PDA

View Full Version : 1985 WS Reunion

Coach
08-10-2005, 07:22 AM
From Friday the 12th to Sunday the 14th, the Royals will be promoting the 20th Anniversary WS reunion weekend.

Friday - Select concession pricing rolled back to 1980's prices. Pre-game autograph singing from 5:15 to 6p.m. Finally, post-game "80's fireworks" presented by Hy-vee and Pepsi. Game time is 7:10p.m.

Saturday - Bret Saberhagen Hall of Fame Induction. Limited Edition Saberhagen Statue/Sprint Wireless. (First 20,000) Game time is 6:10p.m.

Sunday - Special Edition "The Thrill of it All" DVD (First 20,000). Bob Evans Kids Eat Free. Sprint Free Run. Game time is 1:10p.m.

I will be coming up to Olathe on Friday and will be staying the night until Sunday, so I am planning to make the game on Friday and Saturday. So, are there any folks in here that will be planning to go either Friday and/or Saturday's game?

Saulbadguy
08-10-2005, 07:24 AM
I'll be there on Saturday. Do you already have a ticket? I have an extra one if you don't.

Coach
08-10-2005, 07:30 AM
I'll be there on Saturday. Do you already have a ticket? I have an extra one if you don't.

Me and my gal were planning to purchase the tickets at the ticket office. However, where is this extra ticket located at? And is it a seat from yours?

Saulbadguy
08-10-2005, 07:57 AM
Me and my gal were planning to purchase the tickets at the ticket office. However, where is this extra ticket located at? And is it a seat from yours?
View level infield. Upper deck. Depends on where you want seats, I guess. I always just get tickets in the Hyvee and sit wherever I want.

Coach
08-10-2005, 08:00 AM
View level infield. Upper deck. Depends on where you want seats, I guess. I always just get tickets in the Hyvee and sit wherever I want.

*nods in agreement*

Well, I think the plan that she wants to do is get the outfield seats on Friday, and the Dugout Plaza on Saturday.