08-01-2005, 08:28 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/feature/featureIndex?page=nfltrainingcamp05

I think I'll wet my pants if I see the NFL God in person! :drool:

Ebolapox
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM

NTTAWWT

errr... ummm... I'm sure he'd appreciate your 'worship'--you're kinda dribbling something down your chin, though

-EB-

tk13
08-01-2005, 08:37 PM
You probably won't even recognize him, you're so used to seeing just his shoulders and head on TV.... he was in Colts camp a few days ago as usual, and they interviewed him on local TV, and you can hardly recognize his full body from what you see on ESPN. He's about as knowledgable as they get though.

dirk digler
08-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Too bad but according to the Chiefs schedule there is no practice on Thursday Aug 4.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-01-2005, 08:40 PM
You probably won't even recognize him, you're so used to seeing just his shoulders and head on TV.... he was in Colts camp a few days ago as usual, and they interviewed him on local TV, and you can hardly recognize his full body from what you see on ESPN. He's about as knowledgable as they get though.

What are the feelings about the Colts there? They did nothing to upgrade the defense, do they think they can improve in house or something?

tk13
08-01-2005, 08:51 PM
What are the feelings about the Colts there? They did nothing to upgrade the defense, do they think they can improve in house or something?
Yeah, pretty much the same 'ol same 'ol... trying to build a defense through drafting and developing young guys. Hoping that some of these youngsters they have get beter. I think it's a great idea if you draft well but they haven't drafted too many studs thus far. They drafted Marlin Jackson, and hope he with Bob Sanders can turn around the secondary, and with Freeney and Robert Mathis rushing the passer. They've got some tools to have a good pass defense I think... that's probably their best case scenario, at least get a servicable pass D to take out teams trying to keep up with their offense. All I've heard about the offense is how the players all think they left 17 touchdowns out on the field last year and are trying to get better.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-01-2005, 09:00 PM
All I've heard about the offense is how the players all think they left 17 touchdowns out on the field last year and are trying to get better.

That's kind of scary.

If the Colts get homefield, do you think they can beat the Pats in the playoffs?

tk13
08-01-2005, 09:04 PM
That's kind of scary.

If the Colts get homefield, do you think they can beat the Pats in the playoffs?
Ehhh. It'd give them a better shot, I guess. Belichick has always had Peyton's number though, even back when they were in the same division before the Pats really blew up into the juggernaut they are now.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Ehhh. It'd give them a better shot, I guess. Belichick has always had Peyton's number though, even back when they were in the same division before the Pats really blew up into the juggernaut they are now.

I just made this up in my mind...Colts finally beat Pats at Indy, Colts come to Arrowhead for AFC Championship game...Chiefs get revenge and win...Lamar gets his trophy back...sounds good...hehe

tk13
08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
I just made this up in my mind...Colts finally beat Pats at Indy, Colts come to Arrowhead for AFC Championship game...Chiefs get revenge and win...Lamar gets his trophy back...sounds good...hehe
I think we can beat them... just like we did last year. They've got great speed, but we're the perfect team to take them out, because we can maul them up front. Size-wise there's just no way they can handle us on defense. Of course then we'd have to be able to stop Manning.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I think we can beat them... just like we did last year. They've got great speed, but we're the perfect team to take them out, because we can maul them up front. Size-wise there's just no way they can handle us on defense. Of course then we'd have to be able to stop Manning.

I think we could stop him. Assuming we'll be improved on defense and get after him, we'll be fine. Heck, we weren't that good at all on D last year and we still rushed him up a bit. We never sacked him, but we smacked him around. I bet we could do the same thing if we face them again, and probably then some.

dtebbe
08-01-2005, 09:32 PM
IT'S THE BIG..... FIG ....... NEWWWWWTON!

YEA!

If you've ever seen a shot of Clayton below the shoulders you know what I'm taling about...

DT

BigRedChief
08-01-2005, 09:44 PM

http://www.forumspile.com/Post-Crap-Dog_Suicide.jpg