PDA

View Full Version : Public information about you...

tommykat
08-08-2005, 04:43 PM
http://www.zabasearch.com/

Thought you may want to send it to the groupHello Everyone! This is unbelievable! Please check for your name and request to have your name removed. It is just unbelievable how our privacy is being invaded and by all means, pass this information to all you know. Beginning this month (May '05) a new database will be available to the general public, free of charge, that displays your personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates). The database is found at http://www.zabasearch.com (http://www.zabasearch.com/). I urge you to forward this email to family and friends. Check to see if your name and information is in their database. If so and you want it removed, send them an e-mail at info@zabasearch.com to request it be removed. I do not know how our names are appearing there, but I checked my own and a few other random ones, and they are all in this database.

I tried to remove myself but as stated when I emalied it back it has to be in writing. Anyone know another way to get your name off of this?

Saulbadguy
08-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Don't worry about it would be my best advice. If someone wanted to find you, there are about a hundred other ways to do it other than this rinky dink website.

Mr. Laz
08-08-2005, 04:49 PM
not listed at all

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Don't worry about it would be my best advice. If someone wanted to find you, there are about a hundred other ways to do it other than this rinky dink website.

Agreed, it isn't very good at all.

mcan
08-08-2005, 05:53 PM
This is basically just a sh!tty white pages on the internet. I couldn't find myself at all. (Not surprising since I don't own a home and I don't file taxes). Also, if you do find somebody, you have to pay a hefty sum to get anything more than an address and phone number. Frankly, there are a billion places on the net that you can find somebody if you're willing to pay.

Pants
08-08-2005, 05:54 PM
This is basically just a sh!tty white pages on the internet. I couldn't find myself at all. (Not surprising since I don't own a home and I don't file taxes). Also, if you do find somebody, you have to pay a hefty sum to get anything more than an address and phone number. Frankly, there are a billion places on the net that you can find somebody if you're willing to pay.

You don't file taxes? Are you saying you've never had a job?

Rain Man
08-08-2005, 05:58 PM
How did this site know that I have a secret bank account in Aruba?

mcan
08-08-2005, 06:02 PM
You don't file taxes? Are you saying you've never had a job?

I haven't had a full time job now in three years. I went back to school. Now I teach guitar lessons, and it's all cash. The last time I filed was my first year at school when I was working TWO full time jobs the previous year.

chefsos
08-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that simply emailing these people could ultimately do more harm to you than good?

Seems like they're saying, "Everyone out there concerned about privacy, stand up, wave your arms, and tell us who you are!"

I didn't go anywhere near that site.

FloridaChief
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Now I teach guitar lessons, and it's all cash. The last time I filed was my first year at school...

Crazy Cabbie, Part Deux...

Pants
08-08-2005, 06:30 PM
I haven't had a full time job now in three years. I went back to school. Now I teach guitar lessons, and it's all cash. The last time I filed was my first year at school when I was working TWO full time jobs the previous year.

Damn dude. 80 hours a week? I gotta give you props for that, I wouldn't be able to do that.

Rain Man
08-08-2005, 06:40 PM

So getting paid in cash means you don't owe taxes? Did you learn nothing from the capture of Al Capone?

Rain Man
08-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Beware of syphillis?

Well, that too.

JimNasium
08-08-2005, 06:44 PM
WTF is going on here?

JIM NASIUM (415) 487-1041 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 1311 ASHFORD PKWY ATLANTA GA (770) 522-8137 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 582 MASSASOIT RD EASTHAM MA (508) 247-8141 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 11 STEPENSHELL RD HARWICH MA (508) 430-7337 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 60 RANDOLPH RD WORCESTER MA (508) 853-7502 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 106 BOULEVARD AVE WEST ISLIP NY (631) 893-4196 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 106 BOULEVARD AVE WEST ISLIP NY (631) 321-6039 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM
JIM NASIUM 265 CRANDALL AVE YOUNGSTOWN OH (330) 744-3444 Background Check ZabaSearch JIM NASIUM

tommykat
08-08-2005, 06:49 PM
WTF is going on here?

:hmmm: Well that name would poise a problem in most cases..........THEY hijacked your name! SUE THEM~ ROFL

mcan
08-08-2005, 07:05 PM
So getting paid in cash means you don't owe taxes? Did you learn nothing from the capture of Al Capone?

I think Al Capone was making a bit more money than I do.

alanm
08-08-2005, 07:08 PM
You better hope like hell there ain't any Fed or State Revenue people on this board. ROFL ROFL

alanm
08-08-2005, 07:12 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that simply emailing these people could ultimately do more harm to you than good?

Seems like they're saying, "Everyone out there concerned about privacy, stand up, wave your arms, and tell us who you are!"

I didn't go anywhere near that site.
I find that when I put myself on "Do not send any more email" on spam and such I always end up getting tons more a week or two later. You know they collect names and email addresses and sell them to others. :cuss:

mcan
08-08-2005, 07:17 PM
You better hope like hell there ain't any Fed or State Revenue people on this board. ROFL ROFL

I can't wait until they realize that "MCAN" isn't paying his fair share of taxes. They should send in an FBI raid and arrest me immediately. The nation needs its $92.00 of tax revenue! MCAN, you will pay sorely as soon as we know your first and last name, and your social security number and your address and your employer and your yearly income... We're going to get you!

HemiEd
08-08-2005, 07:47 PM
This is obviously phone listing information. I am listed twice, one of them is the old phone line we had before going High speed. I am a little concerned though about a person in my old home town (Wichita) with the same name including middle initial and same birthday. :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
08-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Mmmmm..nothing like e-stalking your old crushes.

Rain Man
08-08-2005, 08:55 PM
I can't wait until they realize that "MCAN" isn't paying his fair share of taxes. They should send in an FBI raid and arrest me immediately. The nation needs its $92.00 of tax revenue! MCAN, you will pay sorely as soon as we know your first and last name, and your social security number and your address and your employer and your yearly income... We're going to get you!

It's not the $92 so much as it is the $12,000 in penalties and interest. Of course, it'll cost them $50,000 to incarcerate you for a year, but this is more about the principle than the money.

mcan
08-08-2005, 08:58 PM
It's not the $92 so much as it is the $12,000 in penalties and interest. Of course, it'll cost them $50,000 to incarcerate you for a year, but this is more about the principle than the money.

Somehow, I just don't feel guilty. Am I a bad person?

Rain Man
08-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Somehow, I just don't feel guilty. Am I a bad person?

If you're not a bad person when you go in, you'll be a bad person when you come out.

tommykat
08-08-2005, 09:01 PM
If you're not a bad person when you go in, you'll be a bad person when you come out.

ROFL OUCH, need we say more? :shake:

Nightfyre
08-08-2005, 09:20 PM
they had my wrong middle initial :D

Uatu
08-08-2005, 09:48 PM
It's just historical telephone records as nearly as I can tell. They have my last several residences where I had a phone, but the current one where I don't have a phone isn't on there.

Tribal Warfare
08-08-2005, 11:32 PM
the information on me was outdated anyway

Imon Yourside
08-09-2005, 12:48 AM
phew, that was close, No killer clown. However i did locate several other clown members Kermit Clown, Kazoo T Clown and a few more.

chagrin
08-09-2005, 06:37 AM
You know, I heard somewhere that if you call 411, you can get addresses, names, numbers, etc. Also, if you walk to your local courthouse, or even go online to law enforcement websites in your area, you can find names of felons, court dates, divorce decrees, abstracts of your home property description, bankruptcy filings, records of how your Senator votes and even news clippings from 50 years ago...I love technology!

:p

Saulbadguy
08-09-2005, 06:55 AM
You know, I heard somewhere that if you call 411, you can get addresses, names, numbers, etc. Also, if you walk to your local courthouse, or even go online to law enforcement websites in your area, you can find names of felons, court dates, divorce decrees, abstracts of your home property description, bankruptcy filings, records of how your Senator votes and even news clippings from 50 years ago...I love technology!

:p
Heh. I love overly paranoid people.
:thumb:

Imon Yourside
08-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Who would like to take this name...(i'm not kidding) Killer J Dicks.