PDA

View Full Version : Showing off the new FFL Team.

Nightfyre
08-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Ten Man League. Standard Yahoo Scoring. Live Draft.
QB: T Green
WR: A Johnson
WR: Mi. Clayton
WR: J. Porter
RB: E James
RB: D McAllister
TE: J Putzier
BN D Foster
BN D Mason
BN J Delhomme
BN T Houshmandzadeh
BN L Johnson
BN B Troupe
K J Kasay
DEF Minnesota

Grades?

DTLB58
08-08-2005, 02:29 PM
QB-Green top 5 fantasy QB. Delhomme is one of my sleepers this year.

RB-I've seen some mocks that had Edge and McAllister in the top 5. :clap:

WR's could, I say could produce. It is A. Johnson's 3rd year (the breakout year for WR'S) Clayton (knee) and Porter (Hammy) are both quitely fighting thru injuries right now in camp that have some really concerned. These guys could be huge or just average.

TE is a little shaky, But there are some people that are high on Putzier.

Minnesota D could be a sleeper. They added some nice additions in the offseason that could create a lot of turnovers.

Two of your bench players may end up being starters, Houshmandzadeh and B Troupe.

I think the key is your WR's if they step up like a lot of people are predicting, you will have a really good year.

Have fun :)

Nightfyre
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM
I figure Putzier and Troupe are both sleepers. Troupe is McNairs only big target.
I am banking on Porter having a big year opposite moss, and Clayton *hopefully* staying healthy.

Thanks for the analysis.

Mile High Mania
08-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Ten Man League. Standard Yahoo Scoring. Live Draft.
QB: T Green
WR: A Johnson
WR: Mi. Clayton
WR: J. Porter
RB: E James
RB: D McAllister
TE: J Putzier
BN D Foster
BN D Mason
BN J Delhomme
BN T Houshmandzadeh
BN L Johnson
BN B Troupe
K J Kasay
DEF Minnesota

Grades?

QBs are solid. Jake is a solid starter after last season and if they can get consistent production from the RBs, look out!

RBs - That's the second time today I've seen a team with only 3. You're 2 starters are solid, if Foster is healthy - you rock.

WRs - Again, I like your starters and don't worry about Clayton or Porter, I think they're going to be just fine. Mason and TJ on your bench is very solid.

TE - lots of potential with both guys, neither is a proven starter weekly, but that should change.

K / DEF - you should be fine there as well.

Overall, not bad, but depth at RB is concerning.

Nightfyre
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
QBs are solid. Jake is a solid starter after last season and if they can get consistent production from the RBs, look out!

RBs - That's the second time today I've seen a team with only 3. You're 2 starters are solid, if Foster is healthy - you rock.

WRs - Again, I like your starters and don't worry about Clayton or Porter, I think they're going to be just fine. Mason and TJ on your bench is very solid.

TE - lots of potential with both guys, neither is a proven starter weekly, but that should change.

K / DEF - you should be fine there as well.

Overall, not bad, but depth at RB is concerning.
Thanks for the analysis. You should hit my other team that has fallen back to the second page, as well! :)