PDA

View Full Version : Why I like Tony Stewart

dtebbe
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Besides the fact he's one of the best drivers on earth, you gotta love a guy that tells it like it is after the biggest win of his career:

"After a lengthy and emotional meet-the-press session, the night’s final question turned out to be one that gave a profound insight into the psyche of the man who, along with Jeff Gordon, is the best American driver of his generation.

A reporter asked Stewart if he planned to keep his Brickyard-winning car for himself and add it to his growing race-car and memorabilia collection.

“I’ll probably get in trouble for saying this,” Stewart said without irony, “but Zippy told me Sue Nardelli wants to give it to Bob as a surprise.” Zippy being Stewart’s long-time crew chief Greg Zipadelli, and Bob and Sue Nardelli being the CEO of sponsor Home Depot and his wife, respectively.

Stewart paused for just a split second and said, “I told Zippy if he gives her that car, I’ll kick him in the nuts.”

When the reporters laughed, Stewart repeated it. “That’s exactly what I told him,” Stewart said, apparently surprised that some in the media seemed not to believe him. “I’m serious. I told him I’d kick him in the nuts if he gives her that car.”

I agree Jeff Gordon is Tony's only current equal, but which guy would YOU rather drink beers and eat BBQ with? $5 says Jeff Gordon would have wimpered and said "the car is already spoken for", and Dupont is such a great sponsor....blah blah blah.

Hats off to smoke!

And if you don't like it, I'll kick you in the nuts! rochambeau

DT

Saulbadguy
08-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Soap opera on wheels.

Rausch
08-09-2005, 01:58 PM
It was more fun when NASCAR let him beat the piss out of people who mouthed him...

Brock
08-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Jeff Gordon's gay
Jeff Gordon's gay
He's probly using Vaseline on the 24 Chevrolet....

NaptownChief
08-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Both of them are good quality Hoosier raised kids...As is probably the next best up and comers in that series Ryan Newman and Kasey Kahne. Kenny Irwin would have rounded out the top 5 if he were still kicking.

chief husker
08-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Besides the fact he's one of the best drivers on earth, you gotta love a guy that tells it like it is after the biggest win of his career:

"After a lengthy and emotional meet-the-press session, the night’s final question turned out to be one that gave a profound insight into the psyche of the man who, along with Jeff Gordon, is the best American driver of his generation.

A reporter asked Stewart if he planned to keep his Brickyard-winning car for himself and add it to his growing race-car and memorabilia collection.

“I’ll probably get in trouble for saying this,” Stewart said without irony, “but Zippy told me Sue Nardelli wants to give it to Bob as a surprise.” Zippy being Stewart’s long-time crew chief Greg Zipadelli, and Bob and Sue Nardelli being the CEO of sponsor Home Depot and his wife, respectively.

Stewart paused for just a split second and said, “I told Zippy if he gives her that car, I’ll kick him in the nuts.”

Kick me in the nuts homo. Stewart is a ****tard.

When the reporters laughed, Stewart repeated it. “That’s exactly what I told him,” Stewart said, apparently surprised that some in the media seemed not to believe him. “I’m serious. I told him I’d kick him in the nuts if he gives her that car.”

I agree Jeff Gordon is Tony's only current equal, but which guy would YOU rather drink beers and eat BBQ with? $5 says Jeff Gordon would have wimpered and said "the car is already spoken for", and Dupont is such a great sponsor....blah blah blah.

Hats off to smoke!

And if you don't like it, I'll kick you in the nuts! rochambeau

DT

shaneo69
08-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I didn't like Stewart before, but after sitting behind 3 rows of the dickhead's fans at the race Sunday, I hate the guy. Each one of the idiots who were rooting for him had to smoke a pack of cigarettes during the race in 90 degree heat. Freakin' jagoffs. I was rooting for Kahne to catch him at the end just to shut 'em up.

chiefs4me
08-09-2005, 08:06 PM
I didn't like Stewart before, but after sitting behind 3 rows of the dickhead's fans at the race Sunday, I hate the guy. Each one of the idiots who were rooting for him had to smoke a pack of cigarettes during the race in 90 degree heat. Freakin' jagoffs. I was rooting for Kahne to catch him at the end just to shut 'em up.

What does cigs have to do with anything?:hmmm:

But I do agree, I can't stand the crybaby, and not only is he not good looking, he is fat and doesn't race fair.:harumph:

MY 2 CENTS BROCK......

chief husker
08-09-2005, 08:11 PM
I hate the little ****er. Yo Napoleon!

dtebbe
08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
What does cigs have to do with anything?:hmmm:

But I do agree, I can't stand the crybaby, and not only is he not good looking, he is fat and doesn't race fair.:harumph:

MY 2 CENTS BROCK......
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Spoken lite a twew wainbow warrier

:thailor: 24 :thailor:

chefsos
08-09-2005, 08:31 PM

You were at Indy, huh? Curious: How much of that track could you actually see from your seat? Discounting, of course, the reduced visibility through the cigarette cloud.

chiefs4me
08-09-2005, 09:33 PM
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Spoken lite a twew wainbow warrier

:thailor: 24 :thailor:

why thank you....thank you very much......PBJ

chiefs4me
08-09-2005, 09:41 PM
You were at Indy, huh? Curious: How much of that track could you actually see from your seat? Discounting, of course, the reduced visibility through the cigarette cloud.

hmmm...new nascar fan on the board. Do you also like hockey?

chefsos
08-09-2005, 09:47 PM
hmmm...new nascar fan on the board. Do you also like hockey?

Nope. Sorry.