PDA

View Full Version : Cooter slams "Dukes Hazzard" movie. & Jessica Simpson aint Daisey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninjaman
07-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Cooter badmouthed the movie calling it trash.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/13/entertainment/main708965.shtml

What I want to know is after watching that no talent , peroxide blonde Jessica Simpson video is who thinks she's hot as Daisey Duke. Those cutoff jeans are baggy compared to Bach's.

http://images.absolutenow.com//poster/Catherine_Bach/b7846.jpg
http://www.celebritystorm.com/images/c/catherine_bach/12031_standard.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/italiandoh/picgallery/cathybach/cbach.jpg

Rausch
07-22-2005, 02:12 AM
Cooter badmouthed the movie calling it trash.

Nah...Couldn't be...

Mecca
07-22-2005, 02:20 AM
If you saw Catherine Bach lately, you'd be happy those pictures are from back then and not now........

I'm not sure she'd fit in shorts twice that big these days.

MichaelH
07-22-2005, 05:06 AM
If you saw Catherine Bach lately, you'd be happy those pictures are from back then and not now........

I'm not sure she'd fit in shorts twice that big these days.

I saw her on TV with Bo and Luke during an original Dukes marathon a couple months back. She didn't age well at all. I hardly recognized her. Time has not been on her side.

DJay23
07-22-2005, 05:10 AM
I don't care what Jessica Simpson has on, how bad an actor she is, or how terrible the songs she sings are. I'd stick her any day of the week and so would you!

ExtremeChief
07-22-2005, 05:17 AM
I don't care what Jessica Simpson has on, how bad an actor she is, or how terrible the songs she sings are. I'd stick her any day of the week and so would you!

Not Sundays. No way.

Phobia
07-22-2005, 05:40 AM

Yeah, but I want one of those rubber balls strapped over her mouth so I don't have to hear her talk.

Bob Dole
07-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Cooter is just pissed that they didn't offer him a cameo...

Phobia
07-22-2005, 05:44 AM
Yeah. I like cameros, too.

Braincase
07-22-2005, 05:56 AM
Jessica Simpson? I'd ride her like a 9-year-old with a new bike. All summer, all day, with lot's of perspiration...

Otter
07-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Hard to believe someone badmouthed this movie, my expectations were so high on this one.

After all, it's a remake of The Dukes of Hazzard starring Johnney Knoxville and Jessica Simpson. Wonder where things went wrong?

I do wonder if they break out the bows with dynamite on the end of the arrow in the movie although.

Her personality turns me off so bad that it's negated her hot body and honestly, I don't think her face is all that great. I'd rather slap her than nail her at this point.

If I met her at a bar without knowing a thing about her I'm sure it would be different but I watched too many episodes of that show that documents her marrige.

Mecca
07-22-2005, 06:02 AM
The the way Jessica Simpson looks, I think I can get by anything she says or does. I'll just buy some earplugs or learn to tune her out. With her I'm saying the good (and we all know what that is) far outweighs the bad..........

PostalChief
07-22-2005, 07:12 AM
I'm just curious as to who you guys would consider a more suitable substitute. Just remember that JS is a Texan and didn't know that Chicken of the Sea was tuna.

Fire Me Boy!
07-22-2005, 07:17 AM
Jessica Simpson? I'd ride her like a 9-year-old with a new bike. All summer, all day, with lot's of perspiration...
Wait a minute... wait a minute... you'd ride her like a 9-year-old? You're just sick... I don't care if the kid does have a new bike... that's just sick. :shake:

Lonewolf Ed
07-22-2005, 07:17 AM
I'm just curious as to who you guys would consider a more suitable substitute. Just remember that JS is a Texan and didn't know that Chicken of the Sea was tuna.

Well, she knows it's tuna NOW. See, she's learnin'; that's positive, right?

Duck Dog
07-22-2005, 07:20 AM
You can't beat the original.

Daisey, helped me through some very difficult times when I was 'growing' up.

As did; Ginger, Maryann and all of the Bob Barker girls.

PostalChief
07-22-2005, 07:21 AM
Well, she knows it's tuna NOW. See, she's learnin'; that's positive, right?

Ed,

Yeah, she's learning. But, with my teaching, she'd learn a lot more than what Nick could teach her. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
07-22-2005, 07:21 AM
I saw her on TV with Bo and Luke during an original Dukes marathon a couple months back. She didn't age well at all. I hardly recognized her. Time has not been on her side.
Please.....no pics.

Fire Me Boy!
07-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Ed,

Yeah, she's learning. But, with my teaching, she'd learn a lot more than what Nick could teach her. :hmmm:
I've got dibs on teaching her in the BJology class...

PostalChief
07-22-2005, 07:51 AM
FMB,

Stand in line and wait your turn, pal. I'll make sure her teeth are brushed before I hand her over to you. :p

Jenny Gump
07-22-2005, 09:37 AM
I don't think a guy named Cooter needs to be talking sh*t on Jessica Simpson.

Duck Dog
07-22-2005, 11:17 AM
I don't think a guy named Cooter needs to be talking sh*t on Jessica Simpson.

Very good.... ROFL

Ninjaman
07-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Whats really strange about the Duke movie is that Simpson claims she's a real religous girls. Her dad was at the music video shoot. So you knew it was going to be lame.

Saul Good
07-22-2005, 01:25 PM
"Cooter slams "Dukes Hazard" movie. & Jessica Simpson aint Daisey!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's interesting. I've often thought to myself that I would like to slam Jessica Simpson's Cooter.

DJJasonp
07-22-2005, 02:55 PM
That's interesting. I've often thought to myself that I would like to slam Jessica Simpson's Cooter.[/QUOTE]

Outstanding! :)