PDA

View Full Version : Will the Planet be Ready for the Season?

Logical
07-31-2005, 07:17 PM
When the simple signing of the first round draft choice brings down the Planet it gives me doubts.

So the question to the peanut gallery is where do we meet when the seemingly inevitable happens?

By the way great news on the DJ signing.

milkman
07-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Damnit Carl! :cuss:

Wow, that's twice in one day.
I think I've used up my monthly quota.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Party at Taco's.

Terribilis
07-31-2005, 07:27 PM
I just have this feeling that this will be the super bowl year...

Logical
07-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Party at Taco's.I don't know if that is fair to TJ, he has been gracious. But we might bring down the Mane by all showing up on a game day.

chefsos
07-31-2005, 07:31 PM
The mere existence of this thread makes me feel better, in that I thought there was something wrong with my 'puter. And the hand crank is broken.

Phobia
07-31-2005, 07:32 PM
If it's not, Kyle is fired.

Logical
07-31-2005, 07:36 PM
If it's not, Kyle is fired.LOL, no offense to either you or Kyle intended Phil. I know you both are making a serious attempt to resolve whatever is creating this problem. I also know there are Planet users who probably could do more financially to relieve the burden you and Kyle have undertaken with the Planet.

My appreciation for all that is noted and I hope sufficient financial support has been shown on my part. If not PM me and I will try to do more. You two ever consider taking on more partners, or even offering stock?

tk13
07-31-2005, 07:36 PM
If you think this is bad, just wait until Derrick Blaylock runs for 175 yards on us in week 1.

Logical
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
If you think this is bad, just wait until Derrick Blaylock runs for 175 yards on us in week 1.:cuss: don't even joke about it.

FloridaChief
07-31-2005, 07:43 PM
If you think this is bad, just wait until Derrick Blaylock Genisiruns for 175 yards on us in week 1.

I've taken an off-line poll and the consensus is that you suck, Genesis fan...

Chiefs Pantalones
07-31-2005, 07:47 PM
I don't know if that is fair to TJ, he has been gracious. But we might bring down the Mane by all showing up on a game day.

If not that I invite everyone to the pants party.

tk13
07-31-2005, 07:49 PM
I've taken an off-line poll and the consensus is that you suck, Genesis fan...
If you're taking the pole, I believe you're the one who is doing the sucking, Floyd noid.

Taco John
07-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Right now, my server is overtaxed... I had to turn of registration and non-registered members cannot view the forums.... And we're *STILL* overtaxing the server... I'm in the middle of moving to a pure dedicated server... Once I make the transistion, I'll be able to handle the traffic and be glad to assist as usual should things go south there. But right now, I can barely handle the stuff I'm getting now...

chefsos
07-31-2005, 07:59 PM
Party at Taco's.
Yup.

|Zach|
07-31-2005, 09:27 PM
If the shit goes down, I can always make one of those little shitty boards on my site so people can come in and talk about how crappy it is and give false news about how the real CP is coming back when it really isn't.

Mini CP rocks!

go bo
07-31-2005, 09:33 PM
what's that?

little boards on a shitty site? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

|Zach|
07-31-2005, 09:37 PM
what's that?

little boards on a shitty site? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
When there have been problems in the past folks usually wander over to the OM. When there are problems for an extended period of time I have made a BB board on ZachIsHere.com called "Mini Chiefs Planet" usually a good number of people wander over and it acts as a small refugee camp for Planateers who need their fix.

Logical
07-31-2005, 09:37 PM
If the shit goes down, I can always make one of those little shitty boards on my site so people can come in and talk about how crappy it is and give false news about how the real CP is coming back when it really isn't.

Mini CP rocks!Hey I liked your site, it was a decent alternative. Seemed to handle the volume pretty well as well.

|Zach|
07-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey I liked your site, it was a decent alternative. Seemed to handle the volume pretty well as well.
Its weird getting used too. I kid but I know a lot of people liked it so I will keep doing it whenever needed. Volume is not a problem. I already trander around 20 gig per month without something like that and a buddy hosts my site right now so we can handle it all.

the Talking Can
07-31-2005, 09:41 PM
If you think this is bad, just wait until Derrick Blaylock runs for 175 yards on us in week 1.

add on Ty Law getting 3 INTs for the Jets and smoke will rise from whatever spider hole is hiding the ChiefsPlanet servers...