PDA

View Full Version : Tickets arrived today and Priest

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
is on the seaon ticket window sticker.

Other than that I was reading one of the letters that came with the tickets and was surprised to read about Arrowhead Park (https://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/apark_rules_regs/).Apparently we can now tailgate the entire day prior to a game in Lot N.

Of course there are a few rules etc. which you can find at the above link if you're interested.

kc rush
07-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Sweet. Hopefully mine are in the mail today too.

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Sweet. Hopefully mine are in the mail today too.

Did you read about Arrowhead Park above?

Tailgating for a 24 hour period,don't know if I'd want to do it every home game but could make for one helluva Planet party one weekend.

bobbything
07-29-2005, 03:36 PM
I purchased my tix thru Ticketmaster and was disappointed to find out, when they came in the mail last weekend, that they were standard, Ticketmaster tickets. Not Chiefs tickets.

What a boner.

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 03:44 PM
I purchased my tix thru Ticketmaster and was disappointed to find out, when they came in the mail last weekend, that they were standard, Ticketmaster tickets. Not Chiefs tickets.

What a boner.

Yeah,that sucks.

I hated when TM took over the concert tik business,back when I was in high school concert tickets had a good look to them.I even saved all my stubs(as I try and do with my Chiefs tiks)these days I don't even bother hanging on to a concert stub.

chiefqueen
07-29-2005, 03:50 PM
Unfortunately I have to wait ~ 10 days for mine. I closed after the deadline to make changes on the account & couldn't do it b/f because I moved into a newly constructed condo.

jspchief
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Definately interesting about Arrowhead park. I could sleep overnight in my Suburban I suppose, on occasion. It would be a helluva good time to wake up in the shadow of the stadium, tailgating for breakfast. I wonder if you could tow in a pop-up?

I'll have to consider it for a game or two.

KCFalcon59
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Damn. Mine weren't in the mail. I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow.

AAAAnticipaation..........

kcchuck
07-29-2005, 03:57 PM
My mailbox had tickets today also, KCMO! I like the photos on the tickets, my favoite is #6, Buruss blocked field goal, I believe that is why we made the playoffs that yr, and it had been a hell of a long time since the last trip!

Rausch
07-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Definately interesting about Arrowhead park. I could sleep overnight in my Suburban I suppose, on occasion. It would be a helluva good time to wake up in the shadow of the stadium, tailgating for breakfast. I wonder if you could tow in a pop-up?

I'll have to consider it for a game or two.

By mid October (37 weekend) it should be pretty nice out as long as it doesn't rain or something. Be a good weekend to go on a tear.

I know Bob_Dole, Delt, and myself are capable of a 48 hour binge. Nzoner could pull it off as well I'm thinking.

Could be fun... :hmmm:

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
By mid October (37 weekend) it should be pretty nice out as long as it doesn't rain or something. Be a good weekend to go on a tear.

I know Bob_Dole, Delt, and myself are capable of a 48 hour binge. Nzoner could pull it off as well I'm thinking.

Could be fun... :hmmm:

Nzoner could pull it off,however,that weekend I'm hosting a 37 Forever Party in St Joe,with live music and all you can eat and drink,you may have heard something about it. ;)

Rausch
07-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Nzoner could pull it off,however,that weekend I'm hosting a 37 Forever Party in St Joe,with live music and all you can eat and drink,you may have heard something about it. ;)

I have now...

jspchief
07-29-2005, 04:15 PM
The more I read about it, the more I think it's sounds like a good time. I'm going to plan on trying to do it at least once. I think the 37 weekend will have too much other stuff going on, but I'm sure there will be other good dates.

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 04:17 PM
The more I read about it, the more I think it's sounds like a good time. I'm going to plan on trying to do it at least once. I think the 37 weekend will have too much other stuff going on, but I'm sure there will be other good dates.

Let me know,I already talked to Phobia about it,and he likes the idea as well.

jspchief
07-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Let me know,I already talked to Phobia about it,and he likes the idea as well.Yea, when the season gets closer, we can try and finalize a game for it. I might have a buddy with a bus, which would make it pretty sweet.

mcan
07-29-2005, 04:31 PM
What we all have to do is find a spot to meet Saturday evening before the game (somewhere where our cars won't be towed for parking overnight) and then carpool into lot N with just a few BIG cars/SUVs. Save us all some money since parking is like $25 anyway. Get a bunch of us there and party/BBQ into the night. Bring some TVs and generators and play a Madden tournament, video tapes of old games, etc... This could be a real blast.

mcan
07-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Yea, when the season gets closer, we can try and finalize a game for it. I might have a buddy with a bus, which would make it pretty sweet.

No vehicle containing more than 10 persons will be allowed entry. But this is the right idea...

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 05:19 PM
A strict noise restriction is in effect from 12:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. At all other times, noise levels must remain at a reasonable level.

This is the only part that concerns me as I'm normally ready to crank it up about midnight.

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Out.

However,if Deputy Dawg is working.......

BigRedChief
07-29-2005, 05:58 PM
No tickets in my mailbox.
Dammit Carl! :cuss:

mcan
07-29-2005, 07:19 PM
This is the only part that concerns me as I'm normally ready to crank it up about midnight.

I don't think this will be as strictly enforced as they say. There's no way that they're going to keep 1000 drunk Chiefs fans quiet all night.

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 08:16 PM
I don't think this will be as strictly enforced as they say. There's no way that they're going to keep 1000 drunk Chiefs fans quiet all night.

Unless the lot is full of whine and cheesers a reasonable noise level for the Arrowhead faithful should be a helluva party.

Skip Towne
07-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Who are you going to disturb? here's nobody around for a mile or better. Unless I show up, then it's lights out at 10 PM. I need my rest.

Nzoner
07-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Who are you going to disturb?

Reminds me of last year,been in our tailgate spot for years and we have a newbie come in by us and wants to know if we could turn the music down.I took a group vote and we all looked at them and replied NO!!

Probably the same people who whine about wanting others to sit down during a big defensive stand because they can't see the game.One of the main reasons I love the upper Nzone.

baitism
07-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Got mine today too!! it rocks.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4288/img11862bt.jpg

AirForceChief
07-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Mine came today!!! Freakin' pumped. Moved down six rows and two sections nearer mid-field (well from the corner of the end zone to about the 10/15 yard line - from 307 to 305).

Only the second year as a season ticket holder... creepin' my way to better seats!

Hell, I liked last year's seats anyhow...who cares as long as your in Arrowhead!!!

AirForceChief
07-30-2005, 02:49 PM
From the Arrowhead Park rules:

"All vehicles must be removed from both Arrowhead Park and the Truman Sports Complex two hours after the conclusion of each football game."

I've never seen this enforced before...is this new?

mcan
07-30-2005, 03:01 PM
From the Arrowhead Park rules:

"All vehicles must be removed from both Arrowhead Park and the Truman Sports Complex two hours after the conclusion of each football game."

I've never seen this enforced before...is this new?

Most of time, there are security guards walking around about 2 hours after the game telling people they have to leave. It usually takes them about an hour to get everybody out though. I don't think it's a new rule, and I don't think it'll be enforced any better than it already has been.

papasmurf
07-30-2005, 07:19 PM
Goit mine today

tommykat
07-30-2005, 09:10 PM
?? On tickets.......I saw Papas today.....I thought a book maybe but a sheet of tickets.........No Priest on them, however I got him in touch with a bud that sold him his season tickets. End Zone, field level....not sure of the seats.....heehee. Not to far up from the field......at least TK will see a few more games this year....ROFL:clap::clap:

KCJake
07-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Got mine today too!! it rocks.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4288/img11862bt.jpg
:drool: :clap:

dtebbe
07-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Just curious, did everyone get the little red letter about how it is a no-no to sell the rights for tickets?

Just curious...

DT

Nzoner
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Just curious, did everyone get the little red letter about how it is a no-no to sell the rights for tickets?

Just curious...

DT

Yep,got that one too,as well as the one about all the away game packages offered by Chiefs Travel this year.

Marada
07-31-2005, 05:06 AM

And you know I'll be watching!!!

Nzoner
07-31-2005, 10:57 AM
And you know I'll be watching!!!

Jack's Back :toast:

Your post inspired me to write a parody of a song.

Every breath I take
Every move I make
Everytime I partake
Every rule I break
He'll be watching me

Oh can't you see
He is stalking me

Marada
07-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Jack's Back :toast:

Your post inspired me to write a parody of a song.

Every breath I take
Every move I make
Everytime I partake
Every rule I break
He'll be watching me

Oh can't you see
He is stalking me

Now that is too funny. One thing is for sure, I intend on meeting the gang this year. Do you offer free food? How'd you do with the Fireworks stand?

Nzoner
07-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Now that is too funny. One thing is for sure, I intend on meeting the gang this year. Do you offer free food? How'd you do with the Fireworks stand?

I can't speak for the B-5 gang as I tailgate with a group of friends and clients from St Joe on the other side of the stadium.As for our party though,if you ever want to stop by for a free plate and a cold drink just let me know.

The fireworks went great!

Marada
07-31-2005, 07:17 PM
I can't speak for the B-5 gang as I tailgate with a group of friends and clients from St Joe on the other side of the stadium.As for our party though,if you ever want to stop by for a free plate and a cold drink just let me know.

The fireworks went great!

Private message me with where you hang out and I'll make it a point to stop by.