PDA

View Full Version : Will the Chiefs win a Superbowl before

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-23-2005, 07:19 PM
I reach 1,000 posts?

Before you answer, be informed I type monsterously slow.

Dinny

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2005, 07:21 PM
I'd like to see them win it before you post #837.

:D

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-23-2005, 07:24 PM
I'd like to see them win it before you post #837.

suxtaBU

Dinny

Logical
07-23-2005, 07:27 PM
I reach 1,000 posts?

Before you answer, be informed I type monsterously slow.

DinnyNot likely, because if we are that good I don't think you will only post 162 more times between now and February.:D

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Not likely, because if we are that good I don't think you will only post 162 more times between now and February.:D

If you think I type slow, you should see me think.

Dinny

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-23-2005, 07:32 PM
If you think I type slow, you should see me think.

Dinny
You're typing pretty fast tonight.... you're gonna go and **** it all up the for us this season aren't you...?

:p

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 07:35 PM
YES...and let me tell you why. I have been a fan for over 30 years, and have cried every year. But I figure I have at least 30 or more years to live. So that means I will have been a fan for 60 plus years. Even the devil himself cannot stop them from winning one more before I die...that is my theory.

4th and Long
07-23-2005, 07:36 PM
YES...and let me tell you why. I have been a fan for over 30 years, and have cried every year. But I figure I have at least 30 or more years to live. So that means I will have been a fan for 60 plus years. Even the devil himself cannot stop them from winning one more before I die...that is my theory.
What if you get hit by a bus tomorrow?

chagrin
07-23-2005, 07:39 PM
"I have been a fan for over 30 years"

And you put Bill Maas on your all time list... :shake:

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 08:20 PM

and..so..so....so....so...come on let it out..tell me why I should pick who you think I should pick.:rolleyes:

Logical
07-23-2005, 08:29 PM
and..so..so....so....so...come on let it out..tell me why I should pick who you think I should pick.:rolleyes:You should be happy, most of us now know you don't really know football well enough to know the top Chiefs players in their history. So most of us have given up on you. I am sure that makes you happier. Chagrin will figure it out soon.

Coach
07-23-2005, 08:35 PM
What if you get hit by a bus tomorrow?

Then I guess she's going to hell.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Not likely, because if we are that good I don't think you will only post 162 more times between now and February.:D

Yup. I'm guessin' they will beat you to the SB, unless you pick up your pace of .63 per day....between now and then, that only about 120 or so posts.

Because they WILL be crowned champions, Feb 5th 2006......write it down. :thumb:

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 08:42 PM
You should be happy, most of us now know you don't really know football well enough to know the top Chiefs players in their history. So most of us have given up on you. I am sure that makes you happier. Chagrin will figure it out soon.

and in the real world sir....with all due respect, do you really, I mean really think I care if you think I know football,basketball,hockey and more?

Do you think I am not going to be able to function in life if I don't have your approval? I mean really, some of you take this board to freaking serious...:rolleyes:

Do you see me ragging on who you or anybody else picked? NO..because it's none of my ****ing business, and I don't freaking care. I just do not understand why it so so freaking important to you all who I pick...:hmmm:

Logical
07-23-2005, 08:45 PM
and in the real world sir....with all due respect, do you really, I mean really think I care if you think I know football,basketball,hockey and more?

Do you think I am not going to be able to function in life if I don't have your approval? I mean really, some of you take this board to freaking serious...:rolleyes:

Do you see me ragging on who you or anybody else picked? NO..because it's none of my ****ing business, and I don't freaking care. I just do not understand why it so so freaking important to you all who I pick...:hmmm:Only because you f*ck it up for the rest of us.

Don't get your tighty whities in a bunch there are a bunch of guys who evidently don't know shit about the Chiefs and their history either who are also f*cking it up.

4th and Long
07-23-2005, 08:45 PM

Do you see me ragging on who you or anybody else picked? NO..because it's none of my ****ing business, and I don't freaking care. I just do not understand why it so so freaking important to you all who I pick...:hmmm:
Speaking for myself, I don't care who you pick. Just don't pick your nose and then post a picture of it. That would be like, gross and stuff.

Ultra Peanut
07-23-2005, 08:48 PM
WinBenSteinsBrenner: Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Pedro. I know we've had some problems in the past, but I'm interested in fulfilling your dream of being a New York Yankee.
WinBenSteinsBrenner: Now, before we begin, I have a very important and personal question to ask you.
WinBenSteinsBrenner: WHO'S YOUR DADDY clap clap clapclapclap WHO'S YOUR DADDY clap clap clapclapclap.
Vote4Pedro: I was born in the Dominican Republic to a man named Paulino Martinez.
WinBenSteinsBrenner: I see.

Well, that clears THAT up!
zimmer_down_fellas: *falls down*

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 09:30 PM

Hell, that's mild. At least Maas is arguable. She picked Eric Hicks over EJ Holub. Justify that!

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 09:34 PM
... She picked Eric Hicks over EJ Holub...

Holy shit; that alone should get her banned.... :shake:

jk, Kathy....guess you are a more casual fan though. That's okay....I guess.... :p

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Only because you f*ck it up for the rest of us.

Don't get your tighty whities in a bunch there are a bunch of guys who evidently don't know shit about the Chiefs and their history either who are also f*cking it up.

no problem.....:shrug: I won't pick again.

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Holy shit; that alone should get her banned.... :shake:

jk, Kathy....guess you are a more casual fan though. That's okay....I guess.... :p

everybody has their own opinion...and it's Cathy

Logical
07-23-2005, 09:47 PM
no problem.....:shrug: I won't pick again.Hey the heat is just making me grumpier than normal. Don't mind me you are one of many so you might as well have fun as well.

Sorry (said with sincerity).

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Yes, Cathy, everyone has their own opinion. And I mean no offense by this but if you don't know any more about the Chiefs than you have demonstrated, you shouldn't vote in those polls. When I saw you say you have been a Chiefs fan for 30 years I just about fell out of my chair. More like 30 minutes.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 09:48 PM

Okay, Cathy. But, Hicks? :spock:

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Okay, Cathy. But, Hicks? :spock:

She doesn't know any better. We have other football ignorant fans here...no reason to pile on.

Logical
07-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes, Cathy, everyone has their own opinion. And I mean no offense by this but if you don't know any more about the Chiefs than you have demonstrated, you shouldn't vote in those polls. When I saw you say you have been a Chiefs fan for 30 years I just about fell out of my chair. More like 30 minutes.

Dammit Cathy don't you know you could have caused him to have a broken hip. And he has never broken anything.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 09:51 PM
She doesn't know any better. We have other football ignorant fans here...no reason to pile on.

You're right. I wasn't really....

But fuggin' ERIC Hicks? :spock:

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 09:52 PM
You're right. I wasn't really....

But fuggin' ERIC Hicks? :spock:

She just voted for the names she recognized. Not everyone is a huge football nerd.

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 09:57 PM
She just voted for the names she recognized. Not everyone is a huge football nerd.
Then why would one vote in a poll one knows nothing about? Sounds like something you would do.

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 09:57 PM

Like I said..and this will be the last post on this topic, no where is it written that a chiefs fan of 5,10, or 30 plus years has to respect any certain player, or be a fan of any one certain player, to each his/her own for different reasons. It is not a law that a fan has to know every stat,record,bio or piece of info about any and all players...You really bore me lately, I don't have enough shovels for this place anymore.....All a true fan needs is heart....and to believe...oh yea...I mean no offense either.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Then why would one vote in a poll one knows nothing about? Sounds like something you would do.

Apparently she THINKS she knows enough about football. And I don't vote in 99 percent of DC forum polls so I disagree with your accusation.

Logical
07-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Like I said..and this will be the last post on this topic, no where is it written that a chiefs fan of 5,10, or 30 plus years has to respect any certain player, or be a fan of any one certain player, to each his/her own for different reasons. It is not a law that a fan has to know every stat,record,bio or piece of info about any and all players...You really bore me lately, I don't have enough shovels for this place anymore.....All a true fan needs is heart....and to believe...oh yea...I mean no offense either.Shovels? OK anyone else curious?

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Like I said..and this will be the last post on this topic, no where is it written that a chiefs fan of 5,10, or 30 plus years has to respect any certain player, or be a fan of any one certain player, to each his/her own for different reasons. It is not a law that a fan has to know every stat,record,bio or piece of info about any and all players...You really bore me lately, I don't have enough shovels for this place anymore.....All a true fan needs is heart....and to believe...oh yea...I mean no offense either.

You are 100 percent correct. But at the same time, you should expect people to deride you for voting for Eric Hicks.

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 10:02 PM

hmmmm, I just might have to rethink my saying I won't vote anymore, now that I know how much it pisses you off...ROFL I might make it a point.

Where is that word assocation thread at...I might just go find it...nah, I have better things to do.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Chiefs4me...the next time, will you vote for Hicks, or for E.J. Holub?

chiefs4me
07-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Chiefs4me...the next time, will you vote for Hicks, or for E.J. Holub?

hmm, I can honestly say I don't know, depends on what kind of mood I am in....ROFL

see ya all later, I am heading out.

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 10:07 PM
hmmmm, I just might have to rethink my saying I won't vote anymore, now that I know how much it pisses you off...ROFL I might make it a point.

Where is that word assocation thread at...I might just go find it...nah, I have better things to do.
Really, it doesn't piss me off at all. It reflects directly on you. That Hicks over Holub thing is the single dumbest thing I've ever read on the Planet. And that covers a hell of a lot of ground. I Think I'll start a thread to see if anyone can come up with anything dumber.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:13 PM
But, Hicks over Holub? :spock:

That's like....like....it's...like pickin' Harvey Williams....over Priest Holmes. :shake:

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 10:16 PM

That's like....like....it's...like pickin' Harvey Williams....over Priest Holmes. :shake:

She doesn't know any better.

Coach
07-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Apparently she needs to take Chiefs 101

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 10:41 PM
She doesn't know any better.
Of course she doesn't know any better. And then she says she is a 30 year Chiefs fan. She may be a 30 year casual observer but she don't know shit about the Chiefs. Would I vote in a poll Psicosis started about the 5 best soccer players in the world? Of course not. I know nothing about soccer. She's pretending to be something she ain't. The funny part is she blew herself up with her ignorant picks. The Planet personnel is far too sharp to suffer an imposter. My mom told me when I was 8 years old that it was better to keep my mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 10:49 PM
If you want to vote on a poll you should have at least a rudimentary understanding of the subject of that poll. Do I have the "right to my opinion" that wrecks Psicosis' thread about the best soccer players when I know nothing about soccer? This will be my last attempt to determine if you are really that stupid.

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Of course she doesn't know any better. And then she says she is a 30 year Chiefs fan. She may be a 30 year casual observer but she don't know shit about the Chiefs. Would I vote in a poll Psicosis started about the 5 best soccer players in the world? Of course not. I know nothing about soccer. She's pretending to be something she ain't. The funny part is she blew herself up with her ignorant picks. The Planet personnel is far too sharp to suffer an imposter. My mom told me when I was 8 years old that it was better to keep my mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.And yet he still posts on the Planet.

:p j/k Skip

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 11:00 PM

I think it is even worse than that. More like picking Blackledge over Montana. But hey, "I have the right to my opinion". Or so says dipshit4me.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Shovels? OK anyone else curious?

My guess is she is trying to say that she doesn't have enough shovels to dig through all of this shit anymore. Just a guess ;)

RNR
07-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Man I hate these I am leaving forever threads ;)

carlos3652
07-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Dude, you guys need to lighten up, I know Skip wouldnt mess with a poll about soccer, gochiefs wouldnt mess with a poll about sex and I wouldn't mess with a Chiefs "best of" poll because I have been a fan for only 10 years... (im only 23). But if I did vote, I would vote from someone in the 10 years I have been following... (Im not into deep chiefs history).

So everyone has their opinion, let it be, there are no rules about posting on polls you know nothing about...

You shite on everything c4me posts (not saying you have no right to do so, or she doesnt deserve it)

But if we want her to stick around we need to cut her some slack (Im sounding like Vlad).... Shite... She has some deep skin but after awhile it gets to the point that it hurts me to read others posts...

Anyways... as you were...

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Yup. I'm guessin' they will beat you to the SB, unless you pick up your pace of .63 per day....between now and then, that only about 120 or so posts.

Because they WILL be crowned champions, Feb 5th 2006......write it down. :thumb:

.63/day????!!!!!11!!!!

That means I have not been able to go 1.5873015 days without posting on the Planet????????

Do I need to get a life????

Perhaps a little help with my math skills?????

Learn to type slower???

Man....... epiphany central..... wo

Dinny

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:29 PM
.63/day????!!!!!11!!!!

That means I have not been able to go 1.5873015 days without posting on the Planet????????

Do I need to get a life????

Perhaps a little help with my math skills?????

Learn to type slower???

Man....... epiphany central..... wo

Dinny

LOL.....heh; I think the .63 is an average. In your case, it means one day you'll post 8-10 times.....then, you ignore us for two weeks, you egocentric, selfish bastard. :harumph:

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-24-2005, 12:38 PM
LOL.....heh; I think the .63 is an average. In your case, it means one day you'll post 8-10 times.....then, you ignore us for two weeks, you egocentric, selfish bastard. :harumph:

I know it's an average, I thought it would have been more than ~1.5 days/post.

Truly wiggy.

Posts/day is an interesting stat, but when the calculator spits out elapsed time/post, it can be surprising.

Who on the planet has the lowest time/post rating could be some entertaining stuff.

wiggy.......

Dinny

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:42 PM
I know it's an average, I thought it would have been more than ~1.5 days/post.

Truly wiggy.

Posts/day is an interesting stat, but when the calculator spits out elapsed time/post, it can be surprising.

Who on the planet has the lowest time/post rating could be some entertaining stuff.

wiggy.......

Dinny

yeah, we have some longtime members who generally do nothing but lurk....I don't know how to do a search for that....

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-24-2005, 12:52 PM
yeah, we have some longtime members who generally do nothing but lurk....I don't know how to do a search for that....

I'm thinking the other end of the list.

ENDelt, for instance. High post count/day. The inverse of a high post count per day would be measured in hours, or possibly minutes. I'm talking about the LEAST amount of time between posts, (on average).

I find nothing funny about being the one with the MOST time between posts, as you indicated, too difficult to determine, so there is no fun in that prize.

Could it be determined who on the Planet has the least time between posts?

What could they win?

Dinny

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm thinking the other end of the list.

ENDelt, for instance. High post count/day. The inverse of a high post count per day would be measured in hours, or possibly minutes. I'm talking about the LEAST amount of time between posts, (on average).

I find nothing funny about being the one with the MOST time between posts, as you indicated, too difficult to determine, so there is no fun in that prize.

Could it be determined who on the Planet has the least time between posts?

What could they win?

Dinny

Eh, that's gotta be Brian....he's not been here the whole time, yet he has the most posts. Although, in fairness....his count has dropped precipitiously since he changed jobs.

FloridaChief
07-24-2005, 01:24 PM
epiphany central.....

Would be a good name for a weblog...

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Would be a good name for a weblog...

.......if ya knew everything....

Dinny

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 02:00 PM
.......if ya knew everything....

Dinny

Hey, Dinny....you better knock it off. You're exceeding your "average"....you'll have to take a month or two off....heh.

Logical
07-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Eh, that's gotta be Brian....he's not been here the whole time, yet he has the most posts. Although, in fairness....his count has dropped precipitiously since he changed jobs.Whoa, I just noticed for the first time in 2 years he is under 50 posts per day average.

|Zach|
07-24-2005, 02:19 PM
As far as when the Chiefs win the superbowl...

May god have mercy on the poor soul who calls me a bandwagon fan.

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 02:21 PM
...the poor soul who calls me a bandwagon fan.

That's like legal grounds for "justifiable homicide" I think....

|Zach|
07-24-2005, 02:21 PM
That's like legal grounds for "justifiable homicide" I think....
He will feel like 10 shades of hell.

chiefs4me
07-24-2005, 04:38 PM
If you want to vote on a poll you should have at least a rudimentary understanding of the subject of that poll. Do I have the "right to my opinion" that wrecks Psicosis' thread about the best soccer players when I know nothing about soccer? This will be my last attempt to determine if you are really that stupid.

Skip buddy...I really don't care if you agree with who I picked, I don't care if you think I know football, I don't care if you think I am stupid...all you are is a poster on a message board...just like I am nothing to you....you are nothing to me....think about this Mr. Smarty pants....Would I be getting this attention from you or anybody else if I had not of picked Eric?

Think about that one old man....ROFL

this is off topic, but my best girlfriend from St Joe sent me something yesterday...she actually was able to get a newspaper from Buffalo from Jan 24,1994.......you can all guess what is on every page......:banghead: :deevee:

|Zach|
07-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Ok, is the start of another episode of c4me spending post after post after post trying to convince us she doesn't care what we think.

Because that would be great.

chiefs4me
07-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Of course she doesn't know any better. And then she says she is a 30 year Chiefs fan. She may be a 30 year casual observer but she don't know shit about the Chiefs. Would I vote in a poll Psicosis started about the 5 best soccer players in the world? Of course not. I know nothing about soccer. She's pretending to be something she ain't. The funny part is she blew herself up with her ignorant picks. The Planet personnel is far too sharp to suffer an imposter. My mom told me when I was 8 years old that it was better to keep my mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

oh man..planet personnel.....is this a job? Is this your home? Is this all you have in life? I thought it was just a bunch of chiefs fans talking about the chiefs and whatever....good god ole man, you are making it sound like a cult...there are other things in life. I have been spending less and less time here now that hockey is back, and you are still bitching...:rolleyes:

Maybe you should quit trying to run a board that is not yours...hey, why not get your own board and make everybody who joins take a football test...ROFL

chiefs4me
07-24-2005, 05:00 PM
I think it is even worse than that. More like picking Blackledge over Montana. But hey, "I have the right to my opinion". Or so says dipshit4me.

ROFL I just might pick Todd...ROFL Joe was never really a chief if you get right down to it...and I can't get the picture out of my head of him being sacked over and over and over by Bruce Bmith...

And I will be the first to admit I do not know stats like the guys..it doesn't really interst me. I will also admit that Todd sucked...but it doesn't mean I don't like him....he WAS one of the seven in the year of the QB right, or wasn't he...what year was that...83, is that right, nah, couldn't be, because skip says I don't know shit, and well if skip says it, then it must be true....:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
07-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Dude, you guys need to lighten up, I know Skip wouldnt mess with a poll about soccer, gochiefs wouldnt mess with a poll about sex and I wouldn't mess with a Chiefs "best of" poll because I have been a fan for only 10 years... (im only 23). But if I did vote, I would vote from someone in the 10 years I have been following... (Im not into deep chiefs history).

So everyone has their opinion, let it be, there are no rules about posting on polls you know nothing about...

You shite on everything c4me posts (not saying you have no right to do so, or she doesnt deserve it)

But if we want her to stick around we need to cut her some slack (Im sounding like Vlad).... Shite... She has some deep skin but after awhile it gets to the point that it hurts me to read others posts...

Anyways... as you were...

That is very sweet...but don't cause trouble for yourself by trying to defend me, I handle dirty ole men like Skip everyday...ROFL

chiefs4me
07-24-2005, 05:11 PM
As far as when the Chiefs win the superbowl...

May god have mercy on the poor soul who calls me a bandwagon fan.

Awesome...best post on here in a month or more..:clap:

chiefs4me
07-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Ok, is the start of another episode of c4me spending post after post after post trying to convince us she doesn't care what we think.

Because that would be great.

no zach...I can leave now if ya want...:hmmm: I decided to put all this on the board instead of answering all the freaking pm's that you all say I don't get...ROFL