think he'll do great things for the Chiefs. :rolleyes:

I'm sure artists in Canton are working on his bust as we speak.