PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 players to watch in the AFC west!!

oaklandhater
07-28-2005, 05:36 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/07/27/gallery.afc.west/content.1.html

Phobia
07-28-2005, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the truncated link.

Skip Towne
07-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Yeah, and it doesn't work either.

oaklandhater
Fix it sry about that

oaklandhater
I FIXED IT!!!!!!!

Phobia
07-28-2005, 06:05 AM
I FIXED IT!!!!!!!

I hate to be argumentative.....

Phobia
07-28-2005, 06:06 AM
There. I really did fix it for you.

oaklandhater
07-28-2005, 06:07 AM
NOW IT REALLY IS FIXED AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

oaklandhater
07-28-2005, 06:08 AM
There. I really did fix it for you.

IT was mine to fix damm you phobia makeing me look bad :(

Phobia
07-28-2005, 06:11 AM
I don't make you look bad, you make you look bad.

So does SI. That was a crappy list. Warren Sapp? Has he ever been more irrelevent than 2005?

oaklandhater
07-28-2005, 06:18 AM
I don't make you look bad, you make you look bad.

So does SI. That was a crappy list. Warren Sapp? Has he ever been more irrelevent than 2005?

At least it was something im going crazy looking for something to post during the off season.

I also agree that Warren sapp should not have made the list :)

JimNasium
07-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Warren Sapp? What? Watch him get fatter?

jspchief
07-28-2005, 06:28 AM
I would have put Kendrell Bell on that list. If he can return to his rookie form, he will end up being the steal of the '05 off-season.

I like how the writer tells us how well Edwards did "in his first season with San Diego". Nevermind that he's been there 3 years. Sports journalism has to be the easiest job on the planet.

Warrior5
07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
Again, this is all good.

Keep %$#&*! doubting the Chiefs.

ptlyon
07-28-2005, 06:51 AM
I totally agree on Sapp.

Watch him get manhandled twice this year, again.

Andoverer
07-28-2005, 07:15 AM
Dante Hall wouldn't be that high on my list.
Plummer for Denver is key.
Collins for Oakland is key.
As for KC, I'm just as or more interested in keeping watch on Derrick Johnson, Ryan Sims, Freddie Mitchell, Boomer Grigsby, Jared Allen, Priest Holmes, Samie Parker, William Bartee, Dustin Colquit and RICH SCANLON

InChiefsHeaven
07-28-2005, 07:32 AM
Dante Hall wouldn't be that high on my list.
Plummer for Denver is key.
Collins for Oakland is key.
As for KC, I'm just as or more interested in keeping watch on Derrick Johnson, Ryan Sims, Freddie Mitchell, Boomer Grigsby, Jared Allen, Priest Holmes, Samie Parker, William Bartee, Dustin Colquit and RICH SCANLON

Exactly. Dante is not the player to watch for this season. We've seen what he can do. I love the line about the Chiefs needing some cheap TD's if they expect to rebound this season...WTF??

Offensively, the players to watch are Kris Wilson and LJ. Defensively, well, gotta watch the whole bloody thing. I agree Bell will be one to watch, but so will Mitchell. Make or break season for him IMO.

In Dungver, it's all about Jake, and they proved that with their lame offseason. They really believe in him, even though he has never shown a good reason to be. They survive more on their defense than their QB. Since they have all their eggs in the Plumber basket, I'm looking forward to some serious Denver Omlets...

Raiduhs...yeah, I guess you need to watch Moss...watch him cry like a bitch, that is. Seriously, with him being covered by Surtain and hopefully just hammered on every play by him or Knight (preferably both) he can be neutralized. Don't get me wrong, with Collins' arm, he'll have a good season. But it won't be enough to get the Raiduhs to the playoffs. Nor will the stellar play of Warren Sapp (how he makes the list is beyond me...)

Bolts - Meh. I don't give a shit about the Chargers.