PDA

View Full Version : Bo knows practice

chris
07-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Back on the Practice Field
by Nick Athan of WarpaintIllustrated.com, July 29, 2005 at 9:26am ET

Marc Boerigter Profile

. After suffering a major knee injury last August in a pre-season game against the Cleveland Browns, wide receiver Marc Boerigter has returned to the practice field in River Falls, Wisconsin.

As two-a-days officially start on Friday, veteran receiver Marc Boerigter has been cleared by doctors to begin workouts with the Chiefs on the field.

He will battle newcomer Freddie Mitchell, Dante Hall, Craphonso Thorpe, who remains unsigned, and Samie Parker for playing time this season.

Boerigter has struggled since making a splash back in the 2002 season and the Hastings, Nebraska native has a lot to prove this season after a disappointing 2003 campaign and missing all of last year with a knee injury.

Kylo Ren
07-29-2005, 08:05 AM
I think Bo can be a key player if he can stay healthy.

the Talking Can
07-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Bo
Crap-ho
Smith
Horn

someone has to go...

jspchief
07-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Bo
Crap-ho
Smith
Horn

someone has to go...Smith or Horn would be my choice, with Smith probably leading the pack.

whoman69
07-29-2005, 05:15 PM
IMO Crap will be on the practice squad. Smith will win the starting job, but will need quite a few breathers to stay healthy.

4th and Long
07-29-2005, 05:19 PM
I can't believe go bo hasn't posted on this thread yet.

Hydrae
07-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Bo
Crap-ho
Smith
Horn

someone has to go...

Let's see

Parker
Kennison
Mitchell
Hall

I think only 2 of those listed above at most remain with the team. Didn't we only carry 5 WR last year? In that case, pick only one of the above. Offhand I would have to go with Crap because I think we all know that he will not last on the practice squad for any length of time.

Bowser
07-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Let's see

Parker
Kennison
Mitchell
Hall

I think only 2 of those listed above at most remain with the team. Didn't we only carry 5 WR last year? In that case, pick only one of the above. Offhand I would have to go with Crap because I think we all know that he will not last on the practice squad for any length of time.

Boe and Horn make the roster, with Crapshonso on the practice squad.

Skip Towne
07-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I can't believe go bo hasn't posted on this thread yet.
I think he's laying low cause if Bo doesn't make the team and Craphonso does he'll have to change to GoCrap.

4th and Long
07-29-2005, 06:25 PM
I think he's laying low cause if Bo doesn't make the team and Craphonso does he'll have to change to GoCrap.
ROFL