PDA

View Full Version : Thought of the Day

KCChiefsMan
08-03-2005, 08:28 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/KCChiefsMan/safetly.gif

4th and Long
08-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Ahhh ... the simple beginnings of what will eventually become a thread that gets moved to the DC Forum. Why people insist on posting things like this over here still makes me scratch my head.

jiveturkey
08-03-2005, 08:31 PM
What does this mean?

Is there an unsafe way to bring them home that someone's contemplating?

KCChiefsMan
08-03-2005, 08:33 PM
What does this mean?

I think you missed the point

jiveturkey
08-03-2005, 08:34 PM
I think you missed the pointI get that a lot.

It's not easy being mildly retarded.

Taco John
08-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Listen. Some people hate the troops alright... Don't you find this a little offensive to those types? I bet you didn't think of that with your little cute sentiment. Don't you listen to Hush Bimbo or Sean Vanity? People who don't like Bush hate the troops. Period. Now think about those people's feelings the next time you post little cute thoughts of the day, alright?

Rain Man
08-03-2005, 08:42 PM
What does this mean?

And who's "them"? Are we really going to use our military forces to transport a bunch of Chinese child labor flag makers to this country? I don't think that's a good use of taxpayer money at all.

Zebedee DuBois
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
What does this mean?

Who handles our troop transports now? Has it been outsourced to Halliburton? Do they have a poor safety record despite their outrageous charges?

ROFL

Zebedee DuBois
08-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Listen. Some people hate the troops alright... Don't you find this a little offensive to those types? I bet you didn't think of that with your little cute sentiment. Don't you listen to Hush Bimbo or Sean Vanity? People who don't like Bush hate the troops. Period. Now think about those people's feelings the next time you post little cute thoughts of the day, alright?

Only God fearing republicans love the troops and that is only 49% of the voters, which is something like 17% of Americans.

(Helping Taco nudge this to the other forum)

Taco John
08-03-2005, 09:45 PM
And what about Clinton!? He got a blow job!

A BLOW JOB!

Jenson71
08-03-2005, 10:13 PM
What does this mean?

Would it still be considered safe if they came home in a wooden box?