PDA

View Full Version : Arizona crew

WebGem
08-07-2005, 11:29 AM
I'll be in town for a week later this month. I was wondering if anyone wanted to go to Sluggo's for the Vikings game (if it's even on??). It's next Friday (the 12th) at 5pm Arizona time.

Megbert
08-07-2005, 12:28 PM
I was thinking more of going to McDuffy's cause they usually have the preseason gameson there. I can call Sluggos and see if they are gonna have the game on. McDuffys gets a ton of purple people in braided yellow yarn wigs and horns. So it could be fun to go there just to flip em some sh!t.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
08-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Don't know if I will make it up from Maricopa, but stranger things have happened. I'd rather do McDuffy's as well. They have good chicken tenders.

Ash
08-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Don't know if I will make it up from Maricopa, but stranger things have happened. I'd rather do McDuffy's as well. They have good chicken tenders.

Have you been up to maricopas native new yorker yet?I had a couple black and tans there last week.I moved to maricopa two months ago just in time for the sports bar to open!

WebGem
08-07-2005, 02:58 PM
I was thinking more of going to McDuffy's cause they usually have the preseason gameson there. I can call Sluggos and see if they are gonna have the game on. McDuffys gets a ton of purple people in braided yellow yarn wigs and horns. So it could be fun to go there just to flip em some sh!t.
I just tried to call Sluggo's. They didn't answer. I kept getting some weird noise that sounded like a retarded fax machine having anal sex. If the game is going to be on period Sluggo's will have it on that big screen. McDuffy's would be fine too I guess. I don't really need to get as into the game as I would a regular season game, so whatever is fine. Lets try to decide on one or the other in the next couple days.

WebGem
08-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Now that I looked on DTV's website, I don't think the game is gonna be on. :( Oh well, if anyone sees something different, post it here.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
08-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Ash-

Welcome to the hood. The owner of this Native is a big Chiefs fan. He's from Nebraska and was a part owner in the Ahwatukee Native. I've known him for 10 years. Great guy.

Been to that Native, oh, 12 times so far. =)

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
08-07-2005, 03:46 PM
I think the NFL Network will air the game on Sunday afternoon.

Ash
08-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Ash-

Welcome to the hood. The owner of this Native is a big Chiefs fan. He's from Nebraska and was a part owner in the Ahwatukee Native. I've known him for 10 years. Great guy.

Been to that Native, oh, 12 times so far. =)

Thanks, I like it out here so far the air is just a little nicer away from phoenix .I like the drive belive it are not, its kind of relaxing once you get to queen creek rd .The people are more laid back as well.I get the sunday ticket but might hit the native for a game maybe I will see ya up there.

WebGem
08-07-2005, 05:25 PM
WTF is Marcicopa? I have lived in Arizona since I was 5 and the only thing I know named Maricopa is the county that I live in.

Ash
08-07-2005, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=ChiefsFan5840]WTF is Marcicopa? I have lived in Arizona since I was 5 and the only thing I know named Maricopa is the county that I live in.[/QUOTE

Maricopa is a city between Chandler and Casa Grande its south of Chandler.Its about a 15min drive from chandler you take the 10 south then a right on to Queen Creek rd. Maricopa is a little cheaper on the real estate but its growing fast.The city of Maricopa is in Pinal county go figure.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
08-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Maricopa is the fastest growing city in the nation. We issued 775 single family home permits in July alone.

Go to: www.cityofmaricopa.net for more information

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
08-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Ash-

It's really nice down here and there is a lot coming. I work for the City...Director of Parks and Recreation. I too have Sunday Ticket but I will go to Native for at least one-two games.

Megbert
08-08-2005, 01:07 AM
As for the game they (McDuffy's) will get an 'illegal' feed from a local affiliate from either KC or Minnesota. I have been to many pre season games there. Sometimes the video isn't so great but at least you get to see it.

WebGem
08-08-2005, 02:15 AM
As for the game they (McDuffy's) will get an 'illegal' feed from a local affiliate from either KC or Minnesota. I have been to many pre season games there. Sometimes the video isn't so great but at least you get to see it.
Awesome. I've never watched a Chiefs game when it wasn't legal. I don't feel like a true fan anymore. So count on me being there.

WebGem
08-08-2005, 04:20 AM
I finally gave up on the Blue Jays. I like my new signature and avatar. I'm officially f*cking pumped. That Packers game was AWESOME. I wish I could live those 10 weeks all over again. They were great. I can't believe that season went to hell. :(