PDA

View Full Version : Who's the bigger tool...?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Now that little MO is back in the news showing his ass again... Whattaya think...?

Bwana
08-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Both are tools, but Owens hands down. Owens the biggest tool, Clarett wins at the biggest pussy spot.

Phobia
08-12-2005, 08:32 AM
TO has actually accomplished something. Which is more than anybody can say for Mo.

HC_Chief
08-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Owens is arguably the best wideout in the game. He is flat out excellent on the field.

Clarett is a punk who hasn't done shit at the college or pro level, yet he thinks he deserves all-world treatment.

cadmonkey
08-12-2005, 08:38 AM
What did MC do now?

HemiEd
08-12-2005, 08:47 AM
TO has actually accomplished something. Which is more than anybody can say for Mo.

Exactly why I voted for MC.

ChiefsOne
08-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Both are punk ass bitches, one has had a little success doing it the other has not.

Sam
08-12-2005, 08:53 AM
You guys are right, TO might be the best on the field in today's game and Clarett hasn't done anything but, in career numbers TO doesn't stack up to a guy like Rice. What he's done so far in his career doesn't give him leave to pull this type of crap. So I've gotta vote for for TO in this one.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Owens is arguably the best wideout in the game. He is flat out excellent on the field.

He's excellent, but Moss is better imo.

Radar Chief
08-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Exactly why I voted for MC.

Same here. TO may be a total jackazz but he’s at least producing, not so for MC.

trndobrd
08-12-2005, 09:08 AM
you can't spell 'tool' without TO

HC_Chief
08-12-2005, 09:13 AM
He's excellent, but Moss is better imo.

Moss gives up in games. TO NEVER gives up. He may be an insufferable prick off the field but on it, there's none better.

greg63
08-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Now that little MO is back in the news showing his ass again... Whattaya think...?

That is the most unusual and imaginative signature I've seen yet.ROFL

Is that an actual cloud formation, or was the pic altered? Either way ya get a big :thumb:.

Electric
08-12-2005, 09:44 AM
I find it hard to have any sympathy for any player that is making the kind of money TO is making when he says it's not enough.

Last night when he was interviewed he was asked about the situation and he almost said "Show me the Money"; not in those terms but it was obvious that his only concern is for how much he can get from the Eagles.

He signed a contract, let him either live up to it or resign. I'd much rather see a precident set by the clubs when dealing with the money grubbers like TO.

Don't get me wrong, there are players that are worth what they are paid, most of them are smart enough to handle the influx of cash. Others just see an open window dumping money out and they don't feel their bucket is big enough. There are examples of pro sports athletes that make the big money and by the time they are finished, injury or retirement, they do not have squat to show for their annual income.

I would bet that if any one of the members of this board were to make $2,000,000 in one year it would set them for life. Some of you could function comfortably for the rest of your lives with less. I guess I'd say that it is all mindset. If you have a poverty mentality you spend like there is no tomorrow because the "welfare check" will always come at the first of the month so everything will be alright for a few days.

I cannot fathom those that make the big money playing professional sports and complaining about how little they get. They are doing what most of us would do for free because we love the game. Sure offer us the big money and we would more than likely take it.

I actually feel sorry for those that are looking for their time in the sun, it is typically short lived and if they don't have a good head on their shoulders LAS will be difficult.

greg63
08-12-2005, 10:19 AM
I find it hard to have any sympathy for any player that is making the kind of money TO is making when he says it's not enough.

Last night when he was interviewed he was asked about the situation and he almost said "Show me the Money"; not in those terms but it was obvious that his only concern is for how much he can get from the Eagles.

He signed a contract, let him either live up to it or resign. I'd much rather see a precident set by the clubs when dealing with the money grubbers like TO.

Don't get me wrong, there are players that are worth what they are paid, most of them are smart enough to handle the influx of cash. Others just see an open window dumping money out and they don't feel their bucket is big enough. There are examples of pro sports athletes that make the big money and by the time they are finished, injury or retirement, they do not have squat to show for their annual income.

I would bet that if any one of the members of this board were to make $2,000,000 in one year it would set them for life. Some of you could function comfortably for the rest of your lives with less. I guess I'd say that it is all mindset. If you have a poverty mentality you spend like there is no tomorrow because the "welfare check" will always come at the first of the month so everything will be alright for a few days.

I cannot fathom those that make the big money playing professional sports and complaining about how little they get. They are doing what most of us would do for free because we love the game. Sure offer us the big money and we would more than likely take it.

I actually feel sorry for those that are looking for their time in the sun, it is typically short lived and if they don't have a good head on their shoulders LAS will be difficult.

Your right, I would settle for less but then again I probably wouldn't make it as a water boy. Excellent post!

Goapics1
08-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Gaz, hands down.

Mr. Laz
08-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Gaz, hands down.

ROFL

what if he wins

Gaz
08-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Oh, I am FEELIN’ the love now…

xoxo~
Gaz
Afraid to ask what a ****stick is.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 01:04 PM
you can't spell 'tool' without TO
He makes a good point.

Rain Man
08-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Clarett is a Bronco (for the time being). Why is anybody else getting votes?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 01:06 PM
That is the most unusual and imaginative signature I've seen yet.ROFL

Is that an actual cloud formation, or was the pic altered? Either way ya get a big :thumb:.
It's probably a photoshop job, I don't know. I just found it somewhere... and thanks.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Moss gives up in games. TO NEVER gives up. He may be an insufferable prick off the field but on it, there's none better.
I agree Moss does give up at times and TO doesn't. I still think Moss has more natural talent. I believe he can catch balls TO can't.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Clarett is a Bronco (for the time being). Why is anybody else getting votes?
I thought you were a donk lover just a little while ago.....????

Nightfyre
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
"You cant spell tool without TO."

Argument of the day. Case Closed.

Goapics1
08-12-2005, 01:30 PM
I figured Gaz would win this going away. Kinda disappointed.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2005, 01:34 PM
I figured Gaz would win this going away. Kinda disappointed.
Maybe if I'd listed Big Daddy instead......

:D

Nightfyre
08-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Maybe if I'd listed Big Daddy instead......

:D
No, because you are required to have a gaz option. I mean that would split the ballot and one of the other two would win anyway.