PDA

View Full Version : hell of a golf game

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Golf Outing Allegedly Involves Strippers Wed Aug 3, 9:36 PM ET

Police on Wednesday were investigating a golf outing sponsored by a gentleman's club in this Chicago suburb that allegedly featured women strippers in bikinis giving male golfers lap dances.

Residents who live along the Country Lakes Golf Club's course said they were surprised to see scantily clad women dancing and performing on the course. One resident called police to complain and videotaped some of the event from her back window.

"It's not something you'd expect in a family-oriented town like Naperville," said Geoff Pacana, who lives near the 16th hole. "It's certainly not something you'd want any of the kids who live around here to see."

Monday's golf outing was sponsored by Blackjack's Gentleman's Club located near South Elgin.

Naperville Police Chief David Dial said the investigation was focusing on "whether there was a criminal act or whether there was a liquor license violation."

He said anyone who participated in the event was subject to the investigation.

Messages left Wednesday at Country Lakes Golf Club and Blackjack's Gentleman's Club were not immediately returned.

Naperville Police Sgt. Joel Truemper said Wednesday the department was in the process of requesting a subpoena from a grand jury to review video tape from WLS-TV in Chicago.

Janet Hundley, WLS-TV's assistant news director, said the station has a policy of not handing over video tapes to authorities without a subpoena.

As of Wednesday evening, the station had not received a subpoena, she said.

Phobia
08-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Why in the hell is "Strippers on the golf course" even newsworthy any longer? Strippers have become nearly as common on the track as Odyssey putters.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-03-2005, 11:02 PM
just thought it sounded funny thats all

Delano
08-03-2005, 11:12 PM
A lady friend of mine has several friends employed in the exotic dancing bidness. We went golfing and one of the strippers wanted to come with. The stripper is like four months pregnant and still wearing the same size clothing as she wore pre-knock-up.

The laughs were aplenty that day. The broad was using a pitching wedge on every shot throughout the entire 9 holes. She was constantly smoking cigs (sad but kinda funny). And her big ol boobies kept popping out of her shirt, so often, in fact, that she became quite apathetic to her exposed boobies and left them out.

BTW, Phil, strippers are not common on the courses in SDakota as you can imagine.

teedubya
08-03-2005, 11:14 PM
just thought it sounded funny thats all

your username sucks.

philfree
08-04-2005, 12:49 AM
If they were not nude and didn't perform any sexual acts for money I can't see where any laws were broken. I played in a tournement sponsored Hooters a few years back and the Hooters' girls were working a few of the tee boxes raising money by running funny contest. On one hole for instance they had panties and bras that the golfers were suppossed to .....I can't remember...put on and take off in a certain amount of time and if you were fast enough you won a prize. I just donated my $5.00 instead of participating. They were working the beverage cart as well. They used to have the "Packers" tournement at my golf hangout and they hired a few girls from a local strip joint to pour the beer from the free keg. I just showed up to practice putting and have a drink or two and I looked down by 9 green and saw a girl in thong bikini and I recognized her. Didn't get much practice in but I did walk down and hang out with the girls and drink the Packers beer. It was pretty much a great day at the links.

PhilFree:arrow:

ROYC75
08-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Naperville .......... Anybody get a tape of that, I'm sure we can find Tim there somewhere.

Skip Towne
08-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Naperville .......... Anybody get a tape of that, I'm sure we can find Tim there somewhere.
Hell, he's probably responsible for it.

jspchief
08-04-2005, 07:09 AM
I've played in a tournament sponsored by a strip club before. It got pretty raunchy at times. But consideering the strip clubs in Des Moines, that's to be expected.

HemiEd
08-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Sounds pretty tame compared to an outing one of our customers has every year. They have totally nude girls working a lot of the holes. :D

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-04-2005, 09:59 AM
your username sucks.
what makes your name so special

ptlyon
08-04-2005, 10:01 AM
This thread is worthless without pictures

Rain Man
08-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Sounds pretty tame compared to an outing one of our customers has every year. They have totally nude girls working a lot of the holes. :D

Are we still talking about golf?

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-04-2005, 10:07 AM
sorry there were no pics

HemiEd
08-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Are we still talking about golf?

Well, it is on a Golf Course.

ChiTown
08-04-2005, 10:16 AM
your username sucks.

You might want to shut your pie hole. I hear tell that Zombie could probably fit you in his left leg hole in his pants......

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-04-2005, 10:32 AM
thats pretty good chitown