PDA

View Full Version : 2 tix, Chiefs v. Seahawks, lower level, face value, Saturday 8/27/05

Kylo Ren
08-08-2005, 01:15 PM
2 seats, side by side in section 107, row 35.

These seats are PREMIUM. You'll love them. There are about 42 rows in the lower level. Row 35 is high enough to get a good view of the entire field, but low enough to feel like you are apart of the action. The view is GREAT! At row 35 you are just a few steps from a full service concession stand and restrooms. Also, section 107 is just a few feet from the Gate B exit staircase. Row 35 is underneath the overhang of the Club Level. Therefore, in the summer, you will be out of the sun and heat. In the winter, you'll be protected from the wind, rain and snow. I had the chance to upgrade my seats this year and chose not to because these seats are in such a good location. You won't be dissappointed.

I'm also selling the entire season ticket package. If interested, send me a PM.

I'm selling these tickets because I need the money for an adoption. My wife and I found out last year that she can't have children, so we've decided to adopt. I love my wife very much and I'm willing to sacrifice my beloved Chiefs tickets for my wife and future family.

Kylo Ren
08-10-2005, 07:08 AM
I have these tix on Ebay. But, if you are interested, I'll cancel the auction. FYI --

Kylo Ren
08-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Sorry........SOLD !!

I'm also selling the entire season ticket package. If interested, send me a PM.