PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams Peace Plan

tommykat
08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
ROBIN WILLIAMS PEACE PLAN

You gotta love Robin Williams, even if he's nuts!
Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan! (It's hard to argue with his
logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have
not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1. The US will apologize to the world for our
"interference" in their affairs, past & present. You
know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega,
Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole
boys,' We will never "interfere" again.

2. The US will withdraw our troops from all over the world starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there.We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking throu gh holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their
affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free
trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be
gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are.... They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special
permit!!!!!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be
allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it
yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone.

We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers.

If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's
back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become
self-sufficient energy wise. This will include
developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will
require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan
wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing
countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't
like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up their storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe
in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray
to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or
whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island
some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE.....

Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?' "

If you agree with the above forward it to friend.......... If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!!!!

wkchief
08-08-2005, 07:06 PM
wow and that came from someone in hollywood.

FloridaChief
08-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Jesus Christ...

mcan
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I would be shocked if this was really Robin Williams' stuff. The statue of liberty thing sounds like it could be him, but the rest of it just sounds like another chain email scam. If you forward these things, you'll end up on much worse lists than that people search site... SPAM, SPAM, and more SPAM.

I'm sure a simple snopes search could debunk this stuff.

mcan
08-08-2005, 07:13 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

Here you go... It's "FALSE."

Except for the statue of liberty part!.. God, I'm good at this...

tommykat
08-08-2005, 07:13 PM
I would be shocked if this was really Robin Williams' stuff. The statue of liberty thing sounds like it could be him, but the rest of it just sounds like another chain email scam. If you forward these things, you'll end up on much worse lists than that people search site... SPAM, SPAM, and more SPAM.

I'm sure a simple snopes search could debunk this stuff.

So go SNOOP........:rolleyes:

Deberg_1990
08-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Snopes rocks!! I prove people wrong all the time at work when they forward this trash around.

Mr. Laz
08-08-2005, 07:31 PM
regardless of who came up with it ... sounds like a plan to me. :thumb:

DJay23
08-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Snopes rocks!! I prove people wrong all the time at work when they forward this trash around.
So who says snopes is the final word on all matters?

J Diddy
08-08-2005, 07:57 PM
regardless of who came up with it ... sounds like a plan to me. :thumb:

I agree, let's get er done.

Kylo Ren
08-08-2005, 07:59 PM
I agree, let's get er done. Feel free to prove them wrong.

Kylo Ren
08-08-2005, 07:59 PM
I knew right off the bat that there was no way this came from Robin Williams. He's a big time lefty and part of "the problem".

Pants
08-08-2005, 08:01 PM

They do their research while people like us speculate.

Pants
08-08-2005, 08:01 PM
I knew right off the bat that there was no way this came from Robin Williams. He's a big time lefty and part of "the problem".

Yes, once again humanity is need of the Final Solution, right?

J Diddy
08-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Feel free to prove them wrong.

Thanks for your verbal permission.

Could you please sign the slip so I could take it to my teacher?

Lonewolf Ed
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

Here you go... It's "FALSE."

Except for the statue of liberty part!.. God, I'm good at this...

As I read this, I was thinking, "There is NO WAY that Robin Williams said all that." He's leftwing and he would never say that unless he was making fun of a conservative.

Logical
08-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Jesus Christ...No evidently Robin Williams but I can understand the confusion.:D

Logical
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I knew right off the bat that there was no way this came from Robin Williams. He's a big time lefty and part of "the problem".Actually he is a lot like me and not easily pegged as a lefty or righty, his position depends on the issues. He is big into supporting Aids as a charity and is aligned with Whoopi and Billy Crystal in that effort which may be creating your confusion. I am not saying he is responsible for this only that he is not a complete lefty.

Logical
08-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes, once again humanity is need of the Final Solution, right?Not sure I follow you, this is a scenario long called Fortress America, it ain't about a Final Solution.

Pants
08-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Not sure I follow you, this is a scenario long called Fortress America, it ain't about a Final Solution.

He said the "problem" and it reminded me of the Nazis. :shrug:

Rain Man
08-08-2005, 08:51 PM

I checked on snopes, and it says that snopes is real.

beavis
08-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Can you use a bigger font next time? I can't quite make out what your initial post says.

tommykat
08-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Can you use a bigger font next time? I can't quite make out what your initial post says.

Sure Butthead

beer bacon
08-08-2005, 09:13 PM
We need a forum strictly for chain e-mails disproved by Snopes.

Baby Lee
08-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Doot-doo, doot-doo. Dooot-doo, doot-doo. I got you babe. . . I got you babe.

Rise and shine, campers, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooooold out there today!

Ultra Peanut
08-09-2005, 06:13 AM
Robin Williams SO did not come up with this.

It was George Carlin.

KCTitus
08-09-2005, 06:39 AM
Posting forwarded chain emails has to be the most retarded thing anyone could do here. How many times this week alone have we been subjected to this crap?

the Talking Can
08-09-2005, 06:48 AM
man, George Carlin's been busy these days.....I always wondered who read this crap...

BigRedChief
08-09-2005, 07:25 AM
man, George Carlin's been busy these days.....I always wondered who read this crap...

Another internet hoax. didn't we do this yesterday?

Saulbadguy
08-09-2005, 07:29 AM
If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!!!! [/font][/font]
So...how do we go about deleting it?

the Talking Can
08-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Another internet hoax. didn't we do this yesterday?

groundog day...the most irritating aspect is the "EVERYONE REALLY FEELS THIS WAY" header on these incredibly stupid emails...

jidar1
08-09-2005, 07:50 AM
What is it about conservatives that make them fall for these chain letters so much?

also, lol @ 6 & 7
While we're at it why don't we just harvest our oil from oil trees?

Bwana
08-09-2005, 07:55 AM
What is it about conservatives that make them fall for these chain letters so much?

also, lol @ 6 & 7
While we're at it why don't we just harvest our oil from oil trees?

Because it would piss off all the tree huggers?

siberian khatru
08-09-2005, 08:39 AM
We need a forum strictly for chain e-mails disproved by Snopes.

:clap:

Taco John
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM
I tried to delete this, like the instructions say, but I don't have access...

RedNFeisty
08-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Chain email or not, I can say that I have felt the same many times.

Baby Lee
08-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Doot-doo, doot-doo. Dooot-doo, doot-doo. I got you babe. . . I got you babe.

Rise and shine, campers, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooooold out there today!
groundhog day...the most irritating aspect is the "EVERYONE REALLY FEELS THIS WAY" header on these incredibly stupid emails...
You were |<->| this close. ROFL ROFL

jidar
09-07-2006, 07:32 AM
hahahha.

I saw this posted on another website and I thought to myself "Man you'd have to be a complete moron to buy this crap. It may well be the dumbest chain letter in history."

Then I thought "I bet tommykat has posted it."
sure enough, one search later.... rofl

DaFace
09-07-2006, 07:43 AM
Seriously...why the need for the oversized font? I don't want to read it just because I'd be scrolling down for 10 minutes.

ROYC75
09-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Skip was excited thinking this was a good piece plan...........

Eleazar
09-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Robin Williams SO did not come up with this.

It was George Carlin.

Bullcrap. It's an Andy Rooney 'column'.

Jenson71
09-07-2006, 08:13 AM
Robin Williams stars in Barry Levinson's "Man of the Year" coming out later this year.

http://www.manoftheyearmovie.net/

chagrin
09-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Seriously...why the need for the oversized font? I don't want to read it just because I'd be scrolling down for 10 minutes.

She likes the high font to match her high hair

Aries Walker
09-07-2006, 08:17 AM
And here I was about to come in here and denounce this "plan" is reactionary isolationism, but it looks like no one's taking it seriously anyway.

Good.

Chieftain58
09-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I like the line about Oil from Saudi Arabia....

hawkchief
09-07-2006, 08:26 AM
I prefer the idea of digging moats along the Canadian and Mexican borders, filling them with crocodiles and pirahnna, and using the excavated dirt to back-fill New Orleans.

Rain Man
09-07-2006, 08:57 AM
If anyone would like this sent to you in e-mail form so you can file it, just let me know.

Lzen
09-07-2006, 09:06 AM
I like #7.

Yeah, that will work. :rolleyes:

RealSNR
09-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Skip was excited thinking this was a good piece plan...........The only way that would happen is if you replace the words "foreign students" and "illegal aliens" with "n00bs"

DaFace
09-07-2006, 09:10 AM
I like #7.

Apparently the author hasn't heard about...well...everyone else in the world who wants oil.

Rain Man
09-07-2006, 09:43 AM
I prefer the idea of digging moats along the Canadian and Mexican borders, filling them with crocodiles and pirahnna, and using the excavated dirt to back-fill New Orleans.

I think you'd have to restock the Canadian moat every year. How about putting polar bears along that border instead?

Rain Man
09-07-2006, 09:45 AM
I like #7.

I think I'm going to try that at lunch today. I'll go to the McDonald's counter and say, "I'm going to give you 25 cents for that extra value meal, and if you don't like it, I'm going to go somewhere else. After a few days of burgers piling up, you'll be begging me to come back."

I'll report back on whether it works.