PDA

View Full Version : Article strengthens my point about Young

Red Dawg
08-08-2005, 04:03 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/050808

Mile High Mania
08-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Nothing whips me more than to listen to Skip Bayless... I couldn't stand the guy when he was on sports radio here in Dallas years back.

Reading his stuff isn't bad, but damn... his voice and watching him drives me insane.

Phobia
08-08-2005, 06:40 AM
Nothing whips me more than to listen to Skip Bayless... I couldn't stand the guy when he was on sports radio here in Dallas years back.

Reading his stuff isn't bad, but damn... his voice and watching him drives me insane.

I think he's a complete moron. I can't recall the last time I agreed with him on an issue - which doesn't necessarily make him the moron....

Hammock Parties
08-08-2005, 06:52 AM
It's quite a good article. He may be a pompous radio prick, but he's a good writer.

chagrin
08-08-2005, 07:57 AM
I think he's a complete moron. I can't recall the last time I agreed with him on an issue - which doesn't necessarily make him the moron....

Dude, that's like, "Rain Man" profound....

DaWolf
08-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Bayless reminds me of a more extreme version of Whitlock in that he likes to swim against the current with a lot of his opinions and get people talking. He's quite good at what he does. He's also a prick...

teedubya
08-08-2005, 08:20 AM
He subbed for Rome on Friday... I wanted to kill myself. He hurt my eardrums with his dumbassery.

chagrin
08-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Ali Chi3fs - I agree, anytime he is on Rome, I have to turn it; I simply cannot stand to listen to his grating voice on the radio. He's painful to watch as well. Some of the things he says I can live with; mostly though, like DaWolf wrote, he says shit to get people pissed off and talking.

Is there a more weak pair of TV hacks than him and Woody Paige?