PDA

View Full Version : Tales from the Jail

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Lemme start off by tellin ya inmates are freakin geniouses (CPS) 2 nights ago some inmate decided to flush a towel and a bed sheet down the toilet which caused all the blocks to flood with poop and pee/dirty water. The plumber gets called and he comes in and snakes out said towel and sheet. During the clean up the inmates decide that they needed to make the floors "super clean" and mixed bleach and amonia in the mop buckets and went to work. By the time anyone noticed the whole jail was rank with the horrible smell that produces. Fortunatly they only used the mixture in one block so we were still able to air the Jail out and not have any major problems.

That night about an hour after I got off I call back to the Jail about a few things and find out the blocks were flooding again. The plumber shows up around 9:30 pm and runs a camera down the pipes and finds another sheet, not a new one but an original one (so they flushed 2 sheets and a towel). He says that he has to go to boulder to get his truck which has more tools (the sheet was 85 feet away from the snake point) He says he can't come back till 9 am . So all night the inmates had to stay on lock down so they won't play in the poop water. The next morning orders are to let the inmates sleep in hopes the problem can be solved before they notice they haven't been fed breakfast. Well 11 am rolls around and no one (including the deputies) have been fed. Well the inmates decide they are gonna start banging on doors and screaming at the top of their lungs (things like a$$hole, I'm calling my lawyer etc etc) cause we can't feed them while there is poop water on the floor not to mention we had to shut the water off so the problem wouldn't get worse and to top it off the kitchen can't cook or clean without water. At about 1 pm we finally got sack lunches for everyone but had to feed them in their cells. Anyway long story short the sheet was finally removed around 7 pm but not before the Sheriff had to pop for 26 pizzas to feed these retards. And I just got off a 13.5 hour shift......I'm freakin tired :mad:

Bowser
07-28-2005, 09:21 PM
That sounds really shitty.

Oh yeah! That's the stuff, baby!!1211!!

Bowser
07-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Seriously, what a crappy deal. (Stop it, DC! You're frickin killing me!)

Get some rest, and pray that the smell is gone.

BTW, are you a guard in a jail, or a prison?

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
That sounds really shitty.

Oh yeah! That's the stuff, baby!!1211!!

:LOL: thats my boy!

I thank my lucky stars I just have to stand there and give directions I would really hate to have to clean those numbnuts mess

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Seriously, what a crappy deal. (Stop it, DC! You're frickin killing me!)

Get some rest, and pray that the smell is gone.

BTW, are you a guard in a jail, or a prison?

Jail Deputy for 1 year then on the road :D and I can't wait already :p

alanm
07-28-2005, 09:27 PM
What Bologna sandwiches aren't good enough? It is for Sheriff Apraio-sp down in Phoenix. Better yet ship their asses down there. Them clowns in Denver have it too easy.

ChiefFripp
07-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Sheriff:" Deptuy, you , you're the Chef fan right?"
Denver Chief: "yeah..."
Sheriff:" well you had better get that mop out and start soaking up that turd water before the pizzas get here or you'll be in a world of sh!t."
Denver Chief(with a crazy look in his eyes): "I am..in a world of...sh!T."

Bowser
07-28-2005, 09:29 PM
What Bologna sandwiches aren't good enough? It is for Sheriff Apraio-sp down in Phoenix. Better yet ship their asses down there. Them clowns in Denver have it too easy.

No shit. Isn't that the guy who makes the inmates stay in tent cities in the middle of the desert, and feeds the green bologna?

1adam1238
07-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey, looks like we deal with the same type of assholes. I work in a Maximum secuirty prison.....we shut the water off when they start to flood....

alanm
07-28-2005, 09:32 PM
No shit. Isn't that the guy who makes the inmates stay in tent cities in the middle of the desert, and feeds the green bologna?
That's the guy. I'm pretty sure he doesn't get much repeat business. Sounds like most have moved on to Denver. ROFL

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:33 PM

I agree the inmates have it way to easy cable tv, movies, PS2. However it kinda makes my job easier not to have to deal with bored irate inmates....I would much rather them be good PS2 players than have more time on their hands thinking of ways to make a shank or ambush a deputy. It's not Denver county either those guys have it pretty rough....besides the deputies only get to eat what the kitchen makes :(

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Sheriff:" Deptuy, you , you're the Chef fan right?"
Denver Chief: "yeah..."
Sheriff:" well you had better get that mop out and start soaking up that turd water before the pizzas get here or you'll be in a world of sh!t."
Denver Chief(with a crazy look in his eyes): "I am..in a world of...sh!T."

Actually I know I have found the prefect dept to work for there are seveal other deputies that are chiefs fans

Donger
07-28-2005, 09:35 PM
I agree the inmates have it way to easy cable tv, movies, PS2. However it kinda makes my job easier not to have to deal with bored irate inmates....I would much rather them be good PS2 players than have more time on their hands thinking of ways to make a shank or ambush a deputy. It's not Denver county either those guys have it pretty rough....besides the deputies only get to eat what the kitchen makes :(

How you resist to shoot them all while they are collectively attempting to escape is beyond me.

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey, looks like we deal with the same type of assholes. I work in a Maximum secuirty prison.....we shut the water off when they start to flood....

yeah freakin turds.....it seems its the fed holds that we have that are the most obnoxious

Donger
07-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Actually I know I have found the prefect dept to work for there are seveal other deputies that are chiefs fans

Let me guess, Douglas County?

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:36 PM
How you resist to shoot them all while they are collectively attempting to escape is beyond me.

The taser is more fun :D

you live in Hygene?

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:38 PM

nein

Donger
07-28-2005, 09:38 PM
The taser is more fun :D

you live in Hygene?

No. I don't know what or where Hygiene is.

StcChief
07-28-2005, 09:39 PM
**** 'em.

One of their own messed up by putting a sheet down the shitter. They all pay by cleaning it up,
no lunch or whatever the mess hall can whip up. Sandwiches etc.

I'm with the Sheriff in Az. let them off easy, and you pay al the way.

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:41 PM
No. I don't know what or where Hygiene is.

:spock:

DenverChief
07-28-2005, 09:44 PM
**** 'em.

One of their own messed up by putting a sheet down the shitter. They all pay by cleaning it up,
no lunch or whatever the mess hall can whip up. Sandwiches etc.

I'm with the Sheriff in Az. let them off easy, and you pay al the way.I don't agree with everything he does but I think he is on the right track

Donger
07-28-2005, 09:44 PM
:spock:

My name isn't really Donger either, detective.

:)

One of my neighbors is an Aurora PD cop. He's a good guy. But, if I get pulled over at DIA more time, I'm going to be rather upset.

headsnap
07-28-2005, 10:16 PM
our Drummer is a Guard at LaGrange Reformatory(KY State Prison) and he was one of the guys called in to identify these bodies...

http://newscenter.ninn.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11968

These winners apparently had a plan to dress up as garbage for their escape. They hid in a dumpster and had a plan to hide in the truck and escape at the next stop. Supposedly ther were told that there is a small area that one can hide in and not get squished when the trash got compacted in the truck... if the truck was emply that is. It wasn't. The truck stopped at an industrial construcition site before it went to LaGrange. Scott was telling of how the escapees were impaled, had the skin ripped from their bodies, eyeballs hanging out of the sockets...

Darwin at work..

Mr Grimm
07-28-2005, 10:19 PM

I've always been prone to chain gangs. but some people think thats cruel. They play PS2 in the jail, because DOC banned them a little after i quit last year.

they get 2 channels here if they are really good with tin foil.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Scott was telling of how the escapees were impaled, had the skin ripped from their bodies, eyeballs hanging out of the sockets...

Darwin at work..

yummy

chiefs4me
07-28-2005, 10:23 PM
I don't actually see what they gained by this stunt, they are the ones who suffered, and rightly so. And pizza? Don't you have a shitty hamburger joint around you?

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 10:25 PM
I don't actually see what they gained by this stunt, they are the ones who suffered, and rightly so. And pizza? Don't you have a shitty hamburger joint around you?

fuc that. Throw a loaf of bread in their cell and have them make a shit sammich with the poop water......fn animals

Mr Grimm
07-28-2005, 10:26 PM

huh, i got 2 guys in here now for beating a pizza delivery guy almost to death for a pie and some wings.
their gettin it pretty hard.

Skip Towne
07-28-2005, 10:28 PM
I'll bet DC staged all this to keep his boyfriend from getting out.

chiefs4me
07-28-2005, 10:42 PM
huh, i got 2 guys in here now for beating a pizza delivery guy almost to death for a pie and some wings.
their gettin it pretty hard.

I have no clue what you just said.

KS Smitty
07-28-2005, 10:49 PM

I do believe that Mr. Grimm is saying that there are 2 new detainees in the incarceration joint he is working that beat a delivery boy for the pizza and some chicken he delivered that wasn't good enough.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Disgusting. They flood the f*ckin joint out, then get rewarded with delivery pizza? At least they know what to do when movie night rolls around. Good to see tax dollars reeeeeaaaaaaaalllllly workin for us.

Mr Grimm
07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
I do believe that Mr. Grimm is saying that there are 2 new detainees in the incarceration joint he is working that beat a delivery boy for the pizza and some chicken he delivered that wasn't good enough.

thats pretty much it.

Skip Towne
07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
You got some good dope don'tcha? He said he is a guard at a penal institution and there are two inmates in his care that are being detained because they committed felony battery on a fast food delivery person. And that the other inmates frown on that practice.

Mr. Kotter
07-28-2005, 10:54 PM
And some people think I'm crazy teaching HS kids....heh.

Keep up the good work--and thanks for your service, even if it's not "combat" duty.

Please, continue sharing these entertaining stories....I enjoy a good laugh at stupid people's antics.

Donger
07-28-2005, 10:55 PM

That's because you're a vacuous pinhead, and a slut.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 10:57 PM
And some people think I'm crazy teaching HS kids....heh.

Keep up the good work--and thanks for your service, even if it's not "combat" duty.

Please, continue sharing these entertaining stories....I enjoy a good laugh at stupid people's antics.

Where's your fuggin manners, boy? For chrissakes, offer him some pie......

Skip Towne
07-28-2005, 10:57 PM
That's because you're a vacuous pinhead, and a slut.
Aw, c'mon, don't sugarcoat it, tell us what you think.

Donger
07-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Aw, c'mon, don't sugarcoat it, tell us what you think.

Sh*t. I've actually been trying to less direct recently. It seemed rather subtle, almost gentle, when I typed it but I concur that it is rather harsh.

Then again, it's exceedingly accurate. So, f*ck it.

alanm
07-29-2005, 10:14 AM
yeah freakin turds.....it seems its the fed holds that we have that are the most obnoxious
Thank you, thank you. ROFL ROFL ROFL

BIG_DADDY
07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
How many times you had piss thrown on you so far?

DenverChief
07-29-2005, 11:06 AM
How many times you had piss thrown on you so far?

zero and if they did they would be gettin a ride on the taser :D

HemiEd
07-29-2005, 01:20 PM
I'll bet DC staged all this to keep his boyfriend from getting out.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 01:26 PM
zero and if they did they would be gettin a ride on the taser :D

You've named your unit "taser"? :spock:

Iowanian
07-29-2005, 01:29 PM
all that man-doo on the floor probably turned some people on.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Shortly after 9/11 we had a group of recalled sailors that were qualifying with the M-16. The range of choice was at one of Florida's institutions for criminals.

One sailor started firing fully automatic, with the rangemaster's permission, and emptied two magazines. Shortly after that I took my turn, a couple of prison trucks came screaming into the range area and jumped out yelling, we are taking rounds in the day room!!!

The range master replied.....so? They ARE prisioners!!!

When it came to the pizza, I think I'd reply...They ARE prisioners, let them eat their bologna!

Braincase
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM

Douglas County Sheriff Ken McGovern is a Bronco's fan... and a good friend of mine. ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
07-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Lemme start off by tellin ya inmates are freakin geniouses (CPS) 2 nights ago some inmate decided to flush a towel and a bed sheet down the toilet which caused all the blocks to flood with poop and pee/dirty water. The plumber gets called and he comes in and snakes out said towel and sheet. During the clean up the inmates decide that they needed to make the floors "super clean" and mixed bleach and amonia in the mop buckets and went to work. By the time anyone noticed the whole jail was rank with the horrible smell that produces. Fortunatly they only used the mixture in one block so we were still able to air the Jail out and not have any major problems.

That night about an hour after I got off I call back to the Jail about a few things and find out the blocks were flooding again. The plumber shows up around 9:30 pm and runs a camera down the pipes and finds another sheet, not a new one but an original one (so they flushed 2 sheets and a towel). He says that he has to go to boulder to get his truck which has more tools (the sheet was 85 feet away from the snake point) He says he can't come back till 9 am . So all night the inmates had to stay on lock down so they won't play in the poop water. The next morning orders are to let the inmates sleep in hopes the problem can be solved before they notice they haven't been fed breakfast. Well 11 am rolls around and no one (including the deputies) have been fed. Well the inmates decide they are gonna start banging on doors and screaming at the top of their lungs (things like a$$hole, I'm calling my lawyer etc etc) cause we can't feed them while there is poop water on the floor not to mention we had to shut the water off so the problem wouldn't get worse and to top it off the kitchen can't cook or clean without water. At about 1 pm we finally got sack lunches for everyone but had to feed them in their cells. Anyway long story short the sheet was finally removed around 7 pm but not before the Sheriff had to pop for 26 pizzas to feed these retards. And I just got off a 13.5 hour shift......I'm freakin tired :mad:

DenverChief + Prisoners = heaven for both parties