PDA

View Full Version : Jammal Brown agrees to deal

beer bacon
07-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Saints | Brown Agrees to Five-year Deal
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:33:48 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the New Orleans Saints have reached an agreement with rookie OT Jammal Brown, a first-round draft choice, on a five-year deal with a base value of $11 million. The deal includes about $8.5 million in guaranteed money.

================================

The #13 draft pick has signed. This should make it that much easier for Carl to come to agreement about terms with DJ's agent.

RedThat
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Saints | Brown Agrees to Five-year Deal
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:33:48 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the New Orleans Saints have reached an agreement with rookie OT Jammal Brown, a first-round draft choice, on a five-year deal with a base value of $11 million. The deal includes about $8.5 million in guaranteed money.

================================

The #13 draft pick has signed. This should make it that much easier for Carl to come to agreement about terms with DJ's agent.

I agree....does any in here think it doesnt matter that the 13th pick signed?
Do many of you think Carl will still live by his ego? And keep the negotitations between DJ and the Chiefs delayed.

KChiefs1
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
So the 13th has signed & the 14th is getting ready to?

jiveturkey
07-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Do many of you think Carl will still live by his ego? And keep the negotitations between DJ and the Chiefs delayed.Do you really think that?

:shake:

htismaqe
07-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Do many of you think Carl will still live by his ego? And keep the negotitations between DJ and the Chiefs delayed.

Do you REALLY think the only reason DJ isn't signed is because of Carl's ego?

tk13
07-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Yes, this is the most important season in years, probably the final one for our head coach and Carl's lifelong friend, ticket sales are down, fans are anxious, and Carl wants to sabotage it for everybody. Makes perfect sense.