PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTON!GameTicket Update for 37 Forever Weekend

Nzoner
08-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Phil just called and asked me to make a thread(he's working late tonight) letting everyone know that we can get 50 tickets for the Redskins game 37 Forever Weekend October 14-16th.

The tickets must be paid for by next Thursday the 11th of August.

He'll be on later to check about the interest but wanted to get the head's up out now.

Thanks

Big Chief Homer
08-03-2005, 05:39 PM
As I recall in order to get a game ticket you're required to either attend the banquet and /or Saturday party as well.

Sorry,that's the best I can do for now,keep checking though as Phil will be here later tonight.

Thanks for the info Nzoner.I appreciate it.I found the other thread.I'll pm him about the the party or banquet.

Thanks again,BCH

teedubya
08-03-2005, 05:53 PM
what is the per ticket fee?

Brando
08-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Yes...how much for your daughter? Errr..how much for the tix?

Logical
08-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Phil,

I would be interested in two tickets, I could put a check in the mail tomorrow if you tell me the amount and your address. If you need paypal, then I guess someone else will probably buy them.

Phobia
08-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Jim, tickets are $59 each. They are upper level. I'm told they are in a group but that's not necessarily a guarantee.

Address:

37 Forever
7410 Larson Ave, Ste. #37
KC, MO 64133

For reference, we help our members gain face value tickets to the game in exchange for attending our events. This year, our banquet will be held on Friday at Pony Express Brewery in Lenexa, KS at a cost of $50. The St. Joseph party and cookoff is all day Saturday at a cost of $37.

Paypal users will pay their surcharge in addition to the cost since we're not marking anything up. If you are paying by paypal, buttons will be provided for your convenience shortly.

Skip Towne
08-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Is Saul going to be there? I'm not asking for myself. Ali asked me to ask you.