PDA

View Full Version : 37FOREVER WEEKEND TICKETS - BUY HERE (All Events)

pink
07-24-2005, 05:36 PM
SEE THREAD: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115206

37Forever Weekend 2005 - GOLF - FRI OCT 14
This will again be an informal gathering for friends to go play a round together. It is not a fundraiser, just an opportunity for the guys (and gals) to go knock some balls around to kick off the weekend. More details to follow.

37Forever Weekend 2005 - BANQUET - FRI OCT 14
at Pony Express Banquet Hall *map here* (http://www.ponygold.com/contactus.php)
$50 per ticket ($52 via paypal)
Casual/informal attire. Come prepared to have a good time and sample all the beverages Pony Express has to offer. That means open beer bar. We're also feeding you and throwing a silent auction. We have Chiefs related celebrities tentatively scheduled to attend. The Banquet begins at 7:00 PM and ends at 11:00 PM so you can rest up for the following day at Nzoner's. We need to sell some tickets to this event. If somebody wishes to bring the whole family or make a company function with our banquet, PM Phobia for special pricing.
<form target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"><input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but22.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!"><input type="hidden" name="add" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart"><input type="hidden" name="business" value="PayPal@37forever.org"><input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="37Forever Weekend 2005 - BANQUET - FRI OCT 14"><input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="37F05-BANQ"><input type="hidden" name="amount" value="52.00"><input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD"><input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US"></form>

37Forever Weekend 2005 - ST JOE EVENT - SAT OCT 15 - Only a few tickets remaining.
$37 per ticket ($39 via paypal)
This is the can't miss event of the year. Everybody who attended last year's innaugural event had a blast and this year should be no different. Nzoner knows how to throw a party and this year's event has the added attractions of a live band, BBQ cookoff (see the Lyons brothers for details), and a DJ. This is an all day event. Bring yourself and nothing else. We'll serve lunch, dinner, and beverages. Bring a lawnchair.

Additional info for Nzoner's place and St Joe

Once you've paid for the event, pm Nzoner 338 if you need directions

1) If anyone is looking to save on hotel expenses we have an area you can camp in,if you want electricity I would suggest bringing at least 500 ft of extension cord,or you're welcome to build a fire in our fire pit.You're welcome to stay both nights(yes,there is one shower available for all guests) and caravan down to the game with us on Sunday morning.

1.A) We also have plenty of room inside the gameroom if you want to bring a sleeping bag and/or don't mind a recliner.

1.B) There is a pooltable in the gameroom,if you have your own stick feel free to bring it as the few I have left are getting pretty bad.

2) There are numerous hotels at Belt & Frederick just 8 miles from the party.If you need suggestions or directions pm me.

3) We have a large fishing pond,so if anyone is interested feel free to bring your fishing gear.

4) The live band will be playing outside at the shelter so if at all possible you may want to bring a lawn chair.

5) Please,no parking on the grass,if you're planning to camp see Nzoner upon arrival and he will direct you to camping area.

6) ANYONE drinking alcohol will be asked for I.D. and will be required to wear a wristband,NO EXCEPTIONS.If you're not staying and drinking,plan on a designated driver,or handing your keys over.

7) Lastly,as it needs to be covered that although this is a party it does take place at our home and on our property.The mrs and I ask that you respect that with your actions and your language.This is not to say you can't cuss,just remember that I do have some relatives and employees who volunteer their time to help make this event a success and they'd rather not be subjected to F-bombs every other word.

Thanks,and if you have any other questions just ask.
<form target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"><input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but22.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!"><input type="hidden" name="add" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart"><input type="hidden" name="business" value="PayPal@37forever.org"><input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="37Forever Weekend 2005 - ST JOE EVENT - SAT OCT 15"><input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="37F05-STJO"><input type="hidden" name="amount" value="39.00"><input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD"><input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US"></form>

37Forever Weekend 2005 - TAILGATE - SUN OCT 16
$10 donation @ the tailgate
Tailgating prior to the game will be the standard minimum $10 donation to eat our food. If you wish to byob and come hang out with us, the donation is optional but we'd love to see you anyway.

37Forever Weekend 2005 - ***SOLD OUT**** REDSKINS/CHIEFS GAME - SUN OCT 16
$59 per ticket ($61 via paypal)
If you plan to purchase a game ticket through 37 Forever, you MUST purchase tickets to attend one of the above events (Banquet/St Joe) or make comparable donation to the charity.

Game Tickets are sold out. There may be an opportunity to get more. Please contact Phobia directly if you're interested in more Game Tickets.

Phobia
08-09-2005, 07:44 PM
I've no idea why pink closed this. There are still a few tix remaining.

chief husker
08-09-2005, 07:51 PM
I've no idea why pink closed this. There are still a few tix remaining.

Phob - How much do you want? Paypal, I'm just a caveman. I'll send you a check. Two tixs. Can I send a check to your better half? Your dad must have money. Scott

Foreskins SUCK. See you there. B5. ---------- Husker

Phobia
08-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah - you can send the check.

Make it payable to:
37 Forever
7410 Larson Ave
Ste. #37
KC, MO 64133

Game tix are $59 plus whichever other event(s) you plan to attend.

Bowser
08-09-2005, 10:10 PM
I've no idea why pink closed this.

Classic symptom of mod abuse. :shake:

Phobia
08-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Classic symptom of mod abuse. :shake:

She's only a mod in the Planet store - which is where this thread originated. I think we can trust her not to abuse her powers in there.

Bowser
08-09-2005, 10:19 PM
She's only a mod in the Planet store - which is where this thread originated. I think we can trust her not to abuse her powers in there.

BTW, have you any plans on the golf event yet?

Phobia
08-09-2005, 10:21 PM
BTW, have you any plans on the golf event yet?

Golf.... golf.... oh - yeah. I remember the game now.

No solid plans. Open to suggestions.

ptlyon
08-10-2005, 06:58 AM
Golf.... golf.... oh - yeah. I remember the game now.

No solid plans. Open to suggestions.

If there are strippers there, I'm there

Phobia
08-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I have 11 tickets remaining. I haven't heard from several of our regular attendees. Get your tix at face now or pay scalpers prices later.

Phobia
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
9 tickets remaining.

Mr. Kotter
08-10-2005, 09:21 PM
9 tickets remaining.

I'm in for one Friday night, and Saturday. Thought the wife was gonna join me this year, but she can't....

Nzoner
08-10-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm in for one Friday night, and Saturday. Thought the wife was gonna join me this year, but she can't....

Don't forget my whiskey :D

Phobia
08-10-2005, 09:29 PM

I'm talking game tickets.

We can sell up to 120 banquet tickets and probably more to the Saturday event.

Mr. Kotter
08-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Don't forget my whiskey :D

A 375 ml of Jim Beam was it? :p

Phobia
08-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah - I'm owed a sixer Kotter. Heh heh.

Nzoner
08-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Additional info for Nzoner's place and St Joe

Once you've paid for the event,pm me if you need directions

1.If anyone is looking to save on hotel expenses we have an area you can camp in,if you want electricity I would suggest bringing at least 500 ft of extension cord,or you're welcome to build a fire in our fire pit.You're welcome to stay both nights(yes,there is one shower available for all guests) and caravan down to the game with us on Sunday morning.

1.A.We also have plenty of room inside the gameroom if you want to bring a sleeping bag and/or don't mind a recliner.

1.B.There is a pooltable in the gameroom,if you have your own stick feel free to bring it as the few I have left are getting pretty bad.

2.There are numerous hotels at Belt & Frederick just 8 miles from the party.If you need suggestions or directions pm me.

3.We have a large fishing pond,so if anyone is interested feel free to bring your fishing gear.

4.The live band will be playing outside at the shelter so if at all possible you may want to bring a lawn chair.

5.Please,no parking on the grass,if you're planning to camp see Nzoner upon arrival and he will direct you to camping area.

6.ANYONE drinking alcohol will be asked for I.D. and will be required to wear a wristband,NO EXCEPTIONS.If you're not staying and drinking,plan on a designated driver,or handing your keys over.

7.Lastly,as it needs to be covered that although this is a party it does take place at our home and on our property.The mrs and I ask that you respect that with your actions and your language.This is not to say you can't cuss,just remember that I do have some relatives and employees who volunteer their time to help make this event a success and they'd rather not be subjected to F-bombs every other word.

Thanks,and if you have any other questions just ask.

Mr. Kotter
08-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh yeah - I'm owed a sixer Kotter. Heh heh.

Yeah, yeah....I remember you: a six of Opimator....and an IBC for Jenson71, a couple of Boulevard's each for go bo and DC, "beer" for ENDelt, JD for Joe, and a fifth of Macallan for someone I can't remember.....? :hmmm:

Nzoner
08-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Yeah, Joe....what's your pleasure? :)

In order,Jack Daniels,Jack Daniels,Jack Daniels,Seagrams

Mr. Kotter
08-10-2005, 09:47 PM
You owe me a sixer of "Beer".

Hell, just pick it up for me. I'll pay you back the $2.

Added to the list....heh.... ROFL

Nzoner
08-10-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm not getting my game ticket through 37 Forever this year.

We really need to get deputy dawg to attend the Saturday party.

ExtremeChief
08-11-2005, 04:30 AM
Sent paypal for 5 tickets last night...

ROYC75
08-11-2005, 07:23 AM
I have 11 tickets remaining. I haven't heard from several of our regular attendees. Get your tix at face now or pay scalpers prices later.

You have me down for 4 , correct . You damn well better, I have a 9 iron that love pink socks. :p

Phobia
08-11-2005, 08:43 PM
I have you down for 4.

Frazod
08-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Hey Phil, did you get my check?

Phobia
08-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey Phil, did you get my check?

I did. I plan to drink heavily since it was made out to me....

Heh.

Nah - I'll take care of everything because I don't think I could drink $10,000 worth of beer.... before they caught onto my scam.

Frazod
08-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I did. I plan to drink heavily since it was made out to me....

Heh.

Nah - I'll take care of everything because I don't think I could drink $10,000 worth of beer.... before they caught onto my scam.

Cool.

Sounds like you've been drinking already. :D

Phobia
08-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Heh heh. Is it that obvious?

Frazod
08-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Heh heh. Is it that obvious?

Yeah. When you're drunk you post like ENDelt.

Phobia
08-11-2005, 09:41 PM

Oh - well, thanks for that observation Mr. Holme.s

go bo
08-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah, yeah....I remember you: a six of Opimator....and an IBC for Jenson71, a couple of Boulevard's each for go bo and DC, "beer" for ENDelt, JD for Joe, and a fifth of Macallan for someone I can't remember.....? :hmmm:frazod?

you and fraz are getting along these days? :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
08-11-2005, 10:23 PM
frazod?

you and fraz are getting along these days? :shrug:

Someone else mentioned him in another thread as a Macallum devote', but I don't think it was...

Our last couple of exchanges have been civil if not cordial, I think. :shrug:

Frazod
08-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Someone else mentioned him in another thread as a Macallum devote', but I don't think it was...

Our last couple of exchanges have been civil if not cordial, I think. :shrug:

We're cool. Now that there's only one of you.

Mr. Kotter
08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
We're cool. Now that there's only one of you.

If I can't figure out who I owe that Maccallum to....I'll save some for you.

Lzen
08-12-2005, 07:23 AM

I can't tell the difference from when he's sober. :D

Phobia
08-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Okay - I bought all 50 tickets even though we only had 41 sold. Therefore, we have 9 tix remaining for purchase. Let me know if you'd like game tickets ASAP.

Phobia
08-12-2005, 02:46 PM
I think there's a lot of people interested. I've still not heard from a couple of people we have every year so I don't think the final 9 will be around very long.

Raiderhater
08-12-2005, 03:01 PM
I told him to get in touch with you soon 'cause you didn't have many left.... course, now that I think about it... I don't think I gave him your number. Heh, I'm a genius.

LOL! I can't wait to hang out with this group (in person) again.

OldTownChief
08-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Okay - I bought all 50 tickets even though we only had 41 sold. Therefore, we have 9 tix remaining for purchase. Let me know if you'd like game tickets ASAP.

Hey Phil,
Do you know yet what row/section my 9 are?

Frazod
08-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I'd like to sit directly behind Jamie. :evil:

Raiderhater
08-12-2005, 10:08 PM
I'd like to sit directly behind Jamie. :evil:

:spock: Behind me, huh? We might have to make this - :TinkyWinky: your smilie......

Frazod
08-12-2005, 11:12 PM
:spock: Behind me, huh? We might have to make this - :TinkyWinky: your smilie......

Reminiscing over your Best Buy days, eh? :D

Sorry to dissappoint. I was merely hoping to get a seat from which I might "accidently" slap you upside the head on occasion.

Not that I'd ever do such a thing.....

:fire:

Raiderhater
08-13-2005, 06:38 AM
Reminiscing over your Best Buy days, eh? :D

Sorry to dissappoint. I was merely hoping to get a seat from which I might "accidently" slap you upside the head on occasion.

Not that I'd ever do such a thing.....

:fire:

Whatever you say, Martha.

Phobia
08-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey Phil,
Do you know yet what row/section my 9 are?

Not yet.

Only 6 game tickets remain. Plenty of tickets to the Friday and Saturday events.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Well, I see Paypal processed my order for the Friday night Banquet. I have my plane tickets, rental car, hotel and my ticket for the game.

Is it football season yet?

JazzzLovr
08-14-2005, 11:49 AM
7.Lastly,as it needs to be covered that although this is a party it does take place at our home and on our property.The mrs and I ask that you respect that with your actions and your language.This is not to say you can't cuss, just remember that I do have some relatives and employees who volunteer their time to help make this event a success and they'd rather not be subjected to F-bombs every other word.

Yeah, you said everyone had to behave last year too, but that didn't stop Phil from attending then either. I'm not getting my hopes up this time. ;)

Nzoner
08-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah, you said everyone had to behave last year too, but that didn't stop Phil from attending then either. I'm not getting my hopes up this time. ;)

This has nothing to do with Phil showing his ass,among other things.

Bowser
08-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Is there a certain date tickets must be purchased by?

Phobia
08-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Is there a certain date tickets must be purchased by?

Game tickets deadline has passed but I have 3 tickets remaining.

Event ticket sales are through Oct 7th. In some cases we may allow tickets to be purchased right up until the event, but there are a finite number of tickets this year. So, if you snooze you may lose.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-15-2005, 03:19 PM
I sent you pm Phil.... if there are any game tix left I'll take two, plus two tailgates and two to Nzoners.....might add a third of everything very soon. I'll send you a check once I know what you've got.... and I want...

:)

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-15-2005, 03:20 PM

I'll take two of them....maybe all three....will know by tomorrow........if they are still left then.

KC Dan
08-15-2005, 03:30 PM

Event ticket sales are through Oct 7th. In some cases we may allow tickets to be purchased right up until the event, but there are a finite number of tickets this year. So, if you snooze you may lose.
I want a ticket to both the Banquet and St. Joe events. If you will be at the Seahag preseaason game at B5, I will give you money there. Bring receipt.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Any tickets left?

Phobia
08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Any tickets left?

How many do you want?

Hammock Parties
08-17-2005, 02:14 PM
How many do you want?

Nevermind. But...I might be at the Redskin game. :evil:

Bowser
08-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Did my paypal make it through to you?

Phobia
08-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Did my paypal make it through to you?

Yeah, you're golden. Did you not receive some kind of auto confirmation?

If I had known people weren't getting confirmations, I'd have been sending them out individually.

My apologies. I'll start doing that.

Bowser
08-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, you're golden. Did you not receive some kind of auto confirmation?

If I had known people weren't getting confirmations, I'd have been sending them out individually.

My apologies. I'll start doing that.

I received conformation for the hat, but not the events.

Phobia
08-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Really? I'll talk to the lady in charge.

Bowser
08-25-2005, 09:44 PM
My bad. ENDelt was correct - it got dumped in the delete pile by mistake. Tell Pink she is doing a bang up job.

Phobia
08-25-2005, 10:16 PM
My bad. ENDelt was correct - it got dumped in the delete pile by mistake. Tell Pink she is doing a bang up job.

Oh, great. Now that we've spent the last 3 hours troubleshooting....

That's gonna cost you beer.

Bowser
08-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Oh, great. Now that we've spent the last 3 hours troubleshooting....

That's gonna cost you beer.

ROFL

I'll sneak out some of the wife's 1554. Just don't tell her......

luv
08-27-2005, 02:01 AM
Even though there are no tickets for the game, I have been contemplating buying one, single solitary ticket to the party at Nzoner's. That would be a big step in me breaking out of my incredibly shy norm though. Not saying yes yet, just letting you know I am thinking about it.

go bo
08-27-2005, 12:14 PM
you should come...

it's just a bunch of zany chiefs fans getting a little drunk and having a good time...

everybody is on their best behavior too...

no feuds, no disagreements and no fights...

just chiefs fans getting together...

you should come to the saturday party in st. joe...

you'll love it...

go bo
08-28-2005, 11:58 AM
I, uh.... well, on second thought. I guess you're right. That is about as good as it gets for me.ROFL ROFL ROFL

actually, i was thinking of you when i decided to put it that way instead of saying everyone acts good or the like...

CHIEF4EVER
08-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Phob, I just got back in from the road and wanted to know if any tickets are still available. Will pay for ticket plus tailgate plus donation as I likely won't be able to attend any events (although entering my world famousest brisket at the cookoff, which would likely be a shoo in for top prize :p would be fun).

Phobia
09-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey y'all. We have people from 9 states attending our events thus far. We'd like to see some additional local support, especially for the Friday night banquet. Time is running out. The brewery should be a killer event, especially if you (or your husband) enjoys a fine beer.

go bo
09-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey y'all. We have people from 9 states attending our events thus far. We'd like to see some additional local support, especially for the Friday night banquet. Time is running out. The brewery should be a killer event, especially if you (or your husband) enjoys a fine beer.man, i wish i could bring the boys to the banquet...

they both like to drink a lot, a lot...

this is the first banquet i'll miss since i became a planeteer... :( :( :(

i recommend the banquet to everybody...

good food, good friends, good cause...

c'mon folks, check it out... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

chief husker
09-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Looking forward to the Friday banquet. FYI, We are staying at a Days Inn, local chamber of commerce lady told me it was stumbling distance from the Brewery. Less than two blocks. Rate with AAA was $49.00.

ptlyon
09-22-2005, 11:57 AM
... local chamber of commerce lady told me it was stumbling distance from the Brewery.

Good idea for you...

chief husker
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Good idea for you...

Gotta have something to hang your hat on.

ptlyon
09-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Gotta have something to hang your hat on.

I already got somethin, thanks. ;)

go bo
09-22-2005, 12:40 PM
are you two gonna get a room, or what? :p :p :p

OldTownChief
09-22-2005, 04:23 PM
FYI Along with a case of Boulvard Wheat I'll be hauling 40 or 50 of my brother-in-law's famous home made bierocks to the tailgate. The best I've ever had, first come first serve. Will there be any space on someones grill to heat them up?

Raiderhater
09-22-2005, 06:33 PM
FYI Along with a case of Boulvard Wheat I'll be hauling 40 or 50 of my brother-in-law's famous home made bierocks to the tailgate. The best I've ever had, first come first serve. Will there be any space on someones grill to heat them up?

Grill? What kind of tailgate do you think this is going to be? We use a portable microwave to cook our meat.

OldTownChief
09-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Grill? What kind of tailgate do you think this is going to be? We use a portable microwave to cook our meat.

However they get hot, they better all get ate up cause I'm not taking them back to Augusta.

Raiderhater
09-22-2005, 06:56 PM
However they get hot, they better all get ate up cause I'm not taking them back to Augusta.

I was just kidding. I won't have any of the grills, but I am certain that no one will mind you using them, especially if you are sharing with the person who does own it. ;)

OldTownChief
09-22-2005, 07:07 PM
I was just kidding.

I know. Actually a microwave would be nice, I've never tried re-heating these up on a grill. I guess I'll wrap em in foil and see how it goes.

BigRedChief
09-22-2005, 10:12 PM
I received conformation for the hat, but not the events.

Same for me. Hat and shirt confirmation. Events, no confirmation

BigRedChief
09-26-2005, 10:14 AM
Same for me. Hat and shirt confirmation. Events, no confirmation

Ordered some more "event" stuff andf got a confirmation this time.

chiefs4me
10-02-2005, 12:01 PM
you should come...

it's just a bunch of zany chiefs fans getting a little drunk and having a good time...

everybody is on their best behavior too...

no feuds, no disagreements and no fights...

just chiefs fans getting together...

you should come to the saturday party in st. joe...

you'll love it...

:rolleyes:and I have some swamp land for sale...you buying?

go bo
10-02-2005, 12:22 PM
:rolleyes:and I have some swap land for sale...you buying?why would i want to buy it when i can just swap you for it?

chiefs4me
10-02-2005, 12:36 PM
why would i want to buy it when i can just swap you for it?

ROFL......I went back and fixed my post...they make me so freaking mad I cant even spell......:banghead:

Skip Towne
10-03-2005, 05:34 PM
ROFL......I went back and fixed my post...they make me so freaking mad I cant even spell......:banghead:
I used to have the ability to do that.

tommykat
10-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Sniffle, Sniffle.......can't make it this year. I am working Fridays and Saturdays now. No way out with the elders...Have fun all~:clap:

Skip Towne
10-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Sniffle, Sniffle.......can't make it this year. I am working Fridays and Saturdays now. No way out with the elders...Have fun all~:clap:
What kind of work are you doing, TK?

chiefs4me
10-03-2005, 08:33 PM
I used to have the ability to do that.

they make me mad......you just piss me off..ROFL

BigRedChief
10-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Are we getting more locals to the festivities this year? I know of two new ones that are coming for the first time.

Phobia
10-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Are we getting more locals to the festivities this year? I know of two new ones that are coming for the first time.

About the same. I'm about to cancel the whole thing.

JazzzLovr
10-04-2005, 08:33 PM
What kind of work are you doing, TK?

She's studying to become a veterinarian so she can get the really good drugs.

Bowser
10-04-2005, 08:34 PM

I hear she has 20/15 vision these days.....

Skip Towne
10-04-2005, 09:20 PM
TK would have to study to become a vegetarian.

go bo
10-05-2005, 11:31 AM
About the same. I'm about to cancel the whole thing.cancel what thing? the banquet, or the party at joe's?

or are you so discouraged by the team that you're going to cancel the season? :shrug:

Seek
10-05-2005, 02:24 PM
sorry I didn't have time to read the whole thread. What is up with the golf on Friday?

Since I am new to this forum, I am up to meeting some people on the links.

Mr. Kotter
10-05-2005, 02:29 PM
sorry I didn't have time to read the whole thread. What is up with the golf on Friday?

Since I am new to this forum, I am up to meeting some people on the links.

Here you go:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=125818

Phobia
10-05-2005, 04:39 PM
cancel what thing? the banquet, or the party at joe's?

or are you so discouraged by the team that you're going to cancel the season? :shrug:

Yes. The season has been cancelled. Heh heh.

Nah - everything is still as planned.

chief husker
10-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Yes. The season has been cancelled. Heh heh.

Nah - everything is still as planned.

Awesome. I plan on drinkin' you nancy boys down to the ground.

Bowser
10-07-2005, 09:46 PM

Famous last words. ENDelt is in training 24 hours a day for this event....

Rausch
10-08-2005, 04:25 PM

You better get up early.

Anyone off on friday? I got no clue how to get to this place.

Phobia
10-08-2005, 04:26 PM
http://www.ponygold.com/location.php

KS Smitty
10-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Comments about last years banquet from Jack Brittain, former teammate of Joe's.

"Monday Night Football for us meant attending the annual banquet of The 37 Forever Foundation at Arrowhead Stadium. People from all walks of life from all over the country joined together several years ago, because they were moved by Joe D.’s story. They raise money and have fun while helping to teach children how to swim. Most of the members are Chiefs' fans, but some don’t know a thing about football. The group has an Ark-La-Tex chapter and we are planning the start of a NSU/Natchitoches chapter. Take a moment, when you can, to visit their website (www.37Forever.org). These are unselfish people, just like Joe.

At the banquet, Coach Williams and I told some of the stories I've already recounted here. Afterward, people wanted to know more about this incredible man who ultimately sacrificed his life, surely to be filled with riches and fame, for three strangers drowning in a pond. We invited the group to come down to Louisiana and learn more about Joe, and they didn't hesitate to say they will be here, maybe when we have the Joe Delaney Memorial golf tournament next spring, or the Joe Delaney Bowl spring game."

http://www.nsudemons.com/pages/demonDust/ddStory.asp?ID=44

Nzoner
10-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Could I get an idea of how many will be crashing(as delt put it) at Casa de Nzoner's this weekend.

Friday,Saturday or both.

Saulbadguy
10-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Could I get an idea of how many will be crashing(as delt put it) at Casa de Nzoner's this weekend.

Friday,Saturday or both.
I'll be crashing there Saturday night. I'm pretty sure Jamie (raiderhader) is as well.

Demonpenz
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Man can i just pay phil or nzoner when i get there I don't like pay pal

go bo
10-11-2005, 11:18 AM
no... :D :D :D

Saulbadguy
10-11-2005, 11:19 AM
How much room is in the game room? I have an airbed, but is that too big?

BigRedChief
10-11-2005, 11:28 AM

You can pay me. I'll get the money to Phil.......I swear....:rolleyes:

Demonpenz
10-11-2005, 12:05 PM
hopefully we will have some good weather

ptlyon
10-11-2005, 12:13 PM
TWC says highs about 70 both days.

Perfect.

Phobia
10-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Get where? To Nzoners on Saturday or will you be attending the banquet as well?

If it's just Nzoners pay him when you arrive but send him a courtesy PM telling him how many you're bringing.

Coach
10-11-2005, 03:34 PM
I'll be there to hang out, but I'll be staying at Olathe on Saturday night up to Sunday morning.

Nzoner
10-11-2005, 04:59 PM
How much room is in the game room? I have an airbed, but is that too big?

There's enough room.

Demonpenz
10-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Get where? To Nzoners on Saturday or will you be attending the banquet as well?

If it's just Nzoners pay him when you arrive but send him a courtesy PM telling him how many you're bringing.

just to nzoners i will be by myself.

jspchief
10-12-2005, 04:06 PM
What time does the Nzoner thing start on Saturday?

Phobia
10-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Noon.

Raiderhater
10-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I'll be crashing there Saturday night. I'm pretty sure Jamie (raiderhader) is as well.

This would be correct.

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Noon.

Sure you don't want to start earlier. ENDelt will be drunk before then. ;)

BigRedChief
10-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Sure you don't want to start earlier. ENDelt will be drunk before then. ;)

Better not be. I want to take his money fair and square.

Nzoner
10-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Noon.

The invites I sent out here say 11a.m. so if anyone wants to come earlier you're welcome to,in fact feel free to,in case we need some last minute help.

Raiderhater
10-13-2005, 10:47 AM
The invites I sent out here say 11a.m. so if anyone wants to come earlier you're welcome to,in fact feel free to,in case we need some last minute help.

That's good, because I had planned to show up early regardless.

chief husker
10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Noon will be early for me. Friday should be a good time. 'zoner, what about the beverage types?

Nzoner
10-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Noon will be early for me. Friday should be a good time. 'zoner, what about the beverage types?

Bud,Bud Light,Miller Light,Coors Light,Busch Light

Any of those work?

chief husker
10-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Bud,Bud Light,Miller Light,Coors Light,Busch Light

Any of those work?

Got any Olympia?

Bowser
10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Got any Olympia?

chief husker
10-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Actually, when I grew up, it was Old Milwaukee. After sneaking out so many, I can still drink them warm.

Nzoner
10-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Got any Olympia?

Damn,if only I'd known,I coulda saved enough to send a few more kids to swimming lessons. :D

KS Smitty
10-13-2005, 09:40 PM

Friday,Saturday or both.

The Smitty's will be crashing (but not burning) in the van somewhere on the Nzoner property Saturday night. Thanks to the Mrs. Joe, she's a good lady!

Nzoner
10-13-2005, 09:48 PM
The Smitty's will be crashing (but not burning) in the van somewhere on the Nzoner property Saturday night. Thanks to the Mrs. Joe, she's a good lady!

You know it's supposed to be 40 degrees overnight,if you don't want to crash in the house at least consider bringing sleeping bags and crashing by the fire pit.

KS Smitty
10-13-2005, 09:53 PM
You know it's supposed to be 40 degrees overnight,if you don't want to crash in the house at least consider bringing sleeping bags and crashing by the fire pit.

Bah! Smitty's don't need firepit...makem enough heat to keepum plenty warm....

(sorry I went gobo for a second)

Seriously though as long as it isn't lower 40's we have the equipment...

Lurch
10-13-2005, 10:33 PM

Is there a river on Mrs. Joe's property?

Coach
10-13-2005, 10:56 PM
I'm also curious to know if we'll be watching any NCAA football games at Nzoner's?

Mr. Kotter
10-13-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm also curious to know if we'll be watching any NCAA football games at Nzoner's?

All day, any game you want. That was last year anyway...you HAVE seen pics of his "gameroom" haven't you?

Coach
10-13-2005, 11:02 PM
All day, any game you want. That was last year anyway...you HAVE seen pics of his "gameroom" haven't you?

Yes, I have seen the photos, and I have to say that it is very impressive, the display setup.

I was just curious anyways, since my brother gets bored easily somewhat, and the only thing to at least keep him not bored is to watch those football games.

Mr. Kotter
10-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Yes, I have seen the photos, and I have to say that it is very impressive, the display setup.

I was just curious anyways, since my brother gets bored easily somewhat, and the only thing to at least keep him not bored is to watch those football games.

He'll have 5 or 6 games to choose from.

And if he gets bored here, man....there ain't no hope for the dude. :thumb:

Coach
10-13-2005, 11:15 PM
He'll have 5 or 6 games to choose from.

And if he gets bored here, man....there ain't no hope for the dude. :thumb:

Heh heh, cool.

Just to give you guys a little advanced warning, he is pretty much deaf. So in other words, if you wanted to at least communicate with him, you either have to write things down on a piece of paper, sign language to him, or just ask me what you are trying to say to him, and I'll relay it.

Other than that, I don't think he'll be a problem.

Mr. Kotter
10-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Heh heh, cool.

Just to give you guys a little advanced warning, he is pretty much deaf. So in other words, if you wanted to at least communicate with him, you either have to write things down on a piece of paper, sign language to him, or just ask me what you are trying to say to him, and I'll relay it.

Other than that, I don't think he'll be a problem.

He'll be welcomed, and he should feel right at home. These are good people.

Raiderhater
10-14-2005, 08:21 AM

Saul has appearantly already reserved a tv for the KSU vs. Tech game for me and him.

Raiderhater
10-14-2005, 08:22 AM
He'll be welcomed, and he should feel right at home. These are good people.

Yeah, our dumb to his deaf.

ptlyon
10-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Were we supposed to get an "E-ticket" or something to that effect?

I never got any confirmation...

BigRedChief
10-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Were we supposed to get an "E-ticket" or something to that effect?

I never got any confirmation...

They are trying to tell you something.

ptlyon
10-14-2005, 09:06 AM
They are trying to tell you something.

I guess so...

BigRedChief
10-14-2005, 09:13 AM
I guess so...

Eariler in this thread there was a discussion about it. I think they said that there is a list at the door and they will check off names.

ptlyon
10-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Eariler in this thread there was a discussion about it. I think they said that there is a list at the door and they will check off names.

Cool.

Thanks BRC.

Nzoner
10-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Saul has appearantly already reserved a tv for the KSU vs. Tech game for me and him.

I don't have the college ticket nor local programming but between DirecTv and the C-band I'm sure we'll find it.

Also at 4 o'clock the Cards-Astros play-off will be on and it looks now as though Nascar will be on the big screen at 6.Thank God the band starts at 7.

Bowser
10-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Shit. I meant to bring a couple sixers of Old Monkeyshine with, but didn't get around to making it to the liquor store. Now I regret it even more.

The wife is a fellow beer snob, and we're making a run later today. Any requests, if I can't find "Old Monkeyshine"?

Nzoner
10-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Shit. I meant to bring a couple sixers of Old Monkeyshine with, but didn't get around to making it to the liquor store. Now I regret it even more.

Next year we could upgrade the fundraiser to higher quality brews,however,we'll either have to charge double or opt for burgers and brauts.

Nzoner
10-14-2005, 10:44 AM
So, I get an hour to heckel NASCAR fans, then?

This outta be good,the mrs and one her sisters has already said if anybody gives us any shit we're kicking them out.

Nzoner
10-14-2005, 10:50 AM
How big are her sisters?

You can see for yourself here's their new website (http://3sistersracing.com/),I'm telling you they're fanatics.

Bowser
10-14-2005, 10:51 AM
I know you can't find Old Monkeyshine. It's made by Nimbus, a Tucson brewery. I believe you can only get it in AZ.

That year beer (1554? I'm bad with numbers.) is pretty good.

Yep. 1554 is the beer of choice for her. We'll bring some extra.

There's a liquor store called Gomers in Parkville, and they have a pretty diverse selection of beer. I'll give them a shot....

Freakin beer snobs........ :)

Nzoner
10-14-2005, 10:51 AM
Sheesh... by the time the race starts, I'm liable to have 8 hours of drinkin' under my belt. I'll be heckling everyone I see... NASCAR fan or otherwise.

The NASCAR fans will just be providing me more material.

Just make sure before you go blurting out anything about anal sex that mama or mrs Nzoner are not in the vicinity.

Nzoner
10-14-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm guessing that's a reference to something from last year that I don't remember.

Just wait until you see the t-shirt I brought for tomorrow. :D

You'd be guessing right,my dear old mother still hasn't recovered,in fact she just asked if that disgusting young man was gonna be here this year. :)

go bo
10-14-2005, 11:16 AM
You'd be guessing right,my dear old mother still hasn't recovered,in fact she just asked if that disgusting young man was gonna be here this year. :)wow, i haven't been called young for a long, long time...

oh, wait...

go bo
10-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Next year we could upgrade the fundraiser to higher quality brews,however,we'll either have to charge double or opt for burgers and brauts.i like burgers and brats... :) :) :)

BigRedChief
10-14-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't have the college ticket nor local programming but between DirecTv and the C-band I'm sure we'll find it.

Also at 4 o'clock the Cards-Astros play-off will be on and it looks now as though Nascar will be on the big screen at 6.Thank God the band starts at 7.
Nascar over the Cards/Astros playoff game? WTF are you guys communists up there in St. Joe?

|Zach|
10-15-2005, 09:35 AM
It was up in the air but it looks like I will indeed be able to make it to the event this afteroon.

Can't wait!

Coach
10-15-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, it was fun.

4th and Long
10-16-2005, 05:35 AM
Well, it was fun.
I had to work and missed all the fun. *insert sad face here*

Bowser
10-16-2005, 06:33 AM
I had to work and missed all the fun. *insert sad face here*

[Nelson Muntz] HA-HAAA [/Nelson Muntz]

Are you at least going to be at the tailgate and game, bitchbag?

4th and Long
10-16-2005, 07:37 AM
[Nelson Muntz] HA-HAAA [/Nelson Muntz]

Are you at least going to be at the tailgate and game, bitchbag?
That would require tickets, of which, I do not have, you puke face.