PDA

View Full Version : Be a man, fess up, what is/was your favorite girly alchololic drink?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Mine was

Sex on the Beach

not just fun to say to the waitress, but a good tasting mixture.

So fess up, what is/was yours?

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't think I've ever had a girly alcoholic drink.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2005, 10:06 PM
I've only had one. Amaretto Sour.

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't think I've ever had a girly alcoholic drink.

:hmmm: I am betting you have had something with Kahlua. Am I right?

jspchief
07-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Hands down, the Pina Coladas at Hoolihans at the Plaza. Those things kick ass, but you can only drink one.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:09 PM
:hmmm: I am betting you have had something with Kahlua. Am I right?White Russian/Black Russian. I wouldn't call either of those "girly". Maybe that's just me.

Probably the closest to "girly" I've had are margaritas.

Miles
07-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Anyone remember that Kids in he Hall sketch about the girl drink drunk?

Dave: Oh uh I'm afraid I don't drink, Russ.

Kevin: Grown man like you Ray?

Dave: Well I've just never liked the taste of alcohol.

Kevin: Oh come on Ray. What about a Chocolate Choo Choo? It's a girl drink. Tastes like candy. [in low-pitched voice] Don't disappoint me Ray.

Dave: Okay uh, sure Russ. I'll have a... Chocolate Choo Choo.

teedubya
07-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Strawberry Margaritas are tasty, but I prefer frozen regular margaritas... only when Im eating Mexican though...

Speaking of eating Mexicans...

http://www.fashiondish.com/issues/images/mar3100images/Salma%20Hayek%20400.jpg

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Speaking of eating Mexicans...Ay chihuahua.

I'll, uh, be back in a couple minutes.

jspchief
07-23-2005, 10:13 PM
This thread reminds me of my buddy on a trip to Vegas. He's pretty much a straight Bud Light guy, but decided to mix it up since he was going to be drinking all day while he was there.

He determined that he liked vodka and cranberry juice, so started ordering "vodka cranberries" non-stop. About the third day there, he ordered one from a familiar bartender, and the barman responds "they're called a seabreeze", to which my buddy replies "f*ck that, give me a Bud Light"

Logical
White Russian/Black Russian. I wouldn't call either of those "girly". Maybe that's just me.

Probably the closest to "girly" I've had are margaritas.By my old buddies classification, White/Black Russians qualify, margarita's don't.

His definition is any drink where the additives are designed to make the alcohol flavor disappear under the flavor of those additives. Based on that he said pretty much nothing truly covers the flavor of Tequilla.

Other people say it is drinks females are more likely to order than males in a bar.

Take your choice of definitions.

4th and Long
My mother used to make this concoction with some kind of kahlua and half and half. It was called a root beer float. Probably because it tasted just like a root beer float. Go figure.

Miles
07-23-2005, 10:14 PM
I as Cape Cod considered a chick drink?

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:15 PM
This thread reminds me of my buddy on a trip to Vegas. He's pretty much a straight Bud Light guy, but decided to mix it up since he was going to be drinking all day while he was there.

He determined that he liked vodka and cranberry juice, so started ordering "vodka cranberries" non-stop. About the third day there, he ordered one from a familiar bartender, and the barman responds "they're called a seabreeze", to which my buddy replies "f*ck that, give me a Bud Light" I really have no idea why but I find that funny as hell.

teedubya
07-23-2005, 10:16 PM

He determined that he liked vodka and cranberry juice, so started ordering "vodka cranberries" non-stop. About the third day there, he ordered one from a familiar bartender, and the barman responds "they're called a seabreeze", to which my buddy replies "f*ck that, give me a Bud Light"

Dude that was teh funniest shit I have read in like a week on here. Damn.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:16 PM
White Russians...

Although I contend they are NOT a girly drink, really....too stiff for most women I know....

Ebolapox
07-23-2005, 10:17 PM
depends--butterscotch schnapps??

-EB-

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:18 PM
White Russian/Black Russian. I wouldn't call either of those "girly". Maybe that's just me.

Probably the closest to "girly" I've had are margaritas.

I'm with you; I don't consider Marjaritas girly drinks either....unless they are BLENDED....I like 'em on the rocks.

jspchief
07-23-2005, 10:18 PM
A White Russian isn't a girlie drink if you have one after a meal at a restaraunt, and you only drink one.

If you're at the bar ordering them, that's just wrong.

Miles
07-23-2005, 10:19 PM
White Russians...

Although I contend they are NOT a girly drink, really....too stiff for most women I know....

I almost never see chicks drinking them.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:23 PM
I almost never see chicks drinking them.

My DUI was due to them; committed my only serious vandalism, after 5 hours of drinkin' them; my meltdown here was when I was on a White-Russian kick.... :hmmm:

Guess I should think about that.... :banghead:

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:24 PM
And add that he apparently doesn't make white russians the way I do.Yeah, that's my stance on that. I like my drinks very strong.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:25 PM
What if I sit at home and plow through the better part of a 1.75 of vodka making them?

I'd join you; hell, you could even persuade me to try the "herb" again, under their influence.

Scratch that..... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:27 PM
I think my introduction to white russians was The Big Lebowski. The Dude isn't girly.

Is that movie worth renting?

jspchief
07-23-2005, 10:29 PM
What if I sit at home and plow through the better part of a 1.75 of vodka making them?Eh, it's pretty questionable. The only saving grace is the sheer volume. If it's by yourself, it's kosher. If you have friends over, you might be light in the loafers.

jspchief
07-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Is that movie worth renting?I think it's love it or hate it type of movie. A lot of people are fans, but I don't care for it. I keep watching it again thinking I'll finally get it, but it's just stupid to me.

I think being stoned would probably help.

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:32 PM
A White Russian isn't a girlie drink if you have one after a meal at a restaraunt, and you only drink one.

If you're at the bar ordering them, that's just wrong.That is pretty much my view of them as well.

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:33 PM
What if I sit at home and plow through the better part of a 1.75 of vodka making them?My guess is you're just wasting the cream and kahlua.;)

tommykat
07-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Mine was

Sex on the Beach

not just fun to say to the waitress, but a good tasting mixture.

So fess up, what is/was yours?

Those are yummy!!!! I like White Russians also....just like chalk milk..........nummby

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Depends on your taste in movies/sense of humor, I guess. Some folks absolutely hate it. I love it. Do you enjoy other Cohen Bros movies?

With four kids, I don't see a lot of movies.....so I not familiar....

angel
07-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Is that movie worth renting?
YES

Logical
Those are yummy!!!! I like White Russians also....just like chalk milk..........nummby

Now see this woman is a real man!!!ROFL

Heh Tommykat how is the hair bidness. Hopefully growing.

Mr. Kotter
....I think being stoned would probably help.

I didn't use to like Monty Python; then I watched them drunk....they were much, much funnier drunk.....heh.

Miles
07-23-2005, 10:38 PM
With four kids, I don't see a lot of movies.....so I not familiar....

O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Fargo and Raising Arizona are probably their most well known.

Delano
07-23-2005, 10:39 PM
I think my introduction to white russians was The Big Lebowski. The Dude isn't girly.

The dude took baths with candles all around the tub. Pretty ****ing girly, even though he was smoking chiba. Oh, and the whole rug-obsession and "it ties the room together" thing was feminine as hell.

go bo
07-23-2005, 10:39 PM
White Russians...

Although I contend they are NOT a girly drink, really....too stiff for most women I know....well, what kind of women do you know, anyway?

all the women i've known have liked it as stiff as possible... :p :p :p

angel
07-23-2005, 10:40 PM
what's so wrong about being girly?

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:41 PM
O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Fargo and Raising Arizona are probably their most well known.

Sorry....but I DID see those.

I loved "Raisin' Arizona," I stopped watchin' "Fargo" about two-thirds of the way through.....split decision.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:42 PM
what's so wrong about being girly?we're manly men.

Mr. Kotter
what's so wrong about being girly?

Nothin'.....if you are a GIRL...

Rausch
I drank a $#itload of purple hooters in high school...

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Fargo is probably their most popular. Also on the list would be Raising Arizona, The Hudsucker Proxy, aw **** it, i'm tired of typing. go to us.imdb.com and search for ethan or joel cohen

I liked Hudsucker.....so, 2 out of 3....I'll have to check it out.

Delano
07-23-2005, 10:44 PM
On topic.. last foo-foo drink I had was a Alize and Ketel One "martini."

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Now I do take baths all the time. That's probably a greater infraction than girly drinks.

go bo
07-23-2005, 10:45 PM
My DUI was due to them; committed my only serious vandalism, after 5 hours of drinkin' them; my meltdown here was when I was on a White-Russian kick.... :hmmm:

Guess I should think about that.... :banghead:oh no you don't...

you can't get away with that...

everybody knows it wasn't the white russians that caused your meltdown(s)...

it was mouse shit...

now what you were doing drinking mouse shit is anybody's guess, but that's what you told us...

you can't get out of it now by claiming it was the white russians when it was really black mice (shit)... :p :p :p

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:45 PM

O Brother, Where Art Thou? Great

Fargo good

Raising Arizona Meh.

Delano
07-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Both of those things are chalked up to being a pothead.

And that's pretty much why I like the character so much.

angel
07-23-2005, 10:46 PM
I pretty much only like girly drinks... I don't see anything wrong with that.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I pretty much only like girly drinks... I don't see anything wrong with that.Well, you are a girl, aren't you?

go bo
07-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I'd join you; hell, you could even persuade me to try the "herb" again, under their influence.

Scratch that..... :banghead:"again"?

again??

heh heh, you devil druggie you... ROFL ROFL ROFL

hey, i bet you're the one who stole rainman's bicycle, aren't you?

Rausch
07-23-2005, 10:48 PM
I pretty much only like girly drinks... I don't see anything wrong with that.

I just noticed that's the dude from Garden state in your avatar. Sweet. I love that flick...

Logical
I pretty much only like girly drinks... I don't see anything wrong with that.Being as how I have seen you and all, that would make sense.:D

Delano
I liked Hudsucker.....so, 2 out of 3....I'll have to check it out.

I've got a copy you can borrow if you'd like.. BTW, trying to talk my buddy into dumping his old lady on Christmas Eve for the Chargers game. Still have those tickets available?

angel
07-23-2005, 10:49 PM
I just noticed that's the dude from Garden state in your avatar. Sweet. I love that flick...
hehe, he's my new celebrity crush

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:50 PM
I've got a copy you can borrow if you'd like.. BTW, trying to talk my buddy into dumping his old lady on Christmas Eve for the Chargers game. Still have those tickets available?

They are yours if you want them. Just let me know....

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:50 PM
ROFL is that dumping or is that DUMPING?

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:52 PM
I have this fantasy where I'm crushed between Grace Park and Kelly Hu.

I guess that's a different kind of "celebrity crush".

Rausch
07-23-2005, 10:53 PM
hehe, he's my new celebrity crush

I don't know, he's got that "Sure, it was great, but it was just sex" look on his face... :)

jspchief
07-23-2005, 10:54 PM
I just noticed that's the dude from Garden state in your avatar. Sweet. I love that flick...I just watched it last night. Loved it.

Delano
07-23-2005, 10:54 PM

Would be pretty ****ing sweet if it was DUMPING. That would make the game that much better, without her paranoid ass calling to make sure he's looking at his lap and not the cheerleaders.

cdcox
07-23-2005, 10:55 PM
My drinks in order of quantities averaged over a year:

Scotch on the rocks
Wine
Good Beer
Gin and Tonic
Margarita on the rocks
Old Fashioned
Manhatten

a few are borderline girly, but nothing approaching an umbrella drink.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:56 PM

That's why I can't go. My wife would divorce me....

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Would be pretty ****ing sweet if it was DUMPING. That would make the game that much better, without her paranoid ass calling to make sure he's looking at his lap and not the cheerleaders.

Heh...I can give you directions to some nudie bars too, if you want. :)

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:57 PM
My wife would divorce me....Hey, that's not such a bad thing under the right circumstances.

Logical
07-23-2005, 10:59 PM

Scotch on the rocks
Wine
Good Beer
Gin and Tonic
Margarita on the rocks
Old Fashioned
Manhatten

a few are borderline girly, but nothing approaching an umbrella drink.Yeah not really anything in that list.

Rausch
That's why I can't go. My wife would divorce me....

And you assume that she definitely won't if you stay home?...

tommykat
Now see this woman is a real man!!!ROFL

Heh Tommykat how is the hair bidness. Hopefully growing.

Booked solid.............but never had so much chit thrown at me....when I am more calm I will tell you all what is going on.......At least for the first time I am making money and putting some back!!!:clap:

Logical
07-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Booked solid.............but never had so much chit thrown at me....when I am more calm I will tell you all what is going on.......At least for the first time I am making money and putting some back!!!:clap:Great to hear, stay well.

Rausch
07-23-2005, 11:00 PM
It'll taste better if you get that f*kin ice outta there.

My Grandfather's wife would rip out his ****ing thorax for tossing watter in good scotch...

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:01 PM
While in Jamaica, I got shitty on Pina Coladas, Banana Mudslides, and Rum Punch. Good stuff!

And we used to always do shots in those vials at the bar that the little hotties would walk around with, and my choice was either Kamizake or Sex on the Beach.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:01 PM
....hey, i bet you're the one who stole rainman's bicycle, aren't you?

Growin' up in the "projects"......it was inevitable. I knew when to quit though; although I've always maintained if it was legal.....I'd still occasionally indulge. It's cheaper (was then, anyway) with no hangover....no vomiting.

But, as you know, I'm a responsible citizen....law and order mean something to me, I guess. :shrug:

Rausch
07-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Booked solid.............but never had so much chit thrown at me....

That's 'cause you sissied out and hit the sack. We didn't start tossing $#it until 2 AM or so...

cdcox
It'll taste better if you get that f*kin ice outta there.

Not the rot gut I drink. $18.99 for 1.5 L.

Logical
My Grandfather's wife would rip out his ****ing thorax for tossing watter in good scotch...I have known people like that, I would never survive with them as I wanted all my drinks very cold. Hot liquor :Lin:

Mr. Kotter
And you assume that she definitely won't if you stay home?...

I'm pretty sure.....

You know somethin' I don't? :hmmm:

:p

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Hey, that's not such a bad thing under the right circumstances.

Child support for four....on a teacher salary. NOT a good idea.... :shake:

angel
07-23-2005, 11:04 PM
what about what I'm drinking right now? arbor mist strawberry white zinfandel... is that a girly drink?

cause it's tasty

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:05 PM
what about what I'm drinking right now? arbor mist strawberry white zinfandel... is that a girly drink?

Yeah.

Well.....yeah.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:05 PM

Scotch on the rocks
Wine
Good Beer
Gin and Tonic
Margarita on the rocks
Old Fashioned
Manhatten

a few are borderline girly, but nothing approaching an umbrella drink.

When I bartended, as a joke....we'd put umbrellas in the Old Fashioneds and the Manhattens...heh.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:06 PM

cause it's tasty

Strawberry?

You had to ask?

jspchief

cause it's tastyIs that the shit you blend with ice? I don't know if it's girly, but it tastes like hell.

keg in kc
I'm drinking water. Where does that fall on the "girly" scale?

Rausch
07-23-2005, 11:07 PM

If you're female, no.

If you're male you might want to consider interior decorating...

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm drinking water. Where does that fall on the "girly" scale?

We could all spelunk in your cavernous vagina right now. So, pretty girly.

:D

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:09 PM
I'd say the lovely young angel hasn't realized yet that it's quite appropriate to drink a girly drink if one happens to be a girl.

Logical

cause it's tastyAny drink with two ingredients and one is zinfandel can be safely called a girlie drink.ROFL

angel
Strawberry?

You had to ask?
it's really tasty

Mr. Kotter
Not the rot gut I drink. $18.99 for 1.5 L.

What kinda Scotch you buyin' at that price?

Does Boone's Farm sell Scotch these days? :hmmm:

keg in kc
We could all spelunk in your cavernous vagina right now. So, pretty girly.Well shit, better grab another beer, then.

cdcox
07-23-2005, 11:10 PM
When I bartended, as a joke....we'd put umbrellas in the Old Fashioneds and the Manhattens...heh.

Fair enough. Old Fashioneds have an orange and a cherry in them. And my mom drinks Manhattens anytime the thermometer drops below 70.

angel
07-23-2005, 11:10 PM
I'd say the lovely young angel hasn't realized yet that it's quite appropriate to drink a girly drink if one happens to be a girl.
I don't see why it's not appropriate for non-girls to drink these "tasty" drinks that have been dubbed, for whatever reason, "girly drinks". I think they should be re-dubbed "tasty drinks"

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Well shit, better grab another beer, then.

NTTIAWWT, by the way......

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
it's really tasty

You are a girl. So that's okay.

I'm the type....I'll placate the wife by havin' some wine with her on occasion. But usually, I've got another, better, drink....spiked, alongside....she's never noticed. Heh.

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
I don't see why it's not appropriate for non-girls to drink these "tasty" drinks that have been dubbed, for whatever reason, "girly drinks". I think they should be re-dubbed "tasty drinks"

But...but....how will we determine our testosterone levels if we're not pounding down alchohol that isn't deemed "masculine"??//?

cdcox
07-23-2005, 11:13 PM
What kinda Scotch you buyin' at that price?

Does Boone's Farm sell Scotch these days? :hmmm:

Something called "Clan MacGregor". Its not so bad. If I were to upgrade to something respectable, I couldn't afford to drink nearly as much.

keg in kc
I don't see why it's not appropriate for non-girls to drink these "tasty" drinks that have been dubbed, for whatever reason, "girly drinks". I think they should be re-dubbed "tasty drinks"That's a girly perspective. In the minds, such as they are, of we of the manly persuasion, there's a heavy competitive drive, so calling something 'girly' is a way of generating some false bravado. So when Jim brings this up, he's emphasizing his lack of "girly-ness" on one hand and inferring that the rest of us are "girly" on the other.

The rest of us hairy chest types then follow suit.

There's a complicated instinctual mating thing involved. Very, highly complicated stuff.

Mr. Kotter
Fair enough. Old Fashioneds have an orange and a cherry in them. And my mom drinks Manhattens anytime the thermometer drops below 70.

I actually like both, so I'm just flippin' you crap. I just prefer other stuff.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:14 PM
.... I couldn't afford to drink nearly as much.

Fair enough. I'm beginnin' to like you....heh.

angel
07-23-2005, 11:15 PM
But...but....how will we determine our testosterone levels if we're not pounding down alchohol that isn't deemed "masculine"??//?
I see your point... yes, you males must impress us females by showing how masculine you are by drinking "un-tasty" beverages, thus proving how "tough" you all are, and then proceeding to brawl with other men to prove your worth... it all makes sense now

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I see your point... yes, you males must impress us females by showing how masculine you are by drinking "un-tasty" beverages, thus proving how "tough" you all are, and then proceeding to brawl with other men to prove your worth... it all makes sense now

We only do it because you guys think it's hot. Don't lie.......

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I see your point... yes, you males must impress us females by showing how masculine you are by drinking "un-tasty" beverages, thus proving how "tough" you all are, and then proceeding to brawl with other men to prove your worth... it all makes sense nowWell, if we don't do that, then we end up with more people like me, who'll just tell you we're worthless to save us all that trouble. All the while drinking manly drinks for some unknown reason. It's a strange dichotomy.

angel
07-23-2005, 11:17 PM
That's a girly perspective. In the minds, such as they are, of we of the manly persuasion, there's a heavy competitive drive, so calling something 'girly' is a way of generating some false bravado. So when Jim brings this up, he's emphasizing his lack of "girly-ness" on one hand and inferring that the rest of us are "girly" on the other.

The rest of us hairy chest types then follow suit.

There's a complicated instinctual mating thing involved. Very, highly complicated stuff.
ah, I see :hmmm:

does this have anything to do with the need to drive very loud cars?

cdcox
Because if I want candy, I'll eat f*cking candy. When I want liquor, I wanna taste it.

Ding!

oaklandhater
cry mine is it is snif snif................................................................................................ ........................................

Zima

Miles
07-23-2005, 11:18 PM
You are a girl. So that's okay.

I'm the type....I'll placate the wife by havin' some wine with her on occasion. But usually, I've got another, better, drink....spiked, alongside....she's never noticed. Heh.

There is nothing at all wrong with wine. Just the kind with other flavoring added.

angel
cry mine is it is snif snif................................................................................................ ........................................

Zima
dude, that's even worse than girly...

Mr. Kotter

Hopefully, you appreciate the making ourselves vomit.....and our pissin' in the tulip gardens of the old ladies house next to the bar.....

Miles
07-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Because if I want candy, I'll eat f*cking candy. When I want liquor, I wanna taste it.

Exactly.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:20 PM
ah, I see :hmmm:

does this have anything to do with the need to drive very loud cars?Something like that.

Although the "manly" answer to that question, if you'll excuse my indelicacy, would be to infer that loud cars are a sign of a small penis. Therefore the said man again gains a degree of bravado while belittling his brethren, all the while covering up the fact that he can't afford a loud car.

Mr. Kotter

Zima

They still SELL that stuff? If you are gonna go that route.....malt beverages are more respectable.

Zima? Sorry....I think of 13 year old girls at a slumber party.... :shake:

teedubya

Hey Angel, Ill consider taking you to a Chiefs game this year, for a blowjob.

:shrug:

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey Angel, Ill consider taking you to a Chiefs game this year, for a blowjob.Just call it a "tasty beverage".

angel
Untasty, my ass. I like the taste of whiskey, beer, and gin. If you don't like the taste of booze, you shouldn't drink it. Cand flavors hiding liquor leads to irritating drunk f*cks in my bar where they don't belong.
thus, I don't go to bars

Mr. Kotter

She's gonna wanna know:

the drink, or the "act"?

angel
07-23-2005, 11:22 PM

is that still in my signature? I have them turned off... I thought I took that out

and, no thank you

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:23 PM
is that still in my signature? I have them turned off... I thought I took that out

and, no thank you

is it because there isnt a waiting list anymore? Damnit Carl!! :cuss:

angel
07-23-2005, 11:26 PM
is it because there isnt a waiting list anymore? Damnit Carl!! :cuss:
no, it's because it was a bit pathetic, and I only got one legitimate offer, and I don't really want your blowjob offer

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:27 PM
I wish I hadn't written all that shit about "manly" thinking. It's making me realize just how manly I'm not.

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:28 PM
no, it's because it was a bit pathetic, and I only got one legitimate offer, and I don't really want your blowjob offer

well the offer stands...

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:30 PM
If you clean my house I'll let you give me a blowjob.Hell, I'd probably offer to clean her house for one.

Talk about desperate.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:31 PM
I wish I hadn't written all that shit about "manly" thinking. It's making me realize just how manly I'm not.

Well, in your pic....you come off as "manly" certainly....have those estrogen shots begun to make a difference? :hmmm:

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Man, where is DenverChief? How long has he been dreaming of a thread like this to happen? (nttiawwt, of course)

Mr. Kotter
Hell, I'd probably offer to clean her house for one.

Talk about desperate.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

keg in kc
jesus f*cking christ enough with the picture already. I don't need repeated pixel reminders of just how much I hate what I look like.

Not to mention the other half of the picture, which I generally try not to think about at all.

angel
07-23-2005, 11:33 PM
If you clean my house I'll let you give me a blowjob.
how about I'll let you clean my house
no blowjob
and you take me to a Chiefs game

angel
07-23-2005, 11:34 PM
I bet even he doesn't drink Zima.
ROFL

Mr. Kotter

Maybe, but I'll bet he's a big fan of blowjobs.....heh.

Bowser

:LOL:

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:35 PM
You asked for it.

ROFL ROFL

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:35 PM
You asked for it.When the f*ck did I ask for it? I haven't mentioned that goddamn thing more than a handful of times in four years, and then tonight Phil decides to unleash it on the unsuspecting masses (and me) for some reason.

Mr. Kotter
07-23-2005, 11:36 PM
Maybe, but I'll bet he's a big fan of blowjobs.....heh.

givin' or receivin' is the question....

Ingredients
1/4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1/2 oz Amaretto Almond Liqueur
Mixing Instruction
Pour liqueurs into a shot glass and top with whipped cream. Have an individual place their hands behind their back, then; pick-up the filled shot glass with their mouth, tilt head back, and drink.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:39 PM
Earlier I threatened and... eh, don't worry. I'll get bored with it after tonight anyway.I hope so. I hate having a picture of me out there.

angel
That sounds about right.
:thumb:

Bowser
I hope so. I hate having a picture of me out there.

No worries, dude. At least you still have your hair.

Logical
07-23-2005, 11:40 PM
Hell, I'd probably offer to clean her house for one.

Talk about desperate.I may have read this wrong did Kyle just offer to clean Angel's house for a Blowjob from Brian?

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:40 PM
oh man, that sig is gonna drive Keg away for months... ROFL

classic.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:41 PM
No worries, dude. At least you still have your hair.I don't know why I'm laughing so hard as I type this, but I cut my hair off.

So I guess that leaves me with exactly nothing. ROFL

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:41 PM
oh man, that sig is gonna drive Keg away for months... I've had sigs turned off forever, dude. Don't see it, don't care.

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Seriously, it's not bad. If you like, I could post a pic of go bo so you can see what you'll look like in 25 years.

Oh man, I shit you not... i thought the same thing about 30 minutes ago.

Funny funny shit.

luv
07-23-2005, 11:42 PM
I so need to go out drinking with you guys. Girly drinks? C'mon. I'm guessing your thinking that any drink you can order "virgin" is a girly drink?

SoCo is girly.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Seriously, it's not bad. If you like, I could post a pic of go bo so you can see what you'll look like in 25 years.I don't think I can get much worse.

Now you guys know why I don't have any pictures of me. I'm the ugliest f*cking dude in the world.

Mr. Kotter
I hope so. I hate having a picture of me out there.

Dude, you got nothin' to worry about....hell, you seen some of the 37Forever weekend pictures from last year?

It's not as if, ALL of us are Chippendale dancers or super models....heh.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100108

teedubya
Go Bo's Illegitimate son.

ROFL

Miles
07-23-2005, 11:44 PM
SoCo is girly.

Not so much girly as it is nasty.

luv
depends--butterscotch schnapps??

-EB-
Butternipples....mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

angel
I don't think I can get much worse.

Now you guys know why I don't have any pictures of me. I'm the ugliest f*cking dude in the world.
somebody needs a hug

keg in kc
Then how'd you know what my post meant? Either you have sigs on, or you know exactly when you asked for it.I've had sigs turned off for as long as I can remember. I don't like them because they clutter up the screen (occasionally turn off avys, too). I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:45 PM
I don't think I can get much worse.

Like you haven't seen pics of beer me floating around. :p

Sounds like you need to hook up with Brando, go out to a club/bar, and (attempt to) get laid.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:46 PM
somebody needs a huglike I need a hole in the head.

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:46 PM
somebody needs a hug

...or a blowjob.

luv
07-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Not so much girly as it is nasty.
Typically, if a girl drinks whiskey, that is her choice. Most guys I know don't like it. I really liked Crown. There is a story as to why I can't seem to stomach it now, but no need for boring details.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Sounds like you need to hook up with Brando, go out to a clu/bar, and (attempt to) get laid.I figure why bother, save with all that nasty rejection.You're insane.Howso?

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:48 PM
this thread is destined for enshrinement.

keg in kc
Right. And I'm sober.Swear to god, man. 'course, I don't believe in god, but you get the meaning. I don't have sigs on. As far as I can remember, I haven't had them on since early 2002.

Haven't you ever noticed that I never have one...

Bowser
Typically, if a girl drinks whiskey, that is her choice. Most guys I know don't like it. I really liked Crown. There is a story as to why I can't seem to stomach it now, but no need for boring details.

Yeah, either puking or sex is somehow involved with this story. Hopefully not both at the same time.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:49 PM
this thread is destined for enshrinement.Don't know about that, but I think I'm destined to vanish from the board for a while. This is embarassin'.

angel
07-23-2005, 11:50 PM
I figure why bother, save with all that nasty rejection.
this might help (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0688094554/ref=pd_sxp_f/104-6020998-5759152?v=glance&s=books)

Mr. Kotter
Right. And I'm sober.

To be fair, I posted it as an attachment....he may have been talking about that... :)

luv
Yeah, either puking or sex is somehow involved with this story. Hopefully not both at the same time.
ROFL

Actually neither. Never actually puked. Had headaches from hell, but no vomit. But the closest I ever came to it....

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:52 PM
ROFL

Actually neither. Never actually puked. Had headaches from hell, but no vomit. But the closest I ever came to it....

Heh heh. Are you coming up for the party in October? I'm sure there are a coupleof people who may remember this exchange.......

keg in kc
In that pic you're an average lookin dude with a few extra pounds. Big deal, it's on a big frame. Lie to the broads and tell 'em you used to play football.I'm 40 pounds lighter than that now, actually. I was 250 in that photo.

teedubya
this may help

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/?v=0&c=0&t=0&s=mastery+with+women

Mastery with Women Video Series and Audio books... dunno if they work or not... but since Angel isnt giving out blowjobs yet...

Bowser
I'm 40 pounds lighter than that now, actually. I was 250 in that photo.

How tall are you?

keg in kc
What I don't believe is that you don't know what I'm talking about.I'm completely lost.

Mr. Kotter
Don't know about that, but I think I'm destined to vanish from the board for a while. This is embarassin'.

Kyle....honestly....check out the pics from 37Forever weekend last year....

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:53 PM
How tall are you?About 4'6.

teedubya
ROFL

are you giving out blowjobs?

luv
Heh heh. Are you coming up for the party in October? I'm sure there are a coupleof people who may remember this exchange.......
If there is alcohol readily available, I'm all for it. However, I have no clue what you are talking about.

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:54 PM
About 4'6.

From what I understand, you could still give Brando a piggyback ride on your way to the bar.

angel
this may help

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/?v=0&c=0&t=0&s=mastery+with+women

Mastery with Women Video Series and Audio books... dunno if they work or not... but since Angel isnt giving out blowjobs yet...
aren't you married?
why don't you go bother your wife for a blowjob?
come back and join the conversation when you're done

keg in kc
this might help (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0688094554/ref=pd_sxp_f/104-6020998-5759152?v=glance&s=books)What am I supposed to do, smack myself in the face with the book in the hopes that it somehow reshapes my features?

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Kyle....honestly....check out the pics from 37Forever weekend last year....

No shit. I'm the chubby goofy bastard that looks like he's getting tazered.

teedubya
aren't you married?
why don't you go bother your wife for a blowjob?
come back and join the conversation when you're done

Come on, we all know wives dont give very many blowjobs. GOSH!

luv
are you giving out blowjobs?
Maybe once I get drunk enough to where I know I won't remember it. That way, no psychological scars. :p

keg in kc
From what I understand, you could still give Brando a piggyback ride on your way to the bar.I'm actually 6'0. Need to drop another 20 or so. But I'm pretty damned satisfied with where I am considering where I started.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:56 PM
And enough with the women talk. I'm done with women. One bad marriage to an ugly hag is enough for this lifetime.

angel
07-23-2005, 11:56 PM
What am I supposed to do, smack myself in the face with the book in the hopes that it somehow reshapes my features?
if that picture is really you, then, coming from a girl, you're not even close to ugly

I don't know what gave you the impression that you are, but you need to take a step back and realize that you're causing yourself to feel ugly

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

even these guys, who make fun of everyone, are trying to tell you that you're not ugly

teedubya
07-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Maybe once I get drunk enough to where I know I won't remember it. That way, no psychological scars. :p

Sweet, Ill bring some whiskey. SCORE!

Mr. Kotter
No shit. I'm the chubby goofy bastard that looks like he's getting tazered.

Hell, I'm the tub of goo....that's sleepin'/passed-out in Joe's Lazy Boy chair, with Brian standin' over me ready to draw a dick on my cheek with a black sharpie..... ROFL

Bowser
If there is alcohol readily available, I'm all for it. However, I have no clue what you are talking about.

The week of the Redskins game at Arrowhead, there will be a party for ChiefsPlanet people at Nzoner's place in St. Joseph (if everthing goes as planned). I went last year, and it was a blast! No worries about the alchohol, I mean ENDelt comes all the way from Arizona, you know?

It's a great time, you should come up if you can.

Bowser
07-23-2005, 11:59 PM
Hell, I'm the tub of goo....that's sleepin'/passed-out in Joe's Lazy Boy chair, with Brian standin' over me ready to draw a dick on my cheek with a black sharpie..... ROFL

Just be thankful Phil didn't teabag you.......

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:00 AM
Come on, we all know wives dont give very many blowjobs. GOSH!

They've discovered the cause of wive's not givin' blowjobs....

it's the damn WEDDING CAKE! Check the friggin' weddin' photos of anyone you know, the bride's BIGGEST smile is when she's eating the wedding cake....cause she's thinkin': "after tonight, I don't have to do that anymore...."

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

KCChiefsMan
07-24-2005, 12:00 AM
I like a solid Cosmopolitan but I have not had one in years

When I'm at a bar I usually just stick with Miller Lite, every once in a while I'll throw in a vodka/redbull, 7/7, or a Gin/Tonic

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:02 AM
if that picture is really you, then, coming from a girl, you're not even close to ugly

I don't know what gave you the impression that you are, but you need to take a step back and realize that you're causing yourself to feel ugly

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

even these guys, who make fun of everyone, are trying to tell you that you're not uglyKyle is just being a goober, he is going through his gochiefs is a stud compared to me phase. Actually that was uncalled for, as Kyle is a pretty cool dude normally.

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Just be thankful Phil didn't teabag you.......

Nah, I'd have been worried more about Phil had I been sleepin' on my stomach....heh.

angel
07-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Kyle is just being a goober, he is going through his gochiefs is a stud compared to me phase. Actually that was uncalled for, as Kyle is a pretty cool dude normally.
goatcheese is a stud compared to no one

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:03 AM
even these guys, who make fun of everyone, are trying to tell you that you're not uglyWell, I appreciate you saying that.

I have this...complex about what I look like. It's the one thing I hate about myself. My weight doesn't bother me anymore, because I've taken care of it. All the other stuff in my life is going the way I want it to go. But that one thing, once I get going, it's like that's the only thing I can think about. It pisses me off, because there's nothing I can do about it. And I don't like that helpless feeling.

Bowser
07-24-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm actually 6'0. Need to drop another 20 or so. But I'm pretty damned satisfied with where I am considering where I started.

Here's perspective for you - I'm 5'9 and 232. I'm in desperate need of losing about 50 lbs. I'm quite jealous you have lost your weight and managed to keep it off - deserved props go your way.

Forward, keg. Ever forward.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Kyle is just being a goober, he is going through his gochiefs is a stud compared to me phase. Actually that was uncalled for, as Kyle is a pretty cool dude normally.No, Jim, I'm not. I'm dead serious. I don't let people take pictures of me. I don't like there being one online. This is my achille's heel. Other stuff I may joke about. Not this.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Here's perspective for you - I'm 5'9 and 232. I'm in desperate need of losing about 50 lbs. I'm quite jealous you have lost your weight and managed to keep it off - deserved props go your way.

Forward, keg. Ever forward.
It is so not fair how guys can do that and not get judged. I could tell you that I'm about the same except a couple pounds lighter and two inches shorter...what would y'all think then?

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:08 AM
No, Jim, I'm not. I'm dead serious. I don't let people take pictures of me. I don't like there being one online. This is my achille's heel. Other stuff I may joke about. Not this.I hate pictures of myself also, so I understand that. Matter of fact I think the wife only had about 5 pictures of us from our 23 years of marriage when she wanted to do the whole cut him out of the picture thing that women think will hurt your feelings. However, I don't think I have ever made such a thing about it. I have this feeling you are going to be seeing a lot more of that pic now. I hope not for your sake, but it is kind of how these things work.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:08 AM

Forward, keg. Ever forward.Yeah, I'm really proud of myself. I was sedentary for a decade, really packed it on, especially towards the end of the marriage. It hasn't come off quickly, but it's come off. I figure it's only a matter of time before I'm where I want to be.

The trick to losing weight for me is to make sure I kept moving, cook for myself instead of dining out, and cut out sugary drinks (sodas, juice, etc). I haven't gone on a diet or anything, really.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:09 AM
No, Jim, I'm not. I'm dead serious. I don't let people take pictures of me. I don't like there being one online. This is my achille's heel. Other stuff I may joke about. Not this.
People who feel they are ugly or inadequate in some way, usually only take those things seriously or persoanlly when joked with about it. That is my personal experience as well. Kyle, take the advice I need to take myself. Eat right, exercise, and otherwise just be yourself, and you'll be just fine.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:10 AM
I have this feeling you are going to be seeing a lot more of that pic now. I hope not for your sake, but it is kind of how these things work.Oh, I'm sure I will, and that's fine. I'll be able to deal with it once I get all the venom out of my system.

The ironic part is that the part that should bother me (the ex), doesn't.

Bowser
07-24-2005, 12:10 AM
It is so not fair how guys can do that and not get judged. I could tell you that I'm about the same except a couple pounds lighter and two inches shorter...what would y'all think then?

I don't know. Would you get all "reserved" in person, or would you still be the same as you post on here? I'd still think you'd be cool to have a drink or three with. And I still think Ali would be begging for a blowjob.

teedubya
07-24-2005, 12:11 AM
I like a solid Cosmopolitan but I have not had one in years

When I'm at a bar I usually just stick with Miller Lite, every once in a while I'll throw in a vodka/redbull, 7/7, or a Gin/Tonic

oh yeah, this was a thread about alcohol.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:12 AM
I don't know. Would you get all "reserved" in person, or would you still be the same as you post on here? I'd still think you'd be cool to have a drink or three with. And I still think Ali would be begging for a blowjob.
I'd be much more insecure in person about my looks and not knowing anyone. That would probably change however once I had a drink or three. I'm actually quite entertaining (so I'm told).

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:14 AM
oh yeah, this was a thread about alcohol.My thread turned pretty damned introspective. Kind of like what happens early in a drunk for some people. IRONIC?:hmmm:

teedubya
I'd be much more insecure in person about my looks and not knowing anyone. That would probably change however once I had a drink or three. I'm actually quite entertaining (so I'm told).

plus after she starts drinking, she gives out BLOWJOBS!!!1

Who needs Angel, that non-blowjob giver, anyway? :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
No, Jim, I'm not. I'm dead serious. I don't let people take pictures of me. I don't like there being one online. This is my achille's heel. Other stuff I may joke about. Not this.

I don't like pics either; but, heck, you are 30 lbs closer to your goal than I am though.....to be fair, here's a pic of me in my younger days, and people call me ugly ALL the time. WTF do they know...

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't like pics either; but, heck, you are 30 lbs closer to your goal than I am though.....to be fair, here's a pic of me in my younger days, and people call me ugly ALL the time. WTF do they know...OMG the hedgehog, now that was uncalled for and yes he is one ugly sumbitch.

luv
plus after she starts drinking, she gives out BLOWJOBS!!!1

Who needs Angel, that non-blowjob giver, anyway? :shrug:
You might not want to hold me to that in person.

keg in kc
My thread turned pretty damned introspective. Kind of like what happens early in a drunk for some people. IRONIC?I'm just glad I stopped myself from saying some stuff I almost said.

This is the one thing about me I really hate. And I know what the root cause of it is. But knowing the problem doesn't lead to a solution.

Well, it's probably good that I did this in the sense that I've been spending too much time around here lately. Probably due for a time-out.

teedubya
man, I got to get out of here... I have laughed too hard tonight.

Bowser

To tell the truth, it's weird meeting everyone in person for the first time. You don't know what to expect, and you might have all these preconceived notions about what people will look like. Then after awhile, you come to the conclusion that everyone is just as full of shit as you are, and they are just a bunch of normal people (some less so, as you may imagine.) looking to have fun.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:17 AM
I don't like pics either; but, heck, you are 30 lbs closer to your goal than I am though.....to be fair, here's a pic of me in my younger days, and people call me ugly ALL the time. WTF do they know...He pisses me off. F*cker's dick is an inch longer than mine. Bastard.

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:18 AM
He pisses me off. F*cker's dick is an inch longer than mine. Bastard.

His is an inch shorter than mine...heh. ROFL

Miles
07-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I don't like pics either; but, heck, you are 30 lbs closer to your goal than I am though.....to be fair, here's a pic of me in my younger days, and people call me ugly ALL the time. WTF do they know...

ROFL Brutal

keg in kc
To tell the truth, it's weird meeting everyone in person for the first time. You don't know what to expect, and you might have all these preconceived notions about what people will look like. Then after awhile, you come to the conclusion that everyone is just as full of shit as you are, and they are just a bunch of normal people (some less so, as you may imagine.) looking to have fun.I don't have much trouble meeting people. I guess it's because I feel like they know what to expect. I color myself pretty darkly, so there's a pretty slim chance anyone'll be disappointed.

'course, I don't often meet people. I figure they don't want to. Because of tirades like the one tonight.

luv
To tell the truth, it's weird meeting everyone in person for the first time. You don't know what to expect, and you might have all these preconceived notions about what people will look like. Then after awhile, you come to the conclusion that everyone is just as full of shit as you are, and they are just a bunch of normal people (some less so, as you may imagine.) looking to have fun.
I look at it as more of being the new person in school trying to get into the clique. You all already know each other, or at least SOMEONE else there. If I went with someone I knew, it would be my dad and one of his friends. What better way to meet people. NOT.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:20 AM
He pisses me off. F*cker's dick is an inch longer than mine. Bastard.
How do you know for sure. I have you stood by each other...really close...and compared?

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:21 AM
....'course, I don't often meet people. I figure they don't want to. Because of tirades like the one tonight.

I wouldn't recommend starting an: "Offficial Apology Thread" over it...

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm totally going to be pulling a run and hide with my tail between my legs after this.

Speaking of alcohol, I need a drink.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:22 AM
How do you know for sure. I have you stood by each other...really close...and compared?Wouldn't need to. His 'statistics' are well known.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't recommend starting an: "Offficial Apology Thread" over it...Not my style. I prefer to simply vanish.

Besides, the only person I'd need to apologize to is myself. I haven't made an ass of anybody else.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm totally going to be pulling a run and hide with my tail between my legs after this.

Speaking of alcohol, I need a drink.
I'll take a double while you're up.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Not my style. I prefer to simply vanish.

Besides, the only person I'd need to apologize to is myself. I haven't made an ass of anybody else.
I prefer to get drunk and make an ass of myself. I can deny it when people tell me about it. I honestly could too, because I probably wouldn't remember.

keg in kc
The funny thing is, I don't think anybody realized just how angry I was. My hands have just stopped shaking. I don't get upset like this very often. Probably been bothering me for a while. Come to think of it, I should've seen the signs. Been getting pretty wacky for a week or so in retrospect.

Mr. Kotter
Wouldn't need to. His 'statistics' are well known.

Come on, admit it....we stood in a side by side line-up, the three of us... :harumph:

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:25 AM
To tell the truth, it's weird meeting everyone in person for the first time. You don't know what to expect, and you might have all these preconceived notions about what people will look like. Then after awhile, you come to the conclusion that everyone is just as full of shit as you are, and they are just a bunch of normal people (some less so, as you may imagine.) looking to have fun.The other odd thing is when preconceived notions go terribly wrong. In person with strangers I am about as reticent a person as you will ever meet. At a party filled with strangers I am likely to be sitting by myself, because I hate to appear klingy with the people I do know, and damned if I want to talk to all those people I don't know. People who know me never expect this as a I am pretty outgoing and outrageous among friends.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Come on, admit it....we stood in a side by side line-up, the three of us... If there's one thing I could never do, that would be it.

go bo
07-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Growin' up in the "projects"......it was inevitable. I knew when to quit though; although I've always maintained if it was legal.....I'd still occasionally indulge. It's cheaper (was then, anyway) with no hangover....no vomiting.

But, as you know, I'm a responsible citizen....law and order mean something to me, I guess. :shrug:eh, being a responsible citizen is highly overrated (that is, if it means i have to cut back on my :BLVD: and :bong: )...

Mr. Kotter
The other odd thing is when preconceived notions go terribly wrong. In person with strangers I am about as reticent a person as you will ever meet. At a party filled with strangers I am likely to be sitting by myself, because I hate to appear klingy with the people I do know, and damned if I want to talk to all those people I don't know. People who know me never expect this as a I am pretty outgoing and outrageous among friends.

Yup; that struck me in the parking lot of Arrowhead at B5....I figured you to be a gregarious, obnoxious sort....which is why I sought you out. Heh.

luv
The other odd thing is when preconceived notions go terribly wrong. In person with strangers I am about as reticent a person as you will ever meet. At a party filled with strangers I am likely to be sitting by myself, because I hate to appear klingy with the people I do know, and damned if I want to talk to all those people I don't know. People who know me never expect this as a I am pretty outgoing and outrageous among friends.
Sometimes, I get mistaken for being a snob. I'm very friendly and outgoing once I get to talking to people, but I am just too shy usually to be the one to say hello first.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:28 AM
I think an 8 oz glass of bourbon is just what the doctor ordered.

A manly drink, fit to put hair on my chest. Because I definitely need more of that.

Bowser
07-24-2005, 12:29 AM
I don't have much trouble meeting people. I guess it's because I feel like they know what to expect. I color myself pretty darkly, so there's a pretty slim chance anyone'll be disappointed.

'course, I don't often meet people. I figure they don't want to. Because of tirades like the one tonight.

Before Joe's party last year, the only Planet guy I had met was Phil. I remember wlaking up to Joe's place actually feeling a little nervous about meeting people. I started introducing myself as "Bowser", and people are like "Oh yeah...." And credit to Phil, he did a nice job of not letting me and the mrs. sit in the corner and be shy. Everybody we met was cool, and it really is fun to put faces to names. The two that really blew me away were raiderhader and Bob Dole. Neither of those guys looked anything like what I thought.

As for you, I consider you to have a dark humor, not dark in some psychopathic way. And if tonight was a tirade, you have nothing to worry about. I feel confident in saying that you would have a ball at the party, keg.

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:29 AM
If there's one thing I could never do, that would be it.

Hope the mental image of that has you laughin' half as much as it did me.....heh. ROFL

luv
07-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Speaking of alcohol.....

Any favorite drinks? Girly or non-girly, of course. Hard for me to pick a favorite. I can say that I usually prefer shots over drinks. But whenever I'm at a club (god, that's been ages), I cannot go out onto the dance floor without a drink or bottle of beer in hand.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:31 AM
As for you, I consider you to have a dark humor, not dark in some psychopathic way. And if tonight was a tirade, you have nothing to worry about. I feel confident in saying that you would have a ball at the party, keg.Oh, I'm sure I would. It just happens to be at the one time of the year when I can't do anything.

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:32 AM
eh, being a responsible citizen is highly overrated (that is, if it means i have to cut back on my :BLVD: and :bong: )...

I hear you; bein' an Army officer, and teacher has not allowed me that lattitude....heh.

Logical
As for you, I consider you to have a dark humor, not dark in some psychopathic way. And if tonight was a tirade, you have nothing to worry about. I feel confident in saying that you would have a ball at the party, keg.I agree he would if he could ever get Tammy to stop talking.:D

keg in kc
Speaking of alcohol.....

Any favorite drinks? Girly or non-girly, of course. Hard for me to pick a favorite. I can say that I usually prefer shots over drinks. But whenever I'm at a club (god, that's been ages), I cannot go out onto the dance floor without a drink or bottle of beer in hand.I don't do clubs, and if I did, you could just stop with "I cannot go out onto the dance floor". No need for the rest of it.

Favorite drink? Probably a black and tan right now. I enjoyed a few bourbon and cokes the other day. Those don't usually do me wrong. I really dig long island iced teas.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:33 AM
I agree he would if he could ever get Tammy to stop talking.We've already met a couple of times, she and I.

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Oh, I'm sure I would. It just happens to be at the one time of the year when I can't do anything.

Come on dude, it's an entire weekend....surely you could swing the ONE of the events over three days. :thumb:

Bowser
07-24-2005, 12:34 AM
I agree he would if he could ever get Tammy to stop talking.:D

Heh....she has been blessed with the gift of gab, to be sure............

luv
07-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Okay, I'm not straight on who is who when using real names. Who is Tammy?

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:36 AM
We've already met a couple of times, she and I.She is sweet,l and she brought me out of my shell I tried so hard to get her talking. That is an example of what I was talking about with expectations, that girl can fling some shit on this BB and runs a pretty good smack as well. Yet in person I think I heard her say about 10 words all night.

Logical
07-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Okay, I'm not straight on who is who when using real names. Who is Tammy?Jazzzlovr

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Come on dude, it's an entire weekend....surely you could swing the ONE of the events over three days.Not likely. I have five shows on the books for late September and October, and it's almost a certainty that I won't have a day off for a month or more. And odds are, if I do clear a day here and there, I won't be wanting to leave the house. That's just the way my year goes. Fall is the busy time.

Last year, I didn't even have time to watch the Chiefs games on TV. I had to listen while I worked.

Miles
07-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Speaking of alcohol.....

Any favorite drinks? Girly or non-girly, of course. Hard for me to pick a favorite. I can say that I usually prefer shots over drinks. But whenever I'm at a club (god, that's been ages), I cannot go out onto the dance floor without a drink or bottle of beer in hand.

I mostly drink wine if im not going out. Beer or redbull and vodka (grey goose when i can afford it) when im at the bars.

luv
She is sweet,l and she brought me out of my shell I tried so hard to get her talking. That is an example of what I was talking about with expectations, that girl can fling some shit on this BB and runs a pretty good smack as well. Yet in person I think I heard her say about 10 words all night.
That sounds like me, only she's much cooler than me on here. Probably in person too. Just the fact I talk a lot and put my foot in my mouth on here. Something I tend not to do in person.

Mr. Kotter

No sh*t; if you missed THIS, heh:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2573215&postcount=59

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:40 AM
That sounds like me, only she's much cooler than me on here. Probably in person too. Just the fact I talk a lot and put my foot in my mouth on here. Something I tend not to do in person.Chewing on your foot might draw some attention. I recommend you try it.

keg in kc
HOW DO YOU post a link to a single post?Click on the post number, then link that page.

luv
I mostly drink wine if im not going out. Beer or redbull and vodka (grey goose when i can afford it) when im at the bars.
I have yet to have a vodka and redbull. I've been dying to try it, because I hear it's really good. I'll have to let you buy me one sometime. :D

Mr. Kotter
07-24-2005, 12:42 AM
Click on the post number, then link that page.

Thanks, man. :)

luv
Chewing on your foot might draw some attention. I recommend you try it.
Okay, me trying to get my foot to my mouth would probably be funnier than me actually chewing on it.

keg in kc
Thanks, man.I'm proud to say I'm not completely useless. Just mostly so.

keg in kc
07-24-2005, 12:44 AM
Okay, me trying to get my foot to my mouth would probably be funnier than me actually chewing on it.For some strange reason, I'm still flexible enough at *mumble, mumble* years of age to stretch far enough to put my ankles behind my head. Which would probably be more notable if I were in the gay porn industry. As it stands now, it's just a stupid novelty.

luv
07-24-2005, 12:46 AM
For some strange reason, I'm still flexible enough at *mumble, mumble* years of age to stretch far enough to put my ankles behind my head. Which would probably be more notable if I were in the gay porn industry. As it stands now, it's just a stupid novelty.
31, aren't you?